Supernatural Earth Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first time here, Beth observed as the water came up over their heads. Just below the surface a couple of tentacles awaited them. The women grabbed one apiece and held them up to their mouths. The tentacles molded into the breathing masks and then another couple of tentacles came up to take them by the wrists further below the water's surface.

They were pulled down into a dug out shallow cave and were placed in front of a Lurker that was about a quarter of the size that was in the lake behind Beth's house. Wow! You've gotten big, quick! Christina observed, remembering last year when she brought Junior up here and he was no bigger than the one in her belly now.

[Pride] Thank you! It said in a mental voice that was higher pitched than that of the Ancient One as it tied up their legs to keep them open. [Inquisitive] Shall we begin? Junior extended a couple of tentacles out from its large arms, one going to each of the girls. The tentacles slid up between their splayed legs and into their pussies. Both Beth and Christina gasped in pleasure as the tentacles penetrated them and pumped just enough nectar into them to begin the birthing process.

Then the tentacles withdrew followed by the smaller, miniature versions of the Lurkers. Beth and Christina both convulsed in a quick, minor orgasm as the tiny creatures were easily birthed. They then turned in place to shoot tentacles back up into their respective temporary hosts to drain the rest of the nutritional fluid from their wombs, prolonging the orgasm for them. Once they were finished, they retreated back behind Junior in the water.

[Apologetic] We cannot spare the time to properly treat the thralls... Junior said.

It's okay, we understand. We're on a timetable anyway. Christina mentally replied before they were returned back to the surface where they promptly dressed and retrieved Tina from a waiting Nicole.

"Take care you two," Nicole said, waving goodbye as she dropped her robe and walked naked into the lake now.

"You too!" Beth said, putting Tina's car seat back into the car. "I just wish that things were not so rushed tonight, that's all."

Christina shrugged as she got back into the car. "Could be worse, I guess."

***

Chapter 3:

"Take me to the magic of the moment on a glory night

where the children of tomorrow dream away in the wind of change."

-Scorpions, "Wind of Change" (1991)

Samantha was surprised to wake up in her own bed the next morning. The last thing she remembered was passing out behind the sofa chair in the living room after getting off from watching Zander fuck Christina silly. She found a pile of folded clothes on the dresser with her name on it. They had to be Christina's as the only clothes Samantha owned were in a pile in the main bathroom. She dressed and headed out to the living room. The smell of breakfast cooking greeted her and she was drawn inexorably to the kitchen where Christina was at.

"Morning!" Christina said cheerfully as she shoveled the eggs and bacon off of the frying pans and onto a plate. "I see you found my clothes. Zander said that we're pretty similar in size, so I hope they fit. We can run into town after you eat to get you better fitting ones."

"Uhm... thanks." Samantha was stunned that they were going through such lengths to help her. "Uhm... I, uh, I can pay you back after I find a job." She said as Christina put the plate of hot steaming food in front of her and waved a dismissive hand about the money. Civility went out the window and Samantha tore into the meal. It was the first hot meal she'd had in months. "So where's Zander at?" She asked when she finally came up for air and for a quick drink of orange juice.

"He got an urgent call and had to run into town early for work." Christina said, sitting down at the table across from her with her own plate.

Samantha frowned. She'd wanted to talk to him about last night. She eyed Christina, wondering if the blonde suspected anything. "So what does he do nowadays?"

"He's the deputy sheriff of the town and is pretty much half of our SWAT team. We met through a mutual friend."

Samantha briefly wondered who the other half was if Zander comprised half of such a team. "And your landlord... er... lady won't mind me staying here?" She asked, dreading the idea of being back out on the streets, especially with the onset of winter coming and being this far north.

"Don't worry about. She's my best friend and won't mind a bit. You'll meet her later on this week when she's over for dinner." Christina said. Over the course of the day, Christina showed her around the town. Samantha learned that the town was on the verge of expansion as the government was installing a weather station and research center further up in the mountains. That's where Christina worked at as she had a degree in Meteorology that had a minor in Astronomy. Christina took Samantha clothes shopping where Samantha managed to get a modest wardrobe started back up. When she thought that Christina wasn't looking, she managed to sneak in a couple of babydolls and teddys into the purchases.

