The Cruise Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They broke away from the kiss breathlessly, their passions aroused more than ever. Selena smiled at Clay and moved into his arms as the music slowed to a waltz beat. He glided her across the floor as her rested her head against his shoulder and felt the comforting pressure of his hand on the small of her back. She slowly rotated her hips up against him, and she heard his sigh of pleasure as her feminine charms worked their magic on him.

"Lets get a bottle of something and go for a stroll on the deck." he suggested to her. She smiled and readily agreed. Clay walked over to the bar and purchased a chilled bottle of champagne and held it out to her for her approval.

"Only one?" she goaded him lightly, grinning at him. He returned to the bar and was about to purchase another when she intervened.

"Send 1 bottle of Dom Perignon and 1 of Absolut to cabin A324 in an hour please." she told the barman.

"Now, about that stroll?" she asked him as she hooked her arm in his and grabbed 2 glass off the bar. He led her from the disco and out onto the aft-deck. The moon shone bright and turned everything to silver, the night sky was peppered with stars, and the hiss of the water rushing past the hull of the liner far below them completed the picture. They strolled arm in arm, making small talk and sipping champagne, enjoying each others company. Selena stopped Clay and slid into his arms, pressing her long body against him and she brushed the hair from her face. She kissed him deeply, her hands on the back of his neck as she pulled him against her. She felt his hips thrust against her and she ground back against him. She broke the kiss and took his hand as she led him toward the doorway into the cabin area.

She used her pass-card and opened the cabin door, stepping aside to allow Clay into the room. She stepped in behind him and shut the door. The bottles of champagne and vodka sat in their ice buckets on a service trolley. She smiled at Clay and asked.

"Are you hungry? I'm famished from all that dancing. I'll call room service and order up some supper." Selena fell onto the bed and grabbed the phone and dialled. She cupped her hand over the mouthpiece and asked him. "What do you feel like?"

"Whatever you want to order is fine with me." Clay replied as he opened the vodka and poured two glasses over ice, adding the finishing touch with a slice of lemon on each glass rim.

"Lobster thermidor for 2, a fruit basket with grapes and a side bowl of strawberries, thank you. Yes A324, Rotheram, thank you." Selena dropped the phone back to the cradle and rose from the bed to join Clay in the high back wicker fan chair. She sat down on his lap and accepted the glass he offered to her.

"Salute'" she whispered and clinked her glass against his. She downed the potent drink and smiled down at Clay. She stroked his cheek before kissing his mouth, lips and cheek. One hand was in his hair and she pressed the other against his firm chest, rubbing her fingertips over his nipple and watched it rise to indent his shirt. The knock on the door broke the mood, and she climbed off his lap to answer it. The steward rolled the trolley full of food into the room and discretely left them.

"Come and eat." she smiled at him. He joined her at the trolley as she expertly broke the lobster open and served it onto two plates. He opened the champagne and poured it into two flutes before dropping a strawberry into each glass. He handed one to her and she raised it in a silent toast to him before sipping it. They ate in relative silence, just enjoying the fine food and excellent champagne. He laughed aloud at her as she tried in vain to eat the lobster legs with the fork provided.

"Here, like this." He showed her how to break it open and pick the delicate white flesh out with her teeth. She giggled said

"How decadent, fancy that, Daddy would not approve. He always made me struggle with a fork, he said it wasn't proper for a lady to eat with her fingers."

"Much easier this way, and daddy’s not here to see." replied Clay, bemused at the conversation.

After they had finished the lobster, they moved over to the bed and shared fruit, feeding each other ripe slices of water melon and mango, fresh orange, grapes and slices of sweet pineapple. They drank more champagne and laughed about the day, their lives and things in general.

Selena got up and began clearing away the trolley, pushing it over to the side of the room and came and sat on the bed next to Clay. He reached for her and kissed her forehead. She sighed and moved into his arms, kissing him deeply and passionately. Her hunger for him rose and she stood up and crossed the room to turn off the light. The moonlight shone threw the porthole and cast a silvery glow into the room. She slipped the silk dress from her shoulders and hung it carefully over the back of a chair, before padding back to the bed. She climbed onto the bed and Clay rose up to meet her. She pushed him back flat and straddled his chest, locking her knees into his arm pits. He reached for her and she took his hands and placed them over her firm breasts.

