The Cruise Ch. 01

Story Info
She reconnects with her husband's cock before they leave.
919 words
18.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxevieexx
xxevieexx
18 Followers

"Four days, three nights," Dave said to Liz.

"What does that mean? Four days, three nights what?" she asked with the slightest hint of irritation.

"Well, I was thinking that it would do us some good to get away for a few days, you know, try to reconnect. We've been at each other's throat for a while now and if we don't do something soon, well, I don't want to think about what might happen," he told her.

"So, I'm taking you on a cruise to The Bahamas. We leave tomorrow morning."

She could hear the longing in his voice. It had been quite a while since they had been intimate. They had had sex a few times over the last two months, but it had felt cold and routine. The electrifying connection they had had since the day they met five years ago had somehow faded into something unrecognizable.

Neither of them could put their finger on what the problem was. But Dave was determined to get the feisty, adventurous, sex-craved vixen that he had fallen in love with back.

"Oh my God! Are you serious?" she fumed. "We can't afford that! I can't believe you would spend that kind of money without talking to me about it first!"

"Take it easy," he said softly as he moved closer to her.

"I had some really good sales last month and between my commission and the bonus I got, we can take this vacation without even touching our savings," he said as he brushed the hair back from her face. He couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was, her blue eyes sparkling as she began to relax,

He held her face softly in his hands and gently kissed her lips. He moved his hands down to her shoulders and as he gently nibbled on her neck, he let them gently graze her breasts.

He felt her catch her breath at his touch, and it made him smile. Her nipples had stiffened and she had let her head fall back slightly. He brought his lips back up to her mouth again.

"I want to be alone with you in a place far away from work, your parents, and everything else that has come between us. I want to feel you again, Liz," he pleaded. "God, I miss how you feel".

His voice trailed off as his eyes fell upon her stiff nipples again. He brought his hands down to her waist and pulled her close. She could feel his hot breath on her skin and it made her wet. She tried like hell not to let it, but her body disagreed with the attitude she had been giving him.

No matter how much she tried to convince herself that she liked the distance that had developed between them, her pussy hated it. She could lie to herself all she wanted, but there was no denying the ache she felt between her legs.

"I want to taste you again Liz," he whispered into her neck as his hands cupped her ass. There was no denying the ache he felt as well as he pressed his hard cock against her. In response, she heard a soft moan escape her lips.

"I want to bury my tongue so far up your cunt that you can feel it in your throat," he said through clenched teeth. "I want to pump my cock into you until you can't take any more. Then, I'm going to do it again. And again. And again," he repeated, each time pressing harder and harder against her.

He shoved his tongue deep into her mouth and she felt a warm wetness between her legs. Her mind began racing as her reminded her how passionate they could be. His words were sending shivers up and down her spine and she suddenly wanted him to fuck her right then and there.

"Oh God," she moaned as she reached for his zipper. She unzipped him and pulled his throbbing cock out. Apparently her cunt wasn't the only thing that was wet. She could feel the slippery pre-come smeared on his cock head. This only made her want it more.

She dropped to her knees and wrapped her hand around his cock. As she admired it, she tried to remember the last time she had taken him in her mouth. She licked the head of his cock and the taste of his pre-come made her wonder WHY it had been so long.

He ran his fingers through her long, brown hair and at that moment, nothing else existed to him except the feeling of her hot mouth on his throbbing cock. She began the expert cock sucking that she was so good at and moaned as she felt it hit the back of her throat. It was at that moment that she remembered just how much she loved to suck cock.

Dave seemed to remember too because he began thrusting himself into her hot mouth with great enthusiasm.

"God Liz, you are such a hot...little...OOOOOHHHHHHH," he moaned as he pumped her mouth full of come.

She looked up at him with surprised, but smiling eyes as she drank every last drop. She could feel his legs shaking and he moved to sit down. Reluctantly, she surrendered his cock back over to him.

She stood, smiling and proud of herself for bringing him off so quickly.

"Tomorrow morning, huh?" she said with a wicked grin as turned and walked out of the room.

xxevieexx
xxevieexx
18 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Lake Cabin They can't get enough...in Erotic Couplings
Husband Finally Fucks Some Ass Coworker suprises her husband with Sue's ass.in Anal
First Time at the Gyno Amanda worries she's frigid but her new gyno has a treatmentin NonConsent/Reluctance
Fiona's Sister, Cassandra Fucking my girlfriend's sister up the ass.in Anal
Neighborhood Butt Fuck A wife offers her ass to the whole neighborhood.in Anal
More Stories