Supernatural Earth Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina just lay there letting him do what he wanted. What was the point of resisting now? She closed her eyes and cried softly as he fucked her. Her cries and whimpers soon became grunts and moans of pleasure. She couldn't help but feel turned on by this animalistic act of passion in which these two men were simply claiming two women to copulate with. It was oddly erotic for her.

As Ryan humped away at her pussy, he reached down to grab her thighs. Christina allowed her legs to be brought up and around her waist. Soon she was holding them there, squeezing his waist with her long, slender legs. "Ahh... Ahh... Ahhhh..." she panted with each thrust. "Oh god..." she breathed with despair as she felt her body building up to a climax.

"Yeah baby, don't fight it," Ryan told her, "cum for your master."

"No..." Christina squeezed her eyes shut and tried to block out everything.

"You're mine." Ryan said, pounding into her harder, claiming her.

"No..." Christina tried to shut her mind off but couldn't ignore the pleasure in her loins as his shaft worked inside of her.

"Call me your master." He said as he picked up the rhythm as much as he could. He mercilessly fucked her hard. His cock couldn't take any more and he exploded into her.

Christina arched her back and cried out as her earthshattering orgasm joined his. Her pussy seemed to clench in time with Ryan's throbbing cock inside of her. His cock was buried deep inside of her as his balls drained their white fluid into her cunt. Christina writhed on the ground under him as he kept his cock in her to the hilt.

When it was over Christina lay there splayed out on the ground under her forceful lover. She trembled as Ryan's cock continued to spasm and twitch in her as it let loose the last of his cum. Christina's head lolled back and forth and tears misted in her eyes. She was delirious from the orgasm that was forced upon her. She caught sight of Nicole, who was lying on her side nearby, watching, with Marco spooning her, also watching with great interest.

"Told you that you were a little sub..." Nicole mouthed at her with a wink. Christina frowned as something didn't seem quite right about all of this as Nikki was taking all of this remarkably well.

"You're a really good fuck Christina. I hope that you enjoyed it as much as I did." Ryan said, rolling off of her to sit back against the nearby palm tree.

Christina froze. She never recalled ever giving this Ryan her name. She sat up and looked at him and then back at Nicole and Marco. Nicole all of a sudden looked uncomfortable. "Oh my god... You brought them here?" Christina was mortified and extremely embarrassed. Marco had to be Nicole's boyfriend the way that he was now cuddled up with her and Ryan had to be the guy's friend or whomever that they wanted her to hook up with.

She stood up and started to walk away. Ryan lunged and managed to snag her ankle. "Whoa, babe, where ya going?" he asked. "We're just getting started. Marco wants a turn with you next."

"Marco can go fuck himself, as can you." Christina growled at him. "You just fucking raped me!" she reared back and slapped him across the face as hard as she could. Christina stripped the locker key off of Nicole's wrist and proceeded to storm down the nearby path away from them, ignoring the feel of Ryan's cum starting to ooze out from between her legs.

Ryan reeled back, his head rebounding off the tree as he gaped at her retreating form. "Raped?" he looked at Nicole. "You said that she was okay with this back at the cabana! You said that she'd go along with this."

"I said that she'd be okay with this once I got her warmed up. You two came too fucking early and when I tried to wave you off you came onto us anyway." Nicole retorted, now feeling bad as the realization hit her that Christina might not have enjoyed this after all. "Chrissy! Wait up!" she called as she got to her feet.

"Go to hell! Get a ride back home with Don Juan de Marco!" Christina called back over her shoulder as she started to run back to the front gate, not bothering to listen to the argument that erupted between Nicole and her two friends. She stopped at the cabana long enough to swallow down a morning-after pill as she glared at the barkeeper there for his lewd suggestion. She used a nearby shower head to clean herself off and then headed for the car, stopping only to get her stuff from the locker.

Christina didn't even bother putting her swimsuit back on. She walked back out to her car stark naked. Once she was safe inside, she cranked the air conditioner on and buried her face in her hands to have a good long cry. How could they have done this to her? The betrayal was immense and weighed down on her. She swallowed hard and soon found herself fondling her own pussy as she thought about the day's events. Damn! She was wet from the thought of someone holding her down and using her for sex. But the fact that someone just tried to 'claim' her was even more mortifying and frightening.

