The Critics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers

"Shift over a bit Gerry, we can both fit on the seat." Tracy pushed onto the typist’s chair beside me and we shared it, one butt cheek each. Initially, she pressed her leg up against mine, but when I returned the pressure she moved it away.

‘ I sensed that I was being watched and woke up quietly. I only opened my eyes just enough to see who it was. It was Glenn! Thank God it wasn’t Daddy! All hell would have broken loose he’d seen me lying out naked like that! And with my sticky fingers in my pussy! And Glenn was stroking his cock, which was just as hard as it was when I watched him make himself cum earlier. At least he’s not gay, I thought happily, as I lay there enjoying the way he was staring at my body.

A few flashes of guilt entered my mind, after all I was wantonly displaying myself to my kid brother, but I pushed them away again as soon as they arrived. Glenn was a handsome, beautifully built guy, with a great big cock, and his admiration for me felt good – even if he was my own flesh and blood! I rolled over onto my side to give him a shot of my ass, one of my best features in my opinion, and I heard him gasp under his breath. Then, all of a sudden, he was gone. Tonight’s not one of my better ones, I thought forlornly. I would not have objected if Glenn had plucked up the courage to touch…’

‘The next day Terri was all over me. Standing close when she was talking to me, brushing her fingers against mine when she handed me things and, more than once, pressing a full, soft breast against my arm on the pretext of pointing to something in the magazine I was reading. I was totally nonplussed at all the attention I was getting. Terri had always been friendly, except for those few moments years previously in the bathroom, but she’d never been this touchy-feely before. One thing was certain though – I’d be trying to get a look at her fantastic body again that night!’

‘Glenn, I have to tell you that I knew you were watching me last night and that it made me feel good. But I’m too scared to say it openly – it might be too embarrassing for you. Customers keep telling me at the bar, so I know I’ve got a great body that any guy would get horny over, especially the way I was spread out like I was last night. But you’re still my little brother. More importantly, I’m your older sister, almost your mother the way I’ve looked out for you all these years! So I have to let you know in special little ways that I think of you as being very special. You jumped the first time I pressed my boob against your arm, but only the once! And I felt your eyes fixed on my body as I moved about helping Mom around the house. Tonight, if I get the chance, I’m going to "accidentally" walk right into your room if I find you jerking-off again!’

‘Terri has came home from the bar alone in a taxi tonight. I’m so stoked that Brad has been given the push! I’ll give her half an hour and then I’ll sneak down to her room to see if her door is open again!’

‘Damn! Your door is shut and there’s no light showing underneath! You must be asleep and I don’t really have an excuse to wake you up either!’

‘Good! Her door is open just a crack. I’m sure Terri won’t hear me if I push it open a bit more - if I’m gentle about it! Oh, God! There she is, lying on top of her covers again! Her nightie’s not pulled right up like last night, but I can still see her legs and…yes! Her pussy! Oh Jesus! She looks fabulous! Just imagine what it’d be like sliding your peter in there, Glenn!’

‘You’re there again! Watching me! Should I let you know that I know you’re there? Not yet! I’ll give you a show first!’ ‘God! She’s touching her pussy! Stroking it in her sleep! Fuck that’s hot! I’d better get out of here before I cum all over the hallway carpet!’

‘Shit! You’re gone again! Why does you have to rush off so soon? Ok stupid Terri! You know the answer to that one! I’ve got to get you to stay longer, Glenn – get you into the room! But how?’

‘I’m sure Terri knew I was watching her last night, but she hasn’t said anything. In fact, if it’s possible, she’s even friendlier today than she was yesterday. Does Terri know I was there the night before last as well? If she doesn’t make any sign tonight I’m going right into her room and get a real close-up!’

"Hey Trace, we’ve kind of changed from past tense into "real time" thoughts and actions. Is it Ok to do that?"

"C’mon Gerry! We’re not going for the Booker Prize here! Gimme the keyboard, it’s my turn!"

