The Cross Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, Andrew was plagued by strange dreams of Mr. Wilson and Stephanie. He was running and running through the Wilson's house but couldn't find an exit. When Andrew awoke at midnight he was tremendously relieved that it was all just a dream. Well, most of it anyway. Once again he thanked his lucky stars that he had made it out of that house undetected.

The next morning Andrew slept in until Mark stormed in on him. "Get up, dude! We're having fuckin' pancakes!" Mark shouted. Andrew could hear his parents laughing downstairs. "Get up!" Mark yelled, storming out again.

"Good morning, Mark." Andrew said, winking in the sunlight.

At breakfast, Mark told his parents all about Allie, who was waiting to meet them at the Wilson's. Everyone seemed excited about the party at the Wilson's. Andrew ate and said very little. He could not stop thinking about how strange his situation had become. Stephanie must have returned alone the day before. This change of plans was, of course, not brought to Andrew's attention.

That day Andrew couldn't seem to find anything to keep his attention for very long. Eventually they all walked together over to the Wilson's for the party, noodle salad and beer in tow. A few other families from the neighborhood were already there. The Wilsons had set up their house to cater to many guests, as a lot of people were expected to show.

When everyone seemed to be set up with drinks and company, Andrew found himself in the kitchen, fetching something for Mr. Wilson who was manning the barbecue grill on the patio outside. Stephanie wandered through, stopping at a bowl of chips to grab one. She was wearing shorts and a little red shirt. She said "Hello" to Andrew and continued outside. Andrew forgot to reply, but it didn't seem to matter.

Andrew looked out the kitchen window at the scene outside. Everyone was milling around the yard, admiring the flowers. Much of what they saw was Andrew's handiwork. Doreen was out by some roses talking to a man from Mr. Wilson's office. She wore white pants and a billowy white shirt that almost hid the size and shape of her breasts, but not quite. She looked happy.

To Andrew's surprise, Clara arrived at the party an hour later. Clara greeted him and said it was nice to see him again before moving on to other guests. Clara wore a rather low cut, gray cotton sweater and tight jeans. She looked incredibly good. Andrew caught himself watching her and went back to turning burgers on the grill. He had been enlisted to work the barbecue for a while.

After a while, Mark approached Andrew for another burger. "Hey man," Mark said quietly, "We're gonna go over to our house and start a fire in the backyard. This party is getting a little forty-something for my tastes."

Andrew told Mark that he would be over after he was done eating.

"Alright," Mark said with a snicker, "we snagged some beer, so don't worry about smuggling any."

Andrew walked through the garden after Mark left. He received some praise from friends and neighbors who were impressed with his landscaping work. Darla, a blonde woman from the neighborhood told Andrew that she would love to have him work for her. Andrew laughed and told her he wasn't cheap. Doreen put an arm around Andrew and laughed, "Hey!" Doreen joked. "You find your own hunky landscaper!" This made everyone laugh. The wine was really flowing now...

Andrew found it easy to break away. The party was pretty uproarious. The house was loud with music and a few groups locked in conversation. Andrew ducked through the side yard and made for the gate there. He heard a hiss behind him and turned around. Clara had seen him leaving and followed him. She stopped hurrying when he stopped and waited for her. She moved close to him and looked up into his eyes, holding her glass of wine between them.

She simply stared up into his eyes and took a sip of her wine. Her eyes said it all. Her eyes told Andrew exactly what she wanted him to do to her.

"Andrew," she said, her voice low and seductive, "I'm staying here tonight. In the guest room. I want you to come and see me."

Andrew simply nodded, looking down.

"Hey..." Clara reached up and brushed his cheek with her silken hand. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Andrew said. "I'd love to see you again." He looked down at her outrageous cleavage. "I really would."

"Doreen promised that I could have you all to myself this time." Clara ran her finger down his chest and looked him straight in the eye with those deep blues, "I'll swallow all the evidence."

Andrew watched her walk away, wanting to take her right there in the seclusion of the side yard. Her ass was magic in those jeans. He closed the gate behind him and walked back to his house, trying to calm the arousal that Clara had instilled in him before he got there.

When he arrived at home, Andrew found Stephanie alone in the kitchen. She was trying to open a bottle of chardonnay that must have come from the party. Andrew greeted her. She smiled.

"Where's Mark?" Andrew asked, looking around.