A knock on her door made her jump. She looked up to see a man leering down at her. He motioned for her to roll down the window. Christina blinked and did so just a bit. The man placed a large beefy hand on the window to force it down and Christina cringed. Half of it was out of fright from the man's strength. The other half was worried that her car door was now damaged. "Hey sweet cakes," he cooed at her, "how about you come inside the gates with me and I'll show you a better time than your hands."

Like hell... Christina thought. She couldn't drive with the man clamped to her car door. She gave him a wan smile and batted her deep green eyes at him. "Let me just get something first," she said. In one deft move she reached down next to her seat to pull out a small black box.

ZZAP! She nailed him with her Taser and was pulling away before he'd even hit the ground. Christina rolled up her window and left his still twitching body lying on the hot asphalt behind her. She didn't stop until she was back at her dorm room.

The phone was ringing when she got back home. It was probably Nicole begging for forgiveness. It'd be awhile for that. Christina picked up the phone anyway. "What?" she snapped into the receiver.

"Chrissy? Is that you? Are you okay? No one's been answering all day." It was her friend, Bethany, calling her.

Christina breathed a sigh of relief as she wasn't ready to have it out with Nicole yet. "Sorry Beth... I've been out with Nikki. It's been a long day." She admitted. "How's your parent's place coming along? I haven't heard from you since you moved?"

Now it was Beth's turn to sigh on her end. "It's been...interesting." Beth said. "How about you come up for a visit? I could really use a friend right now."

"You and me both," Christina said. Now that she voiced it, it didn't seem like a bad idea. "Let me get packed. I can be on the road in a couple of hours." She took down the address from Beth and hung up. An hour later she was withdrawn from her summer session classes. A half hour after that she had her half of the dorm room settled for the rest of the summer so that she'd have a place to return to in the fall. Another half hour and she was on the road looking forward to getting away from everything for a while.

***

Chapter 4: The Return

*

A/N: Originally published on 12/11/13 under my former screen name.

*

Beth stood naked at the doorway to wave goodbye to Chrissy, her friend from college who'd come up for a visit for the summer before heading back to college for her last fall semester. It had been a few months since Beth's ordeal and she did everything she could to keep the creature from her mind going so far as to ignoring its summons. She'd also done all that she could to keep Christina from the lake as much as possible out of fear that the creature would take her down as well.

The creature eventually seemed to respect her privacy as he did not invade her thoughts any further outside of the occasional inquiries. Its lily pad/solar collectors still floated out in the middle of the pond, giving the creature it's much needed nutrients. She rarely dared to go down to the water's edge.

She tried to ignore the creature's existence by going on with her life. But thus far all she managed to do was land a part time waitressing job at the tavern in the nearby town. Even that job had hours that were few and far between to the point of it being on-call work. Her applications to be a Marine Biologist at dozens of schools, research facilities, and aquariums had all been turned down with more rejection letters coming in weekly. It was all very frustrating.

While she was visiting, Beth had seduced Chrissy into bed. She noted that her blonde friend was a little bit more liberal with sex now, at least as far as women were concerned. Chrissy explained it that their mutual friend, Nicole, had introduced her to an 'alternative' nudist beach close to the college where she'd been forced to have sex with a man under threat of a hefty fine that she could not afford. As a result she was a bit gun-shy around men. Beth confided in Christina about her similar experience although she was careful to leave out that she'd been raped by a creature that lived in her lake.

They'd consoled each other, they'd drowned their respective sorrows in pints of ice cream and then slept with and fucked each other every night during Chrissy's visit. Chrissy was walking bow legged from the amazing sex but feeling much better overall. Beth, however, was still feeling needy.

Once Chrissy's car had driven out of sight, Beth returned to her upstairs bedroom. She flopped onto the bed, grabbed her vibrator, and turned it on to its highest setting. She traced it down between her ample breasts, past her naval, and down to her shaven cleft. Beth closed her eyes and hummed, kneading her tit with one hand while fucking herself with the vibrator in the other.

