Supernatural Earth Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped the tentacle that was hovering around her naval. The creature gave her a questioning buzz in her mind. Beth presented her hands and wrists to the tentacles, holding them upright like she wanted to be handcuffed. The creature got the idea from her mind and wrapped her wrists tightly together. Once she was bound, the creature gently tugged. Beth rose to her feet and allowed herself to be led into the water.

The water was a bit cold and Beth shivered as she walked in. Through her growing link with the creature, she sensed that it was already warming up the underwater cave for her visit. Her skin tingled all over with the sensation of millions of tiny needles poking her, rising up her body as she walked further into the lake. Her skin tightened up as she was totally submerged.

There was a hard tug and suddenly Beth was off of her feet, now being reeled in as if she were a fish on a hook. At least this time, she thought, she could enjoy the ride to the bottom of the lake. The last time was a near-death experience for her. She reveled in the feeling of the cold water coursing across her naked body as she was hauled deeper and deeper into the lake. The creature didn't bother taking her out to the middle and then downwards this time. Instead she was being pulled along the floor of the lake.

Within moments, she was in front of the creature once again. She sensed its pleasure at her willing return. The creature dangled her by her hands in front of its face like a fisherman examining their catch of the day. It turned her around so that she was facing away from it. Then it brought its massive arms forward and used its huge tentacle hands to wrap around her waist, ankles, wrists, thighs, and arms to secure her. Beth offered it no resistance as it secured her arms behind her back again and put her into a floating kneeling position so that her ass was presented to it. She felt a growing warmth in her abdomen and got the impression that this particular sensation was the creature prepping her eggs for fertilization.

Tentacles shot out from the creature's face once again. Two went to snake around her thighs, up her back, and then around to the front of her body to mold around her waiting tits. Two others went straight in to her welcoming pussy and ass. "Oh! God, yesss," Beth breathed with pleasure as she was penetrated. She realized that deep down she really did want this and had wanted it all along since she first got here. Closing her eyes, she moaned with pleasure as the tentacles inside of her grew and molded themselves to her inner most folds. Inside of the tentacle molds cupping her breasts, her nipples perked up even harder than before. They were promptly clamped by the creature, erotically pinching them.

Inside of her mask the creature extended its feeding tentacle for Beth to suck on, the creature remembering how much Beth enjoyed being triple-penetrated the last time. Besides, feeding while preparing and impregnating the human female was far more efficient than performing separate feedings. She started to suck on the tentacle the moment it hit her lips. Beth was completely filled up. It was even more so when the creature released its mini-tentacle inside of her pussy that once again covered and penetrated her cervix.

"Mmmmm..." Beth moaned with pleasure around the tentacle in her mouth as the three inside of her began to throb and pulsate. The creature even had her clit covered and was giving it the utmost attention while it fucked her. Soon she was bucking hard in the water as the rhythm intensified. The tentacles covering her breasts were massaging them. The clamps on her nipples were rhythmically pinching and releasing. Subconsciously, Beth likened that feeling to the little creatures suckling off of her.

Beth felt a series of slight twinges in her belly as the creature forced her body to release the eggs it had prepared. It felt oddly erotic and very intimate to her. The knowledge alone of what the creature was doing to her was very pleasurable. She felt strangely liberated having given herself completely to the creature's control. Her body unconsciously bucked harder back against the creature's tentacles. She wanted more.

Beth then suddenly arched her back and screamed around the tentacle in her mouth as the orgasm suddenly hit her out of nowhere. While she was lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice the blobs already travelling down the tentacle from the creature to her pussy. Her body exploded into erotic ecstasy the moment the first blob touched her labia. Her pussy clamped down hard and drained the blob, forcing the tentacle inside to blow the sticky fluid inside right up into her womb.

She was doubling over and screaming hard with each hard wave of her orgasm. Her tits felt electrified and her belly grew slightly as each wave hit as a blob reached her. Her body tensed and her abdomen contracted, draining each blob in succession. Her belly continued to expand slightly and her breasts swelled as they produced more milk for later. The tentacle in her mouth blew its first load down her throat, forcing her to start swallowing the sweet nectar of life.

