Supernatural Earth Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,117 Followers

"Indeed." Raymond found himself liking this man. "You need to be rewarded for bringing me this information as it will help us bring more breeders to justice and help us kill another alien. There's a girl who works for me as a maid upstairs; Erica. Short, mousy brown hair. Just turned nineteen. Petite build. Have you seen her?"

Bruce considered it and then nodded. "Green eyes and she keeps her hair in that anime style that kinda covers one eye, right?"

Raymond nodded. "That's the one. Anyway, I suspect that she's a breeder spy and her work here has been less than desirable lately anyway. You may take her to bed with you and then you may put her in the next tube down the line. See to it that she's impregnated with a Hugger before the day is out.

*

Erica was finishing up her daily chores in the Tillis Estate. She only had one room left to go and it was the big room itself; Raymond's Master Suite. Parking her cleaning cart outside the door, she checked to make sure that it was empty before sliding inside. When she started this job a couple months ago, she thought it odd that his wife, Rebecca, didn't sleep with him in this grand room. But then she shrugged it off when she heard that she stayed with the children in the remote wing of the mansion away from all of the normal business that Mister Tillis conducted in the main portions.

That, and him fucking a different maid each night, was probably a turn-off for the Mrs. Tillis.

None of the women on the serving staff were safe from Raymond's machinations. Even Erica had to give up her body to him every so often but stayed under the radar enough not to be considered one of his favorites. She kept on telling herself that she was insane for taking this job on but she also kept on telling herself that this work was important and that what she was doing was protecting people and supernaturals alike.

Which is why she took the chances that she did.

Her primary mission, given to her by Mayor Parker himself, was to keep tabs on where Raymond had the Prison Creature and how many people were inside and what creatures, if any, were being birthed. The last she was able to get down to the basement level, the former Mayor Mary, Councilwoman Kimberly, and Kaitlyn were inside the thing still in the pool. They'd been pregnant with something new inside of them but she had no idea what. But then the sub level of the basement was permanently closed and sealed off. Something was going on but she didn't know what. Her secondary mission was to find the Key of Solomon that Raymond had stolen from a University. She had yet to find it. Her tertiary mission was to keep tabs of anything juicy that was going on and report back. Her assignment was set to last just for six months before she'd be pulled out.

As she set about snooping in the Master Bedroom, Erica took great care in covering her tracks just how she'd always done. She tried putting herself into Raymond's mindset, thinking about where she could hide things at that she wouldn't want found. When she started snooping here she did the customary search around the desk and office areas of the suite, finding nothing. Then the bookshelves, that also turned up nothing. Then the drawers and end tables... nothing. She hated wasting her time in here but orders were orders and she put her trust into Mayor Parker.

She went over to the bed and laid down, staring up at the wood covered top of the four post bed. Erica had spent time here both tied up and just lying here as Raymond took her. She'd even faked a few orgasms here to make Raymond think that he was sexual god that he thought he was inside his own head. Then she paused and saw that there was a panel off. She stood up and moved it aside. It wasn't the elusive Key of Solomon but it did have some juicy information in it.

Erica fished out her iPhone from the apron pocket of her maid's outfit and pressed the hotkey that had been programmed in. It went to instant FaceTime with the Mayor's office in Newhaven. Aden picked it up. "What do you have?" his voice asked.

"I found something," she spread the documents out across the bed and started putting the camera over each one. Then her head snapped as she heard someone out in the hallway. "Shit! Someone is coming!" she said in a panicked voice.

"These are more important," she heard Councilman Brock's voice say. That was her boyfriend's father. "Quickly pan over each one. We're recording here." Erica did as she was told while scanning and reading what they had. What she saw made her sick to her stomach.

"Erica," Aden's warning tone said as she did her job. "I know that we were trying to avoid this but we did plan this. You're going to be captured. You know that, right?"

She swallowed hard at that dose of reality. "Yes... but... if I'm lucky, all they're going to want to do is fuck me and I can handle that," Erica said, making sure she got each page. Then, when she got the last one, she hastily put them back into a stack and shoved them back into the hidden compartment and shoved her phone into her pouch. "Keep quiet and maybe they'll say something. People here talk all the time."