Beth masturbated like that for a good hour, eventually getting herself off. But it just wasn't enough as the mini-orgasm was sorely lacking. With a snarl of frustration, she tossed the vibrator across the room so hard that the battery case popped open. It had been like that for weeks now. Chrissy and her vibrator were just the latest in unfulfilling sexual encounters. She'd tried it all; men, women, toys, herself, and combinations thereof. Nothing seemed to fill her desire anymore.

She got up and walked across the room to her dresser. She shot an angry glance out to the lake as she got out the thick, leather-bound tome out of the top drawer to flip through. It was her family's memoirs since the cabin house was first built. Beth had found it shortly after her encounter with the creature. It turned out that her family had been the caretakers of the creature and all of the land around it since the start. It sure went far to explain why Mom and Dad disappeared for a couple days at a time for a private 'camping outing' every time they came up here. When Beth was old enough to be on her own, her parents went down to the creature to produce more of its offspring.

Beth had read that the cabin and the land always stayed in the name of the first born daughter of every generation. It was the women who'd go out to find a man who was willing to help. She didn't know what to think about this.

[calm] Return... the creature's mind suddenly filled her head.

"NO!" Beth shouted, slamming the tome shut and glaring daggers out to the lake. The sun was going down off in the distance. The creature had retracted it's lilies for the night.

[contemplating] Return And We Shall Make You Goddess Among Mortals... it said. It gave her images of Beth screwing multiple men who were all worshiping her like she was Aphrodite. Beth felt a wave of sensual, sexual warmth pass over her as in her vision she was being sexually fulfilled like the creature had done.

"You're not making me come back." Beth said. "You forced me to birth those things, remember?" She crossed her arms and tapped her foot, almost daring the creature to contradict her. "Why do you even need humans anyway? Find some of your own kind."

[remorse] It Was Necessary... [sorrow] Unable To Reproduce With Own Kind... Sterile... it replied. She got images of a comet hitting the earth; the one that had killed off the dinosaurs. Some kind of radiation was released that made it unable for those who'd survived to reproduce sexually after that. But they'd found a young species on earth that could handle a new reproductive process: humans. Beth got images again of the creature and its kin formulating and perfecting the process over the course of millennia. She found herself sympathizing with their plight. They were sterile? How sad was that to be unable to reproduce. How terrible it must be to be faced with extinction.

Beth suddenly realized why they needed humans so badly; it was a symbiotic relationship. She felt the creature's elation at her understanding. They didn't want worship from humans; they just wanted to work with them through mutual cooperation and companionship.

[inquisitive] Return... The creature implored her. [urgent][guilt][remorse] Will Not Force Again... Beth got the idea from the new wave of images. With the latest series of natural and manmade disasters their species was literally up against the wall. Even the recent asteroid blowing up over Russia had affected them. Willing hosts made it easier on them to produce more young in a short amount of time. They needed every willing human they could get to continue on should more calamities befall them. Plus, willing humans made it possible to find more humans who'd be pliant enough to help them out. The creatures cared for their human thralls and rewarded them greatly.

"I'll..." Beth's voice hitched. It was a lot to take in at once. She was revolted at the thought of the thing. But at the same time she sympathized with its plight and she really couldn't deny the pure erotic bliss that she'd felt while in its care. "I'll think about it." She said as honestly as she could.

[gratitude] All We Ask... the creature replied.

Beth sighed and headed over to the bed. Would it really be all that bad? She thought as she lay down. After all, Mom and Dad did it and they turned out all right... Well, except for that damn car crash. Beth had gotten glimpses of the creature's pain at her parents dying during the bombardment of images in her head. She got the impression that it had not been prepared for that. Beth pulled the covers over her nude body and lay there staring at the ceiling while she thought things over. [sorrow] Those Who Birthed You Were Good... the creature told her, showing her images of her parents. Beth cried softly at seeing her parents again, alive and vibrant. [remorse] Thought That You Were Prepared... it said.