Then it was all over as she numbly continued sucking the nectar from the creature. Her body now looked as if she were six months pregnant again. She didn't care. It was the first satisfying orgasm she'd had in months. The tentacles over her tits continued to knead and massage to stimulate milk production.

No sooner than her orgasm had subsided that the creature had started up again. Yes... Please... she mentally begged the creature. She knew that implantation was coming up. Impregnate me... In the back of her mind she couldn't believe that she was mentally saying this to the creature. Soon the last thoughts of any resistance whatsoever crumbled as the pleasure started to build back up.

Her swollen clit felt very sensitive as the creature continued to press and release her pleasure nub. Beth was soon breathing heavily in her mask through her nose while she continued sucking the cock-tentacle in her mouth. Her eyes rolled back and her eyelids fluttered open and closed as she rocked in the water while the creature continued its relentless sexual assault between her legs. "Oh God... Oh God... Oh God..." she whimpered with each throb/pulse. She dropped her head in the water to look down her body past her swelling breasts and ample stomach. Beth managed to catch glimpses of the next series of blobs coming out to meet her.

Ohhh... yess... pleassse... she thought, anticipating the blobs reaching her. The first one seemed to pause right at the opening of her vulva. Beth's eyes went wide and she even tried flexing her kegel muscles, fluttering her pussy lips, trying to get the blob to enter her. She whined in alarm as she even tried to wiggle her way backwards in the water. Oh please don't tease me! She mentally cried out to it.

[amusement] Have To Have Recreation... the creature reverberated in the water cave, chuckling. When Beth whimpered for release again, it went ahead and continued the flow to her waiting womb.

"IIIIIEEEEEEEEE!" Beth screamed around the phallic tentacle in her mouth as she climaxed. Her back arched again and she threw her head back as the creature pumped more of the nurturing fluid into her uterus followed quickly by the seed. Beth thrashed in the water, caught completely in the throes of passion as the orgasm completely enveloped her. Then she relaxed, slumping in the water, totally drained of energy. The feeding tentacle in her mouth twitched and she subconsciously sucked on it some more until it drained completely of its sweet nectar. Beth swallowed it down without a second thought.

[calm] Rest Now... the creature commanded her as it reeled her in closer to its body. Beth felt herself be turned over so that she was on her back. The creature kept its tentacles encircling her limbs and kept the sexual tentacles inside of her and around her breasts. However, it repositioned her arms and legs so that she was lying back as if in a hammock. It even crisscrossed more tentacles from its face so that she'd be in one.

Beth shifted slightly to get comfortable in the makeshift bed. She felt her now pregnant belly with her hands. She didn't know why but it just felt right to her. She liked the feeling of being pregnant. The tentacles inside of her stilled for now but the ones around her breasts continued their stimulation. A vision popped into her mind from the creature that there would be a lot of milk needed for this visit. She didn't mind. With a content sigh, she soon drifted off to sleep feeling like she was safe in a womb of her own.

*

She was awakened some time later to the creature's feeding tentacle probing her mouth again. Beth was suckling on it before she was even fully awake. The tentacles inside of her pussy throbbed to life again. She moaned with pleasure but wondered why the creature wasn't putting her back into the normal position.

[informative] As Humans Say... Quickie... the creature told her. It had pumped so much of the fluid into her that not much was needed right at the moment for the young inside of her to thrive. Her body was already accustomed to the process that the nurturing portion wouldn't take long. As she woke up some more she noticed that her breasts had swelled to a size that were slightly larger than the last time she was down here. Her breasts felt very heavy with the milk for the creature's offspring.

Beth closed her eyes and mewed softly with pleasure as the creature's tentacles throbbed inside of her. She continued sucking on the feeding tentacle inside of her mouth. The tentacle spurt its nectar down her throat. The one in her pussy creamed the inside of her uterus, making her belly swell even more. Her nipples felt so hard that it hurt. Her body trembled as the minor orgasm flooded her body. She gasped as the waves of pleasure made her shudder endlessly.

