The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile Carl was kissing and sucking on my neck and ears, which is a huge turn on for me. His beard was at times scratchy and other times it tickled me. I could feel his hot breath as he moved over my neck and ears. His hand came up and just gently cupped my breast while he breathed into my ear, "You are so beautiful, lovely Liz."

Stephanie then moved down to kneel in front of me and started to move her lips and tongue over my inner thighs just as her hands had done. My skirt was bunched around my waist by this time, exposing my hot center to her hungry mouth. Her breath was so hot against my skin and her lips were soft. There was such a contrast between the man at my throat and the woman between my thighs. Carl's beard was a bit rough at times but there was none of that with Stephanie. Her touch was a soft and gentle caress. Her lips moved further up my inner thighs and I could feel her breath on my pussy lips. I could feel the heat from her breath touch my skin and it caused little electric pulses to shoot from my pussy up into my stomach.

Carl then started to pinch my hardened nipple and slowly twist it between his finger and thumb while he continued to kiss my throat. "Oh God" I groaned. I have never had two people make love to me like this.

Stephanie slowly just licked my outer lips and I trembled. I felt as if my whole body was slowly melting from the inside out. She just kissed and licked the outside of my mound until I felt like I was going to go crazy. My hips started to buck as if they were begging her to stop torturing me. But she would not be rushed. She just slowly teased just the outside of my slit with her tongue.

Then Carl moved his head lower and took my rock hard nipple into his hot mouth. I felt his lips close over that hard bud and his teeth just lightly grazed it. I gasped and my whole body arched off the couch. It felt as if a white hot jolt of electricity went from my nipple right to my pussy. This pushed my soaked pussy further into Stephanie's face and she took advantage of it by pushing her tongue into my slit and swirling it over my clit. Another gasp escaped from my lips and my hands went to her head to pull her closer. My body felt on fire.

Carl groaned and sucked even harder on my nipple as his other hand found my other nipple. He gently flicked that nipple with his finger nail and I groaned at the sensation that sent through me. Then he pinched it tight and pulled on it lightly. I gasped and my breathing became even heavier. Oh God, I felt as if I was burning up.

Stephanie then slowly inserted two fingers into my pulsating pussy and moved them in and out slowly. My hips starting moving in time with the thrusts of her fingers and I could hear guttural groans coming from my throat. I heard myself growl pleadingly, "Please..." As my hands tangled in her dark hair and I pulled her even closer. I was very close to the edge of sanity when she turned her fingers and found my G-spot. That sent me over the edge and my body tensed and I heard a scream come from my lips as my hips came clear off the couch with the intensity of my orgasm. Stephanie stayed right with me and rode out my orgasm with her mouth plastered to my clit and her fingers deep inside my pulsating pussy. I could feel my inner muscles squeezing her fingers as I came hard.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, I started to come down from the heights of one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced. Stephanie looked up at me from between my legs and smiled. "I knew we had a lot in common." Her face was smeared with my pussy juice and I thought she looked wonderful.

Carl was also looking at me and he grinned. "I knew you were hot but I didn't realize how hot until right now." He was still fully clothed and as I looked down at him I saw a massive bulge in his uniform trousers.

"Um, I think it is your turn to be taken care of Captain." I smiled at him. "That looks a bit confining." I said as I moved my hands over that large bulge.

He smiled and moved away from me to quickly undress. I looked at Stephanie and I could tell we both had the same thought at almost the same time. We both moved off the couch and helped him to undress. Within moments his uniform was in a pile on the floor and his 9 inch hard as steel cock was sticking up straight to the ceiling. We pushed him against his desk and both Stephanie and I knelt in front of him and as I took the head of his cock into my mouth, she licked up and down the sides. I gently sucked on just the head of his delicious cock and Stephanie started to fondle his balls as she licked his shaft.

Carl groaned and his hands found their way to each of our heads as he tried to push us down further onto his cock. Stephanie looked up at him and smiled, "Oh no babe, you are not going to rush this. We are having way too much fun to rush this." Carl just groaned again and his hands fell to his sides.

