The Cruise

Story Info
Stephanie doesn't have a thing to wear.
2.5k words
3.57
45.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

It displaced almost 100,000 tons making it largest luxury passenger ship ever built. Despite it's size, the red and white steel monster could cruise the the high seas at a speed greater than 30 miles per hour. Water jets allowed it to turn 180 degrees inside the confines of a narrow body of water such as the Hudson River. In fact it could swivel.

S.S. USA offered all the amenities that vacationers could want. There were four swimming pools all 90 feet x 30 feet. A fully equipped health club offered both strength training room and cardio room. There were six cafes, and four very large gift shops. The latest movies always played in it's three theaters. Two bands, one rock and the other jazz/blues, were on hand to give concerts at two concert halls. There was even a large internet cafe with 150 PC and Apple McIntosh computers.

It's cabins could match the rooms of any five star hotel for comfort and luxury. Many had a small deck with chairs. They all had a television with DVD player, and a stereo.

My name is Stephanie. I am 41 years old and weigh 140 pounds. I obviously don't fit into the same clothes I wore as a teen but I still have a pretty good figure. I love to walk several laps around the track next to my condominium.

It was dusk on a Friday when I stepped off from the bus at the harbor where S.S. USA towered over the other structures near it. Nearby some harbor tugboats were docked.

Carrying one suitcase for my clothes I came to the line of people who walked up the stairway onto the ship's weather deck. I was actually traveling by myself, not something that many people would do.

It had been a while since I was emotionally involved with anyone. Actually I had been divorced for almost fifteen years. I could make friends easily because I like people and I do not shy away from meeting them.

My accommodations were in one of the ship's more economical rooms five decks down inside the hull. Yet even this room was quite comfortable and well furnished.

After watching the city and the skyline fade back into invisibility I found my room again where I changed clothes into my lime green two piece bathing suit.

I found the one of the ship's four swimming pools. Around it were several lounge chairs with tables. It had a diving board which was quite unexpected.

What I saw surprised me but in time I would soon grow accustomed to it. Before long it would feel normal. I had been sitting by the pool at mid ship for just seconds when a girl about, I'd say early to mid 20s, and fully nude came to the pool area. I looked around me to discover that I was the only person there wearing a bathing suit.

I have never been shy and I'm by no means a prude. I don't shock easily. Rather than leave, I simply took off my bathing suit.

Lying in the chase lounge next to me, enjoying a cigarette, was a woman with auburn hair. We quickly became acquainted.

"This is my first cruise."

"You'll find that they're a lot of fun. My husband and I love this free style. He's the blond in front of me."

Her husband came to the edge of the pool and leaned. He looked to be early thirties.

"This is my husband Larry."

"How do you do?"

"Fine," I replied. " My name is Stephanie."

The two pieces of my swim suit were used to hold my lounge while i bathe. I swam a few laps then came to the center.

"Stephanie are you single or married?"

"Single, actually I'm divorced," I replied.

I didn't talk much about my divorce. There was no point. I can only say that my x husband was not at fault.

"Helen and I have been married for 6 years. We've always wanted to come to a place that allows nude bathing."

"I have to say this is a first for me."

"Where do you live?"

"It's a small town just outside New York City. I'm a CPA for a local firm near my home."

"I'm a Mutual Fund manager with Fidelity Investments. My wife teaches high school biology. We're from suburban Boston."

"Are there any children?"

"Not yet," he replied. "We want to enjoy life for a while before we settle down. We'd like to start a family some day."

The water had been pumped from the ocean to fill the pool and felt cool. It was May but ocean temperatures off New England had not caught up with air temperatures.

Walking up the pool steps onto the patio I returned to my lounge chair where I passed a leisurely hour in company with Larry and Helen. Literature became the topic of conversation. Helen, a voracious reader, liked detective stories, and espionage.

The paperback in front of her on the table was opened to somewhere in the middle. The pages faced down.

"I've always liked to read. I can't stand romance novels. Most girls seem to enjoy them, but i don't get it."

"I read them."

A cruise ship could only be a miniature version of the world in which it functioned. In the world there were nudist colonies but areas away from the beach or lake were clothing required. Knowing this, I dressed in my swim suit so that I could walk back to my room without calling attention to myself. I could not imagine nudity being permitted anywhere else on the ship.

Back in my cabin I pulled on the same clothes I wore when I came aboard. It comprised of a pair of dark pink shorts, a gray T shirt and sandals.

Before long I would get an entirely different sense of the ship. In the corridors guys and girls were walking nude to and from their cabins. Reaching the weather deck I saw a tall, lean girl with light blond, long straight hair falling down past her shoulders. She wore a shade of dark pink lipstick with blue eyeliner. She was standing naked with her back to the rail.

By now I felt as though I had to question this whole scene.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," she replied.

"I'm beginning to feel as though I'm over dressed, like the guy who plays baseball wearing a three piece suit." I giggled.

"You are girl," she answered. "This entire ship is clothing optional. You'll find more nudists here than clothed people."

"I was on my way to the gift shop the long way."

Walking back toward my state room, I got the message.

"Lose the clothes girl."

When in Rome do as the Romans do I thought. Immediately upon arrival I undressed completely. Naked with pocketbook slung over my left arm, I left my cabin bound for the gift shops.

She was still there when I came back to where I first saw her.

"My name is Stephanie by the way," I told her.

"It's really nice to meet you. I'm Paula."

"Did you come with anyone?"

"I left my husband back in the room watching a movie. I'm waiting for my sister Carrie."

"I actually came on this cruise by myself. None of my friends could afford it but I didn't wish to deny myself."

"Well that works," she replied with a wide grin. "There's some gorgeous single men here. Maybe you'll score."

