The Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew didn't know what to do, so he simply remained there. He was ready to dash back the way he had come, knowing that the side yard would probably provide all the cover he needed if Doreen came outside. As it was she merely sat there, sipping her wine and reading. It seemed like she was waiting for something to happen. Andrew stared into the window, keeping himself low and to the right side. Suddenly, Andrew's heart jumped into his throat as the phone rang inside. The sound almost scared him to death.

Then, as if the gods were smiling on him, Doreen stepped from behind the island and walked to the phone. Click, click, click, went her four inch high heels on the tiled kitchen floor. Her shoes were black, her nylons were black, but her skirt was gray wool tweed. Andrew was treated to the vision that was Doreen in high heels. Her legs were like marble sculptures themselves; shapely and thick. The skirt came down to a proper length, but it was tight and showed off each luxurious curve of her lower body. Her legs rose to strong thighs and hips, and a gorgeous, mound of a rump. Nothing on Earth could have pried Andrew away from that window.

He stared as Doreen spoke into the phone. She sounded a bit upset about something. Andrew couldn't quite make out the words, but her tone and body language said it all. Mr. Wilson was running late, and their dinner date was cancelled. Andrew couldn't even begin to imagine what would keep a man from coming home to this goddess that stood before him.

Doreen hung up the phone, held there with her hand on the receiver for a moment, and then walked back over to the kitchen island. She seemed defeated, and actually seemed to be swearing under her breath. She picked up the glass of wine and made towards the living room. Click, click, click, went the heels. Each click sent a tiny pulse of excitement through Andrew. But now she was leaving the kitchen, and Andrew's show was over. Andrew began to formulate a plan.

What if he had left his wallet in the back yard earlier that day? What if he just dropped his wallet somewhere in the bushes, went back over the fence and knocked on the Wilson's front door? Why not? Well, he couldn't really think of a reason why he wouldn't just get it in the morning if that was the case. His keys were a better bet. He needed his keys to get in the house because his parents were gone, right? Taking his keys out of his pocket, he put them on top of a small pile of bricks by the fence and then climbed back over.

Andrew brushed himself off as he strode purposefully towards the Wilson's front porch. He hesitated for a moment in the glow of the porch light, relieved that the lights and music made it obvious to anyone who would be concerned that someone was indeed home. He rang the doorbell.

The door opened, and there she was. Doreen stammered, nonplussed by Andrew's arrival. She gathered herself just as quickly and gave Andrew a hearty and welcoming greeting, asking him to come inside. Andrew stepped in and explained his predicament, smiling amiably as he did so. Doreen laughed and twirled around, gesturing with her free hand. "Well, we are having one of those days. Come on back and retrieve your keys!" She said, seeming largely heartened by Andrew's appearance in her home.

Andrew almost melted as he followed her into the kitchen. Her heels clicking rhythmically, her rear end swaying with each step, the perfume that wafted back into Andrew's nostrils in her wake; it was enough to make him fully erect. This time though, Andrew did nothing to hide it. He merely strode past her as she stopped on the back patio and went to the spot where he'd deposited his keys minutes earlier. Having secured his keys, he returned to Doreen, realizing that her idle conversation had gone silent and she was just standing there, staring at him. Andrew stopped and asked her what was wrong.

"Nothing, it's nothing. I was just lost in thought. Come inside, away from the mosquitoes."

She strode back into the house, failing to notice the extremely rude bulge that had formed in Andrew's pants. Click, click, click. She walked back to the bottle of wine on the counter and poured some into her glass. Andrew stood in the doorway for a moment, until Doreen bid him join her in the living room. Click, click, click. They sat down in the large living room, Doreen on the love seat and Andrew on an armchair. Doreen took a sip of her wine. Over the light music, Andrew could just make out the sound of her hosiery rubbing together between her thighs as she crossed her legs slowly.

Andrew was absolutely humming with energy. His pants were so tight he thought they would rip open. Doreen looked at him, rolling her wine glass slowly with one hand and fondling the cross she wore with the other.

"Andrew." Doreen said, in a low, incriminating tone. "Your parents aren't gone, are they?"

