The Crocodile Safari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled. Yep, I was definitely drunk. "You're taking advantage of a broken-hearted girl after you got her drunk."

"Yep," agreed Daisy, kissing my chest dangerously close to the tops of my breasts.

"Well stop, please," I said again trying to keep the giggle out of my voice. She kissed me again, and I kissed her back passionately, feeling a sudden wild lust for the woman. I was losing control and I knew it, and I wanted to lose control, and I knew that, too. I felt her unfastening my bra and felt my bra fall away. She pulled away from my mouth, to kiss my breasts. I took advantage of my mouth's having nothing else to do and emptied my cup of cognac and set it aside. She was sucking on my nipples now, and I took a couple of quick sips of beer then sat that aside. "Ok," I heard a slight slur in my voice, "I'm giving you one hour to stop, and that's firm, unless you need two."

I felt like I was floating on a cloud from her suckling on my swollen pink nipples – it was the most wonderful thing, I thought. I ran my fingers through her cool, wet hair. My pussy felt very warm and very interested in what Daisy was doing to my breasts. I pulled away from her and stretched out on my cot. I looked at her, my breasts heaving at the need for more air. Actually I was so turned on I just couldn't stop her and didn't want to, either. "Daisy, I don't want to have sex with another woman, and I mean that. But I suppose if you just can't resist me..." I giggled, "You can take my panties off since sex is immanent, but you have to be naked, too."

"Alright," Daisy stood by my cot and removed her bra then pulled her panties off, tossing both back on her own cot. I looked at her dark pubic mound and reached out with my fingertips to touch it. It felt soft and I was actually enjoying touching her. I glanced up at her slightly larger breasts. They were pert and perfect, with erect light tan nipples. She let me stroke her fur a few moments longer, and then she said softly, "For tonight, just let me make love to you, sugar. You just devote your energy to the pleasure I'm going to give you."

"Okay," I agreed quietly, knowing I was too drunk to do anything but be passive. I watched her as she pulled my panties down and over my feet. Curious, and feeling unsure what to do, I propped my blanket under my pillow to prop my head up so I could watch her. I kept my legs together. At first she just paused and looked me up and down. Then she reached over and stroked my shins and the insteps of my feet with her hands.

"You know," she said, "Usually, I am sexually aroused by what someone is doing to me, and a few times even by what I was doing to them. But I have never before been so turned on just by looking at someone's body. And honey, you have the prettiest pussy I've ever seen!" She began to crawl up the cot toward me, pausing several times to kiss my legs. When she kissed her way to my groin, she gave me a kiss at the top of my gold-red pubic hair, then my tummy, and then she began kissing and suckling my breasts again. I was breathing through my mouth again as she let her weight settle on me and she gave me a soft sweet lingering kiss on the mouth. I loved the feel of her breasts against mine, the feel of her tummy against mine, and our pubic mounds touching. I mustered an effort to dislike being sexed by a woman, but it was impossible, nothing had ever felt better than her body pressed against mine.

Then she began crawling back down my neck, kissing and licking where she went, and she hadn't gone far before she raised my arms and licked me under the arms with long slow licks. I knew I should have been tickled, but I wasn't. It felt wonderful and made a warm feeling in my bottom and pussy. By the time she had kissed her way back to my tummy, I wanted to come more urgently than ever before in my life. I spread my legs wide and cocked my knees opening and offering myself to her completely. She settled between them and started kissing me down there, licking me and touching me lightly with her fingers, mostly on my legs at first, then closer and closer to my pussy. When she finally gave me a French kiss right into my pussy, I tugged her head closer to me and moaned, "Oh God, Daisy, that's the greatest thing I ever felt." My toes curled and I stroked her sides with my feet.

I have had my pussy eaten many times by men, and one or two did it almost as well as Daisy, but she was a little better than even the best. The sexiest thing about it was her enthusiasm for my pussy, her energy, and what was clearly the heat of her passion. She was so in to licking, kissing and touching my pussy that she moaned her pleasure almost as much as I did. She even slipped her tongue up my bottom several times making me grunt with surprise. I wasn't sure if I liked it the first time, but by the third, I raised my knees to my breasts and begged her to keep thrusting her tongue in my ass, and she cheerfully accommodated me while gently rubbing my pussy with her hand. Then when my legs wrapped around her she went even more earnestly to work on my pussy.

