The Cruise Ch. 01

Story Info
A submissive learns his place on a cruise.
3.2k words
4.52
60k
41

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes slowly open, and I take a look around. It's early, barely 6am, and the mid-sized cabin aboard the cruise ship is slowly filling with light. I'm on the foot of a small bed, and an amazing woman, my Mistress, lies beneath the covers. She's a very large woman, nearly 350 lbs at only 5'5", clearly a fan of life's pleasures, and she's been generous enough to allow me to be her servant on this cruise.

My build is very different from Mistress'. I'm 5'10" with a slender frame. Compared to her, I am weak and small. I sneak out of the bed quietly, not wanting to wake her just yet. My tiny chastity cage jingles as I move, but she appears to be sound asleep still. I throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and quietly step into the hall of the cruise ship. The ship is still quiet as I make my way to one of the restaurants to grab some breakfast to bring back to the room. The restaurant is nearly empty, but the breakfast buffet is fortunately ready. I grab a tray, and an assortment of food, and quickly bring it back to our room.

I slip back into the room, remove my clothing, and place the tray on a stand next to the bed. Mistress is fortunately still sound asleep, so I will be able to begin her daily required wakeup routine without issue. With the food set aside, I crawl beneath the blankets at the foot of the bed. I carefully and slowly part Mistress' large thighs. Fortunately, she's opted to sleep in the nude, making my morning duties relatively easy today. I can feel the heat of her body and the cadence of her breath as I slide between her ample legs. After seemingly forever, I reach my goal, and begin to do my job.

Mistress is somewhat sweaty after a long night under the warm covers, but it's not my job to complain. I stick out my tongue, and gently begin licking her divine pussy clean. I can taste and smell a mix of her sweet flavor and sweat, and it spurs me to serve her well. I flatten my tongue, and run it along her ample lips, and begin to slide it in between them. The inside of her pussy is warm and sweet, and her scent fills my nostrils. I lap it up hungrily, and as I work my way into her, making sure she's thoroughly cleaned, I feel her stir.

"Good morning, slave," she speaks, sleepily. "I'm glad you've remembered your morning duties."

I opt not to reply, and instead continue my task. Mistress leans over and begins to consume her breakfast. I can hear and feel her eating, and my stomach rumbles jealously. I strive to ignore it, and continue to lap at her wondrous pussy to keep my mind off of it. My tongue begins to work her clit, and she moans slightly.

"The food you've brought is ample, slave, but I'll expect more next time," she says. "For now, on to your next task."

Without further word or explanation, she leans back and lifts her thighs over my shoulders while continuing to enjoy her breakfast. With the weight of her large thighs on my small frame, I'm powerless to do anything but be forced downwards into her very large ass. She applies some pressure, forcing me between her cheeks. I reach my hands down and spread them further, giving myself some room to breathe.

Her aroma is extremely potent. The combination of sweat from the evening and her natural scent fills me, and it's almost intoxicating in a way. I know Mistress won't let me out of this position until she's satisfied, so I have no choice other than to get cleaning. I run my tongue along her smooth cheeks, making sure to clean every inch. My eyes water a bit, partially from the strength of her aroma, and partially from how difficult it is to breathe forced into her ass like this. I struggle briefly, and Mistress laughs between bites.

"You're not going anywhere until you're done," she says, pressing harder now.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I move my tongue over to her asshole, and begin to lick. I swirl around the sweet pink hole, feeling it pulse with her every breath. I can barely see or breathe at this point; my whole world is my Mistress' divine ass, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I press my tongue against her asshole, and it slides in with little effort. Mistress moans again, this time much louder than before. The taste of her sweet juices fills my mouth as her asshole grips my tongue. I continue swirling it around inside of her asshole, lapping up her sweat and juices. She moans again, and takes a deep contented breath.

Shortly afterwards, she releases me. I rise up from the blankets, gasping for breath. Mistress smiles at me, clearly pleased, and rolls out of bed. She excuses herself to the restroom for a quick shower, leaving me the scraps of her breakfast. I quickly, and hungrily, eat before she returns.

Mistress steps out of the bathroom after her shower, her wonderful body glistening. I stop eating to admire her incredible beauty and poise. Her massive body dwarfs mine completely, her breasts and curves seem endless and out of this world. I drop to my knees out of habit, and kiss her feet. She smiles, and looks down at me.

"Thank you for doing such a good job waking me up this morning, slave. You're better than any alarm clock," she says, genuinely pleased. "I want you to fetch my two-piece bathing suit, and dress me. No showering for you today, I want you to wear my scent on you for the rest of the day, to remind you of me and your place beneath me."

"Yes, Mistress," I reply quickly.

I crawl over to the drawer, and remove a large bikini top and bottom. Mistress sits on the bed, and I get the honor of sliding the bottom over her sumptuous legs and large ass. I thank her for the privilege, and begin placing the top on her as well. Her breasts are large and wonderfully soft, and they look beautiful in the bikini top.

