The Cruise

Story Info
My cruise ship fantasy becomes reality.
4k words
4.34
29.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattrog11
mattrog11
19 Followers

It was the first day of the cruise that I was on with my wife Nancy. The idea of us going on a cruise was her idea. She probably suggested it to appease me in response to my ongoing complaints that our marriage had become dull and devoid of any romance or sexual adventure and that my attempts to address this has so far fallen on deaf ears.

At first we were both somewhat exited when we boarded the ship. We found our cabin and quickly went to explore the facilities on board. We had a bite to eat and then decided to make our way to one of the pools for a swim. I couldn't persuade Nancy to join me in the pool, instead she insisted that she wanted to catch up on her Facebook and quickly found a deck chair by the pool and buried her face in her screen.

Although the pool was somewhat crowded the water was refreshing and I could feel the warmth of the suns rays soaking into me as I rested in the water against the edge of the pool watching Nancy while she was immersed in her screen time. My eyes drifted to scan the other patrons in and around the pool, mostly couples of all ages and the swimsuits the women were wearing were of varying degrees of modesty. Some were quite revealing and as I continued to gaze I could feel myself becoming aroused. My arousal was fuelled further when a mature lady, likely around 50 ish, entered the pool near me. She had short blonde hair and was well tanned. She was wearing a brief bikini and I noticed that I was not the only one leering at her, looking around I could see that she was turning heads and I could also see that she was enjoying the attention.

To snap me out of my inappropriate trance, I looked back to Nancy on the deckchair in front of me, curiously this had the effect of subduing my arousal. I noticed there was now another lady on the deckchair next to Nancy. She had just arrived and was rummaging through a large bag as she was making herself comfortable. From her bag she removed a book and then began to apply sunscreen to her arms. She was wearing a broad brimmed straw hat and was wearing large round sunglasses. She had long, straight, jet black hair and my eyes landed on her perfect lips, I was transfixed on her.

I continued to study this woman, every movement, every feature, the more I stared the more intrigued I became. She had pronounced cheekbones and although I couldn't see her eyes through her sunglasses I was thinking she was probably Asian.

I had to shake myself out of this trance. I submerged myself under the water but this didn't distract me, I could still see her lips while I was under the water with my eyes shut. As I came to the surface and looked back across at her my heart raced as I could see that she was now removing her sarong and starting to stand. She removed her hat and sunglasses and began to walk towards the pool.

Now that I could clearly see her face I could she was Asian. Probably early forties. As she was approaching me my eyes moved from her face to take in her shape and what she was wearing. A white one piece swimsuit with a floral pattern highlighted the curves of her thighs, her full round ass, and the cleavage of her large natural breasts with distinctly pointed nipples.

My heart rate continued to increase as she reached the edge of the pool just next to me. I was staring at her, I couldn't help it. She was now standing over me, I looked up and could clearly make out the shape of her mound and her prominent camel toe. I had to look away as I know she knew I was staring. She lowered herself to sit at the edge of the pool and now had her legs in the water. She was looking around and then I noticed from the corner of my eye that she was now looking at me. I turned my head to meet her gaze but as I did I could she was staring at my shoulder. She then lifted her eyes to meet mine and she smiled then suddenly plunged herself into the water and swam to the other side of the pool.

My imagination was running wild, everything from gently kissing those lips to the fantasy of fucking her in the pool while all the other guests looked on. My fantasy was abruptly interrupted. " Dean, I'm bored, I want to go back to the cabin now!" Proclaimed Nancy who as now standing over me.

Back at the cabin Nancy quickly laid on the bed and returned to her screen. Given that it took us approximately 5 minutes to walk from the pool back to our cabin there must be so much she missed out on. I decided to take a shower before getting changed to go and further explore the ship.

As I undressed to step into the shower my fantasy thoughts of the lady at the pool took over. Her shape, her lips, her smile, her camel toe. I soon found myself rubbing my cock under the warm water and quickly I became fully erect. I had my eyes shut imagining a scene where she was sitting at the waters edge as she was just a few minutes ago and I swam up to her, parted her legs , lifted her swimsuit to reveal her pussy and ravaged her with my tongue. I was imaging what her pussy looked like and what it tasted like, was she smooth or hairy? My thoughts then progressed to what it would feel like to have my cock sliding inside her. I opened my eyes as I was now furiously wanking my cock and about to cum. A large cum shot sprayed against the glass shower screen. I lent forward breathing heavily.

