The Creepers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diamondback was fine until the ceremony started, at which time her nerves went haywire. She was about to get married. She had never had a relationship that had lasted more than a few evenings before, now she was about to have a wife. But when she saw Rain standing beside her, all her fears quelled. She looked as beautiful as that time at the baths. The young woman was positively glowing as they stood before the General.

The entire refugee camp, all the Creepers and the members of Gateway and the girl Lisa were all in attendance. Diamondback had to be prompted on a number of occasions to recite her part. She was just waiting for . . .

"And you may now kiss the bride. Either one of you, or maybe both of you. How the hell does that work when they're both brides?" The General kept muttering to himself, but the happily married couple had little need for words and just locked lips. The crowd went a little crazy by cheering, hooting and hollering. Then came the catcalls and innuendoes about wedding night activities. But much to the disappointment of all involved, particularly the newlyweds, the honeymoon would have to wait. Diamondback's abdominal wound and knee, while in much better shape than they had been, were still causing her a fair amount of pain. But that didn't prevent them from making out at the campfire that evening, taking it slow and absorbing the fact that they were bonded for life. The campfire tales were just as bawdy as they had ever been, and most of the Creepers got more wasted than any of them had ever been. The celebration went on well into the night. Of course most of them felt the pain the next morning. Rat had done well, as he and the girl Lisa both crawled out of his tent looking for their clothes, as had Copperhead and Cobra. That was an unexpected union, though no one was going to try and force an explanation. But considering all the grief they had given her and Rain, Diamondback was forced to point out that Copperhead sometimes WAS a doctor, and other times just PLAYED doctor. Copperhead wanted to respond, but Diamondback pointed out how badly she outranked the physician at that point. The woman wandered off muttering something about sewing her mouth shut as well as her wounds the next time she got herself killed.

A tactical squad of the Legion showed up in Chicago to guard the refugees until it was safe to return to Seattle, and by the time Diamondback was physically capable of being amorous, the entire crew was being transported by Gateway down to Charleston. The journey was more comfortable than others had been, with the Creepers actually getting to ride in relatively smooth running vehicles while other legionnaires brought the horses down. Diamondback was given some tentative maps of her new territory and was planning the infrastructure the entire trip, including possible locations for her headquarters, staging areas, supply depots and troop lodging. This last gave her an idea. She made a deal with Rain. When they got to Charleston, while Diamondback was picking out her headquarters, Rain would find their personal quarters. Being a Colonel had its advantages. And that first night in their new home should be something to remember. Rain gleefully agreed and kept looking over her lover's shoulder, as well as occasionally nibbling on it, looking at possible locations on the map.

They arrived at Charleston, which hadn't changed much since the Creepers had cleaned out a large bandit group from its depths a couple years earlier. There was a small civilian group that had agreed to Legion membership that still resided there. Diamondback joked with Red Back about seeing if that barmaid was still around. He didn't find it nearly as funny as she did, but she knew that he would probably go check.

She actually established a base of operations fairly quickly. She had remembered a small auditorium from their last trip. It could easily seat a thousand people, which was perfect for meetings. It wasn't too obvious that potential attackers would notice it and it was close to the center of town. Brick up the first floor windows so that all entry could only be achieved by the second floor fire escapes and by a ramp down to the basement, and she had her headquarters. A sports stadium would act as the staging area for military maneuvers, and there were some old concrete garages that could be used for supplies. She was working on stabling their horses and figuring out troop lodging when a note arrived from Rain. It was a set of directions. She subsequently put Red Back in charge of finding temporary accommodations for the men and mounts. Her exact words were, "Stick them anywhere. I'm going to go find my wife. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon." No one argued with her.

