The Credit Card Caper Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way," Cindy said, "I have Mary Hathaway's address from the Guaranty Trust officer. We can at least check it out."

--------

While we waited for Spence Foster to arrive, I got a call from the Crime Lab.

"The technicians found traces of thermite on the car, which is what caused it to burn so fiercely and completely." said Dr. Woodrow. "They also think that device you thought was removed might have been attached to the steering and carburetor, but it's a guess, as not much was left of any wiring at all."

Moments later I got another call, from Senior Sergeant Hugh Hewitt. I'd sent him and his four on-duty SWAT team members to the address of Mary Hathaway, after securing the proper warrant, of course.

"The place is empty, Commander." came the voice of Hewitt through my cellphone. "It has been lived in recently, though. Fresh milk in the refrigerator, some clothes in a hamper."

Everyone was catching on to the milk trick, I noted as I asked "Any papers to suggest where the occupant might have been or gone to?"

"No sir, but we secured a burner phone." said Hewitt. "I've already given Milton the number so he can look into it."

I called the FBI office in the City and talked to Special Agent Lindy Linares, asking her to put out a watch at the City International Airport and train and bus stations for the descriptions of two women...

--------

At 12:30pm, October 20th, Spence Foster was escorted into Interrogation-B by the Federal Marshals who had transported him to our humble Headquarters. His lawyer joined him shortly afterwards, per his demand.

"Okay, Teresa, come on in with me, but let me ask the questions." I said. We entered the room from the Police side.

"Mr. Foster, how nice of you to finally join us." I said.

"What the hell do you want from me?" Foster said, his voice a snarl. "I've been arrested without reason and my rights abused. Am I still under arrest or am I free to go?"

"Mr. Foster," I said, "you were arrested under a material witness warrant-"

"What crime have I committed?" Foster snarled. "I demand to be released from this unlawful custody!" I just looked at the lawyer, who whispered to Foster. Foster quietened down, his face still red.

"Okay, one more time." I said. "Mr. Foster, you were brought in under a material witness warrant, and yes, you are considered to be under arrest at this time under that warrant. A few days ago you filed a report with the police about your deceased wife's credit card being used. We have been following up on that, and as a result of our investigation, we have some questions we want to ask you. However, it is you who for some reason became uncooperative when the FBI found you. You would not have been arrested had you cooperated and simply come back to talk to us."

I continued: "Now, if you'll just answer my questions, you can be on your way. Or you can take full advantage of your Constitutional rights, take the Fifth, and I'll have you booked and processed for evading the police, and crossing State lines in doing so."

"Oh, come on, that won't hold." said the lawyer.

"Possibly, counselor." I said. "But once I do book him and charge him, I'll notify the Federal Government of his arrest, and they'll immediately revoke his Federal Firearms License. His store will be shut down... and while I have no further interest in it, the Feds might go off on one of their power trips and raid the place... you know, getting the names of every one of your customers, Mr. Foster, going to their houses and questioning them about you, letting them know their identities are well known to the Feds because they transacted business with you..." That got Foster's attention.

"All right, what do you want to know?" Foster asked, his voice still heated, but somewhat resigned.

"Mr. Foster, did you know that your wife was an agent of the Central Intelligence Agency?" I asked.

After consideration, Foster answered. "Yes I did." he said. "But she didn't know I knew."

"I see." I said. "Can you tell me how things were between you and your wife before she died in that car crash?"

"They were fine." Foster said.

"No arguments, no issues over money or anything else?"

"Not really, nothing more than I'd imagine any married couple would have." Foster said. "Why are you asking this?"

"Let me ask this first, if I may." I said. "Did you know that your wife had set up a trust fund, and put a lot of money into it?"

"Uhh... no, I didn't know that." said Foster, his eyes looking surprised.

"She never mentioned saving up money, or wanting to move or leave, or anything of that kind?"

"No, nothing like that. Ever." said Foster. He was beginning to loosen up as he began to realize that there were things amiss in his marriage.

"So you also wouldn't know that the trust fund she set up has been emptied of the money?" I asked, carefully watching Foster's reaction.

"No, I had no idea about any of that." he replied, looking confused.

"Just one more thing, Mr. Foster." I said. "Do you have any idea why your wife was traveling in the early hours of the morning on the night she died?"

"No sir." Foster said. "As I told the police months ago, I didn't even know she'd left; she said she was going to be out late with her girlfriends, I went to bed and fell asleep, she wasn't there the next morning, and a couple of hours later the Police were calling me about her car being in a wreck in the next county. I think your police verified all of that at the time."

"Mr. Foster, did the CIA or FBI ever contact you about your wife's accident?" I asked.

"No." said Foster.

"To your knowledge, did they or any agency of the Federal Government investigate your wife's death?"

"No, not to my knowledge." Foster replied, looking very confused.

