The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sue you really fucked your brother."

Sue didn't entertain any qualms about having sex with Tom. But hearing Bob say it like that made her a little queasy. "Umm hmm."

"How did you talk him into it?"

"It wasn't really all that hard...just like you said."

"Tell me about it Sue." Bob desperately needed to hear it from Sue how she had seduced Tom.

"I really need to get back Bob, Tom's still here."

"He's waiting for you?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"In bed."

"Oh Sue!"

"I know, he's really something Bob, I'll tell you later, bye now."

Sue slipped back into bed with Tom.

Sleep never came that night for Bob.

=//=

By the time Bob got home Sue had dinner on the table and was trying desperately to keep everything warm. Sue met her husband at the door with a hug and a deep, loving kiss.

"Wow, if that's the way you welcome me home I may have to leave more often."

"Don't you dare mister." Sue admonished.

The couple ate and chit-chatted, but kept clear of the subject de-jour. After dinner Bob took a long shower as Sue straightened up the kitchen. Bob waited for his wife as she took her turn in the bathroom. They met in the bedroom, both realizing there was a reckoning to contend with. Both dispensed with the formality of dressing in bed clothes, they simply snaked into each other's embrace falling onto the bed.

Sue frantically grasped for Bob's manhood, as Bob splayed Sue's labia with a practiced thumb and forefinger.

The lovers were thrashing about as thoughts of what was to be said flashed intermittently through their minds. This lack of verbal communication, fraught with meaningful intention, drove their libidinous need to desperate intensity.

Bob threw Sue onto her back and forcefully entered her fully on the first thrust. He continued to pound into her with abandon, imagining her with Tom where he was, doing as he was... He couldn't last long this agitated, and he began to ejaculate. He slowed and collapsed on top of Sue's heaving chest.

"Oh my. That was incredible." Bob huffed as he spoke, still gasping for air.

"A little quick for me honey." Sue added.

"Give me a second, and I'll be ready again. I promise." Bob rolled off Sue and lay by her side.

"Tell me about Tom, Sue." Bob sensed his wife tense slightly when he spoke Tom's name. "Curious", he thought.

Sue looked away as she began to speak. Any good salesman will tell you that this is a dead give away for a prevarication. Sue was hiding something.

"Well, just like you said, I asked him to dinner and we talked."

"Is something wrong Sue?"

"What do you mean?"

"You seem reluctant, is everything ok with you and Tom?"

"Oh sure..."

"Tell me how you seduced him."

Sue knew she had to come clean. Her conscience was getting the better of her and soon she would be out and out lying to her husband if she wasn't truthful now.

"Bob, I need to confess something."

"What must you confess babe?"

"The other night when we discussed Tom, remember?"

"Yes."

"Not the night you asked me about Tom, the night before."

"Ok, what about it?"

"Tom and I were together that first night."

"You mean, before I had suggested it, you had already..."

"When I was explaining the affair with Charlie to him there was a moment when we shared a tender caress and it quickly progressed from there. I'm so sorry I deceived you Bob."

"Explain it to me Sue."

"Well, as I was telling Tom about Charlie and me, I noticed his erection."

"Yes, I recall you mentioning that."

"He must have noticed me looking 'cause he said that I had caused it somehow. Then he starts talking about how he had a crush on me just like Charlie did."

"Really?"

"That's what he said. Anyway, that's when he leaned in and kissed me."

"He kissed you?"

"Yes, well, I think so; yes he kissed me and fondled my breasts."

"Your breasts? Damn Sue he seduced you!"

"I suppose he did."

"That little shit! Who would have guessed it?"

"You aren't upset with us Bob?"

"No, how could I be upset? Just because you guys thought of it first isn't any reason to be mad, hell it's kinda hot how you two hit it off so well."

"Oh Bob, I love you so." Sue kissed her husband deeply.

"Now tell me what happened after that first kiss."

=//=

Bob went into the office the next day but left early, expecting Sue to be home, he arrived to find the house vacant. He didn't have to wait long though, as Sue's car pulled in the drive and parked just out of sight of the window. The weather was such that the widows were opened to let the cool breeze circulate through the house. Bob heard them before he could see them, Sue and her brother laughing as they walked to the house from the car. Bob became anxious. Why he had this reaction was absurd; it was his house after all.

Sue entered the livingroom to find Bob waiting. She beamed a wicked smile and winked at Bob, who stood nervously in the center of the room.

