The Cruise Ch. 02

Story Info
The Love boat turns into an orgy.
4.9k words
4.38
58.6k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took her almost an hour to walk around the pool deck. My wife was stopped by one, two or groups of guys all trying to gain her company. As she was talking to the guys she was animated, bending down to talk to one would put her butt in the face of another and give the one she was talking to an view of her C cup breasts. By the time she returned my wife was breathing hard and had the look of a woman in heat.

“Well that was fun.” she announced.

“I bet” was my reply.

“Those guys were very imaginative with their indecent proposals.” She snickered.

“Yeah that’s what they wanted alright, to put it in-decent.” I ventured.

My wife just smiled, “John asked if we wanted to attend his party tonight. He said that there should be about twenty or thirty people there and that a swinging good time will be had by all.”

I agreed to go with her, wondering what kind of action we would get involved with.

John had told her that the dress for this evening was fancy and that the ladies would be trying to dress as sexy as possible. Jill wore her nylons and garters along with a half cup push up bar which left her nipples bare. Over that she wore a silk dress which was fitted on the top emphasizing her breasts and loose on the bottom, the hem stopping about four inches above the knee. When she twirled a seated person could see her bare ass and pussy. There were about twenty people in John’s penthouse when we got there, approximately two thirds were male. We were introduced to several groups and supplied with a strong drink. The party goers mingled for the next hour or so as more people arrived. Then John announced that there would be a dance contest for the ladies and that he would put up $1000.00 to give to the winner. The idea of the prize made the ladies change their woman’s lib grumbling to that of excitement. The contestants were given a number to attach to their bodies any way they wanted. Jill wrapped hers around her upper arm. The spectators gather round the walls of the main room with the ladies in the middle. All ten of the ladies would dance together for the contest. There were five judges with numbered cards at the end of each dance each lady was judged by adding up the scores of the judges. The lady with the lowest score was dropped from the group before each dance number. The judges were spread around the room so that they could better see from all angles. There were no rules on the ladies performances, they could do anything that they figured would win the prize. The first dance was a warm up as the ladies tried to gage what the crowd wanted. I along with the other guys was expecting to see some pretty sexy dancing. At the end of the first, John said that he would also give a $500.00 runner’s up prize. That really galvanized the dancers for the first judging round. There were people standing, sitting on chairs and couches and sitting on the floor watching. The dancers moved around the room doing their best to spot the judges and empress them. As each dance was judged the crowd booed and cheered the results. By the time we were down to five dancers, the dancing was getting pretty explicit. Most of the dancers had flashed their breasts and panty covers rear-ends at the crowd. Some, like Jill, had not wore panties and they were wildly cheered when the hems of their dresses went up. By the end of the fifth dance four of them had pulled down their tops exposing their breasts except one. She was judged out for the forth round.

The tops stayed down as the dancers took a break. They including my wife circulated through the thinning crowd. Several of the more prudish women drug their husbands away. The group in the penthouse was down to about ten guys and the dancers. As the remaining contestants relaxed and had a drink, their semi naked condition was taken advantage of. I noticed Jill leaning against a wall with her leg on a chair while some guy massaged her calf and another massaged her pussy while nibbling on her nipples. She seemed to be enjoying the attention as were the other dancers. Several were sucking cocks and or stroking them while they were being similarly stimulated. During the forth dance all pretense was gone as the girls all took off their dresses. Most of the guys were stroking their cocks as they watched. One girl decided that showing her pussy was too much and she was judged out. Her boy friend and another guy took her into the bedroom. Now there were eight guys and three women left. Jill put a leg between the naked thighs of two guys sitting on a couch and told them to take off her nylons and garter. She motioned to a third to take off her bra. She then gave each one a lap dance, rubbing her naked pussy up and down their hard cocks and her breasts on their chests. The other girls were doing the same. At the end of that dance the girls were judged tied. The judges announced that there would be one more tie breaker dance and encouraged the ladies to do what ever they could to win. With three horny girls in a room with eight horny guys it was obvious what would happen. Jill looked at me and then at a guy several feet away, licking her lips as she did. The guy was a light colored black guy with a rather large cock, about eight or nines inches. Then the dance started.