"Oh Clay, make love to me." she whispered in the pale light. He slid his hands around her back and sought the clasp on her bra. He popped the clip and it fell from her breasts and she dropped it to the floor beside the bed. Clay sat up and cupped her naked breasts in each hand and gently squeezed them. She moaned and guided her self up against Clay, so he could suck and lick her nipples. He ran his free hand over her rounded ass and the other one up her back to tousle her hair. She shuddered with pleasure at the feel of his lips on her nipples and his hands sliding over her flesh. She ground her hips into him and she could feel herself moistening from his touches. He wrapped her in his arms and rolled her onto her back, reaching up he kissed her mouth and their tongues duel in passion. He slid his hands all over her stomach and breasts, toying with her nipples and applying little nips and bites here and there.

He moved down her body and nibbled his way across her stomach, trailing little licks and flicks of his tongue to her warm flesh. She reached out and found the buttons on his shirt, she undid them one at a time and pulled his shirt free of his shoulders. She dropped the shirt on the floor and resumed her assault on him. Her hands snaked over his flesh and she reached the waistband of his Dockers. She briefly fumbled with the button before undoing it. She reached a little further and unzipped his pants and his engorged cock sprung forward to meet her. She wrapped her hand round his hardness and she felt him shudder and heard his sigh of pleasure. He reached down and slid his hand down the front of her g-string, brushing her mound gently with his fingertips and she gasped as his fingertips found her clit. He rolled her onto her back and lifted her hips so he could slip off the flimsy g-string. He slid it down her legs and over her feet. She resumed her stroking and felt him growing in her hand. She cupped his balls in her free hand and stroked the hard shaft of his cock faster. She changed positions and then she took him gently into her mouth. She licked the head gently with loving strokes of her tongue before taking him deeply into her mouth.

She licked and sucked at him, making him moan and sigh with lust and pleasure. She was good at this and she enjoyed giving head, taking him almost completely into her throat each time, before releasing him and swirling her talented tongue around his glans. He began to shudder and moan her name as she increased her tempo, both with her mouth and her hands on his balls. She sensed Clay tensing and knew he was going to come, she slid from his shaft and held his cock-head gently as he groaned and his cock spasmed in her mouth. He came in great spurts of passion and he collapsed on the bed, spent. She licked her lips and mopped up the dribble of come that trickled down her chin. She gazed up at his prostrate form and silently swallowed.

She leaned over him, and he gazed up at her through lust fogged eyes. She whispered to him,

"Was that good, baby, did you like that?"

"Oh god," he moaned, "That was fantastic!"

"Good," she replied coyly, "Now its your turn, eat me!"

"My pleasure, ma'am" he replied and pulled her down onto the bed, He pushed her thighs apart and kissed her navel. Trailing a series of butterfly kisses over her stomach and upper thighs, he moved into position between her outstretched legs and she wrapped them around his back. He lustily nibbled her inner thighs and kissed her mound lovingly. She thrust her pelvis up to meet his mouth and he brushed her clit with his chin. She sighed deeply and moaned through clenched teeth.

"Oh, don’t tease me, just lick me out, I wanna feel your tongue on me, please!"

He resumed his nibbling, spreading her outer lips with his fingers and dragged his tongue upward from her moist entrance and swirled it around the hood of her clit. She gasped as he rolled the tip of his tongue around her love button and he then slid a finger gently between her lips and entered her with it. She ground her hips against the bed, and grabbed a handful of his hair, pushing his face closer against her wet pussy. He slid another finger into her wet folds and pressed his other hand beneath her, gently teasing her anus. She groaned and pushed against his hand and wiggled her ass against his probing fingers. He licked her relentlessly, probing her with his fingers while gently pushing a finger into her tight puckered anus. She gasped and pushed herself against his probing hand, gently allowing him to penetrate her virgin asshole. He slid his finger into her, and she shuddered against the onslaught of his probing tongue and hands. She surrendered to her base instincts and her orgasm ripped through her quivering body. Lights flashed behind her eyes and she screamed loudly while thrashing her head from side to side. Her pussy contracted in wave after wave of pleasure and she thought she was going to blackout.