The directions led her to an overgrown property near what had once likely been a public park. It was a lovely area, with a creek running through the back portion of the lot. There had been a large, mansion-style house there once, but it had long since deteriorated. But towards the back of the property was an old stone cottage, which had survived the years intact. It was small, probably having been used as a guesthouse. The door was partially opened and Diamondback slipped inside just as the sun began to set. The cottage appeared to be a single large room, which suited the Colonel just fine. There were the slightly disintegrated remains of a kitchen and a really old-fashioned tub against the walls. Diamondback decided she was going to have to get some techno-geeks down from Manhattan to get the running water back in this town. Having her own bathtub was going to be wonderful. Against another wall was a large fireplace, which would be heavenly come the next winter. At the moment, it was filled with candles, which were scattered throughout the rest of the room as well. And smack-dab in the middle of the room was a very large, four-poster iron bed. Rain had somehow secured a down mattress and a large number of pillows and blankets for the two of them. The culprit in question was lying on the bed, with only a thin sheet covering all her naughty bits. There was a nightstand next to the bed with a bottle of wine and two glasses. Rain sat up with the sheet tucked between her arms so it covered her bountiful bosoms quite adeptly.

"I managed to finagle this out of your quartermaster. Actually, I managed to get all this stuff from him. I hope you don't mind."

"I'd promote him if I could. Hey . . . Wait a minute. I can!"

"Yes, well that is business, and we are done with your business for tonight. The only thing I want from you tonight is to get me slightly tipsy and take advantage of me." While struggling to get the wine open, her sheet "accidentally" slipped, leaving her perfect form exposed to the candlelight.

"I think I can manage." Diamondback walked over to the bed as Rain poured the wine. She handed a glass to the soldier, and started to undress the woman as she took a sip.

Rain took her time, kissing each bit of flesh as it came into view. She was careful around the scar in Diamondback's abdomen. It didn't cause the soldier any real discomfort anymore, but it acted as a reminder as to how close she had come to Death's door. Finally, Diamondback's new uniform was tossed onto the floor, and she stood before her lover completely exposed. The older woman spilled a bit of wine between her breasts and it trickled down her stomach. Rain lapped it up, starting from its lowest point and working her way up. As Rain's head got closer to the top, more wine was spilled, but this time directly on the Colonel's breasts. Rain didn't even need an excuse to suck on those, but she took it anyway. Rain reached around and grabbed Diamondback's ass, pulling her closer while she sucked on those delicate nipples. She traced the areolas in long, slow strokes of the tongue before taking the nipple into her mouth and sucking lightly. Diamondback was already moaning. They both knew that was the older girl's weakness, and the both hoped that weakness could be exploited. Rain took her time, teasing each breast in turn. The older woman took her the sides of her lover's head in her hands while simultaneously pushing her smallish breasts together and making them more conveniently located for Rain's lips.

Then it was Rain's turn, leaning back and pouring a small amount of liquid onto her large breasts, which Diamondback lapped up. The soldier fondled those good-sized globes, licking the wide expanse of flesh while taking the nipples between her finger and thumb and rotating them slightly. This elicited a pleasant little gasp from the young woman, who put her finger under Diamondback's chin and raised her face for another passionate kiss. Their tongues pass the sweet taste of the wine into one another's mouth. Neither of them had consumed much of the beverage at all, but both were feeling a bit lightheaded. Rain poured some more fairly low on her abdomen, letting it trickle down between her legs. Diamondback dove after it, licking so fast as to prevent a single drop from reaching the sheets. It had begun separated to flow around the outer lips when her head had arrived, so she had to work hard indeed. She was fairly certain none had made it into the crevice between those lips, but it was better to be safe than sorry, and she lapped away at Rain's pussy.

She would have been perfectly happy to go on like that for hours, but Rain had another surprise for her.

"Hey, you didn't notice the real reason I picked this place." She pulled on Diamondback's arm until the woman was lying next to her. "You forgot to look up."

Diamondback looked up and the view took her breath away. The ceiling was slightly vaulted, and one side of the vaulted area contained an enormous skylight that had somehow survived the ages. They stared up together at a sky suddenly alive with stars. "It's beautiful," she said. "It's perfect." She looked over and saw Rain obviously filled with pride. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"It's simple," was the response. "You rescued me."

