The Cruise Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy Lady's Further Discovery at Sea.
2.8k words
3.84
15.8k
0
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abacate
Abacate
2 Followers

The next day I woke up slowly. Before I opened my eyes I thought of last night's adventure. My eyes closed, still in a pre-awoken, free-thought stage, I began to relive it: Being confused about where I was, a seduction, being pushed against the rails and entered from behind, the sounds of love pounding me blending with the sounds of the sea pounding the ship itself... oh, this life with delicious pleasure.... this pleasure, is it wrong?.. how can it be wrong? .. where does Geoffrey fit in this picture, if anywhere? ... Oh, the hell with Geoffrey, at least now... I am wet, I want to taste my juices and maybe taste the leftovers of last night...

"Good morning, Jessica, you okay?"

"Whoa there!" boy that made me jump!! My now widely open eyes saw Geoffrey at the foot of our bed, showered, in swimming trunks and a t-shirt, looking at me and ready to go. "Whew, that scared me! Sorry. Good morning to you too, I guess." it took me a few moments to recover. "Geoffrey, could you open the curtains?"

The sun was up, and there IT was, the ocean rolling by, or rather, allowing us to roll by IT in this huge ship, a guest to its immensity. I stayed in bed, covered up, looking at it hypnotized. I did not want to get out of bed, show myself to Geoffrey and thereby suggest I was open to sex. But, to my surprise, Geoffrey, who was all desperate for sex last night, did not make a move. When I turned to him I saw that he, too, was looking at the blue horizon like a scout.

"What's up? You okay?" I asked.

"I was waiting for you last night, and it didn't happen."

"Don't pin that on me, Geoff, it was not me who drank too much!"

"No, no, you're right, and I was not being reproachful. I just thought..."

"Reproachful? You think you have the right to be reproachful after what you did?" A panther will have a certain look when it looks at its enemy before a fight, and I knew I had the same look right now. This was dangerous territory for Geoffrey.

"No, this is coming out all wrong, sorry, that is not what I meant." He was showing his palms to me in peace. "All I meant was, I came to this cruise to be with you, and I stupidly missed it. And missed you."

Some moments passed and my fury subsided a bit, or perhaps just ducked under the surface. If he missed me, assuming that was true, did I miss him? Not sure, not now. Still under the safety of covers, I asked him the question to which I never got a satisfactory answer. "Why did you bang that bimbo, Geoffrey?"

Most of the time Geoffrey denied she was a bimbo, that what happened was the product of affection, etc., etc., all of which pissed me off. Today he didn't try that. "It was too strong, Jessica. My desire for her was so strong it felt important, I felt like there was no getting around it except by facing it, and that meant doing it. But I did not mean to hurt you, Jess, you should know that after all these years."

"No, Geoffrey, I do not know that, I don't know that we know each other anymore. No, I don't know much anymore.."

He stood there, silent, and finally I said, "But you know what -I don't think we are going to fix this mess just now, and this is a damned great cruise, so why don't we postpone this discussion and go for breakfast."

"Amen to that," he said, probably relieved. I gathered myself up and sprinted to the shower, picking clothes along the way, so I could dress privately in the bathroom, not willing to give a sneak preview or anything.

Breakfast was muted, not quite normal or right, and it didn't take long for us to finish and make it to the pool. The sky outside was perfect, cloudless, inviting. We picked a spot not far from where a band would set up later. I set my purse on the floor and took off my cover tunic slowly, gyrating to our neighbors, knowing that Geoffrey would go crazy thinking this show was not for him, especially when he saw the bikini! It was a slim, white number that I got over the net from Wicked Weasel. The lower front was the bare minimum triangle, leaving no doubt that I had shaved completely, I mean completely!, and was a sexual woman ready for a good lick. On the back side, a G-string thong allowed me to prominently and teasingly display the butt cheeks that I worked so hard to shape. Finally, the bra consisted of two thin, independent triangles, dauntingly hanging from neck straps. My strawberry and chocolate breasts, that is my full white breasts capped with black aureolas (courtesy of the hot doctor who gave me a great boob job - read the prior installment of this story) strained the triangles, with my "chocolates" suggesting themselves right through the fabric, a prize for anyone looked close enough. The waiter apparently did, judging from the noise of glasses and bottles falling from a dropped tray.