With Mistress dressed, I hurry over to the drawer and get my outfit. I put on a pair of thin, lacy red panties first. Mistress requires me to wear feminine underwear in public, as she enjoys me having a continuous secret reminder of my place in our relationship. I slide on a pair of shorts and a fresh shirt, and open the door for Mistress. On the way out, I grab a small earpiece and put it on, so Mistress can command me remotely as needed. I then follow behind her, into the now-busy hall.

"I feel like relaxing by the pool today, and you'll of course be my servant," Mistress states. "I'll be on the lookout for a new friend or two for this evening as well, so be on your best behavior."

I nod, and follow her out into the pool area. I quickly locate a suitable chair for Mistress, and make sure it's clean for her. I help her sit down and relax, and begin applying sunblock. Her voluptuous body is a pleasure to touch, and I feel honored and privileged to the one to serve her. Once I'm satisfied that her milky-white skin is protected, I take a seat behind her, massaging her shoulders while she relaxes.

Suddenly, she snaps her fingers.

"Fetch me a drink, would you?" she says, and air of command in her voice.

I quickly scurry to the bar, not wanting to delay. Unfortunately, it's packed. I lean over to try to get the bartender's attention, and my underwear slips above my shorts a bit. I turn bright red, and quickly pull down my shirt to try to hide it. I hear someone giggle behind me. I turn around and don't see anyone, hoping it was just a coincidence.

"What are you doing? Where's my drink?" an irritated voice rings clearly through on the earpiece.

"Sorry," I quickly reply. "I'm working on it!"

"Fine. While you're up, grab me some lunch. I'm getting hungry," she snaps back.

I know I'll pay for my slowness later, but for now I need to focus on pleasing her. I finally get the glass of wine from the bartender, and I quickly walk over to a nearby food stand. I look through the sandwich menu, and read off the choices to Mistress. Once I get agreement from her, I order the sandwich, and bring it back to her chair.

"You've taken your sweet time," she says. "Quickly now, feed the sandwich to me."

"In public? Won't people think that's a bit weird?" I reply.

"Simply do what I say, slave. They can think whatever they want of you, but your role is to serve me," she states, clearly growing impatient.

Bright red with embarrassment, I begin feeding Mistress the sandwich. I can feel people looking at me, some laughing, some just staring in disbelief. Fortunately, she eats quickly, and I hand her the glass of wine. She seems to be less angry now; perhaps I've avoided punishment this time.

After a gulp of wine, Mistress gestures over to a man sitting in the seat next to her. He's tall, muscular, and well-tanned. His jawline is chiseled, and he appears to carry himself with great confidence.

"This is Jim," she says. "He and I have been chatting for a bit, and he's very interested in our...unique relationship."

Jim faces me, smiles, and shakes my hand.

"It's nice to meet you. Your Mistress has told me so much about you, and I can't say I'm not extremely interested in what she had to say," he says.

I nod, and return his greeting, a knot of anxiety forming in my stomach. Mistress motions to her shoulders, and I continue massaging them as she chats with the man. After a few minutes, she whispers something to him, and he dives into the pool. We watch him swim for a while, before Mistress rises and says we should return to our cabin.

I follow behind her as we walk back, anxious and still somewhat confused as to what transpired on the pool deck. Normally I'd expect that we would relax there for a while, and perhaps go to dinner afterwards before retiring. Afraid that I'm about to be punished, I speak up.

"Mistress, I..." I begin.

"Silence," she replies curtly. "We'll talk more later."

I gulp, wanting to inquire further, but I comply. After seemingly forever, we reach our stateroom, and I open the door for Mistress, holding it as she enters. She takes a seat in one of the large lounge chairs, and motions for me to kneel at her feet. I begin to apologize, but she cuts me off.

"We're going to try something new shortly, and I don't want to hear any complaints from you. Do you understand?" she asks.

"Yes, Mistress," I reply. Any other reply would likely not be taken well.

"You are not to ask further questions," she continues. "Stay put."

I stay perfectly still, as Mistress stands and slowly walks to the suitcase in the corner. She reaches in, and pulls out some cloth and a blindfold. She places the blindfold over my eyes, and binds my hands with the cloth, without a further word.

I stay bound like this for some time, wondering what comes next. After some time has passed, I hear a knock on the door, and Mistress gets up to answer it. I hear some discussion, some laughter, and the person enters. Their voice is clearly male, and it sounds familiar. Suddenly, two pairs of footsteps approach me. They stop again, and I hear what sounds like a pair of pants hitting the floor.

The blindfold is removed suddenly by Mistress, and I'm startled by the sight in front of me. My face is inches away from a thick, semi-erect cock. I look up, and see Jim's muscular frame towering over me, a smile on his face.

"Hello again," he says. "I guess we're going to get to have some fun together!"

Mistress smiles, and grabs my chin.

"Do be a good slave and prepare Jim, my bull, for me," she happily demands. "Consider this repayment for your misbehavior earlier, if you'd like. Now, open wide."

She tugs on my chin, opening my mouth. My hands are still bound, so there's not much I can do. I feel a wave of shame wash over me. Is it because I'm about to suck a man's cock, or is it because he's so much larger than me? Before I get much time to consider, his cock is pressing up against my lips. I decide it's best to comply, and open wide. I accept Jim's cock into my mouth, and begin massaging the head with my tongue. I look up at him, and he's smiling. Mistress leans over and begins to kiss him.

