The Cross Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doreen freed her arms and knelt upright, clutching her own hanging breasts as she pushed her butt down onto Andrew's column of flesh. Andrew watched as she began to pump her body up and down on top of him, shoving his cock repeatedly into her rectum. He placed his hands over hers on her breasts and helped her squeeze. He started to thrust upwards, shoving himself as deep as he dared into her forbidden chamber.

His hands moved down to her waist, and then they clutched handfuls of her butt as Andrew ground his cock against her insides. He then took her by the wrists and pulled them back, thrusting as he pulled her down again and again.

She could feel her hands going numb as he squeezed her wrists tightly, pulling her down, arching her back again and again. His cock was crammed so deep inside of her that she felt it pushing into yet another chamber. She heard him groan loudly as his cock began to twitch within her. She felt each splash of hot sperm against the wall of her colon as he collapsed backwards and released her. She hadn't been penetrated so fully since they had parted all those years ago.

Later, after Andrew had left Doreen sleeping on her bed upstairs, he left the Wilson's house through the side gate and made it back to the old truck that was waiting for him. He got in, closed the door and sat there for a time, just listening to the wind in the trees across the street. It was good to be home, and as long as Doreen was here, Andrew didn't know why he would ever leave again.

The truck started right up. The familiar rumble of the V8 was music to Andrew's ears. He decided not to go straight home. He was back in his hometown, but now he had the freedom to roam a bit. Maybe he would go check out those hiking trails that were only a half-hour's drive away? Why not?

Life was good. And it was about to get better.

12