Tracy had moved her warm leg back up against me and her bare toes were clasping mine. She sounded very tense. I looked at her out of the corner of my eye and was surprised to see that she had a thin film of sweat on her upper lip and her nipples were hard points sticking out through her shirt and bra. And when I looked further down her body - with only one cheek on the chair each we had to have our outer legs out to one side acting as a prop - I saw a small spot of wetness in the crotch of her jeans. Jesus! I thought. Tracy is really turned on! Is she going to break and start typing ‘I want to fuck my brother!’ over and over again like the girl in the other story? Nah! No such luck for you Gerald my boy!

And I was hardly in better shape either! My dick was standing upright in my pants like a tent pole and a couple of pre-cum stains were clearly visible where I’d been leaking.

‘Mom you really piss me off. I dressed it my shortest skirt this morning and didn’t wear a bra so that Glenn could get a really good look at me! Oooooah, you must be crazy, Terri! He might be a real hunk, with a fantastic dick, but he’s still only your brother! But his eyes just eat me up and I get all wet between the legs because of it. Then, Mom, you said that I was showing too much and would get the people next door all upset and you sent me off to change into ‘something more sensible’. Glenn looked disappointed too – I swear he was getting a hard-on!’

‘Too bad Mom made Terri go and change, I was getting some really good shots of her beautiful rounded tits jiggling and swaying under her tank top – she can’t have had a bra on. And when she bent over…I just love white knickers with lace edges! If there’s one thing guaranteed to give me a woody…!’

‘Your door is shut tight again, but I’m going to leave mine open – wider this time. But there won’t be any freebies tonight! I’m going to lay on my tummy and make sure that my nightie covers everything up!’

‘Damn! Sis has got her nightie pulled right down! I can’t see a thing apart from those lovely slim legs of hers! It’s no good, I’ve been looking forward to this all day, especially since her performance this morning. I’ve just got to see more – get a good look at that butt of hers, it’s really sexy! I don’t care if I get caught. If she screams and yells it’ll only be for a minute or two. And Mom and Dad won’t hear – they’re still downstairs watching TV and it’s on really loud. Terri is out cold. I’m sure she won’t feel me pulling her nightie up…’

‘You’re right in the room with me! I can’t hear any rustle of clothing so you must be naked again. I wonder if you’ve got that big stiff dick of yours in your hand and you’re stroking it like before? Lie still, Terri! Play dead!’

‘Oh, fuck Terri! Your ass is so beautiful! It’s so shapely, round and smooth. I wish I could stroke it – better still rub my dick over it! And I can see right down between your thighs, your dark hairs and plump plum-coloured pussy lips. Jesus! How I envy the lucky guys who’ve had their pricks up in there! I’ll bet it’s hot and tight and slippery!’

‘You’re is so close I can smell you and feel your body heat. And your eyes feel like searchlights they way you’re looking at me. I want to see you…!’

‘Shit! She’s turning over! Now I’ve had it – Terri’s going to go berserk when she sees me right beside her, buck-naked and rubbing my dick!’

‘My God! Right up close that thing of yours looks huge! I wonder what it would be like to feel it…! Oh, stop it Terri! He’s your brother! You look like a frightened rabbit caught in a car’s headlights, Glenn! I bet you’re expecting me to scream at you! But oh, that beautiful, big prick…I don’t care who you are, Glenn, I want it inside me! I’m wetting the bed! My whole pussy is aching for it!’

‘Terri’s looking right at me – or rather at my dick! She looks fascinated! I know it’s pretty big. That woman at the gym keeps telling me that! Terri’s eyes are like big dark pools and she’s licking her lips! Does she want it? Does my lovely sister, the girl of my dreams, actually want to touch it? Even feel it…? Christ! She’s opening her legs! What’s that she said? "Why don’t you put that thing where we can both get some pleasure?" Fuck…!’

‘Hang on a minute Gerry! Don’t get upset. I’m interfering with your work, I know, but…" Tracy reached across me to grab the mouse and move the cursor up to make an insertion point in my text. Her full, soft breast pressed against my elbow and I shivered. "There, how’s that…?"

Tracy had changed Terri’s words to: ‘Why don’t you shut the door and put that lovely big hot thing in my pussy so we can both get some pleasure out of it?’

"Looks Ok to me! Much better!"

Tracy leaned her breast against me again and kissed my cheek. "Thanks, little bro."