One girl laid on the floor and invited any of the guys who wanted to dance with her. Two guys took her up on her offer. One guys straggled her chest and she began to suck his cock while the other moved between her legs and began to fuck her. Jill and the other girl continued giving lap dances to the rest of the guys. They would dance on one then move to the next, only this time they made sure that each cock found it’s way inside. Jill started across from me and I watched as she rubbed the guy’s hard cock on her pussy for a few moments while her sucked her nipples and rubbed her ass. Then she leaned forward and grabbed his cock, putting it between her legs. My wife then pushed it into her pussy and began to ride him. Within moments she was cumming, her back arched and she began to moved back and forth on him with his cock buried as deeply as possible her ass clenching with each forward stroke. The guys legs stiffened and he began to thrust up at her. He grabbed her ass and pulled back exposing to my gaze his cock piston in and out of her. Another guy came over to her and grabbed her head putting his hard cock in front of her, she immediately began to suck it. Looking around the room I saw that each of the girls was being fucked and were sucking other cocks at the same time. The guys fucking my wife was moaning and driving his cock up into her very quickly. His balls started to jerk as he came and I could see his cum coated cock slid in and out of her until he was too soft and slid out. My wife moved off him and knelt in front of the black guy. She began to suck on his hard cock while the guy she had been sucking got behind her and shoved his cock into her. I could see that she was on a sexual high as she was fucking him back with abandonment. My wife was trying to get as much cock in her as possible, from both ends. Both guys were enjoying her attention to detail. They went at it for the next ten minutes until the guy fucking her moaned and pulled out cumming on her upturned ass. Jill then turned her attention fully on the black guy. Pushing him over on his back she mounted him. She moaned as his full length slid into her, the view that she presented me was fantastic. My wife was sliding up and down on his cock using long seven to eight inch strokes. The sight of his black cock fucking her white pussy was too much for me and I came in the mouth of the girl sucking me. Jill continued to ride him through two more orgasms before her put her on her back. Putting her legs on his shoulders, he slid all nine inches of himself into her with one stroke and began to fuck her hard. He fucked my wife like that for several moments before letting her legs go and laying full length on her. Jill wrapped her legs around him and they began to fuck each other toward their mutual orgasms. Their climax was something to see with each crying out and clawing at each other as they came. Some of the guys wanted seconds which the girls were happy to provide. We all soaked in the hot tub for awhile, then John announced that a winner had been named. He looked at the group,

“The scoring was close, with only a few points separating the contestants, but Linda was the winner. She fucked 7 guys while the other two only did six.”

Jill was runner up because she had taken the more time with her partners. It was only 11:30 so some of us decided to see what was happening at the lounges.

As we walked toward the disco some of us realized that we were hungry so we stopped by the buffet. After grabbing something to eat, Jill seemed to be full of energy. I asked her how she was feeling and she told me that she was wonderful.

“I can still feel that big black cock throbbing in me and it is making me horny.” she concluded.

“Ah oh, the guys at the disco are in for a treat.” I thought.

The disco was on deck 12 which was the top deck. We had to walk along the pool to get there from the buffet. Several couples were using the lounge chairs by the pool to make out in which gave Jill an idea.

“You want to make out?” she asked me.

“Sure” I replied.

“Me too” one of the guys who was with us chimed in.

“You looking to get laid again sweety?” I asked her.

She looked at me and the other guy

“Yes but I want to dance first.”

“Ok, let’s go then.” I replied.

The guy and I walked on each side of my wife as we made out way to the disco. We each had a hand on the panty less rear end as we walked. Any one who cared to look could have seen our hands caressing her naked ass as we entered the disco. It was crowded and we finally found some chair against a far wall and ordered dome drinks. My wife drug me to the dance floor where we danced for the next half hour. She was using all her sexy moves and the people closest to the floor were getting an eye full especially when she spun. I got tired and convinced her to sit down for a few minutes. After about ten minutes she went to the bathroom. Twenty minutes later she still was not back so I went looking for her. I was standing next to a table with three guys sitting at it when a forth returned

“That woman is back on the floor” the four of them got up and headed to the dance area.