"Mark and Allie are outside," Stephanie said, pulling the cork from the bottle she was opening. "I think they're trying to make a fire."

She picked up a few plastic party cups and the opened bottle and headed for the back door. She stopped and turned back to Andrew when he didn't follow. He merely stared at her.

"Well c'mon, silly." Stephanie smiled at him and stepped out.

Outside, Mark and Allie were laughing and sharing a lawn chair next to the fire. Allie was a beautiful black girl with long hair and big, gorgeous eyes. Stephanie had seated herself across the little fire pit and was pouring a cup of wine for Allie. Mark looked up when Andrew appeared and held out a beer to him.

"Here Andrew! Gotcha a cold one right here."

The four of them sat and talked for an hour or so, drinking and laughing all the while. Stephanie turned her attention to Andrew when Mark and Allie started to focus on each other. She asked him about his work for her parents. Andrew asked her about school. Eventually the two of them were left alone by the fire, as Mark and Allie had gone inside to look for drinks.

After ten minutes of talking and waiting for Mark and Allie to return, Stephanie laughed suddenly. "Well," she said, grinning, "I don't know what those two are up to but I'm sure it has nothing to do with bringing us drinks." She gave Andrew a suggestive look.

Andrew laughed at this. "If I know my brother like I think I do, we are going to be waiting for a while."

Stephanie looked around. "Let's go back to the party. They're probably wondering where we took off to by now." She stood and stretched, her beautiful curvature highlighted by the firelight. Her breasts seemed larger than Andrew remembered. Nothing like her mother's enormous rack, but every bit as enticing.

Andrew and Stephanie left Mark and Allie behind and walked back to the party. They continued talking, and Stephanie explained to Andrew that the next day Mark and Allie had planned on going to see a movie together. Stephanie asked Andrew if he would join her so she wouldn't be a third wheel. Andrew agreed to this and smiled. Had Stephanie Wilson just asked him out? They continued to walk back to Stephanie's house. Andrew caught Stephanie smiling too.

Back at the party, things were winding down. It seemed that nearly half the people had already left. Mr. Wilson was entertaining a large group of men, all lounging on or near the patio. Some smoked cigars and all held glasses of whiskey. Andrew's dad was among them, sipping his drink and talking to Mr. Wilson. Clara was among the men, holding the attention of at least three of them. She caught Andrew looking over at her as he walked past and her eyes lit up.

Eventually the party was nothing more than two groups of people holding two separate conversations. Garden torches sent golden light playing on the faces of the remaining guests. The music was turned down low. The last cigar sat smoldering in its ashtray. Andrew's parents were leaving, saying their goodbyes and carrying their empty salad bowl. Andrew rose to leave, and noticed that Mark was suddenly by his side.

"Great party." Mark said, as if he'd been there all this time. "We should be going."

Andrew grinned and patted his brother on the back. The two boys followed their parents, walking slowly back to the house. Allie waved to Mark from the Wilson's front porch, where she sat with Stephanie.

"Well," Mark asked quietly after they were out of range, "How did it go with Stephanie?"

Andrew smiled. "She asked me to join you guys tomorrow."

"And you didn't screw it up! I knew I could count on you." Mark said cheerfully.

Andrew looked up at the darkening sky. "We'll see what happens."

The sun went down then, leaving the neighborhood in shadows.

At around midnight, Andrew left his house once again. It was dark and quiet. Before long he stood in the empty lot, peering over the Wilson's backyard fence. He vaulted the fence with a single, practiced leap and landed as quietly as he could on the other side. The moon began to rise above the tree line, partially lighting Andrew's way.

There was a small amount of light coming from the kitchen window, but otherwise the house looked dark. Andrew walked to the back door and looked inside. No one was present. He tried the back door latch and it opened. He slid inside and shut the door. Inside, he crept carefully through the kitchen, making sure not to make noise on the tiled floors. Then, a small noise came from above. Andrew heard a door open, and footsteps. Someone was coming downstairs. Quickly, Andrew ducked through the kitchen and down the short hallway to the laundry room. There he hid himself from view and waited.

The kitchen light came on and Stephanie stepped in from the hallway. She wore only white panties and a tank top. Andrew watched her breasts bounce with each step she took. She went to the fridge and out of Andrew's sight. Then, Andrew's mind went blank with fear as Stephanie flipped the switch behind the fridge that lit the laundry room. Andrew stood as still as he could against the windows on the far wall and watched with horror as Stephanie walked into the laundry room and opened the dryer.

