The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel his breath becoming ragged and short, his cock jerking and stiffening even larger. He could sense the hot white cum spewing now out of the wildly jerking head and shooting up into her like liquid fire, ricocheting around inside her hotly convulsing vaginal walls like thick burning streams of molten lava. In a cascade of passion the lovers exploded into a mutual haze, convulsing to exhaustion, then slowing to a wonderful satiated glow.

They lay in a tangle of arms and legs for several minutes before Sue looked at Charlie and cautioned him, "This has to be a secret, Charlie, no one can find out, Ok?"

"I promise, Sue." Charlie readily agreed.

Sue had asked him to stay the night but realized that she now wished to be alone with her thoughts.

"Maybe you should go home now, we can get together tomorrow, if you would like to."

"Oh, Ok Sue," Charlie seemed disappointed that it had to end, even if it was just for the night. He wished the night would last forever.

Sue, saw his pouting look, reached over and kissed him tenderly on the lips and said to him, "You are a wonderful lover, Charlie."

This was all that he needed, armed with this charge of self esteem he rose, dressed, said "Goodnight Sue," and departed into the night.

Sue rolled over onto her back crossed her ankles, placed her hands behind her head and smiled a big happy smile; she had been fucked but good and was sure to get more tomorrow. Having an affair with a virile young man turned out to be quite the ideal situation, she thought.

But then she remembered Bob; would he still be ok with what she had done? She had acted wantonly. She never took into account his feelings; she just assumed that he wanted it also. He had agreed to the affair, hadn't he? He gave her permission -- or had he just given in to her lust? No! He had initiated this entire encounter with his fantasies. Bob would be just fine.

She had the best of both worlds: A loving husband and a young lover.

=//=

Sue woke late the next morning. The emotional exertion had required sleep to recover properly. She was making coffee just as the phone rang.

Bob had tossed and turned all night. So many fears had surfaced to haunt him that sleep would not come until late in the morning. Things had moved so quickly in their sex games. Sue, his demur wife had acted so oddly last evening; she had begged to have sex with Charlie Banks. Bob's mind raced with the implications of the affair: Was Sue alright? Had they actually gone through with the tryst? Had they used protection? Would Charlie blab to his buddies, exposing the affair? The list seemed endless and Bob had no way of knowing.

Bob was emotionally and physically exhausted. Still, he arose early, determined to hear what had transpired at home with his wife and her young lover. At six o'clock west coast time it was eight back home, Bob dialed the home phone number; it was Sue's day off from work and she should be up by this time.

"Hello."

"Hi Sue, did I wake you?"

"No, I was just making coffee. What has you up this early?" She said it before it dawned on her just what might have him up early.

"I need to talk to you Sue." Bob intimated rather matter-of-factly.

"Oh, of course, honey."

"Tell me Sue...about last night."

Sue sensed his vulnerability, his concern.

"Oh, well, where do I start?" She said it out loud, but meant it as a verbal parry -- she needed a moment to think.

"Start with Charlie, Sue."

"Charlie was with me last night when you called."

"I remember."

"Well, I told you Charlie had a crush on me. And with everything that happened the last couple days, I was on edge, you know, like in our fantasies. I hadn't really thought about it, until we talked last night. You called just as Charlie had me so aroused that I almost asked him to leave. I was scared. But talking to you, hearing your voice gave me the courage to do what I couldn't do alone. You gave me strength."

"So it wasn't a planned thing?"

"Oh, no! We were just talking until you called last night, then my emotions just exploded."

"And Charlie?" Bob desperately wanted to rapid fire a barrage of interrogating questions at her, but maintained his composure.

"Oh god, he's so sweet, Bob, I had no idea it could be so good."

That statement cut across the grain with Bob, he winced from the emotional assault.

"Really?" Bob said with just a touch of jealousy.

The friction with Bob didn't register with Sue, she was focused on her memory of last night.

"Yeah..." She paused before continuing with a chuckle, "He was so scared. I was his first lover."

Bob froze. She had said it. She had said "first lover". He shook with the realization that his wife had been with another man, not in some fantasy play, but really and truly fucked by Charlie Banks.

"Tell me." He squeaked, his pulse pounding in his ears.

"Well, Charlie was waiting for me in the livingroom. He had no idea what we were up to. I just took his hand and led him to the bedroom. You will never know how scared I was, but I managed to get him undressed and in bed."

