The Critic

Story Info
He doesn't know that his wife gets what she needs.
2k words
3.37
56.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

Jack Baker took his time leaving his seat in church after the service ended. He and his lovely wife Nancy always made a point of having a few words with Pastor Bob before going home. The sermon had been about marital fidelity. Though the couple wasn't named, everyone knew it was about the Hansens and their recent divorce. Sarah Hansen had been seen at a hotel with a man in Gatesville, a small city about 60 miles away while her husband George was on a fishing trip with three other guys. What wasn't mentioned in the sermon was that the guys had hired a hooker from a nearby town to share their cabin with them. All the other guys around town knew about it because they openly boasted about it at the local tavern. However, it was Sarah's indiscretion that caused the divorce and was the subject of the sermon.

"Sure is a shame about those two splitting up, Pastor Bob. Two little kids and all. Always thought she was hiding something. She never was very friendly around town. Imagine her sneaking off like that while her husband was off on a well earned fishin' trip. Well, ole George was kinda dumb marrying a woman from out of town anyway. He couldn't have known much about her past"

"Yeah, Jack, I didn't know what to do when Lillian told me her husband had seen them there when he went over for that union meeting. I didn't want to say anything, but George had a right to know his wife was whoring around on him."

"Well, he sure fixed her ass. I heard he threw her out, kids and all. Said he didn't know if the kids was his or not. Heard some trucker picked her and the kids up down by the road where she was trying to hitch a ride. I heard she had family up in Ohio. Guess she went back there.

"Good thing she left. We don't need any Jezebels around here." Nancy interjected.

That evening Jack closed the door to his den and sat down at the computer. Nancy slipped into bed alone and somewhat relieved that her husband chose to spend his time on the Internet instead of pawing and prodding at her naked body. It wasn't that Nancy hated sex. It was just that Jack had all of the lovemaking technique of a rutting boar hog.

The next day, Nancy was doing the laundry when the doorbell rang. Why, Pastor Bob! What a nice surprise. Do come in. Nancy held the door wide, closing it as Pastor Bob stepped into the room. She stood with her back to the door trembling as Pastor Bob kissed her. Nancy loved feeling the Pastor's cock grow hard against her tummy as they kissed.

"Mmmm. You're hot for me this morning. Didn't Jack give you any last night?

Nancy laughed, "That pig? Whenever he does fuck me he leaves me cold. He's totally selfish. I'm usually dry due to his lack of foreplay. I hurt when he jams it into me and starts pumping. Just as I start getting a little wet so I might be able to enjoy it a little, he shoots his load into me, rolls over and starts snoring. Even if he improved his ability, his prick is too small to get where it needs to be to get me off anyway "

"I kinda figured that when you and I got together the first time. You loved how I teased you along. Some men just don't understand that fucking is a two way street."

"I felt sorry for Sarah. Did you really need to tell George about her affair?"

"If I didn't tell him, he would have found out anyway. Besides, people expect me to be their moral leader. Fear of their own sins being brought out keeps them on being loyal members of the church. George provided an example that everyone needed. After all, would you go out of town and fuck some stranger knowing that you could get caught at it just as easily? Yet you and I can go on enjoying each other for as long as we want without any danger of getting caught. Anyone who sees me walk in this door with this book in my hand would never suspect that the reason I'm here is to fuck your beautiful little body."

Bob kissed Nancy again and squeezed her nipples until she gasped. Then his hand found the soft mound between her legs and started rubbing it.

Nancy moaned and fumbled with the zipper on Bob's pants. "Let's go in on the bed."

Nancy's shirt was off by the time they reached the bedroom. She reached behind her self. Her bra dropped to the floor and landed on top of her shirt. She jerked Bob's belt loose and unbuttoned the top of his pants, then quickly pulled them and his briefs down over his hips. His 9 inch cock sprang to attention in front of her face. She looked up into Bob's deep blue eyes and said, "I need this bad boy more than you can believe."

Bob put his hands on Nancy's head and said, "He needs you too, baby." As he felt her hot wet mouth engulf the sensitive head of his hard cock. "Oh yeah, baby, suck it good." He reached up and began unbuttoning his shirt. "Oh, that's nice, honey, I love how you make it feel."