I got out of the shower and my cock was still half erect and still dripping cum. I was drying myself off when the door flung open and Nancy stood there, looked down at my swollen dripping cock, and without saying a word turned and walked out and closed the door.

I put on a pair of dress shorts and a cliche Hawaiian shirt. I asked Nancy if she wanted to come for a walk with me to check out the entertainment to which she curtly responded, "haven't you already entertained yourself enough?" Obviously referring to my shower activities.

So I was on my own and after Nancy advised that she was going to stay in the cabin and get room service for dinner it was apparent that I had the night free to myself. Wandering about the ship I was amused at some of the activities taking place, and I stopped at a bar to grab a beer.

I could hear some laughter and commotion coming from the room next door to the bar. I asked the bar maid what was going on in there and she advised me that there was a Latin dance class taking place and she also advised, " you should go and join in," as she provocatively looked me up and down. So I took my beer and wandered in curiously.

Taking a seat at the back I could see, who I assume were the instructors, demonstrating some basic salsa steps. I was happy to watch on and to the back drop of some Spanish instrumental music the participants applied their name tags and paired off. I could tell that there were some couples and also some singles being paired off with strangers. As I sat back sipping on my beer my solace was disturbed when the female instructor spotted me and excitedly rushed towards me. "We need one more!" She exclaimed as she took my beer and placed it on the table, then before I could protest sh had grabbed me by the hand and was dragging me towards the group who were giggling at the awkward spectacle.

She asked me my name and quickly wrote me a name tag and stuck it to my chest. Then she turned me and standing in front of me was the stunning Asian beauty I ogled over at the pool and not moments ago I was pleasuring myself in the shower to my fantasy of licking her pussy and fucking her by the pool. I could feel myself blush and I could see she was nervous. The instructor clapped her hands loudly and advised that we were about top begin. She could see that we were still standing apart and ushered me towards the lady and loudly exclaimed, " Dean meet Wynne, now lets get started!"

I had no idea what I was doing and as the music started playing loudly. I was familiar with the song, Luis Fonsi - Despacito. However I was very unfamiliar with Latin dance and the instructor quickly intervened had Wynne and I join our left hands and she placed my right hand on Wynne's hip and Wynne's right hand on my shoulder and the stated, " just follow us!" Still at this stage Wynne and I had not said a word and we were both clearly embarrassed.

We were not moving. We stood still while the other couples were dancing around us. I lent down slightly and could smell her hair. My hand was now comfortable on her hip and I moved it slightly and I thought she let out a slight gasp. Her hand began to explore my shoulder and squeezed it slightly. She was looking at the hairs on my chest as I had the top two buttons of my shirt undone. We were pressing against each other and I suddenly realised that my cock was pushed up against her side. The music played on and the couples danced on seemingly oblivious to us in the middle of the dance floor hardly moving but starting to hold each other tighter. Her hand was now sliding over my shoulder and arm, she was looking over my chest and then looking up and our eyes met and I squeezed her hip tighter.

Suddenly the music stopped and the instructor led a round of applause to which the other couples joined in. I broke away from Wynne but we held our gaze. She smiled at me and I stuttered and don't think I even said a word. I turned and walked away and didn't look back just went back to the bar and ordered another beer.

As I sat at the bar I could still hear the Latin music and the laughter coming from the class. I was regretting my rude behaviour and felt like going back in to apologise to Wynne. I was trying to first understand what came over me, why I was so frightened in that situation that I had to flee.

As I was pondering the bar maid looked over my shoulder and asked , " can I help you mam?"

"Yes please, Ill have a bloody Mary. My dance partner stood me up and I need to drown my sorrows." She laughed as did the bar maid and I didn't need to turn around to know it was Wynne. I turned and she was standing still smiling at me. "Well, that was awkward!" She laughed.