I followed only to discover that the woman was my wife. She was dancing with some guy I had never seen before. She was out there swaying her hips and having a good time. I heard some of the comments the guys were making. ‘I wish I was him. If only I could get my wife to dress like that. I would love to see her naked. Naked hell I want to fuck her. She is beautiful.’

“That’s my wife they are talking about” I thought.

My cock swelled with pride. A slow song was playing as Jill and her partner came together for it’s sensual beat. Jill’s hips were keeping time with the beat by gently humping his upper thigh. The floor was semi dark so one could not see any details but it appeared as if one of his hands was stroking her breasts. She was not wearing her bra either. The song ended and she took his hand. She began to led him toward out chairs. I hurried back so I would be there when she got back.

“This is Gary.”

I shook his hand and said hello. He looked disappointed to see me.

“I wonder why? ” I thought with a snicker.

They sat with Jill next to me and her back against the wall.

“He’s got a hard on” she whispered.

“So what are you going to do about it?” I asked.

“Just watch.” she replied.

She leaned forward and kissed him as her hand moved to his zipper. A few moments later his hard cock was poking through his pants and Jill’s hand was slowing stroking it. He looked like he was in shock but he didn’t move to stop her. His back was to the crowd, which had thinned out quite a bit and we were in a corner away from prying eyes, mostly. Then I saw him lift his hips and his pants and shorts came to rest on his ankles. Jill pulled him forward so that his hips were at the edge of the chair. With a smile at me, she put a knee on each side of him. Her dress created a tent over their laps as she moved her hips in and out, obviously rubbing her pussy on his cock. I moved closer to them and ran my hand up his leg to my wife’s ass caressing it. She moved forward and up, then looking at me.

“Put it in for me.”

I grabbed the guys cock and positioned at the entrance of my wife’s pussy then held it. I used my other hand to guide her down on it. He moaned as she began to gently ride him, my hand resting alongside his cock as she moved it in and out of her. That was a very unique feeling. I noticed three of the guys I had over heard, standing not far a way watching. When I motioned them to come over, two of them sauntered over. I told them to stand in front of her so nobody else could see what was happening. Once they were positioned I unzipped the back of Jill’s dress allowing her breasts to be exposed. Her new admirers took advantage of her topless condition by each caressing one of her breasts. Jill’s motion immediately began to speed up. With my hand once again riding with her strokes, I could tell that both he and she were getting close. I ran a finger up along side his cock on one of her down strokes and ended up inside her as she began to cum. As I was sliding my finger out, I felt him begin to cum as well. I positioned my finger on her ass as she slammed down on him when he begin to cum. My finger slid into ass as she ground her pussy around on his throbbing cock. I could feel him cumming through the thin tissue inside her, it was a very erotic touch. Jill was bitting her lip to keep from crying out as she came, almost succeeding.

“That was amazing.” one of the guys said.

“No shit.” from the other.

Jill just smiled and pulled up her dress as she dismounted and sat next to me. Gary just sat there with his wet shinny cock out in the open still dazed by it all. Then he stood up and put his clothes back in order. Thanking us profusely he departed. Jill told the two boys to sit down if they liked, which they did. She thanked them for providing her the cover she needed. They told her that it was their pleasure and to call if she needed their assistance again. Leaning over to me.

“Well should I fuck these two or call it a night?”

I told her to do whatever she wanted wondering how she could possibly want, let alone handle two more cocks. She told guys that she would need the help in getting to her cabin.

The four of us left the disco a few minutes later. I could not believe that my wife was still horny after all the activities she had so far this evening. Here she was laughing and teasing these two guys as they tried their best to be cool. As we were walking Jill said “ok” and the boys walked away.

She turned to me.

