The Creation of Suzy Slut & Her Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlDevine
AlDevine
44 Followers

The ass fucking was fun. I was first. I put her on her back on a sofa this time. I told her we'd call her Suzy, but we wouldn't call her nasty names like on initiation night. She made a big bottom lip disappointed face. I lubed her and my cock with her juice and entered slowly, with short outward strokes and gradually pushing each in stroke deeper. When I was all in, I just stayed there and kissed her. I told her I loved having sex with her. Then I started stroking and she responded like the nasty slut she is. Walter and Jim got on either side of her head and she licked and sucked them. They told her a lot of sweet nothings too. With her legs up high to make her ass available, her juices which didn't run down and lube her asshole pooled in her cunt and filled it. I scooped it out with 3 fingers and let it drip on the cocks and into her mouth. She came strongly. Not a howler, but intense. Her orgasm triggered mine and I buried my cock to the hilt and savored the release in her tight ass while her asshole contracted and milked me. I slowly withdrew, Jim replaced me, and I replaced him. When I put my cock to her lips she smiled, looked at me, and thanked me for fucking her ass and for the gentle entry. She then sucked me clean.

As I sat back sated and happy, I watched our hostess Mary go to Bob who was on the far end of the couch from the action. She gave him a long kiss and told him it must be hard to watch his wife get so much pleasure when no one was doing anything nice for him. She said she'd get him some brandy, and when she got back if his pants and underwear were off she'd get him off with a handjob. When she returned, They were. She told him to lie on the couch to get comfortable. She told him she was so happy that it looked like Suzy was enjoying herself. Bob briefly closed his eyes and when he opened them again his cock was in a lube coated rubber kitchen glove on her hand.

As she started slowly stroking she said "You didn't think I'd touch it did you?

Resigned to his fate, Bob relaxed, accepting what pleasure he could get, Jane and the other Mary came on either side, raised his legs back over his head and said milking would give him a better orgasm. Bob wasn't sure what they meant, but he didn't resist as Mary changed her grip since his dick was now pointing down and began pulling like she was milking a cow. Then the other Mary, quickly moved behind him and shoved a gloved and lubed finger in his asshole. He grunted from the shock. She sawed it in and out of him and worked on his prostrate while the other Mary kept up the milking motion. He didn't last long and as he began to cum the Mary with cock in hand pinched his nose so he had to open his mouth and aimed for it. She mostly hit. What he didn't swallow made a mess of his face.

The living room video was fun. We watched it at the next club meeting.

Before we left, Jim invited us all to a friend's gallery opening.

He said "No orgy, just a regular cocktail party, but I have special instructions for our slut, inspired by the extreme improvement in her undergarments. Suzy, wear a light, loose cotton summer dress with a low neckline, but not low enough to show cleavage. I think I've seen you in one with an embroidered top. No bra. Then stand in front of a mirror and bend forward at the waist until you can see your nipples. Do it with Bob and have him tell you when they come into view. Then at the party you can bend forward at places like the food table and men who are paying attention will notice, but it will look accidental because you'll be looking at what you're reaching for, not at them. Bob, you watch for men getting the view and tell Suzy who they are. Suzy, if they approach you later you'll know the probable reason. If you like their looks they're flirting potential, and maybe more. If they comment on what they saw you could find a way to give them a discreet feel. You've opened a whole new world, and there may be guys out there who fuck even better than we do."

Our wives laughed.

On our way home, Jane said we'd played Suzy perfectly. She was thoroughly hooked. I saw Suzy during my lunch break three days later at her house. Bob was at work, kids at school, and we were in her bedroom. She was on the leather reading chair showing me her spread open and dripping cunt. I worked both of her nipples at the same time the way Walter did at her initiation. The way her little tits stretch so long is really amusing, and she came before I moved on to her cunt. When I got there I took her inner lips and pulled them hard out and wide. Then I sucked and licked her clit until she came again. Then I enjoyed a blowjob and ass licking. She has the ability to get her tongue deep in my asshole. Then back to work. A week later, when the pills kicked in, I started fucking her again. My buddies continued to use her too and about a month later, at our wives request, we got together while Bob was out of town and fucked all her holes at once again while the girls verbally abused her. Everyone loved it. Our whore was the gift that kept on giving.

In the coming months and years our wives got to smirk and remember and laugh and joke together about what a whore Suzy was on initiation night and by still letting us regularly use her after they watched Susan host her oh so proper meetings and read about her in the society column of our paper. They laughed about what they did to poor, hapless Bob, cuckold and male cum slut with an automatic squirting dick. My buddies and I got more blowjobs, and fucked more pussy and ass. We made sure we kept our wives informed. It actually improved the sex Jane and I were having. Suzy Slut got at least three times as much. Rumors have it that combined with Suzy Slut's new attitude that Jim's show your nipples trick paid dividends at several parties so we think her community work sometimes involved doing a lot of charitable favors. And what about Bob? Who cares?

AlDevine
AlDevine
44 Followers