Moments later, she was sleeping again, lost in erotic bliss.

*

"ARGH!" Beth cried out the next day as the last of the creature's offspring was ejected from her body. Four creatures were birthed this time which explained why her stomach and tits were swollen to the point of practically bursting, in her opinion. She had the look of a woman who was pregnant with human twins or more. The creature had turned her over, face down, for the birthing process. Beth's head hung in the water with her hair floating all around her face.

[pleased] More Each Time... The creature told her with gratitude, giving her images of producing four young each couple of days. [possessive] You Are Strong... You Belong Here...

"Oh yes..." Beth said breathlessly as the young started to feed off of her breasts while the creature began the impregnation process all over again. The young were squeezing and pulling on her sensitive breasts, forcing the milk from them in a rhythmic method. It amazed her that they were all working in concert with one another. There was no fighting for dominance or anything. There was just a mutual understanding that they could only feed two at a time.

Beth then was lost in the pleasure as the creature was pumping seed into her while making her ovaries twinge inside, making them mature and release more eggs. Moments later she was crying out in absolute pleasure as the tentacles worked inside of her.

[possessive] You Are Ours... the creature told her affectionately.

Yes... Beth thought back, delirious from her endless orgasms.

[informing] Your Name Will Be Exalted Among Our Kind And Yours...

"Yes... Master..." Beth breathed as her erotic shudders finally ended and she blacked out from the intense passion.

*

Beth had been under the water for a full week this time. Twenty Eight more creatures were produced. By the time the final day had come the birthing was no longer painful for her. It had even been slightly pleasurable for her. Now, she was back on the beach, kneeling in the warm water of the noon day sun facing the tentacle that'd brought her back to the surface. She caressed it and even gave it a loving kiss. "Thank you..." she said.

[informative] You Will Be Exalted... You Will Be Worshipped... The creature told her.

The tentacle caressed her face and then slithered into her open mouth. Beth was a bit surprised but let it happen, putting her trust into the creature. Her eyes bugged slightly as she felt something slither up her nasal cavity and back down again. She swore that it'd just touched her brain. She felt a slight tingle all over her body that started in her head and went all the way down her spine. A spot on the back of her neck at the hairline seemed to burn. The tentacle then retracted just as fast and disappeared into the water.

[informative] You can understand us better now... The creature told her, this time in fluid English. [educating] We have given you the ability to fully understand and communicate with our kind whenever you are near. You have been marked as one of our own...

Marked? Beth wondered. Her hands unconsciously drifted to the back of her neck where'd she'd felt the burn at. She could feel the small mark of some kind of brand there that'd easily be covered up by her hair.

[educating] That is our mark... It will identify you to others that serve us... The creature said. [commanding] You will now go forth to find a human male to mate with... As we always think ahead, we must secure the next generation of humans to protect our home and keep our existence a secret from those who would destroy us... Beth got images of how it had ordered her mother to go out and find her father. How they'd met and conceived her. It then showed her mother and father below with the creature while Beth's mother was pregnant. The realization hit Beth that she had actually been dedicated to the creature before she was born. [educating] Thus it is how it has always been... Find one who will assist you in protecting this place and in bringing others...

Beth nodded, understanding her mission. "I will, Master," she whispered. She was then confused. She still needed money and definitely needed more than just a part-time job. Beth seriously doubted that no matter how sexy she was, or how attractive the creature might make her, no man would want a Bachelor's Degree waitress who only worked part time.

[amusement] Enjoy our three gifts to you... Two you have received now... Beth was shown images of what the creature gave her. She could project thoughts into others telepathically and she could control her own pheromones; making her irresistible to anyone she wanted. It was like the creature had said; she would be a sexual goddess among humans.

But what is the third gift? She wondered. [amusement] The third is waiting for you at your lair... Enjoy... The creature chuckled in her mind.