Beth's eyes went wide as the creature showed her how the process went nowadays for the creature. Usually when the first daughter of the family is ready, the parents explain things to her and introduce her. Then, once she is truly ready, she goes to the beach alone for her first time. The creature had thought that she'd been prepped without the introduction process. Since it had to urgently help its species reproduce, it didn't think too much about snagging her.

Eventually, Beth drifted off to sleep while still contemplating what answer she'd give the creature tomorrow.

*

Beth awoke from one of the most erotic wet dreams in her life. She dreamt that she was being held down again and was being forced to fuck a multitude of men. There were cocks all around her, each one wanting to fuck her again and again and again. They held her down while she squirmed beneath them while they fucked her one, two, and even three at a time. Then the picture morphed and it was the creature that was fucking her in all holes once again as it completely filled her up.

She gasped, coming out of the dream state and found that she was tangled in the sheets. Her arms were snagged in a knot of sheets above her head while her legs were all wrapped up. She found herself strangely turned on by the bondage. Beth then realized something about herself and why her encounter with the creature had been so good; she liked feeling helpless and she liked being bound. No wonder she didn't like sex with everyone over the past couple of months. She was taking the dominant role when she wanted, needed, to take the submissive role.

Beth untangled herself and looked out the window. It was still dark outside. "Hey! Are you screwing with my dreams or what?" she called out.

[inquisitive]Hrmmm...? It sounded like she'd woke the thing up from its slumber.

"Ugh... never mind..." she said, getting up. "Did you mean what you said? You'd make it so that I'd enjoy sex again with other people?"

[educating] We Have Done So Since Your Species Was Young...

Beth let out a slow, long breath. She couldn't believe that she actually was going to do this. "Okay..." she said finally, "I'll do it. But could you at least supply the damn breathing mask first this time? You nearly drowned me when you pulled me under."

[pleased] Your Terms Are Acceptable... it said. [informative] Come At First Light... It gave her images of Beth oiling up her body just like before. This time, however, the image was modified to show Beth oiling herself inside her pussy and ass as well. Beth got the idea. The creature wanted her totally lubed up inside and out to make it easier on them both. [educating] Less Energy Expended At Once... Able To Produce Longer... it rumbled in her mind. In other words, the less Beth resisted, the longer it could go on which would be mutually beneficial.

Beth nodded. "Alright then," she said, rolling over to go back to sleep. Her loins were already tingling in anticipation for tomorrow's events.

*

Beth waited for the sun to come up a bit so that she wouldn't be too cold in the morning air. Wearing nothing but a bathrobe and her slippers, she walked down to the water's edge. There, kicking her slippers off, she let the robe drop to the sand so that she was standing totally naked in front of the lake with the warm morning sun shining on her. The morning mists over the lake seemed to settle over parts of the water like a blanket.

Beth then knelt in the sand and picked up the bottle of baby oil from the pocket of her robe. She squirted a generous amount of oil all over her arms, her shoulders, breasts, tummy, and thighs. Her hands then roved around her body as she worked the oil into her skin. Goose bumps rose up and her breasts swelled at the same time her nipples stiffened in response. She hummed and sighed with pleasure as she gave herself an oil massage. She gasped with pleasure when she worked her way down her naval to her mound, working the oil into her skin between her legs.

Once she was shimmering all over from the oil on her body, she put more into her hands and proceeded to work the oil up inside of her tight pussy first. She was amazed that despite the couple of months of non-stop sex that she was still tight to the point of being damn near-virginal. It had to be because of the creature. She pumped her fingers in and out of her vaginal opening, getting herself nice and lubed all up and down her birth canal. Then she moved her hands behind her to spread her own ass cheeks and start to work oil up her anal canal as well.

The creature had been paying attention for once she withdrew her fingers from her ass two green tentacles came up out of the water. One went for her face while the other went for her slender waist. Beth took the one near her face into her hands and brought the tip up to her luscious red lips. For some odd reason, she'd felt the urge when she woke up to put on a deep red shade of lipstick. It made her feel even sexier. The tentacle immediately morphed around her mouth, nose, and chin to once again form the breathing mask for her to survive while under the water.