Supernatural Earth Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm never changing who I am!"

-Imagine Dragons, "It's Time" (2011)

Zander woke up to the phone ringing. He checked the clock on the nightstand and saw that it was late in the evening, almost midnight. "Hallo?" he asked groggily as he found his cell phone.

"Hey Zander, its Aden," his friend said on the other end. "Orion is heading over to our friend's place to crash their party. Want to come with?"

Zander was instantly awake and alert. "I'll be right there."

"Meet me at the bar, we can go together." Aden said before hanging up.

Dashing out of bed, Zander was dressed in simple black fatigues within a minute. Christina stretched as she woke up, becoming equally alert as she saw her husband rushing about. "What's wrong?"

"Hunters," Zander said, clipping his tactical belt into place. He pulled his .9mm and checked the magazine quickly before putting it back into his holster. "Aden used the code phrase that we'd setup." Orion was their current term for the Hunters.

"You boys are so cloak-and-dagger, you know that," Christina teased as she yawned.

"Yeah, well when we figured out that they'd tapped all the damn phones around here to find Aden and Beth's place to begin with, what do you expect?" Zander asked. He gave her a quick peck on the lips before heading to the door, pausing when he saw Samantha still asleep in the hallway. "Fuck, I forgot about her in all of the excitement."

Christina shooed him with her hands. "You go, I'll get her back to bed," she said, hurrying out of bed. "Zander, you don't think?" her voice trailed off as she indicated Samantha with a jerk of her head.

"No," Zander shook his head. "She might be a lot of things but a Hunter she is not. Trust me, I can read her like an open book now with the kind of mental powers we have from our Lurker." He looked down at his Ex. "If she is hiding Hunter ties and we can't pick it up mentally, then the woman deserves a fucking Oscar."

"I'll get the statue ready then just in case." Christina said dryly while sticking her tongue out. Zander laughed as she pushed him out the door. Once he was gone, she turned and regarded Samantha's nude body. She put her hands onto her hips and pursed her lips in thought. What were they going to do with her? Samantha was definitely cute once she was cleaned up properly. She reminded Christina of Nicole. Christina felt a pang of emptiness when she thought about her friend and instantly pitied Samantha. It'd been awhile since Christina had been with Nicole, but she was now higher up in the mountains with her own Lurker. Samantha was a lot like Nicole in that they'd both made a huge mistake and both would have to atone for them.

Christina then wondered if Zander would let her keep Samantha around... at least just for a little bit anyways.

As Christina walked back across the living room to Samantha, she caught a faint whiff of sex in the air that was not from her and Zander. Christina cocked her head and saw the girl's freshly shaven pussy glistening with moisture. She chuckled; Samantha had gotten off while watching them earlier!

It took her a moment, but Christina finally managed to get a good hold on Samantha to drag her back into bed. The poor girl was out cold, exhausted beyond all belief. I wonder if Zander will let her stay for a while? It'd be fun to have another play companion... She thought as she manhandled Samantha back into the bed. Christina's gaze lingered for a moment over Samantha's nude body and she wistfully remembered the fun she used to have with Beth, Nicole, and Aden.

A sudden thought cracked through her sexual musings. [Demanding] Return to us at once...

"Yes, Master," Christina said aloud. At once she turned on her heel, grabbed her coat and car keys, and headed out the door without a second thought on the matter.

*

"Oh man," Zander said in a low voice as he and Aden pulled up to a still burning cabin that was further down the mountain closer to Metro. The torrential downpour of rain from earlier had stopped and so there was no natural water coming down to put the fire out. Already there at the scene was a man in a black trench coat standing with a couple of girls and a second man who all looked shell shocked. "What the fuck is your brother doing here?"

"Let's find out," Aden said, parking the car and getting out. "James?" he called out to the man in the trench coat.

James Parker turned to regard the two new arrivals. He nodded in greeting to them as they walked up. "Gentlemen," he said cordially.

"No offense, bro," Aden said sardonically, "but what brings you here?" His eyes were already scanning the surrounding area for any threats.

