Supernatural Earth Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina tugged just a little bit and Samantha buried her face into the smooth, shaved pussy in front of her. Her tongue lapped up at the glistening slit, attacking the tiny clit with gusto. Then she slid a couple of fingers up inside and proceeded to fuck her mistress in that manner. A few minutes of that and Christina was howling in pleasure as her own orgasm overcame her.

Then the two newfound lovers wrapped up in each other's arms and fell fast asleep.

*

It was hours later when the sound of shouts, screams, and gunfire woke them up. Both Christina and Samantha sat bolt upright in bed, looking at each other in confusion. They then rushed to the nearest window, parting back the curtains just a bit to look outside.

Out in the street they could see some people of the town, men mostly, running for their lives. There were a few women and they were outrunning the men. A moment later they could see what they were running from. There was some weird, large, scorpion like creatures skittering along the ground at a steady pace. Behind them, holding something that looked like they were remote controls of some sort, were men in black uniforms and they carried themselves like they were on a mission.

"Oh my God," Christina breathed. "Hunters."

"Hunters? Who are they? What are they?" Samantha asked, confused.

"People who hate us, that's who." Christina said. She realized she might've been a bit too loud as one of the closer scorpions turned her way and started emitting some kind of shriek. Its handler looked at the house, pressed a button on the control box, and the scorpion was loosed their way. Christina and Samantha both shrieked in terror when the thing leapt for the window and smacked against it.

"Out the back! Go! Go! Go get Zander!" Christina yelled, pushing Samantha in front of her and grabbing up clothes. Samantha dressed in a hurry as they moved through the house towards the back. There was a crash as the glass to the master bedroom broke and the scorpion got in.

Christina just got on her shirt and shorts, not bothering with underwear, and was slipping her shoes on when the scorpion found her. She grabbed the nearest objects she could find and flung them at the thing. A couple of them hit. Christina then got out the back door just after Samantha, slamming the door into the face of the thing.

And then they ran for their lives.

***

Chapter 4:

"And they say that a hero can save us, I'm not going to stand here and wait..."

-Chad Kroeger (Nickleback), "Hero" (2002)

"What the hell are those things?" Aden asked, firing at the oversized scorpion-like things that were swarming into the town. The things looked almost like those face-huggers from Aliens, but bigger and tougher. They had little heads and mouths like scorpions but instead of pinchers for a mouth it had little tentacles like the Lurkers had. In place of the stinger on the tail, it had some kind of bulbous member that seemed to swivel about as if searching for something. Aden's shotgun barked multiple times and took several of them down but the little bastards kept on coming.

"Hell if I know!" Zander replied, taking a few down with his own shotgun. It had been pure pandemonium since the first few calls came in from the outskirts of town. Zander happened to be meeting with Aden at the time at the Sherriff's office and so enlisted his help. Now they were hunkered down in the back of Zander's squad pickup truck mowing down creatures and picking off the Hunters controlling them.

Something was off though, the creatures, for the most part, were ignoring the men instead going straight for... "Oh my god... the women," Aden breathed in horror as he watched one scorpion. "Zander! See to the girls! I'm going back to the cabin to get Beth and the baby!"

"Go already! I'll hold the fort here!" Zander said as Aden hopped out of the back of the truck and ran back for his car. Zander fired a few more times to cover Aden, taking another one down. "How many of these fuckers are there?" He muttered. Once Aden was in his car and off, Zander slid feet first through the open window to the cab and got rolling himself.

He found a panicked Samantha a short time later, running hell bent for the center of town. There was a scorpion chasing her down. Zander ran it over then parked to calm Samantha down. "What happened?" he asked. "Where's Christina?"

"We got separated when one of those... things... entered the house!" Samantha panted.

"Shit," Zander said, looking around, seeing if he could see his wife. That's when he heard Christina screaming nearby. He shoved Samantha into his truck. Drive to the station and lock yourself inside. Don't stop for anything. Now go!"