"Okay, Mr. Foster, I appreciate your candid answers." I said, wrapping it up. "You're free to go... however... you've heard about the old adage about 'stay in Town'... well, please do not make me have to get the FBI to find you again. Counselor, will you please advise your client on why hanging around in this County, and notifying us if he does leave the County, would be very good ideas?"

With that, I got up and left the room, Teresa following. Once we got back to the Main Conference room, I asked her, Cindy and Jack Muscone, who had watched the interview, "So, what do you guys think?"

"Maybe you're right about his reasons for resisting coming back." said Cindy. "He seemed straightforward in his answers, though. If he knew about the trust fund, he hid it well."

"That's true." I said. "Teresa?"

"Not sure how any of that leads us to our credit card fraudster." said Teresa. "And from what I know of you, you're definitely looking in some direction, but I have no idea what that is."

"Ah, that's because you were zoning in on something specific." I said. "And maybe missed something in that discussion, yes?" Teresa scowled, her face a mask of confusion. Cindy also looked perplexed, but remained silent. She was learning... she was learning.

"Jack?" I asked.

"I saw what you were getting at with that one question you asked." Muscone replied.

"Yes, I thought you would." I replied. "Now, let's get Jenna and Paulina, and go have some lunch. I'll tell you all what we need to do while we're eating..."

Part 9 - Making Moves

Of course I coerced Jack Muscone into paying for all our lunches, knowing it'd be comped as an expense, by the simple expedient of letting him choose where to eat. Of course he chose the Cop Bar, and now he looked like he was in heaven as he began consuming his favorite: the double cheeseburger.

"Best frickin' burger in the country." Jack said. "Not just the County, not just the State, but the whole USA." I agreed, as I was having the double cheeseburger myself. The four women were all having salads of some kind or another.

"You might as well slow down, Cindy." I teased. "I'm not going to start talking about the case until we're all done eating."

"Damn, you're on to me." Cindy replied. She did start taking her time eating, though.

"So, Don," Jenna said, "tell us about this precincts business." Cindy and Teresa lit up, their eyes betraying their desire to know, as well. So I filled them in on what I expected to happen. Cindy and Teresa looked relieved that the Detectives weren't going to be split apart.

Once we finished eating, I said "Okay, guys, here's what we're going to need. Jenna, Paulina, I need a warrant." Everyone gasped in shock when I told them what I wanted the warrant for.

"Okay," Jenna said, "Cindy has told me that you spring things like this on us, but I am going to need a story to tell the judge. What is that story?"

I told her.

-------

"So Mom," Todd asked as he and his mother cuddled after an hour of extremely intense sex, with Todd ejaculating a massive load of semen deep into his mother's well-fucked pussy, "did you deliver that passport?"

"Yes, I did." said Elizabeth. "And the recipient of that passport is going to begin working for me in Paris... an excellent addition to our team, to be sure."

"That's cool." said Todd. "And Uncle Donny has no idea about it?"

"My dear brother has no clue that I'm even in Town right now." said Elizabeth, her voice filled with contempt and derision. "Much less what's going on around him."

She got out of the bed. "You need to get back to work, honey." she said. "BOW Enterprises won't last a day without you."

"Yeah, right." Todd said, stretching luxuriously, but not getting out of bed, and just enjoying the sight of his mother's sexy body. "So your group is ready to move? What do you call yourselves?"

"Never you mind yourself about that." Elizabeth said. "You'll know everything when the time comes... and that won't be until I have full control of what I want... and once your uncle is safely out of my way..."

She peered at her son a moment as he lay on the bed, and she decided that she could take more time to quench her intense sexual desires for her son's body.

"In the meantime, stud," she said as she eased back onto the bed, "let's forget all about that and concentrate on real pleasure." She began sucking her son's nipple as her hand gently jacked his young cock back to hardness. A moment later, she shifted her position, laying over his taut belly and groin. She tongued Todd's cockhead and then sank her mouth down his hardening cockshaft. Her lips moved expertly up and down his huge, thick shaft, coaxing her son into his full, ten inch hardness.

After several minutes of sucking Todd's cock, Elizabeth eased up and straddled her son. She guided his huge prickhead into her sopping wet, sperm-filled twat, then sank her ass down, incestuously impaling her motherly cunt onto her son's hard male meat.

"Ohhhhh, that's so good, baby!" Elizabeth moaned as she began to ride her son. She put the tops of her feet, still in their high heel sandals, onto Todd's muscular thighs, which she knew he really enjoyed. She herself enjoyed riding her own son, feeling herself filled by his cock in such a dirty, sinful way. She groaned as Todd's strong young hand kneaded her big, luscious tits, his mouth sucking her hard nipples.

As she rode Todd, she began feeling waves of climaxes rolling through her sopping wet loins. And as she rode her son, the intense fantasies in her head were not of fucking her son... but her hated younger brother. Somehow, thinking of Don fucking her, maybe against her will, made her heat up so fast and hot that her pussy squirted, wetting down Todd's cock and her loins even more...

To be continued.

You have the clues. What will happen next? Solution next issue!