The Creepers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's incredible!"

"This, my young friend, is called cunnilingus. Sometimes referred to as 'eating out,' as well as a number of more crude phrases. Now I'll show you what a tongue can do to the human body." Initially, she teased the girl mercilessly and was enjoying finding the sweet spots. She lightly pinched the swollen area on both sides of clitoral hood and licked along the inner lips, occasionally sucking lightly on them. Then she opened her mouth wide and ensnared the entire mound before inserting her tongue deep into the crevice and licking from stem to stern. Rain squirmed harder, pushing against the invader as hard as she could. But with only her shoulders dug into the blanket, she had no leverage, and her captor knew it. Under normal circumstances, Diamondback would have been miffed if sex had gone on this long without her receiving any of the attention, but she was taking great delight in pleasuring Rain. The girl was on the verge of pulling her own hair out in throes of passion. Diamondback flattened her tongue, drawing it upward in a scooping motion and managing to titillate most of the exposed vaginal walls at once. She considered teasing the area between the bottom of the outer lips and the anus, but that was for more advanced practitioners than this young woman. Instead, she circled the clitoral hood with her tongue, then drug her tongue over it on a downward bath. She teased the hood open and flicked the clit directly. And that was all she wrote as Rain came for the second time. She apparently wasn't a big ejaculator, but the moisture level did increase significantly and her pussy clamped down tight. Her lover was happy she hadn't had her tongue inside when this happened out of fear of never getting it back again. Rain twisted her body, arched her back, gasping all the while. Finally, she collapsed in a beautiful sweaty heap.

About that time, the wind outside began to pick up, causing Diamondback to have to go and secure and bar the large window. She was shivering a bit, but her skin warmed again when she turned around. Rain was lying there with the light from the candle reflecting off the many beads of perspiration that adorned her perfect skin. Her long curly locks were mussed and her eyes carried a distinct look of passion.

"Why are you hairless?" she asked looking over the soldier's body. "Even down there?"

"Well partially because it's easier to maintain when you're away from civilization for a long time. We have a cream that does it. But it also makes it more fun to have done what I just did to you." She smiled.

Rain was still flushed with excitement. "Could I . . . Would you like me to try it on you? I'd like to!"

"I think that could be arranged." She tried to sound calm, but the thought of sitting on that angelic face had been screaming to be realized since the girl had arrived. "Scoot down. That's it. Now don't worry about going too fast. Just try and do what I did. And if I jump a bit, that usually means you've found a good spot." With Rain lying on a more level space, Diamondback lowered herself until her knees were on the ground and her crotch was inches from the girl's face. "Remember the good spots and . . ." She was cut off as Rain began to work. The young girl was inexperienced, but she had obviously been paying attention. She widened her tongue and made larger passes over the outer labia, circling Diamondback's hole like water going down a drain. She also had grabbed the firm cheeks of the soldier's ass, holding in her in place. Diamondback smiled at the thought. Like she would want to go anywhere.

Rain did her best (which was getting better) to please the older of the two. She sucked on the inner lips just as her mentor had done, and Diamondback felt herself getting a bit lightheaded. The young girl was pushing her mouth as far into the woman's box as it could go. Then she extended her tongue and started lapping like a dog at a water dish. While not the most pleasant analogy, it was certainly effective as jolts of pleasure shot through Diamondback's muscular body. She leaned back at a hard angle and braced herself with one hand. With the other hand, she started fingering Rain's slot. Her fondling temporarily disrupted Rain's oral attempts, but the young woman was not to be denied. While the younger girl attempted to give a tongue bath to the innermost recesses of Diamondback's pussy, the older girl's fingers had gone exploring. It took her a while to find what she was looking for, due to the awkward position and the increasing pleasure in her groin. This girl had her so worked up that she didn't think she would last much longer. But she wanted to give Rain one more thrill before it was all over. And finally, she found a spot on the front of Rain's vaginal wall that made her jump. Once she had located that spot, she eased up until she felt she was getting closer herself.