Then Stephanie moved under me and gently started to suck on each of his balls in turn as I slowly engulfed his hard cock in my mouth. I sucked as much of him into my hot mouth as I could and then started to suck hard while alternating with swirling my tongue over his shaft. I pulled his pole out and then just sucked on the head for a bit. I alternated doing this for a few minutes while Stephanie sucked on his balls. When I looked up at him I saw his eyes were closed and his head was thrown back. His hands gripped the edge of the desk as if his life depended on it. He was gripping the desk so hard that his knuckles where white from the strain. I knew he wouldn't last much longer and I was hungry for a taste of his cum so I increased the tempo and strength of my suction on him

Within a few moments he started to groan and I felt his cock get even larger in my mouth. Just as that registered in my brain a large shot of cum hit the back of my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could but they came to quickly and some of his jizz seeped out at the corners of my mouth.

Stephanie came up beside me and said, "I want a taste too." I pulled off of him and she engulfed his cock just as the last squirts of man juice shot from his cock. As he finished, she licked up all the remnants and cleaned his cock thoroughly with her mouth. Then she looked at me and leaned in to kiss me so she could taste him from my mouth.

We French kissed for a while and then I looked at Carl. He was practically collapsed on the desk. I pulled away from Stephanie and giggled, "I think we have worn our poor captain out Steph."

"Well, he better find some energy from somewhere because we are not done with him yet, are we?" She grinned and winked at me.

I smiled widely, "No we are not. But I think he needs a little time to recover."

She looked at his rapidly shrinking cock and she sighed, "You may be right. But that doesn't mean we can't still have some fun." She got to her feet and helped me up and then told me to lie on the floor.

I did as she said and then she squatted over my face. Her pussy was dripping wet and looked so yummy. I couldn't resist the urge to stick my tongue into that juicy cunt. As I did I heard her groan. My hands went to the outside of her hips as I held her close to my questing tongue. Mmmm, she tasted so good. Soon I lost myself in the taste and texture of her slippery pussy. I would tease her clit with my tongue and then thrust my tongue up inside of her. My fingers then moved into her tight hole as I flicked my tongue over her clit as fast as I could. I moved two fingers in and out of her and then grazed that hard little nub with my teeth. I heard her groan and she started to move her hips to the timing of the thrusts of my fingers.

All of a sudden I felt a pair of hands on my knees and when I looked down, Carl was spreading my legs and fitting himself between them. His cock was fully revived and I knew what he wanted. Oh God, he was going to fuck me while I was eating out Stephanie's pussy. I have never done something like this before and the thought of what was about to happen made a fresh wave of juice coat my pussy. He rubbed his cock in my slit to wet it and with one deep thrust was ball deep inside of me.

I groaned as he slammed into me and clutched at Stephanie's thighs even tighter. God he was so big and he was stretching me almost to the point of it being painful.

I heard him moan as he said, "God Liz, you are so tight. This feels like heaven."

He started to thrust in and out, slowly at first but soon he picked up speed. I continued giving my attention to Stephanie's pussy but I had to concentrate hard to do it. He felt so damn good pushing in and out of me that if I didn't concentrate I would have left Stephanie high and dry. Soon I added a third finger to her pussy and started thrusting into her at the same pace that he was thrusting into me. It didn't take long before I felt her pussy start to spasm and she started to groan as an orgasm washed over her. I felt her juices splash on my face as she came all over me.

When she was done she fell to the side in an exhausted heap and then I could let myself go as well. Carl's cock was pounding into me and I felt a huge orgasm start to build in my stomach. It didn't take long before I was convulsing around him and I could hear screams coming from my mouth. My orgasm triggered his and he started gushing his man juice deep inside of my womb. I could feel every rope hit the back of my womb and it just made my orgasm even better.

When our orgasms had finally spent themselves out, we were both covered in sweat and completely spent. He collapsed on the other side of me and the three of us just lay on the floor trying to recover from one of the best orgasms of our lives.

After a few minutes of resting I looked at the Captain and said, "I should probably go. I am wiped out and this floor is not very comfortable."

Carl sighed and got off the floor to help me up. "I suppose you are right. There is a bathroom straight through that door. You can freshen up in there."

I smiled as I picked up my discarded camisole and said, "Thank you."