I went on to apologise and explained that I was not the most confident dancer and felt a bit embarrassed. She explained that she was glad I left when I did as it gave her an excuse to also leave. She allowed me to pay for her drink and we chatted and laughed. Over the second drink she was telling me that her husband was wanting to stay in the cabin and sleep and watch movies which is why she was wandering the ship alone.

We were discussing the other activities on board and I mentioned that I was going to visit the health spa in the morning as I could do with a sauna and she mentioned that she was planning to go for a massage in the morning but for now she had to head back to the cabin and check on her husband. We parted company and I watched as she walked away. I was increasingly more attracted to her and wondered if we would meet again.

After dining alone in the bistro I headed back to the cabin to find Nancy asleep. I slept restlessly that night as I kept waking to lustful thoughts of Wynne. I woke early and took Nancy for breakfast. She seemed to be in a good mood and decided to visit some of the on board shops after breakfast. I decided to go and check out the sauna.

I walked into the health spa at 8.30 am and made my way to the counter. As I came around the corner I stopped in my tracks. There was Wynne standing at the counter. She looked around to see me and had a surprised look on her face. Before either of us could say anything an attendant came to the counter and addressed us both. "Good morning, you must be here for the couples massage. Lucky you are early, its going to be a busy day." She obviously thought we were a couple and assumed we were there for the advertised couples massage which I just saw the signs for. Wynne looked at me and started to object then paused and replied to the attendant to say yes thats what we were there for.

We didn't say a word as we were led towards the massage room. The attendant showed us into the room and I could see an opulent setting. Two large massage tables, a large shower, and a water feature. " Now please take a shower and make yourselves comfortable on the tables, we will be back in a few minutes." Then she closed the door and we were left alone in the room. Wynne looked as nervous as I felt. This was crazy, we dont even know each other and we are about to get naked and watch each other get massaged.

" I want to leave!" Wynne stuttered. I paused and we looked at each other and I turned to reach for the door handle to open the door and allow us to escape. As I reached the door handle her hand reached mine. "No, lets do this!"

We walked over to the shower and began to undress. As she slipped her loose dress over her shoulders and it dropped to the floor I took a deep breath as I could see her black bra and knickers. I took off my t shirt and lowered my shorts. Now standing in front of each other in our underwear she made the next move by reaching behind her to undo her bra and let it drop to the floor. Her tits were magnificent and I was feeling my cock begin to bulge a i was staring at her erect nipples. I then lowered my briefs and her eyes widened as she sighted my cock. She then lowered her knickers and my eyes widened when I sighted her smooth pussy and swollen clit protruding.

We stood naked in front of each other for a moment just looking each other over. Then I took her hand and we stepped into the shower. She was pressed against me as I turned the water on. Her hand was sliding over my chest hairs and caressing my shoulder. And working its way down my side and reached around to squeeze my buttocks and then moved across to cradle my cock in the palm of her hand. As the warm water ran over us and she now had a firm grip on my cock my hand found her pussy and i pressed my fingers against her clit and she sighed loudly. Realising that the spa staff were going to be coming back in moments I stood back and turned the water off. Wynne protested by slapping my arm. We got out of the shower and dried ourselves off. Her eyes were on me the whole time and my throbbing cock was the focus of her gaze.

Just as we had finished drying off and had the towels around us the 2 masseuses walked in and beckoned us to lay face down on the tables. We both kept the towels draped over us but as soon as we were laying down the masseuses simultaneously removed the towels. I felt all of a sudden conscious that my cock was still semi rigid and facing down between my legs against the inner thigh of my left leg.

Everyone was silent and there was some feint harp music playing through the speakers. I looked across at Wynne and she was staring at me. I was watching the masseuse move her hand up Wynne's leg and over her buttocks and she was now watching my masseuse do the same thing. As the masseuse started to work her way up my inner thigh she grazed her hand over my cock and kept on massaging me as if nothing happened. As she was massaging my buttocks I was watching Wynne have hers massaged and I could see her bite her lower lip. I was now becoming very aroused and wanted nothing more than to fuck her. I had to adjust the position of my cock as it was beginning to throb. I reached down and moved it to the side. Wynne watched me and smiled. My masseuse asked if everything was ok and I simply replied, "yes, fine."