"Investigating. Don't bother looking for any Hunters, they're already long gone." James said, catching Aden's trained glance. "By the time the girls here made the call to you the Hunters were already burning the cabin," he motioned over to the burning structure by the lake that was starting to collapse in on itself.

That was when Zander noticed the drag marks coming out of the lake and the subsequent tire tracks of a very large vehicle making a high speed startup to get out of there fast. His eyes darted back to the water. "Oh fuck... the Lurker?" he asked with dread welling up in his gut.

James shook his head. "Dead and gone I'm afraid," he said sadly. "I felt the psychic connection break through the Ancient One and so I teleported here at once. It was too late. The Hunters took the body with them." He said sadly, indicating the drag marks and tire tracks in the grass.

Aden glared at his brother who used to be human just like he was. "Some Angel you turned out to be," he said bitterly. James had fallen in love with a Vampire Princess who then proceeded to attempt to turn him while they were on Holy Ground. The end result was that James was now the equivalent of a Fallen Angel since he'd essentially died and was brought back to life out of love and not out of any kind of pettiness.

"I'm not omnipotent, so fuck off," James snapped. "I got here as soon as I could which was still faster than you two idiots."

"Wait," Zander said. While the two brothers fought, a match he didn't want to ever lay odds on since they both were pretty much immortal now, he had been surveying the scene further and basic math just added up in his brain. He looked at the survivors of the Hunter attack; two women and a man.

It should've been three women.

"Where's Kaitlyn at?" Zander asked, eyes darting from Erica, to Abigail, to Donavon. The girls looked at each other in fright and Donavon just shook his head. "Come on, where is she?"

"The Hunters have her," Donavon said. At that proclamation Erica and Abigail started to wail, clutching each other tightly for support. "They chased her when we all split up."

"Alright, we'll get her back." Aden said, looking from Donavon back to James. "I don't suppose that you'd be able to use your contacts to find her. We could then mount an immediate rescue..."

"Don't bother," Donavon said sullenly. "If they haven't killed her already then she's going to wish she was dead and might very well be soon."

It was something in the way that he'd said that, like it was a certainty, which gave James and Aden pause. Almost as one their shared gaze narrowed and slowly fixated back onto Donavon. "And you know this... how?" James inquired.

*

Christina put her car into park and turned off the engine. Silence once again reigned in the peaceful night with the exception of the rain that continued its relentless downpour. She dashed to the covered wraparound porch of her best friend's cabin house, a thing that then struck her as absurd as she was soon going to be immersed in the waters of the lake out back. Without even knocking she walked right into the cabin.

"Hi Christina," her best friend, Beth Parker, called out from the kitchen. "Just making some coffee while I wait for Aden to get back, do you want some?"

"Can't," Christina said, shaking off her jacket and hanging it up. "I got summoned."

"Yeah, I heard." Beth came out of the kitchen and walked into the living room, pausing at the newly purchased crib where her baby girl was sleeping peacefully. "I don't suppose you could watch Tina for me when you come back up to the surface, could you? Lurky wants me to come down after you're up."

"Of course I can," Christina smiled. Over the past year Aden and Beth's baby girl had been born, ensuring the next generation of caretakers would already be growing up. Christina reveled in playing godmother and couldn't wait for the day that she'd have children with Zander. "I'll chat more when I get back."

"Don't have too much fun down there!" Beth said with a wink. "With all the action all of my friends and my husband have been getting I'm starting to get a bit jealous."

"Oh please, you've been knocked up with a child that doesn't gestate as fast."

"Whereas you've been knocked up multiple times with young that gestate in a matter of hours," Beth teased

"Details, details," Christina smiled with a dismissive wave as she headed out the back door. Among the other changes, Aden and Zander had installed a covered walkway that went from the back of the house down to the dock that went out over the lake. This kept the elements off of them while they disrobed as well as keeping them warm during the colder months. She headed down the stairs and out to the end of the dock, stripping her clothes off along the way. By the time she was at the end she was kicking her shoes and socks off. Her nipples stood up on end from the cool breeze caused by the falling rain just beyond.