It didn't take long. Rain's tongue had gone into her so deep she was surprised that it didn't pop out her mouth. Then the girl seemed to remember what had worked so well on herself, and started teasing Diamondback's clit. That was the older girl's cue to started probing the spot she had found. As she got closer to release, the other girl's hips were bucking against that finger, trying to drive it against that pleasure spot. Diamondback had timed it perfectly, and the two of them came together. She found her finger was trapped inside the young girl's box, but Rain's body was too tired from her previous orgasms to do much else besides tighten up. Diamondback's body, on the other hand, had a mind of its own. Her muscles became tight, her hips were shaking, and she was afraid her arms were going to give out. And when she came, she almost drowned the young girl in her juices. But much to her credit, Rain kept her tongue moving through the entire ordeal. When it was all said and done, Rain had a look of pride and contentment on her face, as well as a great deal of girl-cum.

"You did great," whispered Diamondback with utmost sincerity. She un-mounted Rain's face before using one of their robes to wipe that face clean.

"But I got to have three orgasms," said Rain in a tired pout, "and you only got to have one. Shouldn't I . . ."

"Dear girl, I wish everyone was a selfless as you in that regard. But one is enough for me right now, and was one more than I was expecting on this trip. Besides, we should get some sleep." She had a feeling that if Rain hadn't been so utterly exhausted, she might have put up more of a struggle. Instead, she snuggled up against Diamondback and lay her head on one of those muscular shoulders. Suddenly the older girl was out of her element. For her, it was usually sex then goodbye. She wasn't usually in a position where her lover was going to stay the night. And Rain had already drifted off to sleep, pinning her arm. She looked at the beautiful girl with more than a bit of wonder. How did this happen, she asked herself. But she didn't mind too much. At least until Rain started to snore. Damn, the girl sounded like a sick chainsaw. How could anything that gorgeous make that kind of noise?

"Oh well," she said to herself. Everyone in the Creepers had the ability to sleep through a firefight if need be, and she eventually fell asleep.

-------- ----------------------

The next morning . . .

-------- ----------------------

She awoke early the next morning, and her young friend was still out like a light. She saw that her clothes had been cleaned and placed at the top of the ladder. She blushed a bit, knowing someone had probably seen the two girls in bed together. She would just have to deal with it. She managed to free herself from the young girl's arms, get dressed and descend the ladder. Red Back was sitting on the bottom floor, trying very hard not to smile.

"It's about time. Everyone else is waiting for our meeting. I hoped you slept well."

"Not another word," she said while blushing furiously.

"Wouldn't dream of it."

He had told her that everyone was waiting. He hadn't mentioned that they were waiting just outside the barn. A storm had dumped several more feet of snow on the ground, and the sun was much higher in the sky than when she usually woke up.

"What the hell time is it?"

"About ten o'clock," said Widow with an evil grin. "We would have woken you up . . ."

". . . but we figured we best not disturb you since . . ." continued Viper.

". . . you were probably up really late . . ." interjected Scorpion.

". . . planning the next stage of the mission," finished Cobra.

'Great,' she thought. 'I'm never going to hear the end of this.' "Okay," she said. "You've had you're fun."

"Actually, we were just getting warmed up," said Centipede.

"I don't make fun of you when you . . . well, you know."

"Actually, yes you do. You teased poor Red Back there about that bar-maid with the really large boobs for two weeks when we were done clearing out Charleston."

"That's true," said the accused party.

"What did I tell you?" asked the captain.

"Not another word?"

"Precisely."

Finally, the meeting started. They had decided to keep enough of the raider horses for everyone to be able to ride. They weren't normally a cavalry unit, but this storm was going to slow up a foot march. And they all agreed it was best to stay on several more days until the worst of the storm front had passed by, and so that they could help build the town's defenses up. Diamondback felt strangely relieved when it became settled that they wouldn't be leaving right away.

As the meeting wound down, she heard the barn door open a bit and Rain peeked out. She had only her robe on. It had fallen past her shoulders and she was keeping it closed with one hand clasped just above her chest. None of the Creepers except Diamondback had seen her since she got cleaned up. All of them were just staring wide-eyed and slack-jawed.