When I began my orgasm in what was probably record time for me, she was slurping at my clit and had at least three fingers fucking inside me. I came and came over and over again. I lost track of the number of times, but I wasn't so drunk I didn't realize that I was having the best sex of my life. The woman's persistent mouth and fingers drew orgasms out of me like out of some magical bottomless cornucopia. Finally, I guess she sensed that I couldn't take any more and she crawled up my body.

I thought she was going to kiss me, and she did a few times. I'd never thought the smell of my own pussy was that interesting before, but it was on her mouth and sucking it from her tongue made me realize that I liked the taste and smell of pussy, and I wanted more than anything to put my face between her thighs and experience her femininity – I actually felt thirsty for her loins. Meanwhile, she had pressed her pussy to one of my upper thighs and was humping against me. She sat up and rode me like I was a man, first on my thigh, then on my hip, and finally she settled on my lower abdomen just above my pubic hair. I moaned at the sweetness of her pussy touching me, massaging against me like I was some sacred goddess that was sex-magical to touch.

Her breasts were perfect and beautiful as they swayed and bounced, and now she looked like a magnificent sex goddess as she fucked me. I reached up with my hands and cupped them on her breasts and she moaned. She began panting and fucking me faster as her orgasm took her. Her face filled with ecstasy that looked like pain, and beneath my palms her breasts quivered as her body spasmed and convulsed against me. I could feel a little pool of her vaginal fluid on my lower belly, running down coolly through my pubic hair. She was still quietly grunting her pleasure as her hips spasmed more and more irregularly. She slowly and gently collapsed on me top of me until our breasts touched. She kissed me again with her pussy-scented mouth. I murmured, "I'm sorry I'm so drunk..."

"No, Greta, you were just divine!" she said softly, and the last thing I remember was more juice from her pussy running in cool rivulets down into my pubic hair cooling my happily used loins.

The next morning I awoke alone as Daisy had left the tent. I sat up, expecting a horrible hangover, but besides a slight muzziness, I felt fine. I sat up, realized I was still nude and that Daisy had kindly left me covered with my shirt. I dressed hastily. Outside I found the others gathered around a campfire cooking breakfast and coffee. Howie was the only one later than me.

I glanced at Daisy at one point, and she gave me a quick wink, and beyond that it was business as usual between us. I spent the day gathering and analyzing samples, trekking through swampy areas with the others and looking for spoor that might indicate the whereabouts of Ol' Granddaddy's lair, or preferably Ol' Granddaddy himself. We had an astonishing lack of luck except for one bit of excitement when a medium-sized gator very nearly got one of the policemen by the ankle and did eat part of his sock.

We had some fresh fish for supper, which was a treat, breaded and fried in an iron skillet and sprinkled with salt and pepper. Right after supper, since it wasn't my turn on the dishes, I hurried to the tent and grabbed my government-issue foxhole shovel and Daisy showed up behind me and grabbed hers. I picked up a roll of tissue, and Daisy shrugged, "May as well go together for protection." I nodded, after all she had a gun and I didn't, although it felt a little strange going out to shit and pee with a companion. We walked into the woods to what we felt was a safe distance from camp, maybe a hundred yards.

"May as well make one trench," said Daisy, so we dug a jacks trench about a foot down and two and a half feet long. We pulled down our clothes and squatted so close together that our hips touched and we both shit and peed. "It's not as good as sex," said Daisy, "but this is probably more intimate than I've ever been with anyone else." I had to laugh.

We wiped ourselves as thoroughly as we could with toilet paper, dropped the paper into the trench, then wetted more toilet paper from a canteen to clean out our asses as best we could, then that went into the trench as well. Then we filled it up.

"You know," I speculated on the walk back, "It's still fairly light out and will be for another two hours, and the water is shallow enough near the campsite that at this time of the evening we could see if any alligators swim up. We could both put on some shorts and a tee-shirt, and go down for a quick dip. Our wet clothes would keep us cool until at least dark. And we could take advantage of the water covering our shorts, and we could use our hands to you know, really clean up ourselves."