Bob was slowly stroking himself.

"You know I don't ever remember you being so scared our first time. Anyway, I started to give him a blow job-"

Bob quickly cut into her narrative, "You blew him?"

"Ha! Yes, of course I did, what did you think we were going to do?"

"Well...."

"Let me finish...." Sue continued telling Bob of the evening that she had shared with Charlie. She was just explaining that she had asked Charlie to leave afterward when she heard a loud noise coming from the back yard.

"What's that?" She wondered out loud.

"What's wrong honey?"

"Somebody's in our yard." Sue went to the window and looked out. What she saw brought a smile to her face; Charlie was mowing the yard.

"Who's there Sue?"

"It's Charlie, he's mowing the yard." Sue said with a giggle.

Bob's heart felt like it was stuck in his throat.

"You know Bob, if he was half the man you are he'd be dangerous."

Sue had no idea what that small admission meant to Bob. His flagging confidence, his self esteem, had been reaffirmed in that brief statement.

"Sue..."

"Yes Bob."

"I need a favor...."

As Charlie finished mowing Sue brought him a tall glass of iced tea. He smiled when he saw her walking towards him.

"Hi Sue."

"Good morning Charlie."

Charlie put the mower up, sat on an old tree stump and drank the iced tea.

Sue felt compelled to talk, "Charlie, about last night-"

"I know, it was crazy Sue. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you. I know you're married, and shouldn't take advantage; still, I've loved you for so long..."

He had used the "L" word! Sue gasped when he had said it; looking around to be sure no one was within ear shot.

"Charlie," she admonished, "Don't talk like that. Someone might hear."

Charlie cringed from the terse reprimand.

"Sorry Sue."

"Let's go in the house, we can talk there."

Charlie was up and moving immediately. Sue smiled a knowing smile.

Inside Sue pushed the door fully closed, turned and kissed Charlie loving on the lips. Charlie tried to embrace Sue, but she pushed him away.

"Jump in the shower Charlie, and then meet me in the bedroom...."

Charlie leaned in with a smile and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll just be a minute."

Sue moved to the bedroom and disrobed. She sat on the edge of the bed as nervous as a teenager. When she finally heard the shower turn off she reached for the phone, dialed Bob's hotel phone number and when he answered she asked, "Are you ready?" She then pushed the speaker phone button on the handset, placing it on the night stand.

Sue was waiting when she heard the bathroom door open. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she sat with her back straight and stiff. She saw Charlie coming through the door. His face was solemn. Her heart sank.

Charlie walked over and stood in front of Sue. He stared down at her, his face unchanged. Then he reached toward her and caressed her face.

Sue's eyes grew wide.

"Suck me Sue."

Sue almost screamed with joy. Her hands were trembling as she reached for his penis. She suddenly realized that he was already hard. Quickly she pulled his penis close to her face. When she looked up she saw Charlie smiling down at her. She smiled back and opened her mouth and took the pulsing head inside. A moan escaped both of their lips as she began to suck and pump the shaft with her hand.

Bob listened intently as the two lovers began their torrid lovemaking.

Charlie's hips began to sway gently back and forth and his hands reached for her head. "Yes Sue, suck me," he gasped.

Charlie was giving Bob his due, she thought; his plan to listen as she made love to Charlie seemed to be starting off well.

Sue sucked Charlie until he was trembling with need. However, she wasn't going to get him off this way. She wanted his penis inside when he came this time. Reluctantly, she pulled away. Again she looked up at him, her lips wet, his penis shining with her saliva as it pulsed in her fist. "Make love to me," she said, just a little louder than necessary. "I want this inside me."

Without hesitation, Charlie reached down and pulled Sue to her feet. His lips met hers and his arms pulled her tight. They moaned as they kissed passionately. Charlie's hands slipped down her back and he grasped her ass. "Oh God," he moaned when he felt the soft flesh of her ass cheeks.

Their lips went together and their tongues fought for possession of each other's lips as their passion grew rapidly.

Charlie moaned as he kissed her breasts. His eyes devoured the soft mounds of flesh. His head bent to her neck and he began to kiss downward. He nibbled at the nape of her neck and felt her body tremble and then he moved lower, kissing the smooth flesh until he reached the swells of her breasts. His tongue came out and he traced a path down her skin until he reached a hard nipple.

