My Cruise from Hell

Story Info
How my life was sunk on a cruise.
11k words
3.71
101.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story and or any portion of this story may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the owner/author, except for the brief quotations used in a review.

This is a work of fiction, names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously and resemblance to any actual person, living or dead, business establishments, events or locals is entirely coincidental. Many thanks to my two fine editors Barneyr and SimePop, who corrected most of my mistakes. Although I did some final tweaking and as always, any mistakes are my fault. The is a free site and so are the stories. I do my best to present a readable and enjoyable story. So, I do hope you enjoy this story. Please remember that both myself and my editors are amateurs.

Copy Right 2017 Red Tempest

*

Chapter One

The ship had docked and I was standing by the gangway with my luggage waiting to get off the ship. Where the fuck was Tina? It was my first cruise and it was my cruise from hell. Just then she walked up to me without her luggage.

"Where's your luggage?" I asked.

"Tom, Wes and I are staying aboard ship and we are going back out for another cruise. Wes's cabin was available for us to stay in. I will be back in a week," she stated.

I gave her a pissed off look and just nodded my head. I handed her an envelope with two thousand dollars in it. "Here, this will cover my share of the cruise. You will have to cover all your own expenses," I said.

I turned and walked down the gangway and off the ship. I hailed a cab and told the driver to take me to the airport.

I guess I should back up and start at the beginning and tell you how all this mess started.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Thomas Paris; but everyone called me Tom. I am five feet-ten inches tall and weight one hundred and ninety pounds and I am sixty-five years old. I'm a semi-retired heavy equipment operator. I still work part time when my old company is shorthanded and needed some help. Even at sixty-five I'm in very good shape compared to most guys my age. I work out at least three days a week at our local health club, or when I can if I am working that week. Also, our high school has open pool three nights a week and I go there to swim.

I have been married twice. The first was to Dianne, she was my love during our high school years. After high school, I did some odd jobs for a year until I went to an Operating Engineering training school. I learned how to operate heavy equipment. I got a job in construction and worked forty-four years with the same company. Dianne and I got married a couple years out of high school. Our marriage lasted a few years and then we seemed to just flame out for some sort of a reason and got divorced. My second marriage was to Jody. We were married for thirty-five years.

She was married twice before and had four girls from the first and a boy from the second marriages. We had one son together. Our life together flourished and we were both very happy.

Eventually all good things must come to an end and it did when she got the dreaded news she had cancer. We fought it together for a while, until it became too difficult for her. Finally, she gave up and passed away. To say that I was devastated would be an understatement. I took it very hard and didn't do much for the next six to eight months. Finally, one day I had a heart to heart talk with myself. I came to an understanding that Jody would want me to stop feeling sorry for myself and begin to make a new life.

So, I joined a couple of internet dating sites, where I proceed to date several different women for the next year, until I met Kelly Christina Bundy. She didn't like to be confused with the TV character, she liked to be called Tina. They say opposites are drawn to each other, like a moth to a flame: which must have been the case with Tina and myself. I liked to golf and bowl and watch sports on TV. She liked to shop and watch those damn reality shows on TV, which I hated. So, how did we manage to stay together? I don't have a good answer, we just clicked.

After dating for almost six months, I moved into her condo with her in late June. I put my house up for sale, I was getting tired of taking care of the house anyway. It will be nice to have some else cut the grass and shovel the snow. Her condo was small with two bedrooms and it was a little over a thousand square feet of space. Not a lot of room for two people.

A month after I moved in with Tina, my mother passed away and I inherited her condo which was almost twice the size of Tina's. We updated Mom's condo with new carpet, appliances and painted the interior. When the renovations were completed in September and we moved in. Tina then leased her condo out. We have been living together for almost a year in the new condo.

Tina had been called the black widow. She had been married three times before and each husband had died. She was married to Mark for thirty years and had three boys with him. He was a smoker and suffered from lung cancer and died. Luis was her second husband. They were married for four years. He was involved in a pedestrian-vehicle accident and was killed. Robert was her third husband. Robert was a drug user and was killed when he was high and lost control of his car striking a utility pole. I can't say that she was the cause of their deaths, but the name tag seemed to stick whether it was her fault or not.

