The Cripple & the Whore

Story Info
Prostitute gives desperate man a reason to live.
2.2k words
4.47
32k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 29 and I feel that my life is over. Late last year, about 8 months ago, I was in a car accident which left me paralyzed from the waist down. I know... I know... I was lucky not to have lost my life, but it feels like I have. In the months of therapy I had, I managed to alienate all of my friends and family, including my girlfriend. I have been living alone, on my own for about 2 weeks now, and I have not talked to a single soul since then.

It has been hard. Real hard. And one of the hardest things has been the complete absence of sex. I can masturbate, thank god, my cock being the only thing that still works below the waist. So lately I have been watching the Playboy channel, stroking myself, imagining these women with me. But who am I kidding? I am a cripple, who the hell would want to be with me.

One night, I was, as usual, home alone, but the Playboy channel just wasn't doing it. I could not get a hard-on, even though I felt incredibly horny. So I tried to next best thing which was phone sex. Nothing. The girl on the other end of the phone gave it her best shot, groaning, panting and everything. But it just was not enough. I apologized and hung up. I was desperate... I needed to cum. So I did a thing I never thought I would do. I called a escort line. It rang a few rings, when a woman picked it up.

"Hello, sweetie... how may I help you?"

"Uhm... well... I would like some company. " I said, so embarrassed I was almost whispering.

"Well we specialize in company, sweetie. What exactly were you looking for?"

"Uhm... what do you mean?" I felt like a total idiot, but my libido kept me on the line.

She giggled. "Man or woman?"

"Oh god... a woman!!" Almost screaming it.

"And what would you like her to be like?"

"You mean looks?"

"Sure... just tell me everything you have always wanted in a woman. "

"Uhm... lets see... well I would like her to be dark-haired... pitch black. Average height and... "

"Yes... go on, sweetie... don't be shy. "

"I would love her to have a huge chest. I love breasts. She also needs to be open-minded. " Not being too specific, hoping she would not ask me to be.

"No problem. Is that all?"

I thought about it. "Yeah.. actually I would love it if she was Asian. "

Again, she giggled. "Can you see me through that phone? You have practically described what I look like!"

"Really... uhm... well... are you available? You do sound incredible sexy over the phone. "

That wonderful giggle again "Well I don't usually go out on calls, but you sounds like a sweetie. So what the hell! When would you like me to show up? And should I be wearing anything specific?"

"As soon as possible would be great. And would you mind wearing... a nurses outfit?" Blushing just saying it.

"Ooohh... kinky aren't we? But I just so happen to have such an outfit. Trust me... you will love it. "

And that was that. I told her my address and hung up, my hand covered in sweat. I still could not believe what I had just done. I sat back in my chair, and resumed watching the tv, hoping that time would fly by.

About an hour later, there was a knock at the door. I yelled at the person to come in. And in she walked... taking my breath away.

She was excatly what I had always fantasized about. She was about 5'6", long black hair that went halfway down her back, green eyes, and the most beautiful asian face I had ever seen. About 25 or 26. She was wearing a long leather jacket, so I could not see what she was wearing underneath, but she did have the nurses cap on her head.

"Are you Jake?" She asked, staring at the wheelchair I was sitting in.

"Yes... and you must be Cassandra. God... you are beautiful. About the wheelchair, please don't get upset... I was in an accident last year and I have not been able to walk since. Is it a problem?"

"A problem? Not at all... this could be a lot of fun. " She replied, grinning. She proceeded to take off her leather coat.

She was right. The uniform was perfect. She had on a tight white blouse, short sleeved, the top two buttons undone, showing off a lot of cleavage. The blouse was incredibly tight, showing off her incredible assets. Her breasts must have been 36DDD. I never did find out, but trust me, I am not exaggerating. She was also wearing a incredibly short skirt, an inch higher and I swear I would know if she was wearing panties or not.

"Wow... you look so sexy!!"

"Thanks... you look mighty good yourself. May I come closer?" She asked, already having started to move in my direction.

"Please... " I managed to squeak out. I was so nervous, not having touched a woman in months. She sat down on my lap, her skirt riding all the way up her legs, allowing me to peak at a pair of black leather panties.

"So... sweetie... what can I do for you?" She asked, her finger tracing my lips.

I could not get an answer out. My mouth was so dry. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. She giggled.

"I get that reaction a lot. Well, Jake, you just sit back and relax. I will take care of you. And before the night is over, I promise you that you will have experienced a night that you will never forget. "

She stood up in front of me and pulled out her imaginary clipboard. She looked down at it and said:

"Well... Mr. Lloyd. It seems as if you are having problems with your penile member. It says here that you are unable to erect it. Oh my... that is quite serious. I am going to have to look at it a lot closer. "

I know... I know... you are thinking that this is very corny. But, trust me, when it is said in front of you by an incredibly beautiful woman wearing a nurses uniform, it is possibly the sexiest thing a woman can say.

She got down on her knees and slowly unzipped my pants, a noticeable swelling already evident.

"It does not seem to be having any problems, Mr. Lloyd. But I better make sure. " She said, as she proceeded to pull down my pants, my cock popping free.

