The Cruise Singer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique felt Amanda let go, finally she was at ease with the situation and was enjoying herself. She focused on her lover's clit, curling her fingers inside her. Amanda's body lost all control she thrashed against the bed moaning loudly and even calling Jay's name instead of Monique's. Squirming and shaking she pressed Monique's face against her breasts, then grabbed the sheet, hanging on for dear life.

The feelings Monique caused were feelings she'd forgotten existed. Tears began forming, her body ready to explode. Monique sensed her lover's orgasm so she intensified her actions gently biting and tugging on Amanda's nipples. Her hand now soaked with the older woman's nectar she whispered to her to let go. All Amanda could do was tell her yes over and over. Finally she hit the plateau, she grunted and thrashed while Monique eased back on her massaging.

Then with one loud gasp she stiffened, her toes curled and her body shuddered with her first orgasm with a woman. It seemed to come in waves, each one slightly smaller than the last but each one delightful. Monique softly whispered how beautiful she was and how thrilled she was to have been her first. She promised that this was just the beginning and that there were many more ways she could achieve her state of bliss and Monique would gladly take her there.

When the waves calmed and her breathing slowed, Amanda pulled Monique back up to look her in the eyes. She'd nearly cried tears of joy with the way she was feeling. Monique gently kissed her lips and then settled in next to her enjoying the sated woman.

Catching her breath Amanda stroked Monique's cheek, "Oh, Monique that was simply amazing. I didn't think I could feel like that again. I love Jay but this was so very different. Thank you."

Monique giggled, kissing Amanda's bare skin next to her, "You are very welcome mon Chéri. I'm sure Monsieur Jay has had his moments. This is new and so a different feeling, no?"

"You're probably right. He was a good lover. I think my problems have affected him mentally as well as physically. I think he may have just given up on satisfying me. I do love him."

"Oh, I know you do and he loves you. Why do you think he agreed to let you go explore with me?"

"I don't know. I guess he wants me to be happy and I am. I wasn't sure about this but now I am. I do love Jay and would never hurt him but I love the way you made me feel. I haven't felt that way in ages." she giggled.

"Oh, it gets better Chéri, believe me. There are many ways we can reach that place where we curl our toes and call out our lovers name. Sometimes it's not the lover we are with." She blushed, playing with Amanda's nipple with her index finger.

"Are we going to just spend the rest of the day in bed making love?" Amanda asked.

"We can if you like, but too much of a good thing is bad, no? We will go out to eat and maybe a little shopping. I know a store in town, Votre Ligne they sell some pretty things. We could get something to dress up in and show off to Monsieur Jay if you like. We'd have to go soon or tomorrow if you like."

"What, you and I together? With Jay? I don't know if I could do that."

"You didn't know you could do this and look where you are."

Amanda sighed, "True, I know he'd love seeing you naked. I've seen the way he's looked at your boobs."

Monique rolled half away from Amanda, cupping her ample breasts and jiggling them, teasing Amanda, "Oui, they are like a magnet to men. I don't mind, some women love them too."

"They are lovely, much larger than mine."

"Oh, Chéri everyone is different you have beautiful breasts. I love how mine feel in my lover's mouth, they are very sensitive." Monique whispered.

Changing the subject a bit Amanda continued, "What do they sell at that shop?"

Monique smiled, "Sexy lingerie, we could get you something very lovely. I have some already. I think you didn't bring anything sexy, no?"

Amanda blushed, "No, sex was the last thing on my mind here, now it's all I'm thinking about. Thanks to you."

Monique smiled, "This is a bad thing, Chéri?"

Amanda sighed, "No, it's a good thing. I feel like a weight has been lifted from me. I'm content. I'm in Paris. But, my husband is all alone while I'm in bed with another woman. It's not really bothering me now. I know that sounds strange but I feel relieved."

"Would you feel better if Monsieur Jay were here with us?"

"I don't know. Let me think about it more. This has been a major step for me, having him here would change everything. Can we please not talk about him? I just want to cuddle and enjoy this for a bit longer."

"Oui, we can stay here as long as you like. I'm happy you are here."

Their conversation came to a halt, each thinking of what had just occurred and what might occur in the near future. Monique enjoyed having Amanda in her bed, it had taken some doing but now she was here and she was going to make the most of it. It didn't matter that Amanda showed very little if any interest in reciprocating the orgasm Monique had given her. It would take a bit more coaxing perhaps but she'd come around. The thought of Jay joining them would be an bonus. She'd slowly get Amanda thinking in that direction before the weekend was through.

Amanda's thoughts ran along a similar line. She was sated and felt she should return the favor but for now she'd bask in the first orgasm she'd had in years, mostly due to her mental and physical changes as she'd aged. Adding Jay to this equation would be interesting. Maybe she'd be jealous, she knew Jay would enjoy both women but could they both make it work without any complications?

It didn't take too long for both of them to fall asleep. They woke about an hour later around four in the afternoon still snuggled in each others arms. Amanda opened her eyes first amazed that she was really there. Her eyes took in the French woman lightly snoring next to her. Looking up and down her naked body Amanda smiled to herself debating whether to wait until Monique woke or to gently bring her back by starting another love making session. This time she would try and pleasure her lover and hope that she could give back what Monique had given her.

With her free hand she began lightly tracing the curves of Monique's body. Her touch was barely perceptible as it floated over the woman's warm bare skin. Occasionally she'd touch slightly firmer and Monique would stir. She'd pause then continue teasing the sleeping beauty. It didn't take too long before Monique opened one eye to see what was going on.