*

Christina scream was cutoff when the scorpion's tail shot out towards her and nailed her in the stomach. She doubled over and crumpled to the ground. The moment she was down the creature was on top of her, ripping at her clothes with its two claws while it's eight spiny little legs poked her sides, shredding her clothing, as it crawled onto her back. The thing was so huge that it easily covered her back from the neck down to her butt. "ZANDER!" she screamed out as the thing pretty much mounted her.

The scorpion's mouth planted itself on the back of her neck. Her body jerked when something from its mouth injected itself into her skin, instantly paralyzing her. She let out a soft "Ahhhh," as her whole body went limp. It continued ripping her clothes off by scraping its legs over her skin and throwing tattered shreds away with its soft claw-like arms. Once she was naked, she felt its hind legs dip down between her thighs and nudge them apart.

Unable to control her own body, her legs parted of their own accord. It was like being taken over by one of those robot creatures on a sci-fi show that Zander and Aden like watching so much; she was consciously aware of what was going on but unable to do anything as the scorpion on her back had assumed control of her body. Then she felt the spindle legs slowly encircle her torso while the mushy claws came up under her breasts to cup them and plant themselves over her nipples.

The bulbous head of the scorpion's tail arched high and then whipped down. Christina's body jerked as she was suddenly, and roughly, penetrated hard. It conformed to her inner walls and then immediately began squirting something into her. Her whole body felt warm as it pumped more of its debilitating fluid deep into her womb. Her nipples stood on end from the stimulation and her body quaked in a minor orgasm as she felt what remaining consciousness slip away. Her eyes glazed over as the monster on top of her took complete control of her body and mind. UP! It demanded.

Slowly, Christina's body complied as she rose with unsteady feet. She was trapped within her own mind as her body shot tiny electrodes of pleasure all over. It was like a drug that her body craved more of no matter what she screamed inside of her head. The creature then goaded her on. WALK!

With one naked foot in front of the other Christina took one step after another, unsure as to where her final destination may lay at now.

*

"Christina!" Zander called out when he saw her nude body walking almost zombie-like in the direction the Hunters had come from. She was walking straight towards a group of leering men in black uniforms who were waiting patiently by a cage to put her in. Around the Hunter vehicles there already were several women from the town kneeling in a fetal position in cages, each with one of those creatures attached to their backs with the tails shoved up inside of them.

Just like Christina... Zander thought with horror when he saw that one of the scorpions was on her back with its tail shoved up in between her legs too. Fuck... they must be mind-controlling them once they latch on... he thought as he couldn't get a mental read on his own wife.

The Hunters perked up at Zanders arrival, more so when he started shooting and dropping a few of them. Then those scorpions started swarming him when someone shouted "Release the reserves!"

Zander was sure that he took out some of them with what remaining ammo he had. But sheer numbers prevailed as the scorpions surrounded and eventually enveloped him. The last thing he remembered was looking up at Christina's blank expression as she was herded into a cage just like the other women...

...when Zander had his mind back, he was standing alongside Christina in some kind of bunker control room that had a glass wall that looked out into a room that had some huge pink squirming mass of living tissue on the far wall.

The problem was that he had no recollection on how he got here.

He was aware that he was now as naked as his wife was with one of those scorpions on his back with its mouth on the back of his neck and the thing's tail painfully up his ass. Zander blinked rapidly, getting his bearings, before settling on a familiar face. His eyes narrowed onto the man who was obviously behind the attack on Newhaven. Beside him, Christina gasped when she recognized who was in the room with them. Oh God... not him! He heard his wife's voice inside of his head.

Zander tried to lunge for the man but was unable to move. Shit... this thing is controlling me! He swore mentally.

Welcome to the club... Christina replied sarcastically.

"You know who I am?" the portly, balding man before them sneered.

"Raymond Tullis," Zander said without hesitation, glaring at him. "I told Aden that he should've shot you when he had the chance." He managed to shift a bit although he couldn't make any kind of threatening move towards Tullis. "Have this thing let me go so I can kick your ass."