She was off the bed just in time for the door opening. It wasn't Raymond. It was one of the scientists, Bruce, with a backpack slung over his shoulder. His eyes narrowed onto her. "Are you supposed to be in here?" he asked in a tone that suggested that she was in trouble.

Thankfully, she had an alibi and that was her job. "I've finished my rounds which includes Mister Tillis' rooms," she replied with a dignified sniff. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to my room now," she said, heading past him.

Only, he stepped in her way. "Finished your rounds that required you to leave your cleaning cart outside?" he shook his head. "I don't buy it. What I do buy is that you're a spy and a traitor for sniffing around where you're not supposed to be. His favored maid of the evening is supposed to clean his room."

"And how do you know that he didn't select me for tonight?" Erica challenged him.

"Because he just told me that I could come up here and fuck you instead." Bruce smiled down at her and the color drained from her face as she realized that she had indeed been found out.

This was not going to end well.

Bruce grabbed her by the arm and hauled her over to the bed. He then bent her over the side and proceeded to pull and rip her clothes off until she was naked. She put up a good fight in the process but the end result was the same as their wrestling took them down to the floor and she wound up underneath of him with her arms pinned to either side of her head. He then pinned her wrists underneath of one hand as he grabbed at his crotch to free his hard cock.

During the fight, Erica had been going through the mental exercises that Aden had taught her to prepare her for this. She'd done it with Raymond and now she'd do it with Bruce. His average sized cock speared into her, making her gasp involuntarily in the process as he burrowed deep inside of her pussy. She grunted uncomfortably as he proceeded to fuck her hard and fast, his free hand groping her left breast the entire time. Erica put up a good show of being an unwilling participant and even being forced to orgasm until she felt him spill into her. Then he relaxed and moaned with pleasure as his sexual release sated him.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Raymond demanded, looking at the two of them on the floor; her naked and him with his cock still inside of her.

"You said that I could fuck her, sir," Bruce protested as he jumped to his feet. "I found her in here!"

"Not in my room, you dumbass!" Raymond yelled at him. Then he paused. "Wait... you found her in here?" his gaze settled onto Erica and he motioned for Bruce to stand her up. He did so, keeping her hands pinned behind her back. "Why are you in here?"

"I was cleaning, sir!" Erica cried, adding a hint of desperation to her voice. Maybe she could get out of this by just being fired. "That's what you hired me to do!"

"I caught her coming off of your bed, sir," Bruce said calmly as he stuffed his cock back into his trousers, alternating hands to do so as he kept hold of Erica.

Raymond's head snapped right to where Erica had found the documents and then came back to her. He then walked over to where Bruce had dropped his backpack, opening it up to remove a metal cylinder. He unscrewed the top and showed Erica the small, slimy creature inside that was coiled up like a ball. "You like this?" Raymond smiled at Erica. "They're Facehuggers, right out of the sci-fi movies. These, however, won't kill you like they will in Aliens but they will make your life a living hell." He let the information sink in as he looked at her expectantly. "Now, what all do you know and who have you told?"

"Nothing! No one! I swear!" Erica was shaking her head and protesting.

"Erica!" the panicked voice of her boyfriend, Bobby, came over the speaker of the phone from the shreds of her French maid's uniform. Erica let out a long, resigned sigh as she closed her eyes and silently cursed her boyfriend for saying anything. She could hear the scuffle on the other end as people were obviously trying to shut him up.

But the damage had been done as Raymond obviously heard it. He put the container down, spied the phone, and scooped it up. "Who is this?" he demanded as he brought it up to his face.

"Who do you think?" Aden Parker snapped right back.

"Aden..." Raymond smiled broadly as if Christmas had come early. "So good to talk to you again. Is this lovely thing yours?" he asked, reaching out to stroke Erica's cheek. "She's a pretty little thing. a bit rusty and mechanical in bed. Tell me; did you have her too?"

"So what if I did or didn't?" Aden replied dryly.