Beth rose up out of the water and stumbled; her legs were wobbly from her steady stream of orgasms over the past week. She had a nice, well fucked feeling once again and this time she was looking forward to when the creature called her back.

Walking a bit bow-legged, Beth managed to get up to her house. The moment she was in the back door, her doorbell rang. Not even bothering with a robe or anything, she went to see who it was. There was a petite blonde woman there in glasses wearing a conservative suit jacket and skirt. "Hello, you probably don't remember me but I'm Mila, your family's attorney," the woman said the moment Beth opened the door. Mila reached into the pocket of the briefcase she carried to fish out a business card. Beth didn't remember Mila but then again she had been practically catatonic after her parents had died.

Mila went on without waiting for Beth to answer. "So I'm here today to let you know that the settlement has gone through and that you're being awarded a very large cash settlement from the insurance company and the auto maker of your parent's vehicle they were driving at the time of the accident." She said, brushing past Beth so that she could take a seat in the living room. Mila opened her briefcase to start laying out some papers. "Now you'll need to review and sign all of these forms and letters so that we can get your settlement deposited directly into your bank account.

Beth frowned as she sat beside Mila on the couch to look at the papers. Her eyes went wide when she saw the amount of the settlement; it was enough so that she didn't have to work a day in her life if she didn't want to. The creature chuckled again in the back of her mind. [amusement] We told you that we take care of our own...

Beth shook her head at the sudden windfall of money. "Whoa, wait, how-, why'd you pursue a lawsuit like this?" she asked Mila.

Mila looked over the frames of her glasses and smiled. She brushed her ponytail out of the way to show Beth the back of her neck. There was a small brand there right at the hairline. "You didn't think that you were the only one, did you?" she asked sweetly. Mila stood up and looked Beth over. "Be sure to do your homework well. I'll be back up tomorrow to take these into my office to finalize." She said. Mila took her glasses off and let down her hair.

"Where are you going?" Beth asked.

"To the lake, of course," Mila said as she unbuttoned her suit jacket. "My Master wishes for me to pay my respects to your Master." After stripping there in front of Beth, she leaned over and planted a passionate kiss on Beth's lips. "Afterwards, we can have a little fun ourselves," she whispered, reaching down to give Beth's tit a little squeeze before heading out the back door.

Beth followed, watching in amazement as Mila boldly walked naked down to the shoreline of the lake. Sure enough, a tentacle came up out of the water to snake around Mila's slender waist. Moments later, the blonde was gone, being taken down to the creature's lair below.

***

Chapter 3.5: Mila's Punishment

*

Author's Notes: Originally published 01/01/14 to Literotica.com under my former screen name.

I'd originally intended a larger role for Mila and her husband in this series but things happened and Mila got put to the side. I might revisit the character in the next trilogy.

*

Chest heaving with anticipation, Mila walked down to the shoreline of the lake. She put up as brave a front as she could manage but was still shaking slightly in fright. After all, it wasn't every day that you had to report to the supreme master. Miss Bethany is truly blessed to serve this one, Mila thought.

The moment she reached the water's edge, a tentacle shot out toward her. It wrapped around her waist once and pulled. Mila barely had time to take in a deep breath before being drug into the cool water of the mountain lake. As she was towed deeper and deeper into the dark depths she finally began to understand why this one was the oldest of its kind. Living for millennia in the rocks of a remote mountain region at the bottom of a very deep lake; no one would think to look here for anything.

Mila was hauled into the creature's underwater lair. A tentacle was already waiting for her, molding itself around her mouth and nose so that she could breathe. Other tentacles snaked around her arms, legs, and thighs, securing her. The creature pulled her arms behind her back and bent her legs so that she looked as if she were kneeling before it. Mila looked up at it with a mixture of awe and fear. The supreme master definitely was older and bigger than her own.

The creature spoke directly into her mind. [anger] While we are generally pleased with the work you have done for us in getting our thrall secured in her own lair, we are displeased at the fact that our thrall was not properly prepared for us... It said, getting right down to business.

1...34567...20