"I'm beginning to wonder who rescued who." She turned the young woman sideways and spread her legs a bit. Diamondback then turned the other direction a bit and slid in towards the girl, so that their boxes touched and their leg's formed an "X" shape. She started rubbing her mound against Rain's and the girl, who picked up things quickly, rubbed back. The braced themselves with each having one hand on the bed and the other wrapped around a wineglass. They rubbed together and drank wine and moaned. Diamondback had to put her glass down so she could rub her own clit, doubling her pleasure. But her hand quickly drifted to her lover's clitoris, and Rain felt obligated to reciprocate. The combination of fingers, rubbing and the fact that this was their first sexual encounter in a month pushed them both over the edge, and their orgasms ripped through their bodies simultaneously. Rain actually wrapped her arms around Diamondback's leg and rained kisses on her knee because she couldn't think of anything else to do but wanted to keep going. With legs still somewhat entangled, they leaned in, kissing while figuring out what was next.

Rain was first to break the silence. "I've missed this," she said with heavy breath and smoldering eyes.

"Tell me about it. If we can just avoid any more emotional breakdowns or life-threatening injuries, we should be able to do this more often." They lay side by side for a moment. "You know, this is how it started."

"Hmm?"

"Remember, you lying next to me. You were so nervous."

"You were trying to play it SO cool," grinned the younger girl.

"It didn't take much to get you going. I just kissed you," said Diamondback, who promptly kissed her lover long and deep. Those lips were as soft and warm as ever.

"Then I put my hand on your side," continued Rain, tracing the older girl's side with one finger and taking care not to linger on the still-healing scar.

"And then I caressed your back," finished Diamondback, who moved her hand around and ran her hand over the small of Rain's back. She also began kissing the young girl's neck and shoulder. The hand that had been massing the girl's back drifted lower, past the roundness of her ass and into the crack. Her other hand drifted towards Rain's glistening mound. In order to do what she planned, Diamondback was forced to scoot down a bit. She inserted a finger from one hand into Rain's rectum, while two fingers from the other hand found their way into the girl's pussy. And with Rain's heaving breasts now directly in front of the Colonel's face, she had no choice but to suck on them.

Rain began to squirm quite a bit, with both her lower openings being penetrated and Diamondback's lips attached like leeches to her large nipples. "It may be like the first time, but I like these additions," she moaned. All she could do was grab both sides of her own head while her lover toyed with her. Diamondback inserted another finger into the girl's tight little asshole, while simultaneously cupping the mound and curling the fingers inward with her other hand. This way, she was able to stimulate Rain's ass, clit and her g-spot as well, all at the same time. Rain couldn't figure which way to thrust her hips, as to thrust in one direction would be to alleviate some of the attentions being paid from the other. It was maddening. It was also having the desired effect. Diamondback could tell the young woman was getting close, which was confirmed by Rain grabbing the older girl's wrist and started fucking against the fingers buried in her box like a woman possessed. Diamondback took on of the girl's nipples lightly in her teeth, and then the orgasm hit like a tidal wave. Normally the young Rain didn't give off that much juice, but Diamondback felt her hand growing quite slick and then sticky. It took a few moments before Rain's ass loosened up enough for the Colonel to get her finger's back.

"You know," said Diamondback to her still panting lover, "I've got an idea for a real honeymoon. When General Anderson sends the next squad down here or when Thunder gets back, I'll commandeer one of Gateway's vehicles . . . or maybe a horse-drawn carriage? Either way, if things are still calm down here, I can put Red Back in charge and then take your adorable little ass east so you can see the Atlantic. What do you think?"

Exhausted or not, Rain took the suggestion like a blast of pure joy. She threw her arms around Diamondback's neck, kissed her again and again, and then just sort of rubbed noses with the soldier. "That would be the sweetest thing I can imagine. Well, maybe not the sweetest thing," she said slyly. "It's my turn now!"

She pushed Diamondback onto her back. "You might want to hold onto one of the bars for this," Rain suggested. Diamondback's curiosity was piqued by this request, but was willing to give just about anything a try. She stretched her arms up over her head and grabbed one of the bedposts. Rain knelt next to the soldier's hips and ran a hand down to Diamondback's crotch. Things started innocently enough with Rain fucking the Colonel with two fingers while teasing the clitoral hood ever so lightly. Then Rain inserted a third finger, and Diamondback began to squirm a bit on her own. The younger girl would periodically lean in and suck on the soldier's very sensitive nipples, making the older girl almost whimper in pleasure.

