The Cruise

Story Info
April takes a cruise as an intro to submission with Marcus.
2.1k words
3.84
15.9k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April flushed with excitement as she shut the door to the stateroom and looked around. Niiiice. She had been taken aback when the cruise line employee took her reservation number and told her she'd been upgraded. But, who in their right mind would turn down an upgrade to a state room with balcony and Jacuzzi?

She swept from the sitting room into the bedroom and caught her breath. Sun streamed in glass doors to the balcony across the king sized bed. Ha - a present! A long white box tied with a big red bow lay in the middle of the bed. April picked it up, pulled off the bow and ribbon and found nestled in the red tissue a real leather riding crop. A thrill ran through her as she took in the rich aroma of leather, hefting the weight of the thing in her hand. She nervously gave her calf a swat and jumped at the sting. Then she jumped again at the knock at the door.

Marcus? Marcus had told her they would meet on the boat after disembarking. He'd e-mailed her a list of instructions and told her he would be by to pick her up for dinner.

"Room Service"

She peered out the peep-hole and saw a steward with a champagne bucket standing at the door.

"I didn't order anything!" April said through the door.

"Champagne is complimentary with the stateroom ma'am" the steward replied.

April opened the door, "Just put it on the table please."

The man placed the bucket on the table and in the next moment, April found herself shoved tightly, face against the door, pinned the length of her body by the hard, muscular torso of the stranger she had unwittingly allowed into her room.

"Don't say a word - Do not make any noise!" He hissed in her ear. His right hand was firmly gripping her mouth shut. She could barely nod in agreement.

" Put both of your hands up over your head and grasp your wrists together." April did as she was told. She could feel his cock swelling against her bottom.

"Are you frightened?" he hissed. She nodded again. "I'm going to take my hand off your mouth, but if you make any noise at all or try to turn around I promise I will hurt you. Do you understand?" April nodded as she felt a tear roll down her cheek.

His body tight against her, she could feel her attacker reaching to the front of his pants she heard his zipper rasp down and then he pushed away from her briefly hissing again,"Don't move!" April saw the condom wrapper as it dropped to the floor at her feet. She closed her eyes and realized that there was nothing between her privates and whatever this man was going to do, besides the skirt of the sundress she was wearing. She could feel the shame and embarrassment rising in her face. It had been Marcus' instructions for her not to wear panties and until now she had enjoyed the sensation of having her pussy so exposed. Earlier she had grinned knowing that the man behind her in the ticket line didn't know her secret, but now this horrible thug would know and who knew what his reaction would be?

The man put his knee between her legs and kicked her ankles apart while steadying her with his hands on her hips. "Now let's see if you follow instructions."

Suddenly April's gut told her that there was more to this assault than she originally thought.

"Marcus?" She whispered.

"Quiet - you do not have permission to talk." He began hiking her dress up over her buttocks and reached between her legs, running his hand over her vulva. "No panties, good girl." He reached around her with one arm and pulled her pelvis back toward him, forcing her legs farther apart still.

"Please - " His hand went to her face tightening over her mouth and his lip brushed her ear as he commanded "Silence! Listen carefully. Rule number one - I am in charge, you may call me "sir". Number two - you speak only when spoken to, and answer all questions with a full sentence. Number three - you get to come only if I say so" with that she felt him push the head of his organ against the mouth of her vagina and she tried to pull away. He took his hand away from her mouth and dropped it to the front of her pelvis yanking her toward him and shoving his cock into her. She gasped at the pain as he continued to thrust until he was completely buried in her torn and terrified pussy.

"This time is mine" he growled as he drew back and thrust savagely into her again. "Who is in charge?"

"You are sir!" she cried.

He drove himself into her, pummeling her until he spent himself, lifting her completely off her feet impaled by his shaft. Tears were coursing down her cheeks and her legs trembled as he pulled himself out of her wounded cunt.

"Get on your knees" he said hoarsely, "and clean me up."

As April turned, sinking to her knees, he peeled the condom off his glistening member. She licked at it's dripping knob. Then with his hands on her jaw she surrendered and opened her lips sucking it into her mouth as far as she could. " Ah, that's right , lick it clean baby" The scent of latex and jism filled her nose as April did her best to get all the come off.

"Now go clean up and put on what I've laid out for you. Don't forget to brush your teeth. You have five minutes."

April stumbled into the bathroom. Her reflection was a tear stained, haunted woman, hair a mess, make up smeared. She stripped off the sundress and threw it into the corner. As she stepped into the shower she could feel a presence behind her. He leaned in the doorway with a glass of champagne in his hand .

"I will watch you soap yourself. Do you ever masturbate in the shower?"

"No sir, I do masturbate in the bath sometimes."

"Do you use toys?"

"No Sir"

"What is rule number two?"

"I'm sorry ," her voice shook, "I don't use toys sir, just my hands."

"Finish up" he said and turned left.