Two vine-like fleshy green tentacles rose up out of the water. Christina gathered them up. She put one up to her face and waited for it to mold around her nose, mouth, and chin to operate as a breathing mask. The other she held onto as it wrapped around her wrists. Once she was ready, she allowed it to pull her off the dock and into the water down to the lurker that was waiting in its lair down below. The water was nice and warm, thanks to the heat that the lurker generated that kept it perpetually warm.

Moments later she was in the underwater cavern that was home to the oldest and wisest of the Lurker species. In the time that Beth and Christina took to learn more about the Ancient One and its race, they were able to figure out that their lurker was the surviving head geneticist on Earth and was responsible for keeping the lurkers alive all these millions of years by enabling the reproduction through humans.

Out of habit, Christina splayed her legs out wide to receive the Ancient One's tentacles that proceeded to wrap around her legs up to her thighs, encase her breasts, and penetrate her both vaginally and anally. She let out a lustful groan as the creature's tentacles filled her up and secured her.

The Lurker scrutinized her with its black eyes that were the size of oversized beach balls. [Worry/Informative] Our colony vessel grows ever closer to this world...

Yes Master... Christina thought, delirious from the pleasure that she was getting from the tentacles expanding within her. I have been monitoring its progress from the observatory...

[Fear/Inquisitive] Have you developed an entry plan...

Christina nodded once she got over the initial wave of euphoria. I have; look into my mind, master. I propose that your crews do what we call an aero braking maneuver to slow the ship down for a proper entry into Earth's atmosphere. She opened her mind to show the Lurker the precise flight plan that she had. A couple of orbits in high atmosphere ought to do it and slow your ship down enough for a soft landing as opposed to coming straight in like the last couple of ships have done. I know that your ships are concealed like asteroids. Do they at least have something for basic maneuvering?

[Informative] Yes...

Good. Can you get a message to them to start basic maneuvers? In the back of her mind she was wondering why the Ancient One was going through all the trouble of birthing preparation if all it was going to do was ask her questions about the incoming ship.

The Ancient One saw her question. [Educating] We are going to birth a new young out of your body... [Sorrow] Your mate and the mate of our prime thrall has departed to investigate the demise of one of our kind...

Demise? Christina's eyes went wide. Another lurker is dead?

[Sorrow] Yes... [Informative] We will now begin the process... [Instructing] You and the prime thrall will take these young further up the mountain to release into the body of water there... The thrall of our recent offspring will then take those further inland...

Christina got the plan as the lurker showed it to her. Her and Beth's friend, Nicole, was living even further up in the mountains in a recently built lakeside cabin. Nicole was the caretaker, or thrall as the creatures liked to call them, of the one they'd all named 'Junior'. Nicole would then smuggle the two new young out in her All-Terrain Truck to another location. I understand, Master.

[Pleasure] Good...

Without any further conversation, the tentacles within her started to vibrate while the ones encasing her breasts began to knead and massage them. Christina's head lolled back as she was lost in the intense pleasure that came with the sensations. Her breathing caught when she felt the first of a series of blobs reached her tight pussy as they traveled down the tentacle. The blobs forced their way into her, spurting deep into her womb and filling her up. With each blob that blew into her, her belly swelled a little more.

Christina screamed with the intense pleasure that this caused. At the same time, her breasts were being stimulated as it was being made to create the nutritional milk that the young would feed off of once it was birthed from her. After several minutes she looked like she was about seven months pregnant with the tits to match.

The last blob reached her and this one blew the mutated human seed from the creature into her. This fluid would then immediately seek out one of her mutated eggs that the creature forced her ovaries to release for this process. Almost immediately conception of the new young occurred and it very rapidly began to gestate within her. Christina slumped in her tentacle bonds, exhausted from the prolonged orgasm that the process created for her. When her eyes fluttered back open, she saw that her body looked as if she were nine months pregnant and ready to pop. Thank you, Master, she thought through the sexual haze in her mind.

[Satisfaction] We are pleased with you... That was the closest any of them ever got to a 'you're welcome' from any of the creatures. [Instructing] You will send our prime thrall down for the second young and the two of you will go immediately to your destination... [Cautioning] Be quick on your mission and return prior to the cycle change... In lurker-speak that was the equivalent of 'be home by midnight'.