Tina has more experienced than I do in the dating game world. She dated between husbands. After Robert's death, she got back into dating. The first guy she dated was Carl and they dated for almost a year. The second guy she dated was Wes and they dated for a couple of years. Wes wanted to get married, but she didn't. She never did elaborate on why she didn't want to get married to Wes. She would talk about her dating life in general, but she never went into any great details. She did talk about her past husbands, but she hardly ever talked about Robert. I guess that was a black mark in her life. The way I figured it, what happened in her past happened and there wasn't much that I can do about her past life. I am only concerned about present and what we can achieve together.

Tina stands five feet-one inches tall, and her hair is blonde and she has green eyes. She has an exceptionally beautiful face, for a woman of her age; as she is five years older than I am. Her sign is Cancer and she believes in that astrology crap. She's slightly on the chunky side; I would call her pleasantly plump. Her breasts are 38dd, which I would find out later.

Tina and I finally met in January after a few weeks of chatting on the dating site. We met at her condo, which was on the other side of the river from my house, about five minutes away. We dated on and off for the next five to six months. I found out that she had spent most of her life in the township, not more than few miles from my house.

In her earlier years, she owned a reality company and was also a mortgage broker. It was odd we never ran into each other living so close together. I guess we just ran in different circles.

I remember just before the Memorial Day weekend, when our first time in bed happened. It was late at night. Let me rephrase that, it was early the next morning, like 2:00 am. and we had been making out for a couple of hours.

"Well, I think it is time for me to go home and get in a four-hour nap before going to work," I said.

"You could nap here with me if you want?" She replied, as she walked into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Wow my eyes popped open and a grin started to creep across my face, as I waited for her to come out of the bathroom. I could visualize the passionate sex we were going to have.

She came out of the bathroom wear her pajamas, "but no sex," she said.

That sort took the wind out of my sails for a moment, but then what the hell at least I'm in her bed and that is better than going home.

Chapter Two

I was back to work and it was Friday, the start of the Memorial Day weekend. The company had given us a four-day weekend. It was always nice to get a four-day weekend. Our company was always great in giving us the extra day off if it was possible.

The old company president said to me one time, "Tommy me boy, you have to sometimes give the fellers an extra day off over the holidays, so they can spend their fucking money. That way whens they come back to work, they're fucking broke and hungry for more money. They will work fucking harder to earn their money."

(Those were almost the exact words that he spoke to me, funny how a statement like that stays in your mind. When I asked him about the statement, he said that was how his granddad said it to him.)

Tina was planning a cookout with a few friends and her family on Saturday. It was to be a party to usher in the summer months and for me to meet some of them.

Friday night she was drinking some wine and talking about what needed to be done for the party tomorrow. I offered to get my electric leaf blower and clean out the patio of leaves and other debris. Tina was drinking white wine, chardonnay was her favorite. She was on her way to becoming moderately buzzed drinking the wine. This was the first time I had seen her drink any volume of alcohol. When we go out for dinner, she usually had a glass or two of wine with her meal.

She became very talkative after a few glasses of wine. She talked about many topics, including some of what had happened in her past.

"This happened to my friend Priscilla a couple of years ago at our annual 4th of July party. I was dating her ex-husband Wes. He showed up at my party and it was after midnight when we ended up in my bed having sex. He spent the night with me. Priscilla spent half the night searched for him, before giving up and going home. The boys had hidden his car out of sight. Priscilla must have thought that he had left the party. Now don't tell anyone that I told you about this. I had been dating Wes on and off for a couple of years before you and Priscilla and her children did not know that I had been dated him. I want to keep my good relationship with Priscilla and her family and if they found out I had been dating Wes, it could cause some hard feelings," she told me.

We finally went to bed, where she continued to ramble on. After talking about several subjects, including our relationship she said this out of the blue, "You know the only way that I will ever have sex with you is if I am drunk."