Andrew shook his head. His gig was up, his plan had failed. Or had it?

"I didn't think so. Do they know you're here?" She asked, raising one eyebrow at him over her next sip of wine.

Andrew shook his head again. "No, they don't." He admitted gravely.

Doreen mulled over this for a moment, set her wine down and stood up. She walked over to the stereo and turned it off. She faced the wall as she gave her simple yet mind-blowing reply.

"Good."

Andrew's mouth dropped. Doreen stood there for a minute, facing away from him, smirking. Andrew's eyes traveled up and down her exquisite figure. His penis twitched silently in his pants.

Doreen made a circuit of the living room, her heels clicking when she stepped on the hard wood beneath the room's many rugs. Her steps were slow and deliberate, each one accentuating the way her ass moved beneath the skirt she wore. First she turned down the lamps that were on, and then she passed the windows and gave the curtains an idle tug before walking back around and behind Andrew's chair. It was as if a single drop of ice cold water ran down his spine as Doreen paused there behind him silently. She came about, and finally stopped in front of him, her leg resting against his. Blessedly, she bent down, placing one hand on each arm of the chair. She smiled openly as she watched Andrew's eyes stare down her shirt. The cross dangled there, a flash of gold against the black depths of that endless cleavage. Andrew could not move.

"Is this what you wanted? I haven't had another man look at me like you did earlier today for a long time. You really should learn to do it more discreetly, dear."

Andrew was through blushing. He felt like he had probably gone slightly pale by now. Doreen hovered above him, letting him smell her, letting him feel her gravity, her heat. She savored the moment that had come as such a surprise to her, not to mention this young man who dared to pursue her so brazenly. Andrew watched as she closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She just stayed like that for what seemed an eternity, breathing and being absolutely gorgeous.

She slid her hands from his chair and stood once again. Almost as if in a trance, Doreen began to remove her clothes. She stepped daintily out of one shoe at a time and slid them aside with her foot. She unclasped the side of her skirt and nursed it down over her bountiful hips, letting it fall. Andrew stood suddenly, as if torn between just taking her now or helping her reclaim her dignity. She stood in her stockings and black silk panties and let him hold her, run his hands up and down her back, kiss her clumsily on the mouth and neck. She smiled, eyes closed as he pressed his face into her bosom. She held him to her, feeling nothing but pleasure as he moved his hands up to grasp a lavish, cloth covered breast. Andrew felt something then that he would never forget.

She kissed him, showed him how it was done, let him probe her mouth with his active tongue. His first French kiss and his first breast and what else? It was all happening so fast. She pulled his shirt up and helped him take it off. She kissed his chest and rubbed his middle with both hands. "Sit down, honey. I'm going to give you a little something for your trouble."

Andrew sat back down in his chair and watched as he was instructed. Doreen pulled the bottom of her sweater up to her breasts. The bra peeked out, and then both breasts began to pour free from the tight, black sweater. The huge tits bounced once as she finished removing her sweater. Her bra was white lace and silk, covering her prize breasts proudly. She did a little turn in her lingerie, showing him her full, shapely ass and rubbing it with her jeweled hands. She turned again, and knelt before him between his legs. She crawled forward, moving up his body until her huge tits rubbed against his crotch. She straightened up, all but spilling out of her bra, and undid his pants.

There it stood; Andrew's cock was hard, hot and all nine inches of it belonged to Doreen forever if she would have it. Doreen pulled his pants down to the floor and rubbed her body against his naked legs. Andrew reached forward and slid each bra strap from her silken shoulders, staring into her eyes as he did so. She suddenly saw what this moment meant to him, and she froze, not wanting to break the spell her tits had over him. He peeled the bra down and away, and took his prize. Andrew could not believe what he felt and saw. Looking at those breasts in his lap, Andrew felt closer to god than he ever had in church. The feeling of them in his hands was the feeling of coming home. The cross glinted happily.

Doreen moved in as far as she could so Andrew could place one huge, hard nipple in his mouth. He fed on her until he needed the other nipple, and then back again. She pushed him back into his chair and took his penis in her hand. Her tits were all over it, brushing from side to side. She let her tits hang there, brushing his red hot cock to cool his young blood. She edged closer still to the chair, and settled in, her breasts about his shaft and the tip of his penis in between her luscious red lips.