"Oh God Charlie," Sue moaned when he sucked her nipple into his mouth. She pushed her breast forward, urging him to suck it. She let him suck the sensitive nipple until she couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled it away and his lips made a loud pop. Then she quickly fed him the other breast. Between her legs, her vagina was throbbing and juice was dripping down her thighs.

Charlie looked at her and a moan escaped his mouth. A second later he was on his knees, staring at her swollen sex. He had only heard about pleasuring a woman this way. Her clear sex juice was hanging from her swollen lips and the light from the morning sun made it look like drips of warm honey. And, like a bee to honey, Charlie moved forward until his tongue reached the strings of juice. He trembled as he brought the sweet liquid to his mouth. Then with a growl he buried his head between her thighs.

"Oh Charlie," Sue moaned as her legs began to tremble. Her legs gave out and she rolled on the bed, bringing Charlie's head with her. Soon she was lying on her back with her legs wrapped around his head. Her hands found his head and she pulled him into her warm crotch. "Yes, yes, yes," she gasped as her hips began to buck upward. Suddenly, without warning she began to climax. "Ahh," she screamed as fireworks began to go off in her head. She threw her head back and forth and her body convulsed as waves of incredible pleasure rushed through her. Her hips began to bounce on the bed.

Charlie held on as he lost himself between her legs. Her thighs covered his ears and her hands pulled his hair. His cheeks, his nose and his mouth were all buried in her swollen flesh. She consumed him...all of his senses. He was in sexual heaven.

Bob listened intently as his wife climaxed from the machinations of another man.

When Sue's climax waned, her legs dropped from his shoulders. She let him kiss and lick her for sometime before she pushed him back.

Charlie looked disoriented as he sat back. His face was covered with her juice and it dripped from his chin.

"I need you," Sue whispered. She moved back until she was lying on the pillows. Then she bent her knees and opened them. She held her hand out to Charlie.

Bob heard his wife say "I need you", to Charlie. Bob's erection pulsed in his hand.

Sue opened her arms and legs to Charlie. She moaned as his chest pressed to her and their lips met. She could feel his pulsing penis dripping juice onto her stomach. Pulling her lips from his she gasped, "Fuck me Charlie." She reached down for his penis.

Charlie moved up on his hands and watched as Sue grasped his penis. He let her lead him to her. She directed the swollen head to her equally swollen sex lips. Slowly she moved it up and down between the lips before centering it on the hole.

Sue let just the head slip inside and whispered, "Wait." Then she looked up into Charlie's eyes. She didn't have to say anything. Their eyes were swimming with lust. She had paused, thinking Bob must be anxious, was he still listening? Or had he been put off by the spectacle, and hung up? She wished to know.

Charlie held himself over Sue, the head of his penis throbbing just inside her clinching lips. He waited... waited for permission to enter her... waited for permission to fuck his best friend's sister, a married woman; Bob's wife. The seconds ticked by.

Slowly Sue lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, still keeping his penis at bay. Finally, she took a deep breath, her eyes still staring into his, and whispered, "Fuck me Charlie." With a bellow Charlie dropped his weight downward, forcing his penis all the way into her body.

"Ahhhhhh," they both screamed as the long shaft slid to the bottom.

Sue's head was spinning and she was having difficulty catching her breath. She had waited so long for this moment. She had anticipated it and now it was happening; she was having sex with another man while her husband listened. The part of her that she should only share with her husband was now being violated by another man. It was so much sweeter because it was a man she now knew that she loved. She had fallen in love with Charlie Banks.

Charlie was gasping for breath as well. The soft warmth of her vagina was almost more than he could take. He could feel her soft breasts on his chest and her legs pulling his hips downward. "Oh God," he gasped and pulled his hips back until his penis was barely inside her. This time he was the one teasing... the one holding back. He looked down at her and smiled, then dropped his hips. Again they both screamed in pleasure. However, Charlie didn't stop at the bottom. He quickly pulled back and did it again. Soon his hips were moving at a steady pace, matching the movements under him. He worked in and out, slowly increasing his pace until he was pounding into her with abandon. Sue's copious juices began to coat his penis and drip down the cheeks of her ass. The room filled with the sound of two bodies slapping together.