April's hands trembled as she toweled herself off and put on the white lacy bra and thong he had left for her. She brushed her teeth and her hair. She didn't have time for make up. Taking a deep breath, she left the bathroom. She entered the sitting room, and found him sitting naked on one of the club chairs holding a glass of champagne out for her. As she took it from him he grasped her by the wrist and said "Get on your knees. Unless I tell you otherwise, you are to be on your knees in my presence at all times. Now, drink your wine."

She lifted the flute to her lips and tried to remain steady as he leaned forward and admired her breasts with his hands. He reached into the cup of the bra and lifted the nipple of first one tit and then the other just above the lace. He palmed her nipples and smiled as he watched them contract and stiffen.

"You did a good job with the information you sent me, I see the lingerie fits. I've made plans for us for these next five days. I will be giving you gifts and instructing you in their use. Do you understand what is expected from you? "

"To follow the rules, sir?"

"Exactly. I am going to get cleaned up, when I come out I expect to find you in the bedroom with the Champagne bucket. You shall drink another glass of champagne. Then you are to get into the submissive position on the bed and wait for me."

"Please sir, what is the submissive position?"

"Knees shoulder width apart, feet together, hands behind your back, face on the mattress and ass in the air." He left the room and closed the door to the bathroom. April stood, feeling the blood rush to her legs. She grabbed the champagne bucket and stumbled coltishly to the bedroom. Sipping the glass of bubbly, she warily eyed the riding crop that had excited her so earlier. Now she viewed it with trepidation. The Marcus she had exchanged so many e-mails and phone calls with now felt very different - even dangerous to her. They met online in a BDSM chat room and quickly moved away for private chat. Each of them could tell from grammar, vocabulary, tastes and preferences that they were connecting. Now, as she finished her champagne and crawled up onto the bed April wondered if she had made a mistake.

"I see you found your first present" Marcus leaned over her and picked the crop up off of the bed. "let me instruct you to its use. You are to count each stroke as it is given and thank me." With that the crop came stinging down on April's upturned ass.

She cried out, sitting up on her heels and clasping her bottom cheeks with her hands. Whap! The crop landed on her hands! "Get back in position and count the strokes," he growled, shoving her roughly back down onto the comforter.

"One, thank you sir and Two thank you sir." April sobbed.

"Why are you crying?"

"I'm frightened sir."

"This is not as you imagined, is it? You are not in control."

"No sir, not at all" STING

"You will answer me in full sentences."

"Three Thank you sir. I did not imagine it would begin this way."

"Turn around and take my cock in your mouth"

April turned around and took his prick in her mouth. She tongued the head of it then leaned forward and sucked most of it into her mouth and throat.

"Ahhh, you are an accomplished cock sucker I see, Can you take it all in?"

April was confident in her skills giving head. She was gifted in having almost no gag reflex, and she was not afraid to swallow cum. She continued to suck hungrily on Marcus' fully engorged member, hoping it would keep the crop still. He pulled her left breast up out of the bra pinching and rolling the nipple to complete attention. April groaned.

"You said you like them to be handled roughly?"

April groaned again afraid to release his cock from her mouth to answer. He must have put the crop down because now both of her nipples were in his vise like grip. She pulled more and more of him into her throat as he pulled and punished her nipples. She was aware of becoming extremely aroused and remembered rule #3. Was he trying to make her come? "Oohhh," she moaned as his hips pistoned his staff deeper and deeper into her eager mouth. Then suddenly he stopped, pulling out.

"Put a condom on me." He commanded. April reached for a condom from the crystal bowl on the night stand and rolled it onto his rock hard erection. "Now lay back."

He positioned himself on his knees between her legs, holding her wrists in his hands over her head. His teeth found her earlobe and then he worked his mouth biting and sucking and chewing across her jaw line, down her neck, and again to her already finely tuned nipples. He lingered there, working first one and then the other with his cruel mouth. She arched her pelvis into the air on the brink of orgasm from nipple stimulation alone.

"Please!" she gasped "May I cum?"

"That's right," he countered, "let me hear you beg. Tell me what you really want."

He stopped touching her breasts. Then he slowly slid the tip of his cock through her sopping wet vulva up to her clit and then back down again just to the door of her pussy. He waited.

"Please don't stop - please put your cock inside me - I need to come." She begged.

As he pulled the white satin string of her thong to one side she almost lost control, but again he stopped poised above her. "Beg."

"Please fuck me. Please fuck me. Please fuck me...

"Now you may cum." And he shoved into her throbbing cunt, burying to the hilt as she screamed in pain. He withdrew almost completely and shoved into her again. He pummeled her as she came orgasm after orgasm, grinding into her, tearing into her, until finally with a furious growl she felt him shudder as he spent his seed.

He withdrew immediately and discarded the condom. "Clean me with your mouth." he ordered.

She hurried to lick him.

"I will be back in an hour to pick you up for dinner. You will be allowed to speak freely in the dining room and the lounge." With that he stood, dressed, and left.