The Crowned & Conquering Child

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care what wild stories you've heard, Your Highness, but I am no femme fatale, your father came looking for me."

"That's exactly what you wanted him to believe. You teased him and played hard to get; provoking him with your erotic dances and flaunting your other lovers before his face. You drove him to madness."

"I did not such thing!"

"Oh, you're a clever woman, mother. I like my women intelligent. I enjoy the challenge. You carry yourself with pride and none will deny that you make a grand presentation. I am a man who admires that. But don't think for a minute I'll be as easy to control as my father was. I am fully aware of your games."

He grabbed me roughly by my arms. He was a mixture of lust and anger that would not be denied. Pulling me down, tearing at my robes, he took me then and there, on the floor.

"I fought a war for you, you wicked temptress."

I thought back to his letter:

"Your visit has inspired me in ways you could never imagine. I now know what it is I most desire. I will not stop until it is mine."

12