“Are you sure it’s ok to fuck these two?”

“Yes why?” I replied.

“Well I have been pretty crazy tonight and I wanted to make sure that you were ok.” she explained.

“No I’m fine. I can wait my turn. I am really enjoying this new you. It makes me very horny and I also realize what a lucky guys I am to have you.” I replied.

She moved into my arms and we kissed for several moments.

“So where did the guys go?” I asked.

“I told them to meet us on deck seven under the port bow lifeboats.” she answered.

“So?” I said with a shrug.

She took my hand and led me to the elevator. The wind swirled her dress up over her hips as we walked down deck seven. The guys were waiting along the rail as far forward as the passengers could go. Jill Leaned with her back against the rail next to them

“Hi guys, you waiting for any one in particular or will I do?”

“Oh you will do just fine.” one said stepping up close to her and planting a kiss on her lips while his hand roamed her body.

My wife’s hand also moved to his cock which was outlined in his pants. They kissed and felt each other up for several minutes while his friend and I watched. Then she pushed him away and turned to give his friend the same opportunity. While they were embracing I pulled the zipper on her dress, again. It fell to the deck a few seconds later as did the first guys pants. My wife leaned over the rail as he moved behind her and with one quick shove was balls deep in her pussy. She told him to just fuck her any way he wanted so he began to pull her on and off his hard cock, as fast as he could. With in five minutes he was cumming in her with a loud moan. As soon as he moved out of the way his friend was plugged in and fucking her for all he was worth. He must have been really turned on because he didn’t last any more than three minutes but that was long enough for Jill. His climax triggered hers. After he slid out, she just slid on her dress without zipping it and we headed back to our cabin.

As soon as we were back in our cabin, my wife was naked on the bed and asking me to fuck her. Two seconds later I was deep inside her and she was moaning how much she loved me and how much she had enjoyed fucked the different guys tonight. I told her how much I had loved watching her and hoped to see more but that this time she had been fucked too much. She was so well lubricated and stretched out that my cock could hardly feel her. She rolled over on her belly with a pillow under her hips, then pointing at her ass

“Put it in here.”

I was totally surprised, she has never let me fuck her ass before. As I eased into her she opened herself up to me.

“Now this is tight.” I thought.

I started to build up speed and she started to moan like she does when she is building to an orgasm. She snaked her hands down between her legs and began to play with herself as I fucked her ass. With in moments she was cumming. As her orgasm peaked she clamped down on me which almost made me cum as well. Then she pulled away from me and I thought she had been hurt but she opened the drawer where we kept the vibrator. After inserting it into her pussy she re-presented me with her ass.

“do it some more.”

I could feel the buzz of her toy cock when I pushed back into her. With in moments we were fucking each other like crazy. The vibrator was going in and out, my cock was going in and out and we were both on the verge of cumming. Jill started cumming first and with the vibrator deep inside her along side my cock, I exploded too. It had to have been our best mutual orgasm ever. We were both exhausted, collapsing in bed and not coming to, until the next morning.

This was our last day of the cruise, the next morning we would be disembarking and returning home. The island we were on were supposed to be famous for it’s beaches, many of which were reported to be clothing optional. When we went to breakfast we talked to several people who were thinking of trying out the beaches as well. About fifteen of us met in the Grand Foyer and decided to rent a couple of cars. The idea was to explore the beaches until we found one that we liked. We knew about half of the group from our earlier escapades. The roup consisted of five women and ten men. The women were all married to one of the guys and several of the unattached guys were also married but their wives did not want to come. Jim and Sandy were one of the couples who went with us, which seemed appropriate since we had met them on the beach earlier. They were the ones which started us on our journey of sexual abandonment. We explored several beaches before finding one we all liked. It was a small cove with a white sand beach shaded with several large palm trees. We found it by asking a local who said that it was his favorite and was seldom used. Our group found places to park and stripped done to our birthday suits. Some we were playing frisbee and touch football on the beach. The touch football was more like grope football since players were doing more than touching between the plays.

12