The Cruel Joke

Story Info
She had most, but not all.
2k words
2.8
150.6k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was, at worst, one of God's cruel jokes or, at best, a work in progress that he was pulled away from for something more important. She carried 125 pounds on a leggy five foot eight inch frame that measured 38-23-36. Her long brown hair hung down to her waist and just the sight of her walking away from you could make you cum in your pants. Her tits were magnificent! Imagine a football cut in half - two stiff cones tipped with inch long nipples. She had everything that most women would die for - everything except for a face. This body straight from Heaven came equipped with a face straight from Hell; ache scars so bad that it looked like someone had stepped on her face wearing golf shoe spikes. And if that wasn't enough, an automobile accident left her with a scar that started over her left eye, angled downward across the bridge of her nose, crossed under her right eye and finished on her right cheek. So, naturally, the question on everybody's mind, the question they were too polite to ask, but you could see it in their eyes, was why had I married her?

That is a question easy to answer, but given today's attitudes hard to understand. I am from a generation that was brought up to accept responsibility for their actions. I got drunk one night, was carried away by lust for that magnificent body, took her virginity and got her pregnant, and here I am. When she miscarried she expected me to pack up and leave - to end the marriage and get on with my life. But by then I had come to see past the outer shell and see the beautiful person inside. I discovered what a prize I had in Abby; intelligent, warm, caring, witty, and loyal and so I told her, "Sorry, but you are stuck with me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Until that day she had apparently looked on our marriage as one of convenience, and one I would get out of as soon as I could, and even though that is what she thought she still did everything in her power to be the best wife a man could have. She was a better than average cook, a good housekeeper, and our sex life, while not great, was adequate. She treated sex as part of her wifely duties, but there was no passion, no fire. That all changed on the day I told her that she was stuck with me till "death do us part." She became a sexual forest fire - raging out of control and determined to burn me to ground. For six months she tried to fuck me to death; at night when I got home from work, when we went to bed, and when I got up in the morning. And then one night, after months of trying to hold my own with her, and badly losing, I made what I thought was a joke.

"If you keep this up I'm going to have to get someone in here to help me."

Abby was licking my dick, trying to get me up again, and without looking up from her work, and in a calm voice she said, "Do you have anyone in particular in mind?"

I had not expected that response and for some strange reason my dick twitched when she said it.

"Oho, I see we have pushed a button here. You want someone else to do me?"

My cock sprang to attention. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me, "You do! You want someone else to fuck me. I'll be damned. My loving hubby is a closet pervert."

I rolled over and put my freshly erect cock to work. Later, as we cuddled, she asked how long I'd been thinking about her with another man. I told her that I never had, that my reaction had come as a total surprise to me.

"But what about you? You were pretty casual in asking me who did I have in mind."

She pulled me tighter, "Baby, don't take this wrong, but I've thought about what it would be like with another man ever since my first time with you. You have to remember that you are my only experience. All the girls I went to school with, and most of the women I work with, sampled what was out there before settling down and getting married. Hell, if we both hadn't gotten drunk that night I might still be a virgin. Don't forget, the guys were not beating a path to my door. I heard all the girl talk and it did make me curious about things."

"What sort of things?" I asked.

"Everything! The differences between guys, cock size, who were the better lovers, you know, the ones like rabbits that came quickly, and the ones who took their time."

"What else? I inquired.

"Stuff like the difference between white guys, black guys, Latinos and Asians; what threesomes were like, what girl-girl sex was like, you know, all the stuff that sexually active teenagers talk about."

We were both silent for a while and then I asked her what she was most curious about. She thought for a moment before saying, "Just what another guy might be like."

"Curious enough to find out?" I asked.

Abby chuckled, "Get serious lover. You got past the face, but no one else ever has."

"What if the face wasn't a problem? If we could find a way to work around that, would you still want to satisfy your curiosity?"

Abby stared at me for a moment before replying in an almost inaudible voice, "Yes!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Several days later at work I was sitting at my desk staring at the wall when my friend Bill walked over to me.

"What's up Bud? You look like someone stole your favorite toy."

I smiled at him; "I'm trying to figure out how to be a pimp."

He laughed and said, "That needs an explanation."