"Hi Bob." Tom gushed as he offered his hand to shake. "How was the trip?"

"Uh, great Tom, come in and make your self at home."

Sue prepared dinner while the two men talked of sports and the weather, both keeping hidden their separate thoughts of Sue in erotic vignettes.

After dinner the trio sat around and talked the mundane talk of idle conversation. The plan was to keep Tom around until late, too late to take him home. Then it would be Sue who would stage an erotic coupling with her brother for her husband's voyeuristic benefit.

At midnight Bob announced that it was past his bedtime. He said goodnight to Tom and told Sue he would see her in bed. Bob moved to his bedroom, but turned to listen to Tom and Sue.

Sue was putting a sheet and pillow on the couch for Tom to use. Tom hugged his sister, kissed her earlobe and whispered something into her ear. Sue smiled, kissed him fully on the lips and said, "I know, but there will be time for us Tom, just be patient." She turned and walked into the bedroom with Bob.

Bob met Sue in the darkness and asked her what Tom had whispered into her ear.

"He wished it was him in my bed tonight."

"No shit? What balls!"

"I thought it was sweet." Sue felt Bob's erection pressing on her leg; she knelt in front of her husband, took his erection in her hand and suggested, "We need to wait a little while before I join him. Want a little action first?"

Bob smiled down at his loving wife and nodded.

Sue took him into her mouth and in moments had him ejaculating down her throat.

It seemed like hours had passed, but it was really only several minutes later when Sue, quickly brushing her teeth, prepared to go to her brother. Bob hugged her and kissed her cheek before she slid into the darkness of the livingroom.

Sue moved to her brother's still form lying on the couch. She began to reach out to shake him awake, but Tom's whispered voice queried, "What's up?"

Sue jumped back, startled momentarily. "Shush," She cautioned him, "Come with me."

She grabbed him by the hand and led him into the kitchen. There, by the dim glow of a streetlight streaming through the window Sue turned and began kissing her brother.

When she came up for air Tom asked, "Bob?"

"He's asleep, he can't hear us in here anyway." And she returned her attention to kissing her young lover.

When they had renovated the house a second bedroom was converted into the bathroom and a wash room, each with connecting doors from the master bedroom to the bathroom, the washroom and the kitchen. Bob quietly passed through the adjoining rooms until he was in the wash room, the door to which had been conveniently left ajar.

Bob looked into the kitchen to find Tom being smothered with Sue's kisses. They caressed as frantically as teenagers. Then Bob mused, Tom was a teenager.

Sue made the first move and pulled Tom's shirt over his head, exposing his well muscled torso. Sue dipped and kissed each of his nipples, before descending to her knees, and unfastening his pants. Deliberately she pulled his already erect penis into her fist, pumped it once and began to devour it.

If Bob wanted a show she was damn well going to give it to him.

Tom was telegraphing his impending orgasm. He grasped Sue's head and began to thrust fully into her mouth. Just as he groaned Sue felt the surge in his shaft and pulled off his penis allowing the viscous white ejaculate to spray her face. Again and again he spewed his sperm onto Sue's upturned face.

Bob was amazed at this sordid display. His wife was acting the slut with her brother. Bob was reveling in the reality that Sue was acting out.

Tom slowed and leaned back into the counter, exhausted for the moment.

Sue stood up and leaned into Tom. She kissed him fully, with her tongue swapping Tom's seed into his mouth. Tom had become accustomed to Sue sharing his seed with him; he had begun to expect it. Sue reached up with her hand and wiped some of the sperm from her face. She chuckled and reached for a dish cloth to remove more of it.

Tom swapped places with Sue and helped her onto the counter. Sue let her robe fall from her shoulders and leaned back into the cupboard. Tom spread his sister's thighs and breathed in her aroma. Gently he pressed his tongue into Sue's tender folds. He began long licks up and down the labia, and then he began kissing the nubbin of her clitoris. Sue was gasping for air; shaking with the approaching climax, she grasped Tom's head as he suckled her clit.

Bob was in rapt attention with the two siblings locked in a loving pose.

Just then Sue looked up and saw Bob watching her with her brother and it sent her over the top. "Oh god yes, yes!" Her eyes were locked on her husband's as she pulled Tom's face into her throbbing sex. She hunched forward as much as she could, caught in the rapture of the salacious moment, wanting just a fraction more of Tom's tongue to penetrate. She clasped her legs around his shoulders and pressed him even more firmly into her center. Still the waves of orgasm rushed over her.