She laughed at his initial reaction to his first suck. He played with her tits while he could, but was overcome by her efforts to have him in ecstasy. He gripped the chair and watched through virgin eyes. She only worked the first three inches, and slowly. A few times she caused him to gasp loudly with a few deft licks to his balls. Her hair was still up in a bun through all of this, and it gave her a studious look as she diligently worked his cock over. Her lipstick began to turn a length of his cock a different shade of red as she sucked and sucked.

Finally Andrew came. His finish came without warning, and the first spurt caught Doreen right across the face. The second went into her throat. Each white hot stream of semen hit her face and then cascaded down onto her naked breasts. She rubbed the excess into her horny breasts and swallowed what she could readily. Sandwiching Andrew's still rock hard cock between her slippery, glistening breasts and massaging it with her nipples, Doreen began to beg.

"Please," She gasped, almost sobbing, "Please let me sit on your cock. I want it inside me so bad! Oh please Andrew I need your dick inside me. I haven't had sex in ages please." She continued until Andrew nodded, still in a daze brought on by the thunderous orgasm he'd just experienced.

Doreen scrambled up and slung her panties off, her breasts bouncing and bobbing in her frenzy to clamber atop Andrew's hot young flesh. She grasped the back of the chair and worked to straddle him while he occupied the chair. They just had enough room, and so with Doreen's wet, hanging tits playing upon Andrew's face and her anxious, busy hand struggling to position his enormous shaft in between her legs, the two of them became one. Andrew's penis was now slightly soft, but the remnants of his cum and her sopping wet pussy allowed it to snake its way inside. Doreen cried out as he penetrated her at last. She had never taken something so big as this inside her, and she yearned for it like nothing she ever knew before.

"Oh..! Oh Andrew! My God! Oh... my... GOD!!!" Doreen's body was wracked with spasms of pain and ecstasy. Andrew's penis moved in and crammed her cervix so hard that she thought she would faint, but she held on. Andrew sucked and sucked her surrendered breasts as they hung freely for his pleasure. He knew he would cum again, it was just too much. Her precious breasts before him, the feeling of her insides pulling at him, the roiling flesh of her thighs surrounding him, the sound of her stockings rubbing against the leather of the chair, her constant moaning and wailing as she pumped her body up and down on his stiffening flesh...

Doreen's head snapped back and she would have toppled backwards off of him if it weren't for Andrew's simultaneous orgasm. His cock throbbed so hard and so deep inside her that she was held fast. This was too much. Her hands scrambled for something to tear apart and they found her stockings. Her nails ripped into them and she tore the thin nylon from her body in shreds, pulling it above her head to flail in agony. She was a vision wreathed in a spider web of nylon for one brief moment. Andrew's seed filled her, cooled her blistering passion as if it were healing ointment. She gasped for air, holding her arms to her breast with one hand clutching the cross...

"Don't touch me..!" She breathed. "I can't..." She collapsed upon him, sobbing with relief. He held her and they waited until he was soft inside her again. After what seemed like an hour they disengaged.

After they had composed themselves, and Andrew had poured himself a glass of water, they stood on the back patio and had a moment together.

"You know Andrew; that was the most incredible experience of my entire life." She put a hand behind his neck and looked up at him. "I wonder how it was for you."

Andrew could hardly produce any words. "I... I can't believe it."

Doreen laughed and nodded. They kissed. Doreen gestured towards the fence. "You'd better get going. I'll see you in the morning. Not too early though..."

Half way home, Andrew saw Mr. Wilson's car. If he hadn't felt so completely at peace with the world, he might have remarked upon what a close call that had been. That night Andrew slept like a baby, and woke up late the next morning. At breakfast, his parents were worried that Doreen might not appreciate his late arrival. Andrew poured himself a half cup of coffee, opened the funnies and assured them that Doreen would understand.

Half an hour later Andrew walked down the beautiful sunlit sidewalk in his happy little neighborhood and thought about how terrible his summer would be if he'd gone to camp instead.

12