Then Rain grouped her four fingers together in a trough shape, and slid all four into Diamondback's box. The soldier's eyes opened wide as her vagina was stretched to what she believed were its limits.

"Oh God," she stated, then repeated several times. But Rain wasn't done with her yet. The younger of the two had tucked her thumb into the trough created by her fingers and then pushed again, this time in what might be construed as a "scooping" motion. As Diamondback looked on, she saw the girl's hand disappear almost all the way to the knuckles. She can't be serious, thought the Colonel. I know she has small hands but . . .

Her line of thought was cut off as Rain's hand sunk close to the knuckles a second time and her grip on the bedpost tightened. She gasped, and her eyes opened wide in amazement. On the third stroke, she felt the ride of Rain's knuckles almost getting stuck in her opening. Diamondback had to bite her lip to prevent herself from screaming, but whether from pleasure or pain was still a matter of debate in her mind. But she had every intention of letter her lover finish what she started.

Time seemed to stand still for a moment. The veteran soldier looked down to see her lover's hand buried up to the knuckled in her pussy. Even Rain seemed to be amazed at the sight. The young girl sent her free hand to play with Diamondback's nipples, which by itself was a pleasurable torment. At last, Diamondback felt the girl's hand slide a little more and suddenly it was completely inside her. Fireworks began going off in the Colonel's head as every nerve ending in her body started working overtime. "Just leave it in," she practically grunted. "Oh, you beautiful, sweet, naughty girl, just leave it in!" Rain looked proud of what she had done. The older girl had pleasured her in so many ways on so many occasions that it was nice to have the upper hand, so to speak. All she had to do was twist her hand a little and it sent her lover into the throes of ecstasy all over again. And whenever Diamondback seemed to have adjusted to the pressure, Rain gave her another small, gentle pump. The older girl seemed to be dripping sweat by the bucket. Her perfect little pink nipples were sticking out as hard and straight as they could get, so Rain continued to molest them with her free hand. And just like that, Diamondback came. And this wasn't an ordinary orgasm. Both girls could tell that. With a hand buried inside her, Diamondback arched her back and spread her legs as wide as they could, her knees bent and her feet on the bed. She released her death grip on the bed frame and grabbed two handfuls of blanket. Her mouth was open in an "O" shape, but no sound emerged. Her pussy clamped down, thought admittedly it didn't have far to go, on Rain's wrist, and her cum began to flow. Soon, the young Rain's arm was coated from wrist to elbow. Just as both of them were wondering if the young woman was every going to be able to get her hand back, Diamondback fell back onto the bed. Her energy was completely spent.

Rain slowly extricated her arm and lay down next to her exhausted lover. She draped one leg over Diamondback's sweaty body, and the two of them exchanged a tight embrace and a long, sensuous kiss.

"You just about split me in half, little one."

"I just wanted to do something special tonight." The two rearranged themselves so the were both staring up at the skylight and the stars beyond, with Diamondback's arm wrapped around the young girl's shoulders and Rain's head wresting on the soldier's chest. Diamondback kissed her lover on the top of the head as they snuggled in silence for a while.

"You know," said Rain slyly, "if you don't like this place, I could see about getting a barn built next door."

"Actually," returned Diamondback, I think this place is perfect. It's where I got to make love to my wife for the first time. I can hardly wait until next winter though. Fucking her in front of that fireplace is going to be spectacular."

"Damn warm weather," Rain grumbled before both girls degenerated into a giggle-fest. While the kissing and petting continued, they were both wiped out from the evening's festivities, and it didn't take long until they were both dozing off.

---------- ---------------

The next day . . .

---------- ---------------

The next morning, they woke, got cleaned up down at the creek and finally got around to getting dressed. It took them until almost noon until they were ready to leave, as they seemed unable to keep their hands off each other. The agreed that they would have sex by the creek that night, under the stars they both loved so much.