Talk about a kick in the nuts. I was stunned. I laid there with tears in my eyes and I never said a word to her. I don't think she realized what she said and how I took it. Finally, she ran out of steam and fell asleep. I laid there for a while and they got up, dressed quickly, and went home. On the way home, I did some serious thinking about our relationship.

Obviously, she lied. She was drunk and I never got any sex. But what a thing to say to some guy that you're starting up a relationship with.

The next day, she must have called and texted me at least a dozen times before I finally called her back.

"What do you want Tina?"

"Why did you leave? Why didn't you return my calls sooner?"

"It was what you said last night that stunned me and I thought it was best to get out of there."

"What did I say that bothered you? Would you please refresh my memory?"

"You said that you would never have sex with me unless you were drunk."

"That is not what I meant" ... but I cut her off. "Don't call me just leave me alone," I said as I hung up on her.

Later that afternoon the doorbell rang and I just knew it would be her. I should have just ignored it, but she started to call me on the cell phone and began to pound on the door. I didn't want her to create a scene for the neighbors to see, so like a dummy I let her in. I turned and went down the hallway into the living room, with Tina following me. It was the first time she had been inside of my house, so she was giving it the once over look. She sat on the couch, hoping that I would sit next to her, but I didn't, I sat down on the wing back chair. She carried on with some small talk, with me staying silent.

Finally, she said, "Tom, I'm sorry that you took what I said in the wrong context. It wasn't a reflection on you, but rather on me. My first husband Mark liked to get me drunk. I would lose some of my inhibitions and I would loosen up and get a little wild during sex. I didn't mean to humiliate you in any manner," she said.

"Well you sure have an odd way of saying it."

"I know it came out all wrong and I am really sorry for the misunderstanding it caused."

We discussed the situation for a while and she wanted me to come back to her place for the party. I put up some resistance until she got up and walk over to me and sat on my lap. She put her arms around me and gave me a sizzling kiss that got my juices stirring. What the hell, I'm a guy and we know that a woman's pussy seemed to rule our life. I gave in and followed her back to her condo for the party.

Although we did not have any sex either Saturday or Sunday night, I did spend both nights with her in her bed. Finally, the breakthrough came on Tuesday night. I got into her pajama bottom and finger fucked her to an orgasm. Thursday night was the same, except after I got her off, she gave me a hand job that made me cream my undies.

It was the following weekend after the Memorial Day Holiday. It was a beautiful warm Saturday night for the first week of June. It was just perfect. The sun had gone down and the moon was just starting to show its face.

We were on the patio drinking some chardonnay watching the traffic and people as they went by. Some going down to the boat harbor, others went into the park. We must have drain a bottle and a half and I'm not much of a wine drinker. I didn't realize just how fast I was getting buzzed.

It was getting late and I went to the bathroom while she cleaned up the patio table. I came out of the bathroom and she went in. An hour earlier I taken a Viagra pill, I hoped this would be the night that I finally scored. I have some problems with ED and I sure hope that the Viagra would do its job. I was hoping that we would have full blown sex.

Tina came out of the bathroom and looked at me in a seductive way. Her nipples were sticking out of her pajama top like little missiles. We embraced each other and started kissing passionately, while we slowly made our way to her bed, shedding our clothes on the way. We fell together onto the bed, with our lips locked solidly together. I could feel her tongue work its way into my mouth. I parted my lips to let her have access and our tongues passionately begin to dance together. Lying next to each other, she pressed herself into me, kissing my ear, my neck, rolling her breasts against my chest. I turned my head to kiss her mouth, deeply, our tongues writhing together.

With my arms tightly wrapped around her, I maneuvered our bodies so she was beneath me.

"Tom darling, take me, fuck me hard, make me cum, that's what I need now," she whispered in my ear, raising her knees to ease my entry.