Nancy's pussy was soaking her panties as she sucked Reverend Bob's magnificent cock. Each time it slide deep into her mouth she remembered how it felt sliding deep inside of her tight cunt and felt more of her hot juice flow to greet it. She removed it just long enough to speak. "Cum for me Bob. I want to feel you cum in my mouth." She resumed sucking at it and jacking it with her hand in a determined effort to make it cum in her mouth. She was soon rewarded as she felt it begin to swell. Pre-cum flowed freely from it as it continued to swell. Then Bob stiffened as he began to spurt his salty sweet cum deep into her throat. She swallowed some then felt some more spurt onto her tongue. She was savoring it as more gushed forth. She had to swallow it or lose it down her chin. Nancy didn't want to lose it. The spurts diminished and stopped. Nancy felt reluctant to lose the connection she felt with this beautiful cock. But she gave one last suck to get the very last drop and released it.

"Oh baby, that was beautiful! Where did you ever learn how to do that?"

"I'm glad you liked it. Believe it or not, it was the first time I've ever done it. I read about it in a story on one of the Internet sites that my husband likes to visit." Nancy removed her jeans and panties, then laid down on the bed.

"I didn't know that you could use a computer." Jack lay down beside her, put his arm around her and drew her onto his shoulder.

"Neither does Jack. My sister has one. Last time I went to visit her, she taught me how to use it. Jack thinks I actually believe he's working when he's in there with the door closed. I go into his den when he's not home and explore his Internet history files." Nancy slid her hand over Jack's nipples and teased them a little with her fingernails. "Gee, they get all hard and pointy just like mine do." She took one gently between her teeth and nibbled at it. "Do they like to be sucked too" She took one in her mouth and sucked hard swirling her tongue around it.

"You little vixen, you know just how to tease a man, don't you? " Jack rolled over and began sucking Nancy's tits as he reached his hand down and started rubbing her pussy.

"Mmmhmm Nancy took Bob's flaccid cock in her hand. Think you can do it again soldier?

"He might if you'll scrub his helmet like that again."

Nancy grinned and bent to the task. Before long, the Reverend's cock was hard enough for the adulterous task ahead. Nancy spread her legs and pulled Bob up on top of her. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me like only you can. She closed her eyes and moaned as she guided Reverend Bob's hard cock into her hot wet cunt. Oh yes! Deeper. Oh my God you feel so good in me. Oh yeah, hold it like that for a while. I want to feel you as deep as you can be in me. Nancy used her cunt muscles to squeeze and fondle the beautiful cock deep inside of her.

After a while, Bob began to move a little. "You're so nice and tight, Nancy. My God you look so beautiful with your eyes closed when you've got my cock in you. You look like an angel. Yeah, a lovely fucking angel." The growing urge in Bob's cock caused him to move a little more. Soon he was fucking Nancy deep and slow.

Oh yes! I love feeling your wonderful cock fucking me like that. It makes me want more and harder and faster. Oh yes, Oh, God yes! Fuck me! Oh baby. Nancy bucked her hips hard to take more of Bobs cock into her...To absorb his entire being into her if she could. Oh baby fuck. Fuck! Harder. That's it. Cumming. Oh God! I'm cummmiiinnnnggggg!

Bob felt Nancy thrust her hips hard against him and stiffen as she went over the top of her orgasm. He was close and thrust his aching cock into her as hard as he could and held as he pumped his hot cum deep inside of her. When their orgasm subsided they collapsed into each other's arms still joined together in their adulterous union.

"Mmm, You make me feel like a real woman. Lying here with you like this, I feel complete. I was so scared when you first seduced me. Now I'm so glad that I let you do it."

"Me too, Nancy. I was scared too but I just had to have you. It isn't a one and only kind of thing and it never will be because I'm just not built that way, but I do love you."

"I hope you will always love me, Bob. I can't have other men like you can have women. Oh, I know that there are other wives in town that you see like you do me. You also have a wife of your own. It's okay as long as you love me when you're here with me."

"We need to get dressed, and I need to be on my way. Before I go though, would you show me what your husband does on his computer?"

"Sure. If you want, I'd love to show you, but I can tell you easier and you can check it out for yourself. I'm surprised he hasn't shown you anyway. He thinks he's some kind of a crusader. He frequents a site called Literotica.com and reads stories about adulterous wives. He gets off on the stories, then he anonymously and rudely criticizes the authors whenever the women in the stories aren't punished severely enough for their transgressions to suit his self-righteousness. He loves calling other men wimps and cuckolds as long as he doesn't have to identify his self. Funny part is, I found out that he was fucking that black whore, Mary Sanders while I was in the hospital having a miscarriage. I would have left the limp dick, hypocrite asshole years ago, but he's exactly the kind of dumb shit that would have stalked me and made my life even more miserable than it is now. Maybe now you can understand why our little affair means so much to me. At least I can keep a little pride in myself as a woman.

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers