The Crimson King Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Jacob fought the tears building in his throat and captured Pieter's mouth in a tender kiss. He'd never felt like this before and he wanted to savor every moment. "Bite me." He whispered against his lips. "Let's become one." He closed his eyes and waited, starting at the sharp pain of Pieter's teeth breaking his skin. His fangs drifted downward as his bloodlust awakened and he pricked Pieter's neck as well, feeding for a few seconds. The passionate haze descended around them and Jacob surrendered his heart.

Pieter met Jacob's eyes as the younger man pulled his legs up, hooking them around his hips and moving over him with authority. Jacob's strong hands pushed through his hair, cupping his skull. Jacob's thick cock began its assault on his asshole, pressing in slowly, pausing when the head popped in, then sliding the rest of the way in. Pieter groaned loudly, his hips rising to meet Jacob, taking him deeper. "Oh, Jesus, Jacob! Fuck me!"

Jacob growled, his fangs flashing in the light as he bent to his task, thrusting into Pieter's welcoming body. It took all of his strength to keep from cumming immediately when he felt the silky velvet of Pieter's ass canal. "Oh, baby." He kissed Pieter again, changing the angle until he heard his gasp. Now, knowing that he'd found his spot, he set about bringing them both to the edge of release.

His cock twitched back into life, hardening with each stroke and he pulled Jacob down onto him, groaning at the sensation of his penis sandwiched between their hot skins. Every touch of his hands, every stroke of his cock made Pieter shudder. His cock had never been harder and Jacob's tongue caressed him so thoroughly that he gasped when Jacob's hand burrowed between them, grasping and stroking in tandem with his movement. "Jacob ... "

"You feel it, don't you?"

Pieter couldn't reply. The bloodlust was overtaking him and the passionate they were generating was eroding his reason. He couldn't think any longer. He could only feel. Jacob's skin against his, Jacob's tongue in his mouth, Jacob's cock in his ass. His prick suddenly erupted in Jacob's hand, painting their stomachs with a hot load and Pieter's muffled shout reverberated through both of them.

Moments later, despite his efforts, Jacob plunged into Pieter one last time, his cock spitting ropes of cum into Pieter's ass. His entire body shook, his fingers laced in Pieter's hair as he struggled through the aftershocks and he shivered when Pieter's arms surrounded him. He hadn't realized that he'd lost consciousness until he awoke minutes later, snuggled against his lover.

"How are you feeling?"

Jacob embraced Pieter, pulling himself closer and smiling with closed eyes as Pieter kissed the top of his head. "Like a million bucks." He sighed happily. "So what happens now?"

"I need some sleep first, you randy boy ... "

"No, Pieter." He lifted his head, searching the older man's eyes. "I mean, what happens now, with us?"

Pieter heard the ache in his voice. "Well, this place has plenty of rooms." He took a shaky breath. "I'd like it if you'd move in here, with me. You can have your own room if you want."

"No."

"No?"

"No, I don't want my own room. How can I take advantage of you unless I'm right here?" Jacob threaded his fingers in Pieter's chest fur. "Besides, we have a lot to learn about each other and I don't want to miss a thing. Okay?"

Pieter hugged Jacob tightly against him, letting the tears flow and not realizing that Jacob was also crying. "Sounds perfect, Jacob. Sounds absolutely perfect."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers
12