She was screaming now, "Oh god Tom yes, yes!"

Tom panicked. He pulled himself free of his sister's grasp. He saw her smoldering eyes, hooded, full of lust, searching like a feral cat.

Bob made his way back to the bedroom. He too realized the spectacle had exposed them. Bob thought quickly, he had to defuse the situation. He called out from the bedroom in his best sleepy voice, "What's wrong Sue?"

Sue, still out of breath and deeply submerged in her libidinous state, creaked out an answer, "Its ok Bob, go back to sleep."

Tom was scared stiff, his penis had flagged to a completely flaccid state, and he wavered as he thought of what to do.

Sue leapt from the counter and with both hands grabbed Tom's head ravishing him with hungry kisses.

Tom tried to protest, but her will was superior to his and he succumbed to her.

Bob waited a few moments and returned to his perch in the washroom. When he moved back into his position he didn't immediately see the two lovers. Then a small movement on the floor caught his eye. He could see Tom on his back, Sue directly above him, with his penis in her mouth.

Sue worked on her brother intently. His dread had a deleterious effect on his erection. But Sue was good, real good, and soon she had him raging at full mast. She moved over him and placed him at her opening; she traced him along her slit and then plunged him wholesale into her. Sue began to undulate on her brother's prostrate form.

Bob watched from the shadow of the doorway as his wife began to grind her clit furiously against Tom's pubic bone. She spayed her knees wide to receive as much of him as she could.

Tom humped and pressed his heels into the floor as he thrust up to meet her. Then it began for Tom, his hands were clasping Sue's hips as he trust upward violently. He held himself up as he began shooting his sperm into her succulent womb.

Sue followed with a grinding, downward pressure against Tom's quaking torso. She gasped and moaned as she searched for his mouth with hers, her tongue probing his, lashing out, lapping his face with abandon.

The lovers collapsed into a heaving mass of sweat and flesh, there on the kitchen floor.

Bob sensed the end and quietly moved back into the bedroom to await his wife. He sat at the edge of the bed for a moment, then thought better of it and got into bed, between the sheets. But Sue did not appear. Bob wondered if they had begun anew, so he went back into the washroom and peered into the kitchen. They still lay in a heap, as they were before, passed out from the physical and emotional exertion.

There was nothing Bob could do so he went back to bed; he tried to sleep but sleep wouldn't come.

Sue felt Tom's penis slip out of her vagina and this roused her from her slumber. Tom was snoring lightly, obviously dead to the world. She smiled, kissed him and gently woke him. "Tom, Tom, you have to get up. Let me help you to the couch."

"Umm, I was having the best dream, and you were in it sis." He moaned drowsily.

"It wasn't a dream little brother." Sue kissed him again. "We have to go to bed Tom."

"Ok Sue, ok." Tom arose from his position on the floor and with one last kiss said goodnight to his sister.

The clock next to the bed read two o'clock in the morning. Sue ambled into the bathroom and managed to sit on the commode, she propped her head in her hands as she felt Tom's semen dripping into the water. She wiped as much as she could and left the mess for the morning, she didn't want to wake Bob by flushing.

She moved to the bed and carefully climbed in beside her husband.

"I was worried." Bob whispered.

Sue startled at Bob still being awake. "Oh, I know... We just collapsed."

Bob reached for his wife. She was still sweaty and her hair was matted against her scalp. He kissed her forehead. She cooed as she cuddled against him, moving into a spooning position. Bob felt her folds from behind and gently pressed his thickly engorged penis into her. He began to stroke slowly in and out. He climaxed with a moan and then slept until morning.

Bob was awakened by Sue straddling his chest. She was naked and freshly showered. When she was sure he was coherent, she moved her clitoris to within a fraction of an inch of his mouth. She watched as his tongue darted into her folds. How wonderful to have such a loving husband, she thought.

"Good morning Bob."

"Mmm, good morning honey."

Sue leaned back and moved off his chest, and then out of bed.

"Where's Tom?" Bob asked, suddenly aware that he didn't know where her brother was.

"He's still asleep."

"Well, I better get up and drop by the office." He leaned up on one elbow.

"Ok, I'm off today so I'll take Tom home when he wakes up."

"What's the hurry?"