"Oh my... that is very impressive Mr. Lloyd!" Cassandra said, as she got back down on her knees and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Thank you... " I whispered, trying to remember the last time I was this turned on, almost forgetting that I was a cripple.

She proceeded to slowly stroke it... taking her time... observing it.

"Well stroking seems to be working just fine... let me try another test. "

She then proceeded to lick my cock. One lick at a time, going around the shaft. My dick was noticably getting larger and larger. She then wrapped her sexy lips around it, moving her mouth up and down, her hand cupping my balls. I could not believe how good she was. Granted her mouth must have wrapped itself around hundreds of cock... but she was driving me crazy. She would suddenly pick up the pace, then slow down again. She would use her teeth occasionally, just hard enough to make me groan. She would take turns using her mouth or her hand. In a matter of minutes I came in her mouth. I could not believe how much cum came out, but she swallowed it all. Some of it leaked out from her lips, dripping down her chin. She wiped it off with her hands and licked it off.

"Well, Mr. Lloyd... you passed that test with flying colours. " A grin on her face.

"Thank you... " Breathing heavily, still recovering from the orgasm.

"I just have a couple more tests. The first one involves an attempt at the erection with no physical stimulus. No touching. And this, so quickly after this last test should make it quite challenging. Do you feel up to it, Mr Lloyd?"

"I am up for anything, Nurse. "

A glimmer shone in her eyes.

"That is a dangerous thing to say, Jake... "

She stood up right in front of me and proceeded to slowly dance. Her body swaying to imaginary music. She grabbed her cap and flung it down the room. Her body moved closer, her legs spread apart to make room for my handicapped legs. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time. She finally reached the last button, but did not remove the blouse, letting it hang open, giving me a glimpse of those incredible breasts restrained by a black leather bra. This was driving me crazy. I moved my hand to wrap it around my cock, but she reached out and slapped it away.

"Don't be a bad boy, Jake... no touching... remember? Don't spoil the test, you are doing so well.. " She said, glancing down at my cock, which was slowly getting stiffer.

She resumed her provocative dancing. Her blouse moving in the breeze she was creating. She then hooked her thumbs under her skirt and violently ripped it off, leaving her in only her black leather bra and thongs. She moved back a little, her dancing picking up pace, spinning around, allowing me a view of her entire body. I swear to god I had never seen such a exquisite body. It was perfect. The only complaint somebody might have had was that her breasts were too large for her slim body, but I was not complaining.

She stopped her dancing... facing me.

"So Jake... did you want to see more?"

"God... I would give anything to see more. "

"I was hoping you were going to say that. Write me a cheque for $500 on top of my usual fee. "

I could not believe what I was hearing. She was taking advantage of me, she knew she could. There was no way at this point that I could say no. So I grabbed my cheque book from the desk and wrote her a cheque for the amount requested and handed it to her.


"Here you go. "

"Thanks, Jake... " A grin on her face. She placed in her bag and resumed her dancing. A couple of minutes later she was naked, her underwear thrown away. It was worth every penny of that $500, her breasts were massive but firm, nipples the size of quarters, she had the perfect little ass, and her pussy had been shaved in the shape of a dollar sign.

By this time my cock had swollen to full capacity. She looked down at it.

"Well, sweetie... you have passed this test with flying colours again. I just have one last test... and that would involve having you fuck my brains out until I cum. Are you up for that, sweetie?"

I looked down at my swollen member... and looked back up.

"You bet. "

She walked up to me and sat down on my lap, my cock slipping inside her wet pussy. She slowly started to move her body up and down my shaft... moaning. I could not take my eyes away from her tits, my hands moving up to them and squeezing. They were fake... but who cares... they felt so fucking good. She started to pick up the pace, my cock deep inside of her.

"God, you feel good, Jake. Mmmmmhhh.... Like my tits, do you? Why don't you taste them?"

She did not have to ask twice, my mouth quickly wrapping itself around her left nipple. Sucking... nibbling.

I was in heaven.

Her body by this time was quickly moving up and down my shaft, everytime she came down, slamming down on my thighs, her tits barely noticing. I wanted to cum, but I held back knowing she had not reached orgasm yet. I wanted to pass this last test. So I kept sucking and fondling, she kept fucking. After 15 minutes or so of ecstasy... she leaned down and whispered in me ears.

"I am so fucking close, Jake... are you ready? I want us to cum together. "

"Say when. "

And a few seconds later she screamed: "NOW!!" I let it go, my body in convulsions as I came in her, my arms wrapped around her, trying to hold on. She was moaning her head off, yelling my name over and over again.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, totally spent. She finally stood up and looked down at my limp cock.

"Well Jake. It is safe to say that your dick is in perfect working order. And thanks... i don't remember the last time I came so hard. " She winked at me, put her clothes back on and just before she slipped out my apartment, she turned to me, holding the cheque in her hands.

She ripped it.

"Are you busy tomorrow night?"

I answered no and she closed the door behind her. The next day I called my parents for the first time since I left the hospital. They were so relieved to hear from me.

And Cassandra showed up at 6pm, and sparks flew.

Who needs legs?