I went into the bathroom and freshened up a bit and put my camisole back on. As I looked into the mirror I grimaced. Anyone that saw me would see a woman that had been well fucked. I shrugged. Oh well, this is a sex cruise.

As I came out of the bathroom I saw both Stephanie and Carl putting their clothes back on. Stephanie came up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "That was one of the best experiences of my life. Thank you"

I smiled, "I enjoyed it as well."

Carl looked at me and said. "You are one of the hottest women I have ever met. We will most definitely have to do this again." And then he kissed me as well.

Just then there was a knock on the door and Stephanie answered it. Charlie stood outside the door and grinned. "I'm here to escort you back to your room miss Liz."

I smiled at him. "Well thank you Charlie."

He grinned even wider. "Don't thank me, ma'am. Captains orders."

I looked at Carl and he smiled. "It wouldn't do for the prettiest woman on the ship to get lost on her way back to her room now would it?"

I reached up and gave him a kiss. "Thank you Captain for everything."

Then I left his office and followed Charlie back to my room. I'm sure Charlie knew what had happened but he was a complete gentleman and didn't ask me anything about it.

When I got to my room I went and took a shower and then just collapsed on the bed. David was not there and I fell asleep quickly. My first day on board the sex cruise had been exciting and exhausting.

Chapter 4

Hands touching me, caressing me. Fingers lightly moving over my skin. Lips kissing my neck and teeth lightly grazing my shoulder. Hands lightly flutter past my shoulder to massage my breasts. A fingernail flicks back and forth over my hardened nipple. Fingers lightly twist that nipple between them. A mouth is sucking on my earlobe and hot breath warms my neck. Light wet kisses travel from my ear to my shoulder causing a shiver to flow through my body. The hand continues to lightly knead my breast and pinch my nipple. Then the hand moves to my tummy and slowly massages in gentle circles around my belly button, slowly moving lower. The mouth is now blowing hot breath against the back of my shoulders as the hand slowly moves to my hip and then the fingers lightly graze the outside of my legs all the way to my knee and then back up. Slowly, ever so slowly, the hand dances along my sensitized skin causing me to catch my breath. As the hand moves over my hip to my tummy again, I heard a soft whisper, "Wake up, my lovely Liz. Wake up."

Slowly, I realized that the wonderful, delicious dream was, in fact, reality. I blinked sleepily and opened my eyes and looked behind me. David was smiling at me from behind me as his hand continued to explore my tummy and lower. His hand gently moved between my legs to flutter over my wet pussy lips. He was just teasing me and the smile on his face told me he was doing it on purpose. My hips pushed into his hand begging for him to push his fingers into me but he just smiled wider and removed his hand from between my legs. I sighed in frustration, "David that is so wrong to wake me up like that and then just tease me."

His smile got even wider and then I saw an evil glint enter his eyes as his hand came between my legs again. But this time it was at my knee and he raised the one leg up off my other one. He held my leg up with one hand and slowly pushed his hard cock deep inside my soaking wet pussy. I moaned as he stretched me wide and my hips started moving in rhythm with his thrusts.

I heard his breathing get harder as he buried his face in my hair. "Oh God, Liz, You are so tight and hot. It feels so good baby."

I could feel my orgasm starting to build in my tummy as he thrust even deeper into me. My hand snuck down to my pussy and I started to play with my clit as he rammed into me from behind. I groaned, "Oh yes, David!! Fuck me baby! Aaaahhhhhhh!!"

My whole body tightened up as my orgasm washed over me. David thrust deep into me and I could feel him let go at the same time I did. I felt rope after rope of his spunk hit the back of my womb and it made my orgasm even better.

After my orgasm had spent itself, I rolled onto my tummy and felt wiped out. David rubbed my back and whispered into my ear, "God, Liz, you are one of the best lovers I have ever had."

I smiled back at him and winked, "You're not bad yourself my dear."

His hand moved lower as he started to caress my firm yet rounded ass. "Mm, baby, you have a gorgeous ass." He squeezed each cheek and then ran his finger up and down the crack. Each time his finger moved over my puckered asshole a shiver went through me. He started to just rub little circles over my anal hole.

