The Cruise

Story Info
Adventure on High Seas.
2.3k words
3.85
43.4k
2
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abacate
Abacate
2 Followers

What a day! A few hours earlier I heard the ship's horn from aboard a ship for the first time. I was, finally, on a cruise, after fantasizing about it for so many years!

Maybe I should go back. Two months ago Geoffrey sprang the news on me that he had fallen for someone other than me. Considering Geoffrey was my husband of ten years, and that our marriage had always been solid and smooth both, this piece of news rocked me to my core. I went from sadness to anger, to strange moments of aggressive lust, even to hate. I cried several times a day and had nightmares, until I questioned my very sanity.

Then, one day, out of nowhere, or at least it seemed that way, I got tired of this, and realized it was time to change. I never was a victim and would not start now. The hell with Geoffrey. I decided to do one thing I always wanted to do, and that is, to get a whopping pair of eye turning boobs. Yes, me, the five foot seven blonde, mother of two, thirty-two year old wanted to remember what it was to be a woman!

The plastic surgeon, highly recommended by all my friends (amazing how many had visited the the plastic surgeon, I had no idea) did show some surprise at my special request. He said he would look into it, then a few weeks later told me it was kind of, you know, out of protocol, but after consulting with tattoo artists and doing his own medical research, he thought he could do what I asked. I was delighted to see the results - my breasts, now very full, crested by my silver-dollar-sized aureolas in deep, dark brown color! My own doctor looked at them proudly and said "wonderful, this strawberry strawberry and chocolate combo looks great!" And that is how I came to think of them, strawberry and chocolate.

I stayed at my sister's two weeks to recover from the surgery. That meant that by the time I was recovered, Geoffrey had not had sex with me in almost three months. Oh yes, ever since he told me about his escapade, the gate, that is to say, my legs, closed and denied passage. This time the expression "fuck him" did not apply. To make his time harder, I spent those that time running and working out, leaving my body a fine tuned instrument, and my ass a chiseled work of art. I knew Geoffrey was salivating. Let him, I thought.

Finally, Geoffrey asked what it would take to get things back to normal. I told him that I didn't know that things would ever get back to normal, but he could try by getting us on a cruise, like I had asked him to do a million times before. Of course, he had always ignored my requests. But when he saw me return from my sister's in a black tank top bursting at the chest, he did not hesitate The next day I had tickets on the kitchen counter.

When we woke up on the day of sailing, Geoffrey asked for morning lovemaking, like we used to do. "No, baby, that is not how this will work. You have to earn it. After your affair, things are much harder. So keep trying, and maybe on the cruise you'll get you some, but then again I won't guarantee a thing." I was not going to make this easy.

So today was the day. We sailed from Miami, waving to people on land, saying goodbye to something, I am not sure what.

Inside the ship, people were running about, excited to have begun the adventure. Geoffrey, was excited too, but not only about the cruise, I could tell. I told him to wait for me at a piano the bar while I checked out our room. What I really wanted was to change into my planned outfit for the evening: a tight jeans skirt that went up to mid-thigh and which could go higher with ease, a tight blue low-cut blouse that showed cleavage and accentuated shape, worn without a bra, black high heeled shoes, and shiny gloss over my lips. Shit, I did not look good, I looked terrific!

When I got to the bar Geoffrey was into his third drink. I guess he was nervous or something. The piano player was playing good tunes and Geoffrey said, "Honey, let's dance." Why not? We moved slowly to an Elton John piece and Geoffrey's hand quickly came to my ass. I did not like it - he was drunk, and drunks don't turn me on.

"Why did you have to start drinking so fast? Dammit, Geoffrey, the cruise has just begun!"

"C'mon honey, don't start nagging. I am hot for you, I am dying to make love to you, can't you see it?"

What I could see was that this little mixture of booze and lust was making him loud and embarrassing - I had already noticed people pointing at us. So I told Geoffrey to go the room and wait for me there. He left off, walking unsteadily, and I decided to explore the ship while my desire to slap Geoffrey subsided. Gosh, whatever happened to my marriage? Was it because I really am a nag? Or because he is an idiot and I didn't see it before? Neither option was good.

Somewhere along the line I became lost in this unpleasant reverie and came to in a place unlike the luxurious corridors of the ship. The fancy carpet had been replaced by linoleum and the air conditioning was not so great. I felt a bit like a mouse in a maze and was happy to see a door that led to an outer deck. Outside, I took a breath of good, salty fresh air when a voice behind me asked me whether I was lost.

"Omygod, you startled me! Oh, it's you, the piano player from the bar! Goodness, you gave me quite a fright. I am lost, yes, I did not imagine you could get lost on this ship but indeed I am."

"These ships are big, and people get lost in them all the time, especially the first day of a cruise. Not to worry. I can take you to upperdecks anytime. In fact, why don't I do that now? This area is reserved for staff."

"Would you mind it much if I stayed here for just a bit? I really don't want to go to my husband this minute. We kind of, you know, had a difference."

"Yes, I saw" he said, looking at the ocean. "Look, the stars have come out. It is a lovely night. I do this job so I can see this at nights, far away from city lights."