Whispering she asked, "You like touching me, no?"

"Your skin is so soft, like mine. I almost feel like I'm touching myself and I don't feel it. Jay isn't like this at all."

"I thought we weren't going to mention him again, Chéri."

"I can't help it. He's part of me in so many ways. I can't not think about him."

"Then he should join us at some point. Let's take a shower and go get dinner. We can visit the lingerie store tomorrow then get your husband. I don't think we will all fit in my bed, no?"

"We have the hotel room until next Friday. I don't know. I'm just enjoying you next to me right now. If you think we should go then that's fine. But first I want to make love to you. You made me feel so nice I think I should do the same for you."

"Oh, don't feel obligated. Do it because you want to not because you have to. I am happy I made you feel so good. I don't require the same thing. Even though it would be nice." Monique smiled.

"Oh hush!" Amanda laughed.

She decided then to make love to Monique. She turned, rolling Monique onto her back. Sitting up next to her she moved down the bed so she could reach Monique's bare mound with her hand. Then with a devilish grin she lowered her face to one of Monique's magnificent breasts and began to nurse. One hand slipping between Monique's legs it's fingers dancing on the woman's lips. She played in the warmth as she sucked, licked and kissed each breast in turn causing Monique to squirm with delight.

Monique was utterly delighted that Amanda wanted to try this. She pictured the older woman as a Phoenix rising from the ashes, reborn into a bolder more sexually aware woman. Her heart soared as Amanda continued discovering the delights of her body. She offered some direction when Amanda lingered too long in one spot or hit another that was just right then moved away. Her hands cupped her lover's head moving her from breast to breast. When she'd had enough of that she motioned Amanda further down her body. At first she hesitated, then after a slightly firmer push she kissed her way down ending up between the legs. Pausing, she looked back at Monique who was anticipating both the hesitation and the feeling of her lover's lips and tongue between her legs.

"It's okay if you don't want to kiss me there, Chéri."

Amanda swallowed, hoping she wouldn't gag. Lowering her head she placed her face against Monique's thighs, kissing and licking them building up the courage to taste her lover. A few brief moments passed then she closed her eyes, placing her tongue where her fingers had been. Running it up Monique's fold then back down she realized it wasn't as bad as she'd imagined. Monique praised her for her efforts as she opened her legs further offering herself to Amanda.

Then something changed. The warm sweet liquid on her lips and tongue actually delighted Amanda. She's gone down on Jay when they were first married. The taste and feel of him in her mouth made her gag. This was completely different. Monique was delicious. Her enthusiasm rose with each lap of her tongue. Her heart began to race as she slipped her face closer and her tongue deeper into the younger woman. It was if she'd been stranded on a desert island with no fresh water until a thunderstorm passed by. She drank up her lover's juices which aroused Monique more than she'd expected. Amanda cupped her lovers cheeks raising her slightly to get her face closer to the nectar she now craved.

Monique managed to press Amanda into her as she squirmed and moaned her approval. Amanda continued her feasting until Monique could take no more. With a sudden spasm Monique wrapped her legs over Amanda's back trapping her face between her legs as she orgasmed. Amanda was briefly frightened until Monique relaxed her death grip. Panting and squirming Monique thrashed about as her body responded to Amanda's tongue. In broken English mixed with French she praised her new lover delighted that she'd been so good.

Amanda slipped back from Monique's legs watching as she calmed down from her brief intense climax. Sitting back at the edge of the bed, she almost fell off watching Monique writhe. Smiling to herself, her worries about not being able to reciprocate vanished. She managed to get off the bed without falling. She moved back to the head of the bed then slipped in next to Monique who was delighted to have her next to her. They kissed and cuddled for a few minutes, Monique praising Amanda for satisfying her. When their hearts had calmed down Monique suggested they shower and get something for dinner. They could repeat their love making afterwards. Amanda thought that was an excellent idea so they headed to the shower holding hands. Each happy with the situation they now found themselves in.

The shower was an exploration in itself, they took their time soaping each other down, talking, caressing, kissing, rubbing their slick soapy bodies together. Amanda was loving this brand new world that she'd be so conflicted to join. They talked about quite a few things including Jay. Monique was slowly convincing Amanda that including him in their love making would actually smooth over any rough edges or bad feelings on his part. Each time Amanda voiced a negative Monique countered with a positive, slowly eroding Amanda's reluctance to have her husband in bed with them.

After their shower they visited the local market, picking up ingredients for their dinner they walked back to Monique's apartment holding hands. Amanda was infatuated and it showed. Dinner consisted of broiled chicken some fresh vegetables, bread and wine. Amanda helped Monique as best she could in the kitchen sipping wine and having a good laugh with her new friend. They continued their chit chatting as if they'd been long lost friends reunited. Around eight Amanda called the hotel to talk to Jay. She reassured him all was well and that she was enjoying her time with Monique. The tone of his voice indicated he wasn't enjoying their separation but it was what it was. They said their good nights and hung up.

Amanda settled in next to Monique on the sofa telling her about the call. The two women talked a bit more about including him again. Amanda was almost convinced it would be good for them both but still not one hundred percent for it.

Around nine they headed off to bed, Amanda had enough sex for one day so they lay together cuddling and kissing until Amanda yawned signaling Monique she was ready to sleep. They kissed good night and fell asleep in each others arms content in their new relationship.

12