"I don't know about that."

"Do you like girls?"

"As a matter of fact I do," I replied.

"My sister is a lesbian."

"Does she have a wife, or a girlfriend?"

"She's quite available. That's why I brought her. I hope she'll meet someone."

I had been open to meet miss right for a long time. At the same time I thought I hardly know this girl and she's already trying to play matchmaker for me. I'll meet her sister and be sociable. If we never see each other again after the cruise that's no big deal.

Just seconds later another girl came walking up to join us.

"This is my sister Carrie. This is Stephanie."

Like the two of us, Carrie was naked. My eyes roamed the full height of her vase shaped body. Her boobs were a good size for her. They were not excessively large nor too small. Her hair was a darker shade than that of her sister and her eyes brown. She had the same triangular face. She had the same full lip on a short mouth but her lip gloss was red.

The three of us walked together over to the gift shop.

A couple of guys passed us walking in the opposite direction. Paula's head turned giving her an eyeful of two asses.

"There should be a lot of nice things in the gift shop."

"I hope so," I replied. "There's four on this ship."

"What kind of stuff do you like?"

"Sailing ship models, wood carvings. I have a brother who carves."

"What does he carve?"

"Faces, a birds claw," I replied.

By now I was growing well accustomed to having the run of the ship nude. I could not imagine wearing even a thong anywhere on board.

It was quite late and I needed a night's sleep. We had been browsing the gift shops for an hour. The small ship in a bottle cost me $25 and was the only purchase I made. The shops carried everything from carvings to aspirin to water pistols, and wind chimes, and post cards at outrageously expensive prices.

"It's late." I yawned.

Carrie agreed. "I should turn in also. Can I see you tomorrow?"

"Sure," I replied.

I awoke in the morning refreshed from a night's sleep. The time was 7:35 when I turned on my night light. This stinks. Carrie dose not know where I am aboard this ship I told myself. We had talked from the moment we met.

When the ship's housekeeping crew had prepared the room they left notices. I took one and read it for the first time. It was a list of the movies playing in it's theaters.

The time was coming up on 8 am when I heard a knock on my door. I had just come out of the shower and was toweling off. Dropping the towel I went to the door and opened it.

Carrie stood there. I was quite happily surprised that she found me.

"I thought you might want to go for breakfast."

"Let's go," I replied quickly.

One of the ships cafes was situated at the extreme back end, called the stern as I would learn later. Bay windows gave a nice view of the ship's white water trail.

As the night before, men and women came into the lounge fully nude. The place filled quickly.

I looked around especially at the women. Some had great bodies. Others could use some exercise and drop a few pounds.

The straight girls in the lounge no doubt eyeballed the men. They tried to get at least a look at cock if not actually get it.

It was a self serve type establishment. We got our danish and coffee and walked toward the back wall. We sat in a nice black leather cushion seat.

What happened next was a bit strange but, none the less, an acquaintance I was happy to make.

An elderly woman looked in my direction. I looked back at her.

Trying to be understanding rather than confrontational I asked the only question that came to mind.

"Excuse me maam," I said. "Does my nudity bother you?"

"Oh no dear, You're very pretty."

I was beaming then. "Thank you so much!"

"I lost my partner of 35 years about two months ago." "I'm so sorry! Was she sick a long time?"

"Susan had high blood pressure. I kept after her to take her medication."

"Awe that stinks," I said.

"You know if I was a younger woman not so wrinkled I'd be going naked myself."

"I'll bet you had quite a body in your day."

"Oh you flatter me," she replied giggling.

Carrie and I turned out to be both avid fans of jazz music. We came to our places in the balcony at 8 pm where we relaxed in cushioned chairs. People were still coming to their seats for the next few moments before the musicians walked onto the stage.

At 11 pm we had arrived back at her room. I pulled her body against mine. She kissed my cheek then my neck. Lips met for the first time then our mouths opened. The faint buzz of the vibrator caressing my clit then slowly entering my vagina made me thrash about wildly and scream. My cum had been flowing freely. Muscles contracted then relaxed again and again.

As I lay exhausted from multiple orgasms I wanted to tell the story behind my divorce. Recovered after a few minutes I revealed all.

"Fifteen years ago I was 26. I had a hot little 19 year old during an afternoon romp at my apartment. Janet used a strap-on."

"Tell me more," said Carrie.

"Ron came home quite unexpectedly and caught us in the act."

"Ouch," remarked Carrie!

"Later that evening I asked him for a divorce and he consented."

Carrie and I became a couple that week. We saw three movies. We talked and laughed and spent more time together than apart. What's more important, we had exchanged home addresses and phone numbers and cell phone numbers.

Together we walked down the stairs toward dry land back in the city that was home port. My 35 year old lover took my hand. Her younger sister Paula walked in front of us and beside her husband.

In 48 hours life would be totally back to normal. Normal was a perhaps a JS Collection Floral blouse with black skirt and high heals. I had actually brought the outfit just to have something dressy to wear to a dance. Normal was book keeping and financial management chores for small businesses.

"Stephie I love that blouse!" Carrie remarked.

"Thank you," I replied. "This is an old one. I got it Lord and Taylor a year ago."

We walked off holding hands and making more girl talk.

"Who does your hair? It a nice style for you."

She wore it medium length and parted.

"Lorenzo," she answered. "It's a mile from home."

As I walked toward the land I vowed to join a woman's health club. There was a Curves near my home. The thought of being naked for a week and having men but hopefully also women scope out my body became a powerful motivation to shape up. My body, I felt could use some work. I gave myself one year.

Carrie and I kissed and parted for the time being. I boarded the bus that brought me to the harbor. She went off to ride with her sister and brother -in-law.

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers