The Cruise Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're lovely." she whispered to her.

Selena lay there, half naked in the glow of rapture. Kath hooked her fingers into the waist band of her panties and inhaled her aroma. She peeled the wet panties off her hips and they followed the dress onto the floor. She felt her hands on her knees, rising higher, up her inner thighs and then the unmistakable pressure of her lips on the soft flesh inside her thigh. She gasped and placed her hands on the back of Kath's head and pressed her hips upward to meet Kath's insistent kisses. Lightning bolts of pleasure ripped through her and she thrashed her head from side to side on the pillow.

She moaned as she felt Kath's fingers cup her swollen wet pussy. She felt her lips being parted and then a soft tongue circled her clit. She squealed in delight and sunk back into the feather pillow. She felt Kath lift her legs and place them over her shoulders. Her soft hands came around under her and cupped her buttocks. She felt open and exposed to her. The pressure of the tip of Kath's tongue was warm and welcome as she felt it slowly swirl around her entrance and then slide up her slit and over her clit. She cried out and lifted her hips into Kath's face, feeling the warmth of Kath's breath on her pussy. She could feel her dew trickle down between her legs and over her ass. The warmth of Kath's tongue rolled around and around her mound and up and down her slit, over her clit and around her hood. She felt Kath's fingers move over her soft skin and then pulling her lips apart, she pushed one between her soft wet walls.

"Oh my god." Selena cried out at the ceiling, she breath ragged with desire. She felt Kath's finger probing into her, then withdrawing and probing again. Kath then slid another finger into her wetness and Selena moaned louder. She felt stretched, wide open and delightfully full. Her fingers were pumping in and out of her pussy and she had never felt so wet. She felt Kath's tongue trace swirling patterns around her mound and up and down her slit as her stomach muscles clenched and relaxed. She could feel the first twitches of orgasm building in the pit of her stomach and she cried out.

The lights dimmed as her body shook, tremors like minor earthquakes wracked her body and she felt light-headed and faint. Kath maintained her pressure with her tongue and her probing fingers as Selena screamed loudly as her orgasm overtook her. The colours and lights swirled behind her eyes and she clenched the sheet beneath her. She stretched her long legs out and felt her pussy muscles clench and relax and her juices flow from her pussy. Her scream of pleasure tore from her throat and echoed in her ears as she collapsed into the abyss of pleasure. She felt like she had fainted, as she opened her eyes, Kath smiled down at her.

"Hi, baby." she whispered to her. Selena smiled coyly up at her and reached up and kissed her lips.

"Thank you, Kath. I've have never felt like that before. I've never come that hard. I think I fainted."

"You did, baby, you were out for about 5 minutes." Kath told her. Selena reached up and pulled Kath into her arms. She rolled her around until Kath was on her back and then kissed her passionately. She swept her hands down her body and cupped her swollen wet pussy through the thin silk of her panties. She slipped her fingers under the waistband and over her sparsely covered mound. Kath bit her lip and moaned softly in her ear.

"Mmmm, baby, that's good, stroke me baby, feel my pussy swell at your touch, god you feel good on my pussy, slip your fingers into me, I want your fingers in me." Selena did as Kath bid her, probing her fingers into the warm moistness of her pussy, she felt Kath's muscles clench down on her fingers and the heat of her nectar on her hand.

"Lick me, please" she called to Selena, "eat my pussy." Selena slid down the bed, trailing kisses before over Kath's soft skin. She reached up and pulled Kath's dress down and off her legs. She tossed it on the floor and looked at Kath, clad only in a brief pair of white panties. She had never seen a sexier sight. She could see the dark patch of Kath's pubic hair and a small wet patch on the crotch of her panties. She hooked her fingers into the waistband and drew the panties off. She threw them on the floor beside the rest of their discarded clothing and resumed her discovery of this sexy woman's body.

She kissed her trimmed mound and knelt between Kath's outstretched thighs. She bent her head and inhaled Kath's aroma. it was like Dior perfume to her nostrils and spurred her on. She was nervous, but very excited. She had never gone down on a woman before and she was trembling slightly, both with nerves and excitement. She reached up and parted Kath's outer-lips gently, and then, brazenly licked her pussy for the first time. She tasted sweet, and Selena rolled her tongue around Kath's little rosebud clit. Kath shuddered as her tongue made contact with her clitoris and she gently pulled Selena's hair. Selena resumed her licking, up and down Kath's dripping slit and swirling her tongue around the hood of her clit. Kath was squirming all over the bed and moaned loudly as she tongued her out. She pushed her hips up to meet Selena's tongue, rolling her ass, forcing Selena to chase her pussy as she squirmed and squealed. She was very vocal and it spurred Selena on to hear her in such pleasure. Her nectar dribbled out from her pussy and covered Selena's chin. Selena looked up at Kath's face, her eyes tightly closed and her head thrashing from side to side on the pillow, her dark brown hair all over her face and in her eyes.

Selena slid a finger, then two inside Kath's hot pussy again, she felt the muscles clench against her, and she was surprised at her strength. She rolled her hips against her hand and she pumped her fingers deep and fast into her. Kath was more crying out loudly and rocking her hips hard against Selena's hand. She resumed her licking, with Kath's hips bucking into her face. She heard Kath's gasp loudly and then scream her name as she came hard against her face and fingers. Her nectar flowed and Selena tried in vain to lick her clean.

Selena sat up from between her thighs and looked into her face. Kath's eyes were clenched tightly closed in pleasure and her mouth opened and closed wordlessly as she fought to catch her breath. Selena moved up the bed and stretched full length beside her, cradling her into her arms. Kath reached over and kissed her, whispering to her.

"Thank you, baby, that was fantastic,"

Selena smiled a shy smile and pulled her close, kissing her forehead and whispered back.

"Thank You." They curled up together beneath the quilt and held each other as they drifted into a deep, satisfied sleep. A few hours later, Selena awoke, she watched Kath slip quietly into her clothes and shoes. She reached over and kissed her forehead. She spoke softly in the darkened room.

"Thank you, baby, I hope I will be the first of many women lovers you have. I hope you enjoyed this night as much as I have. Sleep well my pet. Think of me sometimes. I'll be in your dreams. Goodbye my dear."

She stepped over and out of the door, closing it gently behind her. Selena rolled over in the bed, smiled to herself and slipped back into a deep relaxed, satisfied sleep. Her last thought as she slipped into slumber was:

"Thank you Kath, you have opened my eyes, for that I thank you."

12