The day went on. Geoffrey was by me like a hawk, protecting me from the certain offers I would receive if he were to be absent. Me, I was just offering my skin to the sun and if others looked at it also, no problem. But then the band began to play. Geoffrey could not keep me from dancing, and as it was a crowded group dance, there was no way to avoid the proximity, and the occasional intentional or innocent rub, of other men. I got a few furtive "you're hot!" or "baby!" comments, but enjoyed a chuckle when a guy whispered in my ear that he would fight the sharks of the ocean out there if he could untie my straps. Funny things that guys do and say after a few drinks in the presence of a woman. But Geoffrey ensured nothing got out of hand.

Towards the late afternoon and a couple of margaritas later, I suggested to Geoffrey that we check out the hospitality desk a few decks below, to see whether there were any interesting day tours tomorrow, when we would touch port in San Juan. I got a shock, however, when we exited the elevator and I saw that the person manning the desk was an attractive black man in his thirties. He was tall, and had an erect upper body with strong but not ridiculously over-developed arms. His name plate read "Nicco." Nicco was focused, efficient and seemed to be a relatively senior manager, as when we arrived he was instructing staff about something or other that needed to be done. Why did that shock me? The shock came from realizing, as I saw him, that I was interested. Was it because I had never been with a man who was not white? Or that I was now open to other partners? Or that I was willing to do to Geoffrey what he did to me? What the hell? Play this cool, Jess, I told myself.

We went over different options for tours and all. Nicco, was very knowledgeable and helpful. When I decided I liked him, and not before, I sat at a chair and unbuttoned my tunic while looking at his eyes. Oh yes, it was there, the flash, nano-second glance checking me out, safely nested in an innocent observation about restaurants in San Juan. I made up my mind and turned to him and asked, "Is there a place around here where we could get a cup of coffee?"

"Yes, ma'am, on the deck immediately above, at the other end of the ship, after all the shops, there is a 24-hour coffee shop where you can get an excellent expresso." Nicco was all smiles. He didn't know the smile he would have shortly.

"Geoff, would you mind terribly much bringing me a cappuccino from the coffee shop while I take a look at this?" I innocently gestured at the maps spread before me.

"Sure, honey!" Geoffrey said. I often enjoyed a coffee in the afternoons. He was off.

"How much time?"

"Excuse me, ma'am?"

"How much time will it take for him to come back?"

"Oh, I am sure it won't take long."

"Let's hope it will be enough. I am going to drop this map to the floor, and I will pick it up, then you'll tell me." Down the map went. I rose from my chair and, lifting my tunic slightly, bent over to retrieve the map, ensuring he saw my stretched legs and ass cheeks, glistening moist from the sweat of the day, and perhaps even a glimpse of my shaven mound of delight. Nicco was speechless for the moment. He then picked up the phone and called someone. Instructions in Spanish or Italian were given. He turned to me. "He will experience a slight delay. The coffee machine needs to be cleaned."

"The problem is," he added, "I cannot leave this desk. Can we arrange something for later?"

"No. Sorry, my evening will be busy. What's the other side of the counter like?"

Nicco opened the half door that separated staff from guests and let me in, looking around him. "We are very exposed here, what are you thinking?"

I went close to his ear and replied: "That this desire will not be denied." As he widened his eyes I told him to send his staff on errands, so he would be the only one covering the counter. That only took a brief call as I pretended to be a confused passenger looking at the computer. Then, when all was clear, I simply... ducked. The counter was, as I suspected from the other side, hollow, and it was simple to fit under it hidden from the view of any one on the other side.

My hands quickly want to his pants. I felt his rod sure enough, at complete attention, and grappled for the zipper. "This is crazy!" he whispered down to me, not without some real concern.

"Shall I stop?" I asked, but my hands did not, and without any real resistance, I carried on. After a few fumbles, out sprang a long, hard, black cock that was going to be my lunch! Nicco went silent above the counter, faking the shuffling of paperwork, but the real action was here below.

I began by licking the length of it, getting used to this new, musky, savage flavor I had never had. Nicco coughed. If passengers were approaching for information, that was his problem, not mine. After a few passes to the shaft to ensure it was at its fullest, and what a full, warm rod it was!, I gave long and loving kiss to the head, slowly allowing it to feel my lips, and my lips it. A small pearl of pre cum greeted me, together with a slight hip motion from Nicco, which I resisted. Not yet. I licked the pre-cum with only the tip of my tongue and wet kissed the head again once, twice, touching it sensuously with my inner lips. I treated it like another mouth, and I daresay the damn cock wanted to grow a tongue just then, the way it searched for mine! I brought my fingers to my pussy, got them all wet with my pleasure juices, and then caressed the head with my lubricated fingers. I could see the cock's veins desperately throbbing. Good. I licked them too. Yum.