"Yes, well, so much for missed opportunities." Tullis said, clapping Zander on the shoulder and guiding him over to a viewing window as if they were friends. Zander had no choice but to follow thanks to the creature on his back. Tullis swept his free hand towards it indicating that Zander and Christina should look outside. Zander's eyes went wide and Christina gasped in horror. "Do you like my creation?" he asked with glee, reveling in the discomfort of his two guests.

Inside the chamber beyond was something that resembled Lurker flesh but only in a pink and dark purple hue. It was a bulbous and grotesque mass against the far corner of the room it was in and every so often it would pulsate as electricity coursed through it...

...and it had two women trapped within it.

The women's lower arms to their elbows and lower legs to their knees were encased within the biomass along with the tops of their heads. The biomass left some of their hair dangling down but there were globs that covered their eyes from above and a pink tentacle covering their mouth and nose that made identifying them near impossible. Two fat tentacles that were split into four directions attached to their oversized breasts and a fat, bulbous tentacle went straight up in between their respective legs to cover their pubis. All that could really be seen was their biceps, their thighs, most of their swollen breasts, and their very, very pregnant looking bellies.

Oh my God, Zander, is that Kaitlyn in there? Christina asked through their mental connection.

I can't tell, their faces are too covered up and we're not close enough for me to see any identifying marks...

"I'm sure you've surmised by now how I have come about my newest pets that are attached to your backs," Tullis chuckled at them. "The power of thought is indeed great and all I have to do is conceive of a notion and my own monster in there births these lovely little things that you have now experienced," he explained, moving in between Zander and Christina to give the monsters on their backs a pet on their heads. "My own army of monsters to combat the ones that you serve. Now this master biomass controls these Seekers and I control the Master through the control center here. However, its taste in insatiable and it requires more human hosts to donate sperm and ova just like your monsters in order to impregnate the women and birth more of my monsters and to grow itself."

He then turned serious, stepping in front of them and doing a smart about face. "Now, I have the power to give you exquisite pleasure," he gestured towards Christina, making a funny kind of hand movement, and the scorpion-like creature's tail pulsated once. It blew a load of its liquid into Christina's womb, flooding her insides. Christina collapsed to the floor in the throes of one of the most intense orgasms in her life to rival that of the Lurker back home. It was so intense that she actually gushed and squirted for the first time in her life.

"Or," Tullis continued, making a gesture towards Zander, "I can give you pain on such an unimaginable scale that hell will seem like a trip to the day spa," he made a different hand gesture and Zander's world went white as every nerve ending in his body exploded as if he were on fire. He screamed in agony, joining Christina on the floor in a writhing mess. "Want another taste?" he asked, doing the gestures again but this time swapping the directions. This time Christina howled and writhed in the worst pain imaginable while Zander's body shuddered as his cock blew out stream after stream of his seed all over the floor underneath of him in quick succession.

Tullis gestured again and the sensations stopped for both of them. Zander and Christina managed to reach out across the floor and clasp hands together for mutual support as they were given a respite. Tullis was pacing back and forth in front of them now. "I know that you both are not the types to be mildly threatened by something pitiful like a simple molesting or outright rape considering your masters and your respective histories. You'd laugh at the idea of standard torture techniques... well, at least Mister Zander here will. Hell, you're probably already mentally preparing yourselves to resist the demonstration that I'd given you. And I won't insult you both by threatening the other in your presence. Your sort would sell your own mothers to enslavement to the monsters." He shook his head. "No, a different threat is in order."

Turning to the console, Tullis pressed a button. "Bring them in!" he snapped. He then had his monsters force his guests back up to a standing position so that they could watch. "Recognize some of them? You should since they're from your town!" He whirled on them. "Now, I am going to put a call in and you are going to order your people to surrender the town to me so that I can kill the creature that resides there or else I am going to start feeding people to my monster!"

"You can't!" Christina cried out. She lunged forward but the scorpion-creature on her back pulled her backwards safely away from Tullis. "Some of those are civilians who don't know anything!"

"Then it is your fault for dragging them into this! Not mine!" Tullis pointed a beefy finger at her. "Now order the surrender of your town or the first girl goes in!"