She gave me a smile, "You mean finger out our pussies and assholes and really feel clean? I think that is an utterly charming idea, Greta."

We did just that, and if any of the men thought it was odd that we took a brief dip in the water, none of them said so. When we got back to our tent, I went to work on my research notes for the day's work. "Do you even write about going down to the lake to wash your naughty bits?" asked Daisy in her lazy drawl.

I had to smile at her, "No, but I'm a scientist and we are expected to show notes for our activities, otherwise the government starts wondering what they are paying us for." Finally I finished, and by then it was dark. Daisy wasn't in the tent so I went over to the campfire and found her there drinking coffee. I sat down on a log and grabbed me a cup, too. Howie and Jeff – the policeman who nearly got gator bit – were both still there as well. As we sipped coffee quietly, Howie broke the silence, "So how about it, you girls up for a threesome?"

"Sorry, Howie, but there is only the two of us girls here, but if you take the boat into town and get us another girl, sure, we're up for it." Daisy said with a perfectly straight face.

Jeff laughed so hard he almost fell off his log, and Howie just glared at us finally saying, "Well, if you're queer, your queer and that explains some things."

"Yep," I quipped, "and here's two more women that Howie ruined for all men." Jeff went off to his tent still laughing, and Howie stormed off.

"And you really have to work with that guy?" asked Daisy.

"Not really. He's in a different department. Time to get away from the fire, the mosquitoes are coming out." I took the bucket of dirt we kept by the fire and put it out. We were already sweating and there was no sense in adding heat to the area. Besides, it might attract curious animals, which might attract Ol' Granddaddy. That's why every tent had a high-powered rifle with a high grain bullet – what used to be referred to as an elephant gun. Our tent's gun was assigned to Daisy of course. I didn't know anything about guns. We went back to the tent and zipped up the mosquito door.

Daisy began stripping right away. As I watched her unbutton her uniform shirt, I remarked, "Shameless slut."

"Stupid, stubborn, bimbo," was her reply with a slight smile. I had nothing else to do, and I was sweating, so I started to strip too. She was down to bra and panties before me, so she watched me stripping. "Like I told you before, I've made love to women a few times before, but it was for what we could do for each other, you know. Sex is sex." I was unfastening my pants (long pants today) and hesitated when I saw her lick her lips, looking at my crotch, then I went ahead anyway. "But you," she said lazily looking at my panties now, "Looking at you turns me on something fierce. Sometimes looking at an erect penis could turn me on a little, and I'm sure it still would. But you! Looking at any part of your body makes me really hot, makes my pussy warm, and I get saliva in my mouth like I'm hungry or thirsty." That sort of talk just sounds sexier and earthier in a southern drawl, but for whatever reason, I actually felt a twitch in my groin from her words.

She was making this speech, leaning back on her elbows, her legs spread giving me a full view of her dark delta inside her cotton panties. The area covering her slit was clearly damp. I was completely certain that her words had dampened my panties as well, so I sat down on my cot and kept my knees together, trying to avoid looking at her crotch. "Daisy, we have to talk. I don't remember much about last night. I was so drunk... But we mustn't let such a thing happen again. I admit I have feelings for you, and perhaps even sexual feelings, and that's really the problem. So let's just be friends from now on."

"You're lying." Her drawl had no doubt at all in it, and the words were delivered in even a kindly tone.

I looked up at her. She hadn't moved at all, but she was smiling and her eyes showed affection. "Well, I thought it would be easier if we just pretended to forget..." I said. I kept my eyes on her eyes because they wanted to go elsewhere, "If I hadn't been so drunk..."

"You weren't that drunk."

"How can you say that, Daisy? I passed out!"

"You passed out because I made you pass out. I gave you so many orgasms in a row that your body exhausted itself and you fell asleep." From anyone else that would have been an outrageous boastful claim, but even I couldn't remember how many...

"How many?"

"Six or seven or eight," she shrugged, "It was hard to be sure the way they ran together, but a bare minimum of six. I wanted to make you pass out from extreme intimacy with another person. Do you still feel broken-hearted about Paul?"

