The Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about an hour or so of playing and swimming, we settled down to our lunch of wine, cheese and crackers. Jill laid out on our blanket in the shade and I started to give her a massage using scented oils we had bought with us. Jim and Sandy came by and Jim asked if he could help. Sandy said that the oil smelled great and wanted to know if someone would be interested in doing her. A couple of guys seated nearby volunteered , so she laid down next to Jill. One of the guys worked with Jim on my wife while the other worked with me on Sandy. Both ladies started out on their bellies for a nice relaxing massage. Our magic fingers and hands allowed them to almost go to sleep. We did however manage to keep them awake by occasionally massaging between their legs. After about twenty minutes we turned them over and commenced to give them a real rub down and up. The two guys each got between our wives legs and we watched as each of our wives had orgasms caused by the oral talents of our new friends. The ladies then had the guys lay on their backs as they began to massage them. With a few moments each guy was sporting a nice sized hard on. While our wives were working on the guys, Jim and I were working on them. Since they were kneeling we had easy access to their backsides and between their legs. By the time the guys had erect cocks the ladies were ready for fucking.

As I watched Jill and Sandy move over their respective partners and slowly slid their pussy over those hard cocks, I remembered the vibrator against my cock from last night. I leaned over and told Jim that I was going fuck my wive in the ass while she was fucking her guy. Jim thought that was a great idea and decided to do the same to Sandy. As we exchanged positions the ladies were gaining speed as they approached their orgasms. I began to rub Jill’s ass and finger her backdoor as she slammed down on her partners cock. Due to the oil on our bodies my finger easily slipped into her. With my fingers intrusion came her climax. She bent over laying her breasts on his chest and rapidly fucked his cock and my finger in and out of her body. As two of my fingers found their way into her she screamed and came with a shudder, my wife collapsed on him with his still very hard cock buried deep inside her, along with my fingers. We let her relax for about thirty seconds before he began to slowly fuck her some more. I removed my fingers and began to gently slide them through the cleft of her beautiful ass and over the entrance of her backdoor. Soon she began to move with our renewed ministrations. I told the guys to put his arms around her and hold her tight as I moved into position. Putting my legs outside of his and inside of hers along with his tight hold, told Jill that something new was about to happen. As my cock touched her opening I heard Sandy say.

“Oh! No!.”

I glanced their way and saw Jim slid his cock into her ass and began to fuck her along with the guy beneath her. Her cry of alarm soon gave way to moans of an impending orgasm. I noticed Jill watching Sandy in awe. I pushed my cock against her opening


“Ready sweety.”

She pushed her ass toward me and said with trepidation, “I think so.”

As I began to slid in she tensed

“No it hurts.”

“Just relax, you know it fits, we did it last night.” I told her.

Little by little she relaxed as I eased into her. Once I was fully inside, the guys beneath her began to move in and out while I held still. The feeling of his cock rubbing against mine was very erotic and stimulating. Apparently it was also stimulating to my wife as she began to moan and slowly move her hips. That movement cause my cock to move as well. The guy let go of her and she pushed her head and chest up on her hands. With my hands on her waist I pushed her forward a little then back. This action caused our cocks to slide out then in again together.

“Oh! That felt good, let me do it.” she said.

We held still while she began to slide forward then back again, gaining confidence and speed as she did. She began shaking with effort and her impending orgasm and was beginning to lose her coordination. As I grabbed her in order to maintain our alignment

“Oh man, just fuck me you guys, do it.”

We held her tight as we began to see saw in and out of her. Neither of us held out very long. After about fifteen or twenty strokes I felt the other guy began to swell and pulse in her. I could feel his cock filling her with his cum. His orgasm along with my wife’s convulsions as she had one orgasm after another caused me to explode as well.

It took about fifteen minutes for us to recover enough to sit up and survey our surroundings. We had a glass of wine and some cheese and crackers, while watching two other couples as they made love on the sand not far from us. We played and relaxed for the next several hours before heading back to the boat.

That evening, I asked Jill what she wanted to do for our last night on the boat.

“I think it is time to go back to being normal again.”

“What does that mean? Are you feeling guilty again?”

“No, I have enjoyed our escape into fantasy. It’s just....”

“Just what?”

“I just keep wondering where we are going from here. Our whole lifestyle has changed and I’m having trouble getting used to it.”

“Tell you what. Let’s just keep to ourselves tonight and we will deal with our lifestyle when we get home.”

My wife gave me a very big and bright smile, while nodding her head. I smiled and kissed her, remembering the ten to twenty phone numbers and addresses of the people we played with.

12