Bob was amazed at the vocal exhibition being transmitted to him.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me!" Sue screamed. She was rapidly nearing another climax when she heard Charlie gasping at her ear.

"I'm... getting... close," he gasped in warning.

"Cum, cum for me!" Sue encouraged.

"Can I... can I... cum in you?" Charlie asked breathlessly.

"Yes, yes, fill me with your cum!" Sue returned, her hips pushing up at him even more rapidly.

"Oh Sue!" Charlie moaned as his balls tightened. Suddenly he pushed in as deeply as he could go and his body convulsed. His sperm shot from the swollen head, splattering on the welcoming interior walls of Sue's vagina.

Sue felt his penis throb and knew that he was filling her with his seed. Her legs tightened around his waist and she lifted her hips. She began to climax.

The two lovers froze as their bodies merged into one.

Within a few seconds Charlie collapsed onto Sue, his breathing still ragged. He found her lips and kissed her tenderly. "That was incredible!" he whispered.

"You're a wonderful lover," Sue sighed. Her legs were still wrapped around his waist and she could feel his sperm leaking from around their still joined sex organs.

"I love you Sue."

Sue tensed, shocked by his admission. Bob was listening, and must have heard Charlie.

"You're sweet Charlie. Thank you."

Sue made a grand gesture of kissing him fully on the lips, both to shut him up and to obscure her reaching for the phone to disconnect the line. Bob's going to be pissed she thought.

Charlie lounged around with Sue for another hour. They ate lunch and then Charlie went to visit with his family.

Sue wondered if she should call Bob back and explain Charlie's behavior. No, she would just wait for his call.

Bob wrapped up his business on the west coast and was due to fly back the following day. Listening to Sue and Charlie had so unnerved him that he barely functioned the rest of the day. He had heard Charlie tell Sue that he loved her. It didn't hold the same meaning to Bob as it did Sue; he realized that as a young man with his first love, he was just expressing himself the only way he could. What did bother Bob was that his wife was acting like a complete slut with Charlie Banks. Hot? Yes! Dangerous? Absolutely!

Bob called early that evening, to check on Sue. When she asked if he wanted to listen in again, Bob declined, saying he needed to get to bed early because he had an early flight home. When a knock came to the door, Sue announced that, "Charlie's here", and told Bob, "Goodnight".

Bob gnashed his teeth. Things were not how he had envisioned them. He needed to be home.

=//=

Sue was at work when Bob arrived home. Bob made his way through the house looking at the way things were arranged. Nothing seemed out of place, but things weren't as they seemed. He went to the bedroom -- his bedroom -- the bedroom that his wife had shared with Charlie Banks. He wasn't quite sure if he could smell anything out of place, he sniffed the air, and then he bent to the bed and sniffed. Nothing. No trace of a strange scent. Small comfort he found in that.

Bob thought of how they had come to this place in their relationship. He began to realize that this is where you find yourself if you venture into the emotional abyss. A marriage is between two people, regardless of the sexual acrobatics, the marriage is only as sound as the people in it. If Sue was Ok then how could he be the weak link? Neither Charlie Banks, nor anyone else for that matter, could destroy their marriage only they could -- only he could. He resolved that it was not to be he that caused the dissolution of their marriage.

When Sue came home he greeted her with love and happiness. She returned the sentiment. Love conquers all.

They made love as married couples do -- lovingly, completely, and sensuously -- until dinner time came.

Bob was showering while Sue cooked dinner. Tom and Charlie stopped in to visit. It was Charlie's last night before leaving to head back to Afghanistan.

Bob emerged freshly dressed to find Charlie sitting at the kitchen table chatting with Sue and Tom. He was halted dead in his tracks; coming face to face with his wife's lover was unsettling.

"Hi honey." Sue beamed her radiant smile toward her husband. The situation had not affected her the same way.

Charlie and Tom both said "Hi" as Bob recovered from the shock.

"Hello." Bob replied, trying to be as pleasant as they all seemed to be.

They ate dinner together. They laughed and joked until late into the night.

Tom realized that the hour was late and asked Sue, "Hey, sis, can Charlie and I crash here tonight?"

Sue looked to Bob, who was staring back at her inscrutably.

"Well...I suppose so...." She tried to fathom her husband's mind. "After all, it is Charlie's last night home."

Bob was caught between his resolution to be reticent and his jealous inclinations toward his wife.