Samantha mentally smacked herself. She couldn't believe that she was actually thinking about attempting to sleep with Zander right under Christina's nose. The girl was just too precious and too kind for words. Who was she to even think of such a thing? But the images of Zander last night just couldn't stay out of her head for some odd reason. The whole situation was worse as Christina kept on being her usual, cheerful self throughout the day to the point of practically being truly, purely innocent. Occasionally, when she got a whiff of Christina's perfume, the images in her mind would change to her and Christina screwing each other rather than Zander.

Later that night it was virtually impossible to get Zander alone to talk. He and Christina were practically joined at the hip. Samantha went to bed sexually frustrated after dinner. She lay in her bed, naked, staring up at the celling as she waited to hear if Zander and Christina were going to be going at it again. She couldn't believe that she was waiting for that just to spy on them like some peeping tom. Just the thought of it got her aroused.

It seemed like hours later but Samantha was finally rewarded with the sounds of something leathery hitting bare flesh. Giddy and intrigued, Samantha practically leapt out of bed. She quietly slid out of her door and tried to find the source. Down the hallway, she heard Christina moaning with pleasure. They were in their bedroom! Samantha crouched and slowly crawled across the carpet, keeping to the shadows, to reach the door that was cocked open just a bit. She tried to open the door just a bit in time with the steady sound of spanks that echoed from the master bedroom. The door squeaked slightly and Samantha winced, hoping that the inhabitants inside did not hear that.

A leather crop smacked the door just above Samantha's head and she jerked in surprise. The door swung open. Zander stood there, looking down on her with that smoldering gaze again. He was naked again with his cock standing long, hard, and proud. It wasn't the first time Samantha had ever seen his cock, but it was the first time since high school that she'd laid eyes on it. To her, it was large and magnificent. Zander had definitely grown. His muscular physique made him all the more irresistible. "I told you that she'd be back..." he said, smiling. Samantha's jaw dropped. Zander had told Christina about last night!

A whimper for attention snapped them both out of their trance. Zander left Samantha kneeling at the doorway as he walked back over to Christina. Christina was on her knees wearing a white lace teddy that complemented her pale skin perfectly along with thigh high white stockings. She had on a white leather collar this time with matching leather cuffs that were shackled together. Samantha wasn't sure, but she could've sworn that Christina's deep green eyes actually lit up at seeing her. She looked up at Zander. "Master, please?" she asked.

Zander stroked her hair. "We'll see if she's willing," he said as he trailed the riding crop from Christina's left nipple all the way down to her shaved pussy. Christina shuddered with erotic pleasure. He turned his attention to Samantha. "Lucky for you that Chrissy here wants a playmate."

Samantha averted her eyes from him. He had her there. She managed to look back at him. "I-I just wanted you though."

"I know what you wanted." Zander said with a slightly harsh tone. "That's the only reason why you hitchhiked across the country to come here uninvited. You wanted to fuck your way back into my good graces so that you'd have a roof over your head since no one else would take you in. The only problem is that I don't care about you anymore and I could frankly care less about what you want. You caused the situation that you're in now."

Again, he was right and she bowed her head in shame. "Is there any way for me to get out of this?"

"I think that you're down to groveling and ritual suicide at this point." He said with a grin.

Samantha couldn't help but chuckle ruefully at that. At least he hadn't lost his sense of humor. She got down on all fours and crawled toward him. She knelt up, his cock poised right in front of her face. "Please, I want this. I want you. I want to stay." She closed her eyes, leaned forward, and opened her mouth.

Zander pulled away. "You don't get this right away. You are not even remotely worthy of this yet. You have to earn this." He said. "So for starters, I would thank your mistress here for allowing you this luxury."

Samantha's eyes went wide as she looked from Zander to Christina and back again. "But... I-I can't..."

Zander let out a snort of derision. "Oh don't look so shocked. Remember the relentless character assassination that took place during your beau's trial? I know all about your girlfriends that you 'experimented' with. I know that you're pretty much bi."

Once again, he had her. The trial wound up bringing up every female lover that she'd ever had and it was now well known in their hometown. Rumor established that she'd sleep with anybody with the exception of Zander, which damaged his reputation as well. She looked into Christina's expectant eyes and swallowed hard. "What if I refuse?"