‘God! Did I really say that? You must think I’m a real whore, asking my brother to fuck me!’

‘Somebody please pinch me and tell me I’m not dreaming this! Terri wants sex with me! My goddess, the one I’ve daydreamed and jerked-off about so often I’m just about growing a beard in my palm, actually wants me to…! Hell! I don’t care if this is a dream, I’m going to enjoy every second!’

‘Oh my! I’m a bit scared now. You look so beautiful looming over me like that, your eyes are like saucers, but that cock of yours! It’s…it’s so big and fat! Oh, Glenn, please be gentle until I get used to it! Mmmmmm! I just love the way you’re rubbing your cock-head up and down my slit! Every time you pass over my clit a delicious tingle shoots right through me! Your eyes are closed and you’ve got a really soft, dreamy look on your face. You’re enjoying this as much as I am!’

‘Jesus, Terri! Your pussy feels out of this world! So soft and slippery! And we’re making a liquid, gurgling sound as I slide up and down! Unreal! And you’re lifting yourself up as though you can’t wait for me to go inside! Fuck! I hope I can hold out! I feel like I’m ready to cum already! I’d better get on with it…I don’t want to let you down!’

‘I can feel your cock right at my entrance…it’s so hot! You’re pressing it into me, opening me up. Oh, Glenn, it feels so good! But, I’m being stretched so much I feel like I’m going to split open. It doesn’t hurt though… not yet. Be careful!’

‘Jeez, Terri, you’re tight! You’re not a virgin by a long way, but your pussy is so taut around me you feel as though you’ve never had a cock before. Perhaps I was too quick? Maybe you weren’t ready for me? But you were so wet and you were acting like you wanted me inside you!’

‘Ohhhhh! You feel so marvellous, slowly pushing in and opening me up! You seem to be coming in forever, filling up my belly…still, I guess you are pretty long! I want you to look at my breasts too…maybe even kiss them! Here look at them Glenn! My nipples are all hard and swollen, just for you!’

‘Terri, you are fantastic! I should have pulled your nightie up like that, not you! Jesus, you have such beautiful tits! Too bad I’m supporting myself on my hands! But I can still lick your nipples…!’

‘Oh God! My clit tingled when you did that Glenn! Do it again on the other one! Oh! Yes! Jesus! How much more of you is there? It feels like the head of your cock is almost touching my heart!’

‘I’m almost all the way in and I don’t think I can go any further, not for a moment or two anyway. We should rest for a while so that you get used to me being in there. We need to let your cunt relax, Terri. Your walls feel so soft and satin-smooth, but you’re so tight that I’m scared to fuck you properly in case I hurt you!’

‘I have never, ever felt anything like this! Oh! I’ve had sex with several guys, not as many as you must think though, and not one of them has filled me up so beautifully! I feel so utterly complete with you in there my brother. There! Can you feel that? I’m clenching my pussy muscles tight around your hard shaft, one two three…’

‘I can feel you telling me you’re ready to go on! Come on, Terri, let’s have the best fuck of our lives!’

‘Aaaaah! You’re stroking that lovely thing in my pussy now! The base of it is rubbing against my clit! Oh, it feels sooooo good! Make it last Gerry, please make it last!’

"Hey! Is that a Freudian slip?’

‘What do you mean?’

I grinned at my sister in delight and pointed at the screen.

"Oh shit!" Tracy coloured again and hastily changed ‘Gerry’ to ‘Glenn’.

‘I am NOT going to cum and leave you up in the air like that dipstick Brad did! This may be my only chance with you, Terri, and I want both of us to cum, together!’

‘Glenn, you feel so beautiful massaging my sheath with that lovely cock. Your rhythm is just right – not too slow and you’re not banging me like a mad thing either! Oh Glenn, can you feel me squeezing you and sucking you deeper and deeper. I don’t know if you got all of you inside my pussy, but I feel so full, so lovely and full. And a wonderful warm glow is starting to run right through me. You’d better watch out! The only time I’ve ever felt like this before was once with my old boyfriend, Joel. I scratched him so badly when I came that he never took his shirt off around me again!’