"Hi," she said timidly. "Uhm, they didn't bring me my clothes back. Could you see if anyone knows where they are? Thanks." Then she ducked back into the barn.

"That," asked Cobra, "was the dirt-clod we rescued? She's . . . she's . . ."

"Wow! I didn't . . . Wow!" That was from Tick.

"I get to rescue the next isolated prisoner we find," was Rat's response. Eventually, everyone had a comment on the sudden incursion of an angel into their midst.

"Yeah," interjected Diamondback at long last. "I was surprised to."

"Apparently," said Red Back. "You might say you were caught with your pants down." Seconds later, he was nailed directly in the face with a fast-moving snowball.

------------ ------------------

Later that day . . .

------------ ------------------

They spent the rest of the day helping the townsfolk get a decent fence started around the town. It was long, dirty work, but it was necessary. And strangely, Rain actually pitched in. Apparently her clothes had been held together entirely by dirt, but some nice people had provided her with new threads. And she took time to help set up some pit-traps as well. She may not have had much experience dealing with people, but the girl was as good a trapper as anyone Diamondback had seen. Red Back caught his captain leaning against a fence-post staring at the young woman as she worked.

"She's quite a find, isn't she?"

She normally wasn't big on talking about personal issues, but Red Back was a good friend and meant well. "Yeah, she is. Can you believe what was underneath all that dirt?"

"I've seen the way she looks at you. I've seen it all day. She's infatuated with you."

"I know."

"And you're infatuated with her. And don't even try and deny it. You've been on this one fence post for ten minutes. Just be careful. We're leaving at the end of the week."

"I know. And she'll be off home again. Wherever that is." She looked a bit forlorn. "Am I a bad person? I mean, she'd never been with anyone before, and hasn't really been around people for years."

"From what you told me earlier, she seemed to know what she wanted. Just be careful about getting too attached. You've got a big heart, whether you want to admit it or not." With that, he left her to get back to work.

The evening rolled around and another feast was prepared. The Creepers were given a table and were served more good food. Each of the "Legion groupies" was in attendance at the arm of his/her respective date for the evening. And Rain sat right next to Diamondback. Soon, as was prone to happen with legionnaires, the stories of battles and great deeds began sailing through the air like moths, and the eager new listeners were the flames. Rain seemed to encourage everyone to tell stories about the company captain, which they were more than happy to regale her with. Diamondback was a little uncomfortable being the center of attention, so midway between a highly exaggerated story about her, Red Back and Rat accidentally torching an entire town after a drunken bar-fight, she slipped out and headed up to the baths. Apparently they were always empty during the dinner hour, so she thought she would be able to get clean and relax in peace.

She had been soaking for only a few minutes when Rain appeared next to the pool. The young lady quickly discarded her clothes and slipped in next to Diamondback, who felt even warmer than the water around her.

"You vanished. You should have told me you were leaving."

"Yeah, well I needed a brake from the blatant lies my cohorts were telling." She moved to the other side of the tub, which left Rain with a confused look. "Listen, about last night . . ."

"I knew it," Rain said, sounding panicky. "You didn't like it. I did something wrong . . ."

"No! No that's not it at all." And she meant it. "I haven't felt that good in years!"

"Then what . . ."

"I don't want you to think it can last. It's not that I don't wish it could. But we're leaving at the end of the week, and we're going somewhere dangerous. I don't know when we'll be back through this way again, if ever."

Rain look dejected but not entirely surprised. "I know. My folks used to talk about the Legion and the squads and how they didn't really care about anyone."

Diamondback suddenly felt very defensive. "That's not true! Lots of legionnaires fall in love and even get married. Some of the squads even take their loved ones with them." She realized that wasn't the smartest thing to say.

"Well why can't I go with you? I have no family to go back to and I don't belong here."

"Okay, re-emphasis on going somewhere dangerous. And besides, you hardly even know me. We met two days ago. And eventually we'll wind up back in Legion territory, and I know you don't want to go there."

Rain looked dejected. "The breeding programs."

Diamondback sighed. "And I know how you feel about that. I really, REALLY liked being with you last night, but . . ."

