The Crossing Ch. 03

Story Info
Maggie steps into the apartment and catches Gerry with mom.
1.1k words
4.12
61.6k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gerry sat up on the bed and whispered to Cara, "Someone's come in the apartment."

"Yeah, I heard it too. You think it could be Maggie?" she asked sardonically.

"But my clothes are folded up on the couch, how will I get dressed if she is out there in the living room? Maybe if I wrapped a sheet around me I can get my clothes."

"She'll know what we've been doing," Cara said.

"Will she?"

"She's a virgin, she's not stupid."

"Well, what am I going to do?"

"Maybe wait until she goes into her room?" she said, slowly and succinctly.

"Yeah, maybe when she goes..."

"Hey Mom... oh excuse me, I didn't know you had company," Maggie said, standing at the doorway into Cara's room.

"That's okay Maggie, this is Gerry."

"Now wait, this isn't the guy granny called me about, the guy she wanted me to meet is it?"

Cara nodded and as Maggie looked over at Gerry, he nodded too.

"So let me get this straight, granny brings him home to meet me and he fucks you while he is waiting?"

"Well, actually granny was first."

"So he did her too? Just great," she said, then looking at Gerry she continued, "And what are you supposed to be, some kind of a manslut?"

"No, I was a boy scout. I helped granny across the street and she invited me home to meet you."

"A boy scout? So this is their new thing, helping little old ladies across the street so you can fuck their entire family?"

"Well no, I just meant to help her across the street, and then... well, she asked me if I wanted to come home to meet you."

"Oh, that explains it, granny asks you if you want to meet me so you fuck her and then my mother too."

"Well, it didn't really happen that way. I was sitting on the couch and suddenly granny was naked, and then when I ran out of granny's room to get my clothes, your mother was there. She then sucked my cock and took me back into her room."

"And now?"

"Well, I was just going to get my clothes and leave, but then you came in. I was going to wait in here until you went to your room or something and then run out and get my clothes. Then I would have left."

"To go out and find another granny to help across the street and then fuck her family?" she asked, leaning on the door frame.

"No, I was just going to head home," Gerry replied nervously.

"Oh, you were going to go home without getting to fuck granny's entire family?"

"Well, I didn't..."

"You didn't want to fuck me?"

"No... I mean yes..."

"Which is it, do you want to fuck me or not?"

"I would like to, but..."

"But what?" she asked.

"You're mom says you're a virgin."

"So you don't want to fuck me because I'm a virgin?"

"No I do want to fuck you, but I wasn't sure it would be right."

"You fucked my grandmother and then my mother and you are wonder if it is right or not to fuck me because I'm a virgin?" she asked with a laugh.

"No... yes, ah..."

"Look, let me make it easy for you. Come out here in the living room," she said. Gerry followed her into the living room. She then pulled her blouse over her head and unfastened her bra. "Ah I see you may be changing your mind," she said. She then pulled off her pants and panties, standing naked in front of him. Grabbing his cock he led him into her bedroom, where she climbed on the bed and spread her legs.

"They said you were a virgin."

"Yes."

"You don't act like a virgin," he said.

"And how does a virgin act?"

"I figured you'd be shyer."

"Okay, look... I am technically a virgin, no guy has fucked me, but we've done plenty of other things."

"But why stay a virgin if you are just going to do this now."

"Do you want to fuck me or not?"

"Well..."

"Simple question, yes or no."

"Yes," he said, moving up on the bed between her legs. He leaned forward while she guided him into her. He pushed a bit, feeling a bit of resistance. Pushing a bit harder he saw her face wince and then suddenly, he was in. He paused a moment and whispered, "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay, it just stings a bit."

"I can stop..."

"No don't stop," she said, raising her hips some.

Moving slowly, he pushed himself back into her, watching her face for any sign of discomfort. When she seemed to be getting into it, he quickened his pace, pushing deeper and faster. She began moving up to meet his thrusts moaning at bit. Continuing his motion, he felt her tight pussy caress his cock and soon he was breathing hard, losing himself in the feel of her. Finally he arched his back and came, spurting his cum into her pussy. He remained on top of her for a bit and then pulled out his cock and moved over beside her.

"Is that all there is?" she asked.

"Now Maggie, you know there's more than that," Cara said from the door.

"Were you watching us?" Gerry asked.

"Why of course, I had to make sure you treated her right. To be honest I think you did okay, she didn't come, but that happens a lot with virgins. Later when you do it again, maybe she'll come."

"Again?"

"Well, why not, if you don't want it to be her, you could try granny or me again."

"Are you crazy?"

"Crazy?" Cara asked, "Did you call us crazy?" she said, her eyes glaring at him.

"No, no, I didn't mean it I just..."

"I think you better leave," she said, "Go grab your clothes and leave."

Gerry rushed out into the living room and pulled on his underwear and pants. Grabbing his shirt, socks and shoes he headed for the door. Opening the door, he ran out into the hallway and pushed the button for the elevator. As the door opened, he heard a loud voice from the apartment, "CRAZY?"

Leaping into the elevator, he pressed the button for the ground floor and then finished getting dressed. Once on the ground floor, he rushed to the door and ran down the stairs. At the street crossing he noticed an old lady needing help. He walked right past her as if he didn't see her, quickly crossing the street and then running down the sidewalk as fast as he could.