‘You look gorgeous down there, with that pleased little smile on your lips! I don’t know what you are feeling but it sure looks as if it’s nice! Your breasts seem to have grown bigger and your nipples look like they’re ready to burst! And the way your belly flexes as you raise your pelvis to receive me whenever I thrust forward…Sis, you are awesome! You’re starting to get a flush on your chest. What does that mean?’

‘I can feel it building! I’m going to cum! You are a hero Glenn; you’ve stayed with me! The first time we’ve ever made love and you have been so perfect! Just a few seconds more and you’re going to get the shock of your young life!’

‘My God, Terri! How can you move so fast? I’m gonna…! Jeeeeeeesus!’

‘My pussy is clamped on your dick so hard it’s hurting me! Ohhhh! That first spasm was…! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! My insides are going crazy! Stop moving Glenn! For Chrissakes stop! Ohhhh! You’re coming too! I can feel you! Ohhhh Goddd!’

‘At the same time as I crashed and burned, Terri went rigid, then pulled me down on top of her and sank her teeth into my shoulder muscle. I could feel her sobbing and squealing as she tried to suppress her screams. Her whole body contorted and writhed beneath me while her pussy seemed to be sucking every last drop of jism from my wildly pulsing balls. I had made girls cum with my fingers and my tongue before, but never as powerfully as this! And I’d have the evidence to show for it afterwards. Even if Terri’s teeth weren’t breaking skin I’d still have a massive bruise from the way she was biting me!’

‘Oooooh! That cum was beautiful! Savage and hard and oh, so beautiful! And now I’m turning to Jell-O! Don’t leave me Glenn! Hold me tight until you go really soft and can’t stay in there any longer!’

Tracy and I sat staring at the screen. Both of us were panting as if we’d been the ones taking part in the encounter, which, I suppose, in a way we were.

"That’s the way they should have done it…Rob and Julie...made love via their story." Tracy sounded drained.

"What next, Trace?" I eventually managed to croak.

"Ummm…" She shook her head as though clearing it, "If…if we follow the pattern of the genre, Glenn will drink up his cum from her pussy while she sucks his dick hard again. Then he’ll bang Terri several times more and finish by taking her up the ass. Maybe we should have Mom and Dad and Terri’s pet hamster join in…?"

"Doesn’t happen like that though, does it? Not in real life?"

"No. Most often after a torrid experience like that, nature takes over and the guy just rolls away and goes to sleep…"

"I wouldn’t if I was with…"

Tracy kissed my ear and pressed her breast hard against my arm. "I am sure you wouldn’t!" She breathed softly.

She stood up abruptly. "C’mon, Gerry! Let’s leave it there. It’s a good climax, in more ways than one! And it leaves us room to write part two if we feel like it."

"Should we post it?"

"Not yet. Leave it until the morning and we can review it in the cold light of day. Revision, revision, revision! Ok, little brother, time we went to bed!"

Tracy held my head in both her hands and kissed me on top. She seemed to hold onto me for an eternity. The fork of her thighs was right there, in front of my face. Her jeans were soaked.

****

I am stroking my cock languorously as I watch her undress. Tracy’s hard-nippled, bare breasts sway gracefully as she bends over to peel off her sticky-crotched jeans and panties. She looks up and smiles to me; shy, but still proudly willing to reveal all of her beauty to the brother who wants her – no, needs her so much. Her sex-fragrance fills my room. In a few moments, my lovely sister will be naked and will climb astride my hips. She will reach down and open her dark coral lips with the fingers of one hand while she positions the head of my hard phallus at her entrance. Then she will lower her pelvis to enclose my burning member in her hot, liquid, satin-walled cavern. We will stare into each other’s eyes as she rolls her abdomen over mine, caressing me with her internal muscles, urging me onward. Shaking with desire I will respond, lifting to her and driving my body deeper into her mysteries. She will lean over me and offer her aroused aureoles to my mouth and I will…

There was a faint tap, tap, tap on my door. Before I could ask who it was, Tracy opened it and slipped inside. She was wearing a short, thin, filmy nightie that left almost nothing to the imagination. "Gerry, can I come in…?"

Salteena
Salteena
589 Followers
12