She stopped.

She turned.

Andrew stood there, aghast. Stephanie reeled in surprise and covered her mouth to stifle the gasp that came involuntarily. Once her mind's eye cleared, Stephanie could see that the intruder was Andrew himself. She was still in shock.

"Andrew!" Stephanie said, heaving "you scared the SHIT out of me! What are you doing here..?"

Andrew was shaken, but the knowledge of his impending doom sent a strange calm over him. The worst had happened. He had been careless and now he would need to confess. Then it dawned on him: there was a way out for him.

"Stephanie, listen." Andrew began, covering his eyes in a gesture of shame."I'm here for Clara. We were planning on meeting each other tonight. Here. In your house."

Stephanie looked incredulously at him for a moment, and then the information began to sink in.

"Oh. I see." Stephanie said. She looked embarrassed.

"I'm sorry." Andrew said simply. He was.

"No, it's OK." Stephanie assured him. "I'm still a little freaked out, that's all. You scared me so bad."

Andrew relaxed a bit. They stood there awkwardly for a moment. Andrew couldn't help himself as he looked down to see her perfect breasts. Her pink nipples were visible through the cloth of her tank top. He watched as they became erect before his eyes.

"Well," Stephanie grabbed a hamper. "Allie got drunk and spilled a drink all over herself, so I'm just getting her clean clothes for her. Don't mind me." She grinned at him, melting Andrew's frozen blood.

Stephanie bent over to pull the clothes from the dryer. Her panties went taught across the twin bubbles of her perfect ass as she bent down. Andrew's blood went up again, and he moved forward, knowing then what he needed to do. He reached out with his right hand and spanked her firmly on her vulnerable ass. She dropped the clothing and gripped the edge of the dryer. She gasped.

"Oh god..." She squeezed her eyes shut and begged pathetically, "Please don't... please don't STOP."

Andrew spanked her again, harder this time. She was silent now. She merely stayed in position, awaiting the next delicious sting on her backside. But Andrew held back.

"Now." Andrew told her quietly, yet firmly. "You will go to your room and forget you saw me. Do you understand?"

Stephanie stayed silent, gripping the edge of the dryer and holding her breath in anticipation. Andrew slapped her ass again, even harder now.

"YES..." Stephanie exhaled, trying to keep her voice quiet. She opened her eyes and began to collect the laundry. She picked up her hamper and exited, turning the light off as she went.

Andrew waited in the darkness for a minute, listening. Stephanie was back in her room, and the house was more or less silent. He trembled.

Andrew snuck up the stairs to the landing and listened. He could hear nothing but the beating of his own heart. He walked to the guest room door and put his hand on the knob. He was shaking. He was so aroused now that his head was actually swimming. He opened the door.

There, bathed in moonlight streaming through the window, Clara lay on the large satin bedspread. Her extravagant curvature graced the great, shining cushion like a hedonistic statue. Andrew closed the door behind him and walked forward. Clara rose up from the bed and walked around it to the nightstand with the movement of a dancer. There, a flame leapt up from a lighter in her hand as she lit a candle. With that she lit another and another. Her skin was still like ivory in the candlelight, but now it was tinted with gold.

Andrew stripped quickly and began to crawl across the bed towards Clara. Her large but perfect breasts stood like irresistible forbidden fruit, of which Andrew had to taste or he would surely die. She backed against the wall, as if his intense desire frightened her. He stood and towered over the woman. His penis thrust into the air between them like a piece of chiseled granite. He took Clara by her arms and spun, casting her onto the bed wildly. She pulled herself to the center of the bed and turned to face him, lying on her back, awaiting his onslaught.

Andrew moved in and began to squeeze her breasts adoringly. They were absolutely stunning. She smiled and watched him work, watched his eyes glaze over in his idolatry of her body. Then he started to feed on her nipples. She felt his hot, red cock resting on her leg as he gorged fanatically on her nipples. He sucked with all his might, biting and pulling at the hard nipples with his mouth. He squeezed her tits together, rolling them in his hands.

This went on for quite some time, until at last her milk began to stream from her, seeping from her nipples in warm little mouthfuls. She sighed with pleasure as the liquid ran down her tits and across her stomach. Andrew lapped up what he could, fascinated by this new pleasure. Her body was giving him all it could. Complete surrender.