"Hmph..." Raymond snorted. "Doesn't matter, I guess. I'm going to throw her to my pets and you're going to listen to her screams. Or, if you wish to save her, you can just surrender to me now where I promise to try, convict, and hang you like the traitor you are and I'll let all of your people go." He held the phone up to Erica so that she could talk to her boss. "Go ahead; beg him to save you. Tell him how much you want to avoid your fate because I guarantee you that you will not enjoy it."

Erica swallowed hard, a tear trickling down her face as she was faced with reality. This whole thing was bigger than she was. "Mister Parker..." she said, her voice sounding small and fearful.

"Yeah, Erica?" Aden asked with a resignation in his voice. She could tell that he was bracing himself for the inevitable.

Her eyes flicked up at Raymond with a sudden fiery defiance in them. "The Prison Creature has gone somewhere else and is replaced by new creatures in huge glass tubes!" she blurted out, giving him one piece of key information that she got from the documents in case he didn't see them yet. "Tell Bobby not to wait for me!" Then, while Raymond recoiled in shock at her sudden change in demeanor, she headbutted the phone out of his hands, and reared back and elbowed Bruce in the ribs, forcing him to let her go for a moment. The second the phone hit the floor she stomped on it with her heel, destroying it so that no one at Newhaven could hear what was about to happen to her.

"YOU BITCH!" Raymond howled, backhanding her in a sudden rage of fury, sending her tumbling to the ground. He let out a high-pitched whistle and pointed towards her prone body.

Two Huggers leapt out of the container by Bruce's backpack and skittered across the floor at breakneck speed. Erica was on her feet and running for the bathroom where there was another way out when the first one launched itself at her, hitting her right above the butt and causing her to stumble. She grabbed the thing, dragging it off of her, and throwing it away. The second one jumped, smacking her on the back of the head. She stumbled even more, now off center, as she grabbed at that one to yank it off. This one was already sliding over the top of her head towards her face as it wrapped its tail around her neck.

As the second Hugger was using its tiny legs to grab her face and pull itself closer, the first Hugger skittered back and jumped at her again. This time it succeeded in knocking her back down to the floor when it took her knees out from under her. It then attacked her crotch, wrapping its legs around her thighs and its tail around her waist.

"NO!" Erica cried out in vain, this time in true fear and terror as she felt the thing mold itself in between her legs and start probing up inside of her pussy and her ass. When she grabbed for it to pull it off, she realized that she'd made a fatal mistake as the Hugger on her face now locked itself into place with its legs now latched around her head. Its fleshy underbelly launched out a tendril that filled her mouth and nasal cavity up and continued filling up until she felt part of it go down her larynx and the other down her throat. There was a juicy burst that slid all the way down to her belly, coating the inside of her stomach. She let out a pathetic gurgle as she felt the life drain from all of her limbs at the same time. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she lost all control of her own body. She'd been prepared to fight those damn Seekers... not these things.

Then she felt the Huggers start to pulsate. She found that she could still breathe through the Hugger on her face. It was acting as a respirator since it was over her mouth and nose but she could feel it pumping its own nectar down into stomach. The Hugger between her legs was blowing load after load of liquid up into her womb until she felt fuller than she'd ever had in her life. Oh God... she thought as her abdomen began to slowly swell. She felt her sides twitch and she knew that her ovaries had been forced to ovulate by the creatures. They had total control of her body now. The Hugger between her legs then blew something up into her that made her feel like she'd been gut punched. Seed... she thought, somehow either instinctively knowing what it was or maybe the Huggers were telling her body that.

Regardless of how her brain was coming about the information, she knew what was happening in real time. The seed from the Hugger spread like warmth through her loins and out into her tubes, seeking out the two released eggs. In the meantime, the tendril that had filled her pussy up was sucking out Bruce's cum to store and mutate for later. At the same time, her breasts started to feel heavy and full as her nipples puckered up to full erection. She could tell that her body was now producing milk. Down in her belly, the Hugger's mutated seed found her eggs and enveloped them and fertilizing them at once. They traveled at record speed back towards her womb, which was still slowly filling up with the nectar from the Hugger, to imbed themselves into the walls on either side.