I said nothing, we stared at each other, and then I kissed her softly. With a grunt, I did as she asked, driving myself as deep into her as I could. Her eyes closing tightly, she inhaled loudly as she felt me penetrating her. I filled her full of my cock, I felt her silky vaginal walls clenching me tightly and then undulating along my shaft that was buried inside her. She slowly opened her green eyes and looked up at me.

"Oh, My, God, Tom darling, I feel like I am going to burst," she panted.

I kissed her cheek, her ear and then her lips.

"Are you okay," I managed to gasp despite the sensation of her pussy rippling over my shaft.

"I'm okay... I'm good. Now give it to me, give it to me hard," she gasped.

She shifted her bottom, raising her knees, relaxing so my cock can penetrate her fully. I pulled back for a second and then drove my full length again into her, hard, fast and deep as I could; only stopping when our pelvis' came together. Tina's eyes closed as she pulled my head down, moaning and whimpering into my ear. Her pussy was convulsing over my shaft, each contraction so tight; so strong that I could only give her quick, short strokes with each momentary relaxation of her vagina.

She was breathing loudly in my ear, like she was gasping for air, "Oh... OH... OHH, Tom... I'm cumming,"

"Kiss me... Kiss me hard!" she breathed pulling my head to her, mashing my face into hers.

Our mouths met, her lips opening to my tongue. As we kissed the convulsions rolling through her vagina grew stronger and stronger while she moaned into my mouth. Gradually, Tina grew calmer, the contractions fading. I raised my head I wanted to look at her beautiful face, gradually she opened her eyes.

"God, that was sooo good," she said, slightly panting. "I really came fast." She rose a little to kiss my lips. "See how you excite me; this was what I was thinking about all evening. You're wonderful," she whispered, kissing me again; still squeezing my shaft with the muscles of her vagina,

"Did you cum yet?"

"Not yet."

"Then let's do it some more," she giggled, at the same time her interior muscles beginning again to ripple over my rigid shaft.

"Okay, but now I want you on top so I can play with your beautiful breasts. Hold on!"

With that, she wrapped her legs around me. I pulled her close and raising both of us on my elbows and knees spun us over without moving my cock from inside her.

Now I was finally getting a chance to play with those gorgeous 38DD breast. They are amazing for a woman of her age. There was very little sag in them and her nipples seen to stick out for miles. Her nipples are very sensitive and every time I touched them she would gasp.

She moaned softly, deep in her throat as she rolled her butt over me, her vagina pulsing along my hard shaft. Then she was pumping herself on me, on my cock, up... down, driving her cunt over my hardness squeezing me tight inside her. I reached up, pinching her nipples, hard, causing her moans to come even more loudly.

The exquisite sensation of Tina's vagina convulsing again and again over my hard length was too much for me. Moving my hands to her hips, tightly grasping her sweaty flesh, I bucked up, driving my rigid organ into her, battering her pussy over and over as she pumped herself on me.

I released the control I had been exercising over myself, feeling my cock swell inside her and then I am cumming, gasping at the sensation as my seed began spurting up the length of my cock, into her spasming pussy. After long moments of heavy breathing for us both, she collapsed against my chest, her pussy continuing to vibrate over my shaft. Still panting a little she kissed my chest, again and again, her tongue and lips wetting my skin.

Tina raised her head to whisper, "Oh Tom darling, that was fantastic."

We both collapsed into a heap next to each other. It wasn't long and sleep over took both of us.

Chapter Three

The month of June was great. Our relationship grew stronger, and our sex life was wonderful. I'm not going to say we had sexual intercourse every night, but we had some form of sex four to five times a

week. Which was more than I had in the last couple of years since my wife died.

It was the 4th of July and she had a party to celebrate and watch the fireworks. There were maybe fifty or so people at the party. We had a big cook out with plenty of food and booze. One thing she did make was different flavors of jello mixed with similar flavors of vodka called jello shots. I had never had jello shots before and so I really didn't pay any attention to what the possible results might be. Tina kept feeding me those damn shots all night long and I proceeded to get hammered. Somehow later at night I did manage get some Viagra into me. I'm not sure if I took one or two pills. I don't really know if you should take Viagra if you are hammered?