Nicco's legs started to tense and tremble. I felt his hand reach my head and push it against him, making sure that this time I could not escape from a full mouth penetration. His dick stretched my lips and went all the way to my throat, and from then on the tranquility of my kisses faded. I ate that cock so deep going in, and sucked it so hard going out that Nicco gasped and muttered I was taking his skin off. I kneeled in front of him and with some of my cunt juices on my fingers worked his shaft while with my mouth I alternated between sucking him and frolicking my tongue on the beautiful head of his black bald eagle. My hand went to his balls and then pushed his buttocks against me, bringing him deeper. Nicco tensed up - someone approached the counter and asked for directions to the gym. It must have been hell to remain composed at a time like this, but I knew the last thing he wanted on earth was for my mouth to leave him, so I continued to silently and forbiddingly service him. When the passengers left his hand grabbed my head forcefully and rammed my mouth like a pussy, in and out. I intensified my sucking (if that was possible) but continued to ministrate his shaft and balls. It did not take long for me to take him to nirvana, and to receive his warm froth deep in my throat, one massive spurt followed by three others. He started to relax.

"God," he said under his hand, so none else could hear. " I don't think I've ever had such head! Now what about you?"

"Can I come out now?"

"No."

I assumed someone must have been approaching the counter but just then he reached from above as if to retrieve something from the floor. In two seconds he had turned me around on my hands and knees. His long, black fingers moved the thong's G-string aside and quickly found my wet, welcoming, shaven pussy. At his touch all the excitement of eating him found an outlet and I started coming deliciously. "Put your finger IN," I commanded, and arched my back so that he could reach my G-spot without difficulty. His long middle finger penetrated me and explored me in intense thrusts, and I came again. When I thought it was over his other hand reached over and covered my mouth, whether to stifle a moan or dominate me I was not sure.

"Make me yours, Nicco." I muttered between his fingers.

"You already are, my pussy" he said to my ears, as he put a firmer grip on my mouth, slid his finger out of my wet pleasure and searched for my ass. I squirmed, no one had been up my ass, not even my husband, despite his many requests! But there was no time to negotiate - his finger quickly found my anus and with all my juices lubricating it, penetrated me without difficulty. "Ahh" I moaned, unable to control myself, still not sure about this direction.

"Now, imagine it is my black cock doing this, like I know you want it."

No! I shifted my butt to try to get him out of there but that only made him cover my mouth more tightly and to be rougher in wild, prohibited motions in my ass that started to feel fucking unbelievably good! "Nooo, yessss, oooh.." Not being able to fight this anymore, I let my sphincter relax, allowing him to freely penetrate my rectum as far as his finger would go and did as he said, imagined his cock there, fucking me entirely, opening me, impaling my ass, mixing his juices and passion with mine. Oh jeez that felt so hot! The hell with everything: I grabbed his hand and pushed his finger ass plug in further, as deep as it would go.

"I knew you would get around to like it, all my whores do.." I bit the hand covering my mouth, and in response he put a finger in my mouth, which I sucked and sucked while I felt his other finger in my gut in a totally new way, ravaging, exploring and giving me pleasure. My body went into spasms and I had the strongest orgasm I could remember in a long, long time.

After, Nicco said "Now it is safe to come out, no one is around."

I came out, dazed and shaken, and quickly went to the passenger side of the counter where I could sit. I buttoned up my tunic and outwardly looked fine, though inside I was on fire. Nicco had, as I predicted, an angel's smile, full of satisfaction.

As my heart rate slowed to normal, I realized that all of this could not have taken more than ten minutes. It was, by all standards, a "quickie." I had had multiple orgasms, but without having had a dick inside me I still had room for more. Besides, now that I knew this new pleasure, my brain started processing the possibilities of more, of when and where. Just then I saw Geoffrey in the distance, approaching with a coffee in each hand. Could it be ....? I wanted it now!

Geoffrey, you lucky bastard, you too will be smiling soon!...

Abacate
Abacate
2 Followers