It was starting to turn me on again and I arched my back to encourage him. That pushed my ass further into his hand and I heard him laugh a bit. "You like your ass played with hon? Well maybe we can do more than just rim you." He reached over to the bedside table and opened the drawer and pulled out a tube of KY jelly and squeezed a bit out on his fingers. Then he gently spread my cheeks and spread it over my tight back door. He then squeezed a bit more onto his fingers and I felt his finger press into my tiny hole. I gasped as his finger invaded my ass. I have never had anything in my ass before. He slowly moved his finger around and then started to move in and out of my puckered hole. I moaned and bit my lip as I laid my head on my arms and enjoyed this new sensation.

His finger left my ass and he squeezed a bit more lube on his fingers. Then I felt his hand slide between my cheeks yet again as he inserted two fingers into me. Oh my God! I have never felt anything like that before. He slowly and carefully pushed his fingers in and out spreading the lube all over my little asshole. Then he pushed them into me again and twisted them back and forth, stretching me. He slowly twisted them back and forth. It felt so good. Then with his other hand he pushed two fingers into my pussy and finger fucked both my holes at the same time. Oh God! I felt as if I was on sensory overload and my body could not take much more of this.

All of a sudden his hands left my body completely and I whimpered in loss. But his hands was very quickly replaced by his body as he rolled on top of me and held himself over me with one arm. The other hand was guiding his renewed cock into my tight little asshole. I gasped as his cock pushed into me. I had never done anal before and it hurt. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Just be still, hon. it won't hurt for long." He pushed in a bit deeper and I took a deep breath and tried to relax so the pain would not be as bad.

Then he pulled out a bit and then pushed into me again only this time a bit deeper. I could feel sweat breaking out on my forehead as I tried to stay still and wait for the pain to go away. I heard him groan. "God babe, you ass is so fucking tight!"

He then placed both hands on my ass and held my cheeks apart as his dick started to move in and out of my ass. He moved very slowly at first and it still hurt but as he continued to thrust into me, my ass loosened up and it started to feel really good. I groaned and started to move my hips to meet each of his thrusts. He leaned down and his arm came around the outside of my hip and his fingers found my clit and he started to flick it back and forth as he thrust faster and harder into my ass. Oh God, it was starting to feel so good and I could feel an orgasm starting to build in my tummy. My fingers dug into the bed sheets as my orgasm came even closer. I could hear him moaning as he started ramming into my ass fast and hard. I was moaning as well and soon it turned to screams as I fell into one of the strongest orgasms I had ever had. I felt my whole body tense up and then I felt myself squirt all over the bed as I screamed through my orgasm.

David felt my orgasm start and plunged in and out of me even faster and then I felt him tense up as he rammed his dick into my ass as far as it would go and he let go with his orgasm. His screams mingled with mine as rope after rope of hot sperm flooded my asshole. It must have lasted for a full minute.

When our orgasm passed, David collapsed on the bed next to me and pulled me into his arms and stroked my hair. I heard him whisper into my hair, "You are one of the best women I have ever been with Liz." I smiled and cuddled up close to him and fell asleep.

When I woke up, David was gone but there was a note on the pillow saying that he had gone to get something to eat. I gingerly got out of bed because I was quite sore and stiff. All this fucking was not something my body was used to. I figured a hot shower would help loosen up my muscles so I stepped into the bathroom and started the shower. When I stepped under the spray of hot water I sighed, this was just what I needed. I just stood there for a long time and just let the water beat down on me. This felt like heaven! Too soon the water started to cool and I knew I needed to get washed up so I hurriedly washed my hair and my body. I was very gentle when I washed my throbbing asshole. I had never done anal before and even though I loved it, it had left my ass very tender.

After I left the bathroom I glanced at the clock by the bed and was shocked; it was after one o'clock in the afternoon. I had slept half the day away. I quickly slipped into a yellow mini sundress with no panties or bra and a pair of high platform yellow sandals. I put on a pair of yellow glittery earrings and a matching necklace and quickly put a bit of makeup on and brushed my hair. I left my hair loose and hanging down my back in a blond shimmering curtain and left the room looking for a late lunch. I was starved, which did not surprise me because of all the extra sexual activity.