*

Donavon hunched over a bit under the scrutiny of James, Aden, Zander, and the girls. Zander glared down at him. "The man asked you a question!"

"I-I just know how they operate, that's all!" Donavon protested. "Everyone does!"

"Actually, no we don't since this is all relatively new to us." Aden countered.

"He's lying," James said coldly. "He knows more than he's letting on."

Now Donavon looked panicked as his eyes darted around for an escape route. Zander kicked him in the chest, drew his sidearm, chambered a round, and pointed it straight down at the man's head. "What the fuck did you do?" he yelled, keeping his foot pinned down onto his chest so that he couldn't move. "You're one of them, aren't you? You led them here!"

The silence that followed was damning.

Erica and Abigail broke into hysterics. Aden's jaw clenched while Zander just looked pissed; ready to pull the trigger. Aden looked down at Donavon. You delivered your Lurker and one of your own caretakers right into the hands of the enemy?" he asked, his voice a mixture of danger and disbelief.

"Dude, you need to fucking wake up; all of you!" Donavon said, now laughing like a maniac down on the ground. "You are allowing fucking aliens to rule this world; OUR world! The monstrosity got what they all deserve!"

"Where's Kait at, you prick?" Erica shouted at him.

"If the boss has her, then she's dead or at the very least going to wish she was." Donavon chuckled, repeating his earlier statement. "She deserves it too; just like all of you who turn your back on your own species."

Aden now drew and pointed his sidearm at him to join Zander. Donavon froze with fright when he saw that they were about to pull the triggers when James stepped in. "No," he said sharply.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Zander asked dubiously, glaring over his shoulder at him.

"He admitted to what he'd done," Aden said, "he needs to pay for this."

"Oh and he will," James said with an evil smile. "Give him to me and I'll give him to the Vampires. He'll be begging me for death once Zoe and Mika have had their way with him." He shrugged with a bit of a head bob as he considered the situation. "Of course, that's assuming that Michael doesn't just beat him to a bloody pulp before that." James hunched down so that he was in Donavon's face. "Then, if you're still alive after that; I can give you to the Fae. I don't know what would be worse; the absolute cold of Winter or the near hellish heat of Summer. I guess we can do both to find out, hm?"

Zander and Aden smiled at that prospect. Aden holstered his gun. "He's all yours, bro."

*

Christina helped a now pregnant looking Beth up out of the water when the lurker returned her. Beth sputtered and coughed a little bit as she got her bearings. "I'd just gotten used to having my pre-baby body back too," she complained.

"Oh it's just a quick trip up the mountain tonight and I already have Tina in her car seat in the house ready to go," Christina said, wrapping a towel around her. "You get used to waddling around after a couple of trips."

"So glad that we had the road paved so that the trip is faster," Beth muttered, snuggling into the huge towel.

"At least we're not being shot at this time around," Christina said, nodding her agreement. She looked equally pregnant and helped her friend back up to the house where they grabbed some maternity sweats and hoodies before getting baby Tina and heading out for the car. The drive up the mountain was uneventful and it was close to midnight when they got to Nicole's cabin next to another lake higher up than Beth's house.

Nicole was already coming out of her front door wearing nothing but a bath robe to greet them. "Hiya guys! Junior told me you were coming."

"We won't be able to stay long," Christina said, waddling out of the passenger's side. "I got a guest at my place and she doesn't know anything about all of this. So I have to be back by the time she wakes up."

"Not a problem. I got the feeding side covered once you all leave," Nicole said, taking her breasts in hand and hefting them a couple of times. Now that they were closer in the dark, Christina and Beth could see that Nicole was sporting a couple of H cups as opposed to her normal Cs. "Junior told me all about the plan and pumped me full for the feedings already just before you got here. I can take the baby while you all do your thing."

"Thanks," Beth said, giving Nicole a quick hug before getting the car carrier with her baby girl in it. Nicole cooed at Tina who giggled and squealed in delight. With the baby covered, Beth and Christina walked over to the lake, took a moment to strip, and then walked right in.

123456...8