He lifted her gently and rolled her onto her stomach, lifting her hips high into the air. She felt his powerful hands encircle her waist and she felt the head of his cock press against her asshole. The sensation was overpowering and she bit her lip in anticipation of the pain to come. He was gentle but firm as he slowly pressed his head into her ass. She felt her muscles opening to receive him and she forced herself to relax. He held her hips firmly and pressed on, entering her ass inch by inch until he was buried deep inside her. She had never felt so full, but she pressed back against him and wedged her hand down between her legs and rubbed her clit. She was dripping wet and she reached down and cupped his balls. He began to move slowly back and forth in her ass, the sensation was one of intense pleasure intermingled with a slight pain, she found that the pain was spurring her on and she pushed hard against his inwards thrusts. She could hear Clay grunting and hissing with pleasure as he reamed her. He tensed as she pushed back against him and she felt his cock twitch deep in her. She could feel her pussy contracting and releasing as her own orgasm built toward a climax. She felt him push hard against her buttocks and the hot splash of sperm as he erupted deep within her ass. She fell forward as her orgasm tore through her body and she could feel her anus spasming against his receding cock. He grunted loudly and fell against her back, pinning her, impaled, to the bed. She reached her head around and gazed into his eyes, they were blank and unfocussed as he collapsed beside her, totally spent and exhausted.

She felt him drop out from her ass and she rolled to face him, he managed a weak smile and she kissed his forehead gently.

"Sleep well, my sweet." she whispered to him. She pulled the sheet up over them and drew him into her arms before drifting off into a deep sleep.

He woke several hours later, alone and for a moment he was puzzled at where he was. The room was deserted and quiet. He rolled over in the bed and looked at his watch on the night-table. It was a little after ten am and he sat up. A folded yellow paper was on the pillow beside him and he reached over and picked it up. On it was a feminine script:

'I've gone down to breakfast. Will meet you later on the aft deck by the pool. Thank you for last night. S.'

He rolled over and grinned to himself as the memories flooded back into his mind. He pictured her impaled on his cock and he began to harden at the memory. He climbed from the bed and walked into the bathroom, turned on the shower and stepped under the stream of reviving hot water that poured from the showerhead. He stepped out five minutes later and towelled himself dry. He walked back through to the other room and found his clothes and dressed himself. He left the room and with a grin, he walked toward the aft deck, smiling broadly and with a skip in his step.

She swam the final lap of the pool, the warm water felt refreshing on her skin. She swam to the ladder and climbed out onto the pool surround. She stretched and picked up a towel and blotted her hair dry. She felt good this morning, alive and reawakened after last night. She walked to the breakfast bar and helped herself to fresh hot pancakes and jam, and a steaming, aromatic cup of black coffee. She took her breakfast and sat down on a deck chair to enjoy her feast. She was finishing up when Clay appeared at her side. He smiled at her and walked over and helped himself to coffee. He returned to her and sat on the end of her deckchair. She smiled up at him and asked.

"Did you sleep well? You were dead to the world when I got up. You looked so peaceful I didn't wake you."

"Yes, I did sleep well, I never even heard you wake or leave the room. Did you sleep okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah," she grinned at him, "I slept like a log, but I'm an early-bird. I need my swim every morning. The day isn't complete without my laps. I have to keep this body in tone, you know."

He grinned at her and resumed drinking his coffee. They dined in silence for a while and then she spoke to him.

"We'll be in Hawaii in 2 days. I'm getting off the ship there and flying on to LA. I'm afraid this is goodbye. I thank you for a wonderful evening last night, but it cant be anymore than a ship-board romance. You are a wonderful guy and a great lover, and I will treasure the memories of our time together. Au revoir my sweet."

She rose and kissed his cheek before walking off. The tears caught in her throat and she managed to stifle them back as she headed for her cabin.

She opened the door of the cabin and stepped in. She grabbed the cellphone from the dresser and switched it on. It took a moment for the phone to establish a connection to the ships cell transmitter and then she dialled a number.

"Mason, hi brother. I'm on the Sun Princess. We're 2 days out from Hawaii and I'm getting off the ship there. I'll be in LA on friday. I'll call from the airport. I love you and I'll see you then. Bye"

She tossed the phone onto the bed and lay down and stared at the ceiling. Her mind wandered back to the lovemaking from last night and a guilty smile crossed her lips.

She spoke aloud at the silent room.

"2 more days, whatever mischief can I get up to until then?" She laughed aloud and smiled to herself.

"Whatever indeed?"

The End: (or is it?)

12