Andrew rose to his knees and straddled his lover's body. Clara grasped her breasts and pulled them apart, letting his cock fall heavily onto her moist chest. Pressing her ivory orbs together around his penis, Clara let the boy run his shaft between them. She smiled openly as his penis ran in between her tits and up her neck. She could feel the texture of his cock against her, rubbing her with increasing vigor. She dipped her head and licked the tip of his cock as it flashed towards her mouth. She tasted the salt of his fluid that dripped early from him. Andrew fucked Clara's tits harder and harder.

Then he stopped, breathless. Andrew's cock throbbed, buried in her bosom. He nearly came then, he was so close. Clara sensed his sensitive moment and froze, letting him ease down on his own. She released her tits and he disengaged from her, moving to kneel at the foot of the bed. Clara rose onto all fours and watched him. Andrew tried to breathe evenly and calm down a little. He knew she needed him to finish inside her. He wanted to give that to her.

She turned to him and moved her rump towards him. Andrew took his penis and angled it into her pussy, knowing that he must fuck her now or it would just erupt from him. He entered her, and suddenly she lost heart. She sprang forward to escape him, pitching face first into the pillows. Her fleshy butt bounced delightfully as she plunged onto the bed. He pursued her, laying between her spread legs and entering her again. He slid inside her wet and wanting pussy and thrust his hips forward. Clara hugged the bedding towards her face, screaming into the pillows.

He fucked her hard and deep from behind. Clara wailed into her pillows, feeling her insides stretching as Andrew's equine sex organ pierced her fully. It took no more than a dozen thrusts to finish him off. Clara felt him only go deeper as the slippery mass of cum filled her, allowing his tip to reach the final wall of her womb. He went stiff above her, and she felt his strong arms wrap around her in his moment of unrestraint. He came inside her as tears of pleasure ran from her eyes. His hardness moved within her mightily as he held her, giving her every drop.

Clara had no idea how many times she came. Since he entered her it was just one long, hot orgasm, or so it seemed. She went limp, felt him slipping out of her, and fell into a blissful pit of emptiness.

Andrew lay on the bed, drained of any care. He lay there for an hour or so, falling in and out of consciousness. In his slumber, he did not notice the door open. Nor did he notice when Doreen wafted into the room in a white silk robe to stand at the foot of the bed and gaze at his body longingly for a long time.

When he finally rose from the bed, he looked to the nightstand covered in candles. There, laying like a coiled serpent, was the chain that bore the gold cross that Clara wore. He blew out the candles, threw a blanket over Clara's body and kissed her. She stirred slightly but did not wake. Andrew dressed and left Clara to sleep.

* * * *

The next day, Andrew and Mark waited for the girls to arrive at the local theater. It was about three 'o' clock. The girls parked and hopped out, wearing summer dresses and hats. The four of them greeted each other. Mark and Allie with a hug and a kiss, Andrew and Stephanie with a smile and a nod. It was determined that everyone was hungry, so they took a booth at the local pizza place.

Mark and Allie both got up to go to the bathroom, giving Andrew a moment alone with Stephanie. Stephanie looked at him with sad eyes.

"What's wrong?" Andrew begged, reaching out and taking her hand quickly.

Stephanie stared at him. "I think I want to spend more time alone with you, Andrew. I don't know what else to say."

Andrew felt relieved. "Well, that's fine with me." He smiled.

"Really? I thought you might not want to. I didn't know if you were interested or not. Your brother said-"

"My brother doesn't know everything about me." Andrew cut in. "The fact is, I'd like to spend more time with you, too."

Stephanie smiled, a small, meaningful smile.

The others returned and drinks were ordered. Mark started poring over the menu. Andrew looked up at Stephanie again, and noticed she wore a gold chain around her neck.

The chain ran down into the recesses of her dress, but Andrew knew what hung from that chain. Warmed by the touch of her skin, nestling between her beautiful breasts; there lay a golden cross. Andrew also knew that it was Doreen's cross, and that she had given it to her daughter as a signal to Andrew.

"Nice necklace." Andrew said simply.

Stephanie looked up, her beautiful blue eyes wide with the reception of the compliment. She pulled the chain out from her dress, revealing the cross.