Zander shrugged and motioned for the door. "There's the way out. You'll find some luggage in your closet, feel free to pack up what we bought for you and leave at any time."

That was something that Samantha wasn't about to do any time soon. She'd given up too much of her dignity just to get here for some kind of sanctuary. There wasn't much dignity left for her. Samantha swallowed her pride and nodded. She then cupped Christina's face in her hands to gently kiss her softly on her full lips. Christina moaned with pleasure, pressing her body closer. Samantha felt Christina's cuffed hands down at her pussy. Christina wasted no time in rubbing her hands over the redhead's freshly shaven mound. Samantha moaned as well, enjoying the loving touch.

Smack! "OW!" Samantha reeled back in pain from the sting on her bare ass. She rubbed her right butt cheek and glared up at Zander. "What the fuck was that for?"

Zander was smiling at her. "Punishment comes before pleasure," he said dropping the crop onto her shoulder to keep her kneeling. "Why else are you here?"

"To see you," Samantha snapped. She was rewarded with another swat on the ass from the crop. She yelped and went to stand up. For some odd reason she just couldn't defy the riding crop when it was placed back on her shoulder to keep her on the floor. "I'll leave."

"Then do so. As I recall you were not formally invited into our room let alone our house." Zander's even gaze seemed to pierce her soul. "Not many people hitchhike across the country just for kicks. Nor do they do so in the middle of some of the worst weather in history. So either you're insane or you're doing this out of some kind of self-punishment to atone for what you've done. Which is it?"

Samantha swallowed hard. Tears had welled up in her eyes as Zander just seemed to know her intentions. He had that same innate talent back in school. Christina was still fondling her while nuzzling up against her neck. It felt good. Samantha closed her eyes and went back to kissing Christina. The next slap on her ass didn't seem as bad as the first two. Zander forcing her to realize her intentions was, in a way, liberating.

Zander watched the girls make out for a while. Occasionally he'd lash out with the crop to catch one of them on their backside, relishing their squeals. He then placed the crop between them to stop them. Gently, he wrapped his hand in Christina's hair and used it as a lead to get her up onto the bed lying flat on her back. He then did the same with Samantha, making her straddle Christina at the waist. "Continue," he commanded them, swatting Samantha on the ass to emphasize his point.

This time Samantha gladly did so, pressing her breasts to Christina's lace covered ones. Hard, light pinkish nipples brushed through the rough fabric to gently graze Samantha's chest. Samantha cupped the blonde's tits and slowly massaged them as she gently started to grind against her.

Using the riding crop as a prod, Zander had Christina spread her legs wide open. He climbed up onto the bed to nuzzle up behind Samantha. Samantha froze as she felt his hot breath on her neck and then felt his lips nip at her ear. His erection pressed against the folds of her ass. "No, I'm not going to fuck you tonight with my cock. You want it too much." He said as if he were reading her mind. She then felt the distinct touch of a latex rubber head up against her pussy. "This is something that we use for first time guests."

"Ahhhhh..." Samantha gasped as the flesh-like dildo slid easily into her wet pussy. Zander fumbled with something, sliding it out a bit for a moment. The next thing Samantha knew was that Christina was raising her legs behind her to wrap around Zander and was raising her hips slightly. Zander had wrapped the cock-ring at the base of the dildo around his hardness and positioned his head at Christina's waiting opening, sliding the crotch of her teddy to one side. He then thrust his hips forward, penetrating both girls at once. Both arched their backs and gasped with pleasure.

Zander slid his hands around Samantha. This was something that he'd once dreamt of doing. While Samantha wasn't the first person that they'd invited to bed with them, this was the first time that it was an ex. It was a strange, yet pleasant, sensation for Zander. As Zander moved his hips, steadily fucking both girls, his hands moved up to cup Samantha's supple tits. They weren't as firm or stood as high as Christina's. They were slightly larger, overflowing in his hands just a bit. He jiggled them just a bit to entice his girlfriend.

Christina silently accepted the offer by lifting her lips to the offered nipples. She lightly sucked and licked around the redhead's reddish areolae. Her still shackled hands took over from Zander's to cup a single tit while she suckled. Zander's now free hand drifted down Samantha's slightly roundish belly to rest upon her bare pubis.