I focus on my role in this crazy arrangement, and begin sliding Jim's cock further into my mouth. It's growing hard now, and soon it'll be ready for Mistress. I begin massaging the shaft with my tongue, while taking the cock deeper and deeper. I can hear Jim and Mistress furiously kissing now, and he's fondling her wonderful body. I can't help but feel jealous, staring at a cock and hairy balls while he gets to enjoy her. As if he could read my mind, Jim yanks his cock out of my mouth and pushes me down to his balls.

Jim's balls are soft, large, and hairy, and still have the tang of sweat. He presses my head down into his crotch, and they rest on my face as I lick his taint under them.

"You have such a devoted, obedient slave," Jim says, his balls still on my face. "I'd love to keep using him for the rest of the cruise on occasion, if you don't mind."

"That could be arranged," Mistress replies slyly. "He's mine first and foremost, but I don't mind him serving you in my presence now and then."

I can feel Mistress grab his cock and begin to stroke it while I lick his balls and taint further. After a few moments, he pulls away, and Mistress' pussy is suddenly in my face. Her aroma is refreshing after being forced to lick a man's crotch, and I eagerly dive in. She's getting very wet at this point, and her juices begin to run down my chin. Before long, I'm pulled away again.

Mistress walks over to the bed, and beckons to Jim. He grabs me and drags me over with him. The two of them place me on the bed on my back, and bind my legs in place. I squirm slightly, but I don't get much time before Mistress crawls on top of me, her wonderful pussy right above my face.

Jim gets behind her, and my eyes go wide when I realize what's about to happen. He slowly and tenderly slides his cock, now fully erect thanks to me, into her dripping wet pussy. Her lips spread wide to accommodate his ample manhood. Part of me wants to squirm away, but Mistress' massive body holds me in place. I'm not going anywhere.

Jim begins to slide in and out of Mistress. She moans happily, and her juices and Jim's pre-cum begin to drop onto my face. Jim starts thrusting more quickly, and I can feel Mistress body undulate and jiggle on top of me. I can do nothing but watch this occur. My small cock stirs involuntarily in its cage, clearly jealous of what's happening, and it aches. Jim is full-on fucking Mistress at this point, and my face is quickly becoming a drenched mess of various juices. Their sex drips everywhere, into my eyes, my nose, my mouth, and it dominates my senses. My cock tugs harder at the cage, to no avail.

Mistress is moaning loudly now, and Jim grunts with each thrust. Suddenly, she reaches her hand around and forces my face into her rapidly undulating crotch.

"Lick." she commands.

I obey, doing my best to keep my tongue on her clit as she bounces forward and back. Jim's cock frequently runs across my tongue as well, as his balls slap the back of my head. I can't believe what's happening here. I'm not only getting cuckolded, but I'm being used as a sex toy during the act. I can't tell if this is the hottest thing I've ever experienced, or the most humiliating. Perhaps it's both.

Mistress' body begins to quiver. She moans more loudly than before, and thick creamy pussy juices begin to drip down onto my tongue and face. Jim thrusts harder than ever, and, almost as if on cue, he moans loudly as well. Suddenly, I'm struck with a harrowing realization. In this position, if Jim cums, there's only one possible outcome.

Jim pumps hard one last time, and I feel Mistress' pussy throbbing over my face. Jim lets out a few more gasps, and stops moving. Mistress' body has calmed as well.

"Slave, I have a rule about sex," Mistress begins. "Any and all cum must be consumed by the slave after the act is complete, regardless of its source."

My eyes go wide as Jim slides out of Mistress' pussy. His cock is still semi-hard, and dripping wet. He steps to the side, and Mistress lowers her pussy further onto my face, and leans back slightly. My entire face is now enveloped in her, and there's no moving at all. I can smell the sweet aroma of her juices, mixed with the bitterness of his.

"Open wide," Mistress says.

I have no choice but to comply, and I can feel her flex slightly. A gooey bitter liquid begins sliding into my mouth, and I want nothing more than to just pull away. It hits my tongue, and I want to gag. The cum continues sliding into my mouth, and I'm forced to swallow. At first, it's almost unbearable, but something in me suddenly changes. This is who I am, and this is what makes Mistress happy. If it makes her happy, I should be glad to do it.

With a renewed sense of purpose, I continue to swallow the mix of Jim's and MIstress' cum. It may not taste good, but it's what she wants me to do. Without further command, I begin licking Mistress' pussy clean, taking in the taste and scent as I do so. I vigorously dive into her, sucking out every last bit of cum and swallowing it graciously.

My face is drenched by the time I'm done, and Mistress lifts off of me. I reek of sweat, cum, and sex. Jim slides up to me, and places his now soft cock into my mouth. As I did with Mistress, I lick it clean without any complaint.

Jim dresses, bids us farewell, and exits the room. Mistress lays on the bed, panting and exhausted. I kneel beside her, as she begins to drift off to sleep for a brief nap prior to the evening's festivities.

"You did well today, slave, but we have another week on this cruise, and this was just the beginning," she says, a smile on her face.