Erica's world went white and she screamed from behind the Hugger on her face. The orgasm slammed through her body hard and she flopped around on the floor like a dying fish out of water. Ooooohh... Goooooddd... she moaned inside of her own mind as tears trickled from her eyes back over her temples. The orgasm was so powerful that it hurt. It made her clit sensitive and that damn Hugger down there was still pulsating against it. In fact, now that she thought about it, the accursed little thing had her labia spread wide open so that the tendril up inside of her vagina overflowed to cover every intimate fold down there.

Her eyelids grew heavy and she could see Raymond and Bruce hovering over top of her. "Get used to your new life, breeder," Raymond was saying. "Now stand up and follow," he ordered her. Erica's body promptly responded and she stood and fell into step right behind him despite her mind screaming to run away from them. As they walked, both Raymond and Bruce took the opportunity to feel up her now plump They took her down to the sub-basement, though the sealed doors that she couldn't get through before, to a room that was dark save for three illuminated large tubes filled with water. No... not water... that's Lurker nectar... she clinically thought to herself. Inwardly she gasped as she saw the three women of Newhaven who were trapped inside of them.

"Enjoy your new accommodations, traitor," Raymond sneered at her as he pointed to the fourth tube in line. Bruce had moved over to the thing's stand, manipulating the controls so that it came down at a ninety-degree angle. The top opened like an iris and Erica's body dutifully walked itself over to the opening. Raymond and Bruce lifted her up and slid her into the glass tube feet first. Bruce then grabbed two large pink and purple blobs; throwing one down towards her feet and sticking the other one up over her head. Then the top irised close and the tube promptly rose back up to its upright position. Erica slid down to the bottom of the tube in the process.

Then the tube lit up all around her as the biomass at the top and bottom started to expand and fill the surroundings. Erica could only stand and watch as her legs were enveloped up to her knees. The biomass forced her legs wide apart and even rose her up a foot or two within the tube. Above her, the biomass was doing the same thing, tendrils coming down to wrap around her wrists and pull her arms straight up so that she was suspended spread-eagle for all to see. Indeed, Raymond and Bruce were outside leering at her predicament.

There was a bubbling, trickling sound. Erica's eyes flicked up and she saw that clear nectar was now flowing into the tube. It quickly filled up in the bottom and continued filling up the tube. She willed herself to mentally relax and she focused on her breathing through the Hugger on her face. The Hugger seemed to sense her distress and it blew another load of it's paralytic liquid down her throat to calm her down. A wave of euphoria swept over her and she stopped caring about the rapidly filling glass tube that she was in. The liquid came up over her hips, past her naval, and was soon covering her breasts. She closed her eyes and waited as she felt it rise up her shoulders, collar bone, neck, and finally face and head. The world seemed to become muffled around her as she was now totally submerged within the nectar that she knew from the instruction that Aden had given her that would keep her youthful and alive for practically forever.

There was a tapping on the glass and Erica opened her eyes to see Raymond grinning smugly up at her. "Have fun, bitch." he chortled as gave her a little wave. He then motioned toward Bruce, who manipulated the controls and then left with his boss. The Hugger between her legs vibrated and pulsated to life as it did its programming; voiding her bladder and her bowels and then blowing more nectar up into her womb to feed the two new Huggers that were now growing inside of her. She arched her body within its living bonds and screamed as the painful, intense orgasm was forced upon her once again. Then she was thankful as she mercifully passed out.

*

"Look at this here," Donald Brock was saying, pointing at one of the images on his laptop that Erica had managed to snag. "These little bastards will be hard to shoot and according to this they're wickedly fast."

"Hey!" Bobby, his son, protested amid the hive of activity.

"That's nothing," Councilman Robert Griffin, the former Sheriff of the town said over at the wall monitor where he studied another image, "take a gander at this thing that Tillis has plans for."

"HEY!" Bobby protested even louder.

"Anything that Tillis can birth, we can fight," Aden said. "I'm more worried about THIS thing! Where's he going to get this damn thing at? No way he can grow it in secret."

"Maybe he doesn't have to," Donald said, looking at it. "Look here, here, and here. Summoning Circles? Runes, perhaps?"

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,117 Followers