I looked at him for the first time. He had long hair, looked quite the artist musician that he probably was. Tall with long fingers, perfect for the piano. He was young, lean and sprite. Friendly. I liked him.

"Actually" he said, " though it doesn't happen very often, in this job I see a fair number of couples argue. It happens. But he's going to be sorry if things don't work out."

"Oh yeah? Do tell how you came to that conclusion, which by the way, is entirely correct.". I smiled, enjoying the compliment.

"I obviously don't know you, but you seem special, intelligent..."

"And super hot?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, yes, you are a very hot lady."

I smiled. I saw his eyes, and the bulk in his pants, and realized this could go anywhere I wished. Where did I want it to go? I felt a butterfly in my stomach and a delicious warmth in between my legs. But should I do that to Geoffrey?"

I faced the piano player and just like that kissed him lightly on the lips. "I see you didn't back away there..."

"From your kiss? Why would I, if that kiss was like a flower in the middle of the sea?" He licked his lips with his tongue, tasting what i had left. "In fact, can I get some more before the bubble bursts?"

"Speaking of the sea, why don't we go take a look?" I led him by the hand to the railing and said "I love the sea. I had wanted to be on a cruise like this for a long time." Then I kissed him again, this time allowing my mouth to open and to allow his moist tongue to come play with mine.

Piano Player was now pressing against me and I could feel him growing, in boldness, and size too. "You know" I said, pulling myself away, "I have a surprise for my husband that maybe I can get your opinion on, but are you quite sure we are alone here?"

"Yes, quite sure."

"All right, then" I said, and in the blink of an eye I had taken off my blouse, my heart pounding wildly as my breasts experienced freedom before an absolute stranger. A stranger who was, at the moment, unable to close his mouth. "My God, they are amazingly beautiful! Black nipples on white skin? Can I...?"

"I said I wanted your opinion..."

In less than a second he was sucking one nipple deeply, and grabbing the other one expertly with his finger tips. Oh my, it felt so goddamned good to be sucked after so long! I felt my leg with a life of its own wrap around him and pull him to me, then his hand went to my ass, grabbing it tightly and returning the favor. After caressing my butt, his hand slid under my crack and started massaging my clit from underneath. I was so wet and was enjoying being touched so much! His finger then tried to remove the fabric to touch me skin to skin. "Wait," I said. He looked at me wondering whether I meant to stop the adventure. Instead, I put my hand on his shoulder to steady myself and reached down to take my panties off. They were, by this time, soaking wet. I rubbed his nose with them, turned around and flung them overboard. I watched them fall to the water, float briefly, and then disappear as the ship left them behind. "Where were we?" I heard myself say.

Topless, with a jeans miniskirt on, and with high heels, I felt excited, hot, invincible, alive, desiring.

"Turn around and hold the rails" he said. I obeyed, and soon felt his land lifting my skirt, allowing the soft breeze to caress my naked butt. I looked straight ahead at the ocean, and imagined Neptune arising from the sea with a huge penis ready to do me. But instead of that dream, I heard Piano player unzip, and sure enough, I felt his lower head slide in between my legs, getting wet with my juices, sliding along my front and rear holes with a delicious, teasing rhythm until I was wild to have him inside me.

"You want me! Hot Lady? " he asked.

"I want you to fuck me senseless now, Piano Player, make me yours!"

He grabbed my hips from behind with both hands while I slipped my arms under the rails, to support myself as I raised my ass and spread my legs as far as I could giving him not only access, but total open view. He could fuck me in either hole, I just needed that to happen before I fainted, my heart was pounding so hard. Then I felt him, his cock entering me like a hot knife through butter, gliding until reaching my end, expanding me, piercing me, multiplying my heat. "Ahhh, that feels delicious!". I started moving, swaying left and right, circularly, up and down, defying him to ram me or slip out. "Oh, what a sensuous hot bitch you are" he mumbled in my ear as he bit it and put his tongue in it, ramming me with his dick into the railing, sending waves of pleasure.

Then his piano hands got to work. With one hand he reached over and started rubbing my clit, while with the index finger of the other he penetrated my anus, easily, without the need for any more lubrication than was already there. "See? I want to own your every hole." Feeling his dick inside me, his finger up me ass, my clit being pleasured, and his tongue playing with my ear kind of undid me, never had I known such delight in sex, such desire to be had, such desire to forget everything and yield to this whatever the consequences. My body trembled as I came the first time, which only turned Player on. He took out his finger and with his free hand slapped my butt, bringing an unexpected sharpness to the pleasure, and a second orgasm. Player now was entering me at high speeds, unable to talk, only grunt, until he yelled "I am coming, baby!" I responded by yielding my hips to him completely. "Give me your cum, your coconut milk, Player man! Put it inside me!" With his last wild thrust I felt his juices explode inside me as I too came yet again. We pressed together, sweating, tasting salty from the ocean air, kissing, watching the ship cut through the water.

I found my way back alone to the upper deck, and to my cabin. Geoffrey was asleep in his clothes. I looked at him different this time. If I had found such happiness in what I had just done, is it possible that he had found the same and could not resist? Where did I hear that love will not be denied? Maybe Geoffrey wasn't such an asshole after all.

Abacate
Abacate
2 Followers