"Can we be together again? At least for tonight?" Rain made her way over and snuggled up with Diamondback again. The feel of the girl's breath on her neck melted what little resistance she might have mustered.

"I guess so. As long as we understand the ground rules for . . . for . . ." She was cut off as Rain grabbed her hand and moved it downward. Much to the older girl's delight, the younger girl was now clean-shaven down there.

"It looked so pretty on you that I wanted to try it. Do you like it? Oh!"

Diamondback had slipped a finger inside the young woman. "The question is, do you like it?" Then she felt a finger at her own opening. "Don't you think we should go back to the barn first?"

"I don't want to wait," Rain responded, increasing the tempo of her finger and initiating a very long, very heated kiss. Diamondback responded in kind, and the two women began pushing against each other, trying to get the other's digits as far into their pussies as possible. Luckily for the more experienced girl, she had located her lover's g-spot the day before, meaning she had the upper hand (so to speak). But Rain was making good used of her lesson from the previous evening, probing with one and then two fingers while palming the whole mound. The girls looked at each other with an almost frightening intensity as they raced to make their partner reach climax first. It wasn't fair really. While enthusiastic, Rain had only the experience granted to her by her lover, whereas Diamondback had been "around" for a while. It only took a few minutes for the elder girl to get the young Rain shaking like the ground underneath a stampede.

"Ooh! Not fair! You're cheating somehow. Don't stop!" Watching her cum was a lot of fun for Diamondback. She had a hair-trigger. As she quaked in ecstasy, her bountiful breasts swayed across the surface of the water. As she was coming down, the Creeper's captain leaned in and started suckling on those perfect nipples again. Rain put a hand on the back of Diamondback's neck and held the woman tenderly against her chest. The soldier took each nipple in her teeth, sending shivers through Rain's body.

"I have an idea," said Diamondback, tearing herself away from Rain's chest. She spread Rain's legs and then maneuvered herself between them until their pussies touched. Then she started to grind against the young woman. Being in the water and the fact that both of them were shaved helped out in this position. They rubbed and humped each other for ten minutes or so. Rain started rubbing Diamondback's clit, and Diamondback felt obligated to reciprocate. Shortly thereafter, they had their second simultaneous orgasm in as many days.

Afterwards, they had to bathe a while longer to get cleaned up from their last bath. The two dressed in robes and returned hand in hand to the bard and the comfort of the loft. They continued making love well into the evening, but they talked a lot as well. And much to the veteran soldier's surprise, they had a lot in common. Both were tomboys growing up, both preferred being outdoors if they could manage it, and both loved to hunt. And both loved to lie around, looking at the stars. The captain of the Creepers told some of the more realistic stories of her adventures with the Legion. Rain discussed life after the death of her family. Her stories brought tears to Diamondback's eyes. She thought Rain to be one of the bravest souls she had met in her long travels. As a legionnaire, she had chosen this life. This young, beautiful woman that was sharing her bed wasn't given a choice, and yet she had survived. After bringing each other to orgasm one more time each, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

--------------- --------------

Weeks later . . .

--------------- --------------

The Creepers wound up staying in that small town for longer than expected. They could have left earlier, but there was a lot of work to do to get the town ready for its own defense or to act as a potential outpost for the Legion somewhere down the road. Everyday, they had a meeting in the morning and in the evening, and Rain became a common sight at these. Besides trapping, she was particularly good at mapping out possible escape routes, and her suggestions were taken quite seriously. She became like a little sister for the crew, and all of them were quite fond of her. But she never strayed far from Diamondback's side. And each evening, the two of them slipped away early from dinner and headed up to the baths. Between the bathhouse and the barn, the older girl continued the younger girl's education in the joys of intimacy.

The night before they were finally ready to leave, Diamondback was pacing around the barn with great unease. Rain finally came looking for her, and knew something was wrong. And apparently, she wasn't going to make things any easier.

"Hey Rain."

"Hey. So, you're ready to leave?"

"Yep."

"I'm going with you."

Diamondback stopped in her tracks. "No, you're not. We went over this earlier. I don't want to leave you. I didn't realize how bad until now. But that doesn't change anything!"