"No hurry. " Sue responded without thinking. Then on mature thought she turned to look at Bob. He was smiling from ear to ear. "If I were to venture a guess, I might think you had other plans."

"Didn't Tom say something about sharing your bed?" Bob teased.

"That might be fun, but I'll never get any house work done."

"I'll help you later."

"Deal!" Sue kissed him and then went to make coffee.

Sue and Tom spent the day in bed. They took breaks to recover their strength, but the bulk of their time was spent discovering their most intimate inclinations.

=//=

The weeks turned into months for the lovers. When Bob was gone on trips, Tom shared his sister's bed. When Bob was home, Tom would steal what time he could with Sue.

Then the day came when they received word that Charlie was returning from Afghanistan. Tom seemed just a little jealous to Sue. Bob wondered how he would fit into the new arrangement. Sue was sure of her feelings; she had loved Charlie and was in love with him. She was in love with all three men, each in a different way, but just as surely.

This time his return was to be at his home base. That was a four hour drive from home for them. The day of his return was a work day for Bob, but not for Sue. Bob realized early that Sue would want to go see Charlie and welcome him home, but decided to ask Tom to accompany her to keep up appearances. It was decided and they left with just enough time to get there before Charlie's arrival.

On the drive down Tom became surly and openly resentful of Charlie's re-insinuation into their love life. Tom shared Sue with Bob because he was her husband, but he was resentful of Charlie's intrusion. He was jealous.

They arrived and met the plane on the airstrip. It was a grand affair and hugs were passed around to every one. When it came to Sue's turn Charlie whispered in her ear how happy he was she had come to meet him. With one more hug he said, "Meet me at the back of the hangar behind you." Sue looked in the direction he had indicated and moved slowly toward the hangar.

Every one else crowded around Charlie and didn't notice her move away. She waited for several minutes before she saw someone emerge from the shadows. Charlie had made his escape. He ran to her and scooped her up in his arms. They kissed like the long separated lovers they were.

Charlie reached between them and began to unfasten Sue's pants. Sue was wearing blue jeans, but Charlie expertly pulled them down to her thighs, spun her around and leaned her over. He quickly pulled his stiff prick from his own pants and penetrated her as she braced herself against the hangar wall.

Moments later Charlie spewed his seed into her and relaxed. "I've thought of nothing else Sue."

His simple admission touched her deeply; it was what endeared him to her.

Sue returned to the throng and as they were ushered out into the parking area, Tom leaned to her and knowingly said "We'll see him again soon."

Sue fought back a sob and wiped a tear away. "I hope so."

"He's getting two weeks leave starting next week."

Sue's face brightened, and she asked, "Really. Two weeks?"

"Really."

"Let's go home Tom."

=//=

Sue had a balancing act to perform; Bob knew that she was spending time with Charlie and Tom. Tom knew that she was seeing Charlie. But Charlie didn't know Sue was seeing Tom. And no one could know any more than the presently knew.

And so it was that fitting Charlie into the rotation was a difficult proposition. Not the least was that she often had to plead with Tom for the time she needed to be with Charlie. Tom was a jealous lover, a real role reversal for Sue, having to assuage her brother's feelings so she could have sex with another man.

As for keeping up with three virile men Sue was mastering the task. Several times she had to make love with all three in the same day. Tom insisted he visit whenever she had a date with Charlie. Sue wasn't annoyed by his posturing; she realized that he was a wonderful lover because of his possessive nature. Tom consumed her when they made love. He was a totally committed lover as well as her brother; she wanted his committed love; anything less seemed unacceptable.

Then came a night she had promised Tom could stop by at midnight after Charlie had visited. Sue had lost track of time and was unaware that Tom was watching her with Charlie as they made love on the livingroom floor. When Charlie finally left, Tom let himself in the kitchen door. He startled Sue when he came up behind her.

Sue turned with a start, but relaxed as she recognized Tom. "Oh! Hi Tom." She said with a smile, moving up to kiss him.

Tom turned away. Sue was troubled with his deportment. "What's wrong Tom?"

"I've been waiting outside Sue."

Suddenly she was aware of her mistake. "I'm sorry Tom, time got away from me."

"I watched you and Charlie..."

A thought flittered through her mind, he's nothing like Bob.

"You had told me to be here at midnight Sue."

"I know, but you're here now. Why don't you make yourself comfortable and I'll be right back?"

1...34567...12