I could feel my cock was fully erect and I was dreading what was going to happen next, then my masseuse instructed us to, "OK, please turn over!"

I reluctantly turned over hoping that she would make a towel available to cover me but no, I turned the same time as Wynne and she looked over and her eyes now bulged as she could see my 7.5 inch cock was standing fully erect. Neither masseuse flinched and carried on with the massage as if nothing had happened. The sight of Wynne's masseuse stroking the side of her breasts and watching Wynne staring at my cock did nothing to subdue my erection.

I dont know what happened to the time but suddenly we were advised that the massage was over and they hope we enjoyed it. We were told to take our time and they would see us on the way out. Then they both left and I was alone in there with Wynne.

I sat up on the edge of he massage table facing Wynne and she did the same. She was still looking me over and my cock was still rigid and a bead of precum was began to trickle down the tip. She had her legs parted and I could see her pussy was glistening and her clit was further swollen.

I stood and took one step towards her, then a quick knock on the door and one of the masseuses opened the door and stuck her head inside, "sorry guys, we are going to have to ask you to finish up now, we have another couple waiting for a massage." Then she closed the door and Wynne swore.

We quickly dressed and exited the health spa. Both of us feeling like we had unfinished business. As we walked out the door I had to say something. Then blurted out, "I will be at the pool on the top deck at 10 o'clock tonight." I didn't think she took any notice waved me a goodbye and walked off.

I spent the rest of the day listening to Nancy complain about how board she was and that she wanted to go home. I took her for an early dinner but couldn't persuade her to go to see the magician show that night so we went back to the cabin. We watched a movie and she checked her Facebook every 5 minutes. At 9.45 I got up, changed into my swimmers and she asked what I was doing. I told her I was going for a swim to cool off. Without looking up from her screen she replied with a , "whatever!"

The decks were virtually deserted as most of the guests were still at the magician show. I made my way to the top deck and I opened the gate the secluded pool area and walked around the corner. I looked around and there was no Wynne, my heart sank. There was nobody else around but I did suddenly notice a couple in the Jacuzzi by the pool. They smiled and said Hi, it was the hot blonde lady from the pool yesterday. She was in the Jacuzzi with a guy around her same age. I said hi and turned to walk away when I heard the squeaky gate open. Then Wynne appeared. We stood staring at each other. She looked around nervously and I grabbed her by the hand. She squeezed my hand and I pulled her closer to me. Then I heard the hot blonde, " you guys are welcome to join us, there's plenty of room."

Moments later I was helping Wynne into the Jacuzzi and we were introducing ourselves to the other couple already in there. They were both clearly a little tipsy and having fun. After a few minutes I looked down to notice that she was jerking him off, I think at the same time Wynne noticed it as well and looked even more nervous. I suggested that I was going to jump in the pool and Wynne did the same. Plunging into the cold water was invigorating after coming from the heat of the Jacuzzi. Wynne swam to me and I embraced her, I began to kiss the side of her neck and as I did she looked across to the couple in the Jacuzzi and she gasped. I looked up to see that the guy was now sitting at the edge of Jacuzzi and the hot blonde was sucking his cock. She had a firm grip on the base of his thick cock as she was vigorously tongue bathing his shaft and head while at the same time both of them kept looking over to us to see that we were watching.

Wynne was panting heavily as i was fingering her in the pool while she was now watching with intent the hot blonde suck the guys cock in the Jacuzzi. Then I suddenly lifted Wynne out of the water and sat her on the edge of the pool, I pulled away her swimmers to expose her pussy and lifted her left leg over my right shoulder. I lent down and began to lick her pussy, she lent back and moaned loudly. Overtaken with desire I slid her further toward the shallow end of the pool directly adjacent to the Jacuzzi and I stood and dropped my swimmers, my cock was well and truly fully erect. I spread her legs and thrust my cock deep inside her. Wynne moaned even louder and we both looked across to the couple in the Jacuzzi and as we did he moaned and came in the blondes mouth and we could see his cum dripping from her chin. Then Wynne came and I came in Wynne.

mattrog11
mattrog11
19 Followers
12