So I spun him a tale, "I've got a very old and dear friend who has asked me to help her get even with her husband. She found out he is sleeping with his secretary and she wants me to find someone discrete to help her get even."

I could see the interest in Bill's eyes, "What does she look like" he asked.

"Like a fucking wet dream. If she weren't so much like a sister to me, I'd do her myself. The problem is going to be finding someone willing to do it the way she wants it done." Bill made "give me more" motions with his hands, "She doesn't want anyone to know who she is so she is going to wear a hood or a mask. She will rent a motel room, give me the number, and I'll send the guy to her."

Bill said, "That doesn't sound too complicated. Where do I go, and when?"

I looked at him, "You serious?"

"You bet! I'm always looking for some strange and if she would have been good enough for you, she's good enough for me."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And so it was that two nights later I sat in the family room trying to watch TV, but thinking about what was happening in room 136 of the Best Western Motel. Bill was supposed to be there at seven and at eleven I'd not heard from Abby so I figured all must have been going well. I kept looking at the clock, but the minutes just crawled by. At midnight I took myself off to bed and fell into a fitful sleep. A car door slamming woke me and the bedside clock said four-thirteen. I heard her come in and about five minutes later she came into the bedroom. "How did it go?" I asked.

"Perfectly" she responded as she jumped onto the bed, "Oh baby, thank you thank you thank you for letting me do it" and her hand went for my cock. She felt wet and squishy as I entered her, which surprised me because I thought she would have showered and cleaned up before coming home. We fell asleep in each other's arms so I did not get the story until the next day. Bill had arrived at seven and she met him at the door in nothing but her mask and a pair of black "come fuck me" pumps. After a period of foreplay they had intercourse for about twenty minutes and then they rested and made small talk. Then Bill went down on her; they ended up in a sixty-nine followed by more intercourse. Another rest period, followed by a blowjob, followed by more intercourse after which they fell asleep. They woke up at one, fucked again and then they showered together which led to their fucking again. They dressed to leave, but Bill got turned on again watching her roll on her nylons so they fucked one last time. I was amazed - I didn't think Bill had it in him.

I asked her what they talked about during their rest periods and was surprised to find out that they had talked about me. Bill told her about how hard it was for me to be the one setting her up, us being so close and all, and he offered to do it for her in the future thereby relieving me of all the stress. He had given her his number and told her she could call him anytime. I wasn't too keen on that idea - I wanted to keep some control over things, but Abby thought it was a good idea, which brought about the question, "Are you going to do it again?"

Abby gave me a solemn look, "If you'll let me."

Over the next several months Bill arranged for Abby to satisfy her curiosity on many things; she had several lovers, white, black, Latino and Asian; she had her first BI experience, and got to suck an uncircumcised cock. And, of course, she was fucking Bill on a regular basis. I began to wonder if Abby's curiosity was ever going to be satisfied, or if I was going to spend two nights a week for the rest of my life wondering what she was doing on those nights. I got a partial answer on a Thursday night. Tuesdays and Thursday s were the nights Abby usually went out so when I got home from work I did not give a second thought to her walking around the house in nylons, garterbelt, and her high heels. I told her she'd better cover herself up or I was going to send her out freshly fucked. Just then the doorbell rang and she surprised me by going to answer it without covering up. I got an even bigger surprise when Bill walked in the front door and the two of them engaged in a passionate embrace.

Abby turned to me; "Tonight the curiosity is how it feels to take on two men at the same time. You up to it?"

I was speechless at seeing her with Bill without her mask on. Bill was the first to catch on. "Hell Bud, when you told me the bit about the mask I was almost sure that it was Abby you were setting up. When she answered the door the first night and I saw those tits I knew for sure. I told her to take the mask off, that I knew who she was."

It was a fantastic night. Abby got fucked in every way that it was possible for two men to do. As Bill was leaving that night Abby said, "We will have to do this a couple of more times to make sure I didn't miss anything" and at that Bill and I gave each other 'high - fives'. After he was gone, Abby turned to me and said, "You are really special. I hope you know that and that I love you to death."

I gave her a warm smile, put my arm around her and headed for the bedroom. "I've still got one more thing to try," Abby said, "Can you set me up a gangbang? Say five, maybe six guys?"

"Your wish Baby," I thought, " is my command." I'd have to call Bill first thing in the morning and start working on it.