I smiled weakly, "Maybe you should be a therapist, Daisy. No, at least not exactly." That made Daisy sit up and look at me curiously, so I explained, "But I am, you know, kind of damaged goods. I don't trust myself. How could I allow myself to be so in love with someone that I didn't even know? And that's why we have to stop. I don't trust myself enough to trust the feelings I'm having about you, and it wouldn't be fair to you for me to just dive off the deep end again."

"When was the last time you shit?" asked Daisy calmly, "Before this afternoon, I mean?"

"Um yesterday morning before leaving for this fiasco, why?"

"And did you take a bath or a shower to clean yourself after you shit?"

I felt myself color, "Well of course; why would you even ask?"

"And who's idea was it for us to go to the lake and get really clean, this afternoon?"

Suddenly, I saw where she was going with this and I know I turned beet red, "So you were saying I wanted to clean myself for you so you could tongue my bottom again?"

"Do you deny it?" she arched an eyebrow. "And can you deny wanting me clean for the same reasons?"

I searched within myself for a way to deny it. "No," I admitted in a whisper and feeling my blush spread down my neck and over my chest.

"So you have been planning for us to have sex. How long? Maybe all day?" Her tone was soft and sweet, but her words had been relentless."

"I wouldn't say planned exactly, but I knew there was a possibility that I couldn't avoid it. Even though I want to... avoid it, that is..." I shrugged.

Daisy fished around in her knapsack and pulled out a safety razor and a can of shaving gel. She also set two buckets of water beside her and began rubbing the gel into foam on her right leg. She dipped the razor in one bucket and began shaving her leg expertly, occasionally cleaning the razor in one bucket of water. While she was shaving, which I watched hypnotically, she went on, "So you knew we would have sex tonight, and you wanted to feel ready and comfortable about it, and now you're trying to tell me that it isn't going to happen. And the reason it can't happen is because you are afraid you're falling in love with me, and you don't trust your feelings. Have I got all that right?" She glanced up at me with a twinkle in her eye, "I'm gonna shave your legs and armpits next."

I swallowed at how sensuous she made leg shaving seem. She was already almost done with her right leg. "Yes," I said as calmly as I could, "and I would go a little further than that. My affections for you might be severely confused by last night. It wasn't just the best sex I ever had, Daisy. It was better than I even thought sex could be. Daisy, I don't think I've had a non-sexual thought all day long. And yes, I thought it would be best if your bottom were clean, because Daisy, I would lick your bottom if you asked me to, probably even if you were a little dirty. I'd just go ahead licking until you were clean. And as perverted as that sounds, that is how profound my sexual feelings are for you! Can YOU be sure that I'm not just transferring my feelings for Paul onto you! Can you trust me, Daisy? I don't trust me, and you'd be a fool to – and that's the truth of it."

"And you know what?" said Daisy looking me in the eye. "I feel the same way about you and by that, I mean that I wouldn't care if your bottom was dirty or not. Well," she giggled, "I would prefer it was clean. But I have the same doubts about you, and about myself. But just ask yourself this one thing: Would you have licked Paul's bottom if you knew it was dirty, and I'm talking about before I told you the truth about him?"

I was shocked by her question, because I would have made him wash his butt, even if I'd been willing to lick it, and I wasn't even sure of that. "Well, that's really not a fair question. Before last night, I never knew how much fun bottom-licking could be. Not to mention my armpits – I still can't believe you did that, and I still can't believe I liked it."

"Nice try on changing the subject," Daisy had almost finished her left leg now, and I was still following her progress with interest – her legs were so sexy that I wished I was the one shaving her. "So, to sum up; we both are so hot for each other's bodies that we can't be sure of our feelings, and we feel like we might even be falling in love – soul mates who've finally found each other and all that, right? So isn't it logical to have as much sex as we can to see if we feel the same way in the after-glow? Doesn't it make sense to go ahead with the feeling of loving each other? Yeah sure, there is always the possibility that one of us may bow out and break the other's heart. But that's the same chance everyone takes every time they develop feelings for another person. It isn't even desirable to not take the chance. Besides, there's nothing better to do here at night."

"Yeah well," I replied, "Maybe it's too soon for me to get back on the horse again. Did you think of that?"

"Yes," She replied, rinsing her legs with a washrag from the non-soaping bucket of water, and then she started on her right armpit. "I thought of that, but is either of us willing to chance the possibility of losing the love of her life because of a silly fear?"