Christina looked out the window. First up was a girl that Christina knew from the local high school who just graduated and worked with her and Beth part time at the saloon. She was terrified, thrashing in the grasp of a couple of armed guards the moment the scorpion-creature that had brought her here had detached from her. Christina's gaze then went to Tullis, who was looking smug, then over to her husband who gave her a grim, determined, shake of his head. She looked defiantly back at Tullis. "No."

"No?" Tullis asked, shocked at the answer.

"No. Because there are some things that are more important than what happens to us."

Tullis turned back to the microphone and pressed the button. "Toss the first girl in."

Zander and Christina watched in horror as the girl was flung towards the biomass. The biomass' tentacles shot out to grab her by her wrists and ankles, dragging her across the floor, and ripping at her clothes. By the time that she reached the third niche in the wall, she had been completely stripped naked. The four tentacles that had her arms and legs morphed to cover her shins and forearms as it retracted into the niche. The girl was shaking her head back and forth in denial until she was penetrated up her pussy and ass by the large bulbous tentacle waiting for her.

The girl's eyes went wide and then they seemed to go blank as the first blob of fluid pumped into her. More loads followed until she looked just as pregnant as the other two women. At the same time, two tentacles came in from either side to clamp over her breasts to start kneading and stimulating them, making them grow with the nutritional fluid the young needed initially. Finally, a tentacle dove down her throat and another clamped over the top of her head to cover her eyes. Moments later, her body started shaking as it was forced to orgasm from the new stimulation.

"And another joins the fold," Tullis said. "And there she will stay as her mind slowly breaks from the constant orgasms she gets from birthing my creatures. Now... order your town to surrender or I send another one it."

"Go to hell," Zander snapped.

"Fine, plan B then," Tullis shot back. He waved his hand over his shoulder to his creatures as he went to the controls again. "Control them until I'm ready."

*

"How bad is it?" Aden asked Sheriff Robert Griffin, the man that Aden initially thought to be a cross between John Wayne and the title character off of Longmire. Sheriff Griffin was Beth's uncle on her late mother's side, a fact that she didn't even know until she moved to this town years ago.

"Well," Robert said, "The people are scared shitless, that's for sure."

"No kidding." Aden said dryly.

"Son," Robert gave him a disdainful look while crossing his arms, "half to three quarters of these people have no clue what's living in that lake where you and Beth live at. Today was the first time they've seen anything overtly strange and their reality is shattered. Then toss in, for fun, the fact that our lady mayor and half of her assembly were taken, all fine, upstanding women the lot of them, while the rest of the assembly, all gentlemen, were killed trying to defend them. Our town is effectively leaderless right now."

"What about you?"

Robert shook his head. "They need to hear from someone who reports to the head creature here. That'd be you."

"Me?" Aden blanched. "Why not Beth? She's more outgoing than I am."

"Get your head on, boy, I'm not going to put my niece and her baby through that kind of hell. These people need a man of action to step up and whoever steps up now is going to be running this town after today. Do you want some random, blithering idiot to step up to the podium spouting nonsense about giving in to the Hunters?" Robert gave Aden a grim smile when Aden let out a sigh of resignation. "I thought not."

"I usually prefer working in the shadows." Aden replied.

"Time to step out into the light, son," Robert beckoned for Aden to follow him out into the Town Hall Assembly Room. "These are good folk. Just talk straight to them and let them know what is going on." When they got out into the assembly room, everyone gathered shot to their feet and started shouting out questions to them. Robert waved for them all to sit down as he led Aden to the podium. "Easy, settle down, y'all. I know you have questions and we're going to answer them the best we can. For that I'm turning the floor over to my nephew-in-law; Aden Parker." He stepped aside and motioned Aden up.

God, I never wanted to be in politics... Aden thought while taking a deep breath while stepping up to the podium. The town citizens were all fixated on him, holding in bated breaths while they waited for him to talk. "I guess that I should start at the beginning," he said tentatively.

123456...8