Samantha's eyes rolled back into her head. She was in pure heaven as she rocked in time to the fucking. Zander's lips were now sucking on the back of her neck. It was amazing that he still knew right where to kiss her in order to drive her wild after all these years. A pang of regret shot through her as she realized just what she'd missed out on by spurning him. She was rapidly approaching the edge. Between her clit ripping across the lace of Christina's teddy, Zander's hands on her tit and her mound, the dildo steadily pumping into her, and Christina's attention to her other breast, Samantha was not sure just how long she was going to last.

As it turned out: she didn't last much longer. With a sudden, strangled cry she jerked in their grasp. The orgasm ripped through her body without warning. Every muscle in her body seemed to contract at once. Zander immediately grabbed her hips and pounded hard, shoving his cock into Christina and the dildo into Samantha as deep as they'd go. Christina whimpered and Samantha screamed with pleasure as fleshy knobs brushed their respective cervix.

The three of them held steady for a minute while they enjoyed their moment of ecstasy. A moment after that, they were all fast asleep with the girls cuddled up on either side of Zander's body.

I guess that I could share... Samantha thought as she drifted off. Well... if Christina wants to anyway...

*

"Admit it; that was fun," Christina teased her husband the next morning in the kitchen. "I can tell that you had fun fucking us both."

"I had more fun punishing the two of you." Zander winked at her before kissing her on the cheek. "I'll see you after work, babe. Have fun!"

"Oh I will," Christina winked back before heading back to their bedroom. Samantha was still curled up on the bed. Christina shucked off her robe and crawled into bed behind her, sliding her delicate hands down Samantha's thigh and around the back of her neck.

Samantha sighed with pleasure and squirmed in bed at the touch. Her eyes fluttered open to Christina's smiling face. She then jerked and retreated to the other side of the bed. "Oh my God... last night wasn't a dream? Christina, I am SO sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"Relax," Christina smiled and laughed softly. "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Yeah, but Zander... I... I know I have any right to him anymore."

"You're right, you don't," Christina admitted, "but we did invite you in... in a way." Christina slid across the bed and took Samantha by the hand, pulling her back toward her body. "I said that I wanted a playmate and here you are."

Tears welled up in Samantha's eyes. "Why are you so nice to me? I-I don't deserve it."

"Because I see the hurt and pain you're going through. I went through a similar ordeal a few years ago. My friend Beth helped me through it and then Zander came along and helped me some more. It took me time to heal but it also took the kindness of others to help me." Christina explained.

"Thank you," Samantha said, meaning it.

"You're welcome. Now, as to what I was doing?" Christina inched forward until their breasts were scant inches apart. She placed her hand onto Samantha's knee and then trailed it up her thigh. Then she went up Samantha's hip and waist to come to rest on her breast, giving it a slight squeeze.

Samantha moaned with pleasure, finding just Christina's mere presence intoxicating. It was like inhaling sweet perfume and looking at someone so perfect that you just wanted to fuck the hell out of them. Her lips found her new lover's as they pulled each other into a tight embrace. Christina slid up onto Samantha and lowered herself between Sam's opening legs. Then Christina ground her hips down, mashing their pubis and clits together, and sliding down Samantha's wet slit.

"Ohhhh," Samantha now groaned, shuddering with pleasure as Christina grinded against her. Christina's kisses then traveled across her cheek, jaw, and down the side of her neck. "Oh God," Samantha croaked as her body went into a sudden convulsing fit from the unexpected orgasm. She'd had other girls as lovers before but Christina certainly knew exactly what buttons of hers to push. It was as if the blonde had a direct pathway into her pleasure center.

But Christina wasn't done just yet. She continued fucking Samantha until she'd flopped back down onto the bed, spent. Then Christina wrapped her hand into Samantha's hair and rolled on the bed, putting the auburn girl on top. Then Christina pulled down guiding Samantha down her body. Samantha complied, looking up at her new mistress with a sense of longing and a sudden desire to serve. Without needing a command, Samantha backed up onto the bed until she was lying flat down with her face in front of Christina's pussy.

123456...8