The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She scurried off and quickly cleaned herself up, returning to find Tom seated on the couch looking sullen. She realized she had to fix this now. "Tom, have you ever done anal?"

Tom looked up quizzically, "Anal?"

"I've never done it. But I've always wondered what it was like."

Tom had suddenly forgotten his travails, he was in rapt attention. "What do I need to do?"

"Wait here." Sue went to the bedroom and retrieved her tube of lubricant.

Bob roused and asked when she was coming to bed. She leaned over her husband, kissed him on the head, and said "Go to sleep babe, I'll be in soon."

Sue returned to the livingroom to find Tom naked, sporting a raging hardon.

Sue chuckled and moved to her brother. They kissed and fondled one another as they made their way to the floor. Sue took the tube of lube and squirted a significant portion onto her hand and applied it to Tom's penis, and then she placed a finger against her sphincter and pressed it into her orifice. Once well lubed and adjusting to her finger she moved onto all fours, looked to Tom, and said "okay."

Tom positioned his phallus at Sue's puckered rear opening. He pressed forward, but the resistance was considerable.

"Easy does it." Sue gasped.

She pushed back as Tom pushed forward. With a pop the head of his penis made its way past the clinching muscle of her anus.

"Oh god!" Sue exclaimed.

Tom stopped in fear of hurting her.

But Sue pushed backward. Tom took up the demand for more penetration, and pressed forward equally with Sue's pressure. Incrementally Tom's penis found its way into her bowels.

After long moments of working it inside her, Tom's penis was now fully inside her. He began to stroke in and out. The smooth tension of the sphincter was an exquisite feeling, and soon Tom was reveling in the new found sensation.

Sue had never been so full. She reeled with the pain and pleasure simultaneously. She finally found the poise to reach between her legs and began working her clit as Tom pounded her tender anus.

Sue was beginning to feel an orgasm when she felt Tom tense inside her ass. As he shot stream after stream of sperm into her intestines, Sue ground her fingers into her clit, releasing her own climax. The lovers collapsed into a heap, Tom still inside Sue's ass.

Tom groaned, "Sue that was awesome!"

"Oh Tom, I had no idea it would feel so intense."

"It really was your first time?"

"Yes."

"Sue?"

"Yes Tom."

"Can I ask a favor?"

"Another?"

"Ha-ha. Funny!"

"Ok, name it."

"Can this be something just you and I share?"

Sue knew she had disarmed him. "Alright, but not every day, ok?"

"Ok." He said with a knowing chuckle. He leaned into her face and kissed her deeply. He had fallen completely in love with this woman -- his sister.

=//=

Change is inevitable. Charlie's leave ended and he returned to his life as a soldier, promising to drop by as often as possible.

Sue was content with being a wife to Bob and a lover to Tom. Her life was full, and she wanted for nothing -- she thought.

The area's biggest holiday of the summer wasn't the Fourth of July, or Memorial Day, it was the town's Founder's Day celebration. Everyone prepared a picnic lunch and gathered in the central park, where a carnival and music was enjoyed until it became dark enough for fireworks, which was the grand finale of the day's celebration.

Bob and Sue had set their picnic up under a great weeping willow tree at the edge of the park, not the best location for the festivities, but shaded and on a rise so that the breeze would keep them from roasting in the sunshine of the park proper.

Tom had promised to drop by, but otherwise had his posse of friend's well in hand pursuing the local girls.

Bob and Sue visited with old friends throughout the day. From time to time they would wander around to enjoy the goings-on. As dusk approached Bob was immersed in a conversation with the guys from work, and Sue found herself alone, so she went for a walk. She stopped to watch the Ferris wheel. She didn't notice the man standing next to her as she smiled widely looking up to watch the rider's revel in their joy.

Just as she began to turn away he spoke, "Looks like fun, doesn't it?"

Sue turned to look into the face of Clark Jensen. She was gob smacked, staring as he smiled back at her.

"I have tickets, would you like to join me for a ride?"

Sue couldn't respond. She was riveted to the spot where she was standing, feelings of terror rushing through her -- screaming at her to run!

"Sue, isn't it?" Clark asked, almost sure of her name.

"Wha...?" Sue couldn't speak.

"I saw you watching and thought you might like to ride with me." Clark didn't linger, he reached for her hand, and grasping it led her to the entrance for the Ferris wheel. Just as they arrived at the gate the operator took the tickets from Clark and ushered them to the last available seat.

As the ride started Sue felt the combined exhilaration of the ride and being with Clark Jensen simultaneously surge through her.

After the first rotation Sue found her voice. "This is wonderful Clark, thanks."

Clark smiled and put his arm around her shoulders. Sue shivered as she realized she was in such close proximity to the object of her fantasies. After the second rotation she was snuggling close to him as the wind wafted sweetly across her face.

Just as she had forgotten who she was and where she was the ride came to a stop. First on first off -- Clark and Sue had to sit through the agonizing process of dropping the occupant's of each car off, one by one. Sue began to agonize over her predicament; sitting in a carnival ride with Clark Jensen -- someone was bound to see them.

She became frantic by the time their turn to disembark came. Sue vaulted from the seat and ran through the throng of people making her way to Bob and the safety of her little picnic spot.

Bob saw her approach and wondered aloud what had befallen her. Then seeing her agitated state, he became concerned with her safety. "What's wrong Sue? What happened?"

"Oh Bob, it was horrible!" She sobbed as she spoke. "He came up and surprised me... then he asked me to ride with him..." She began to sob again.

"Who? Who was it, Sue?"

"Clark. Clark Jensen."

"What did he do? What happened?"

"Oh god, I was so nervous Bob. I didn't know what to do..."

"Calm down Sue and tell me what happened from the beginning."

Sue breathed deeply and tried to compose herself. Then she began to recount what had transpired. As she finished her frantic tale she looked up to gage Bob's reaction and saw a huge smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at?" Sue asked incredulously.

Bob laughed out loud, "Sue, you are the one who made a scene, not Clark."

"But..." Sue was stifled, her anxious reaction to being with Clark had sent her into a tizzy, and she was just now realizing how irrationally she had responded.

"What did you say to Clark when you left him?"

"Oh no! Clark must think I'm some kind of crazy person."

"At least." Bob said with a chuckle.

"You may laugh now, but you weren't the one sitting next to Clark Jensen with his arm around you." Sue said defensively.

Bob's smile disappeared. "Clark had his arm around you?"

Sue sensed the change in Bob's demeanor. She wondered if it was jealousy or erotic stimulation; she took a chance. "We snuggled, and he held me, until I panicked."

"What...How?"

Sue surmised that she had guessed correctly. "All I thought about was...you know...how we used to pretend..."

"Did you guys talk about it?" Bob was flush with the potentiality.

"No, but I was thinking it."

Bob regained his smile, "Just think, you almost got your dream lover tonight!"

Sue's libido was in overdrive; her guts were churning with the adrenalin rush and the sexual stimulation.

Just as she was beginning to cool from the psycho-sexual episode, the fireworks began. Bob and Sue watched, but were each distracted by the near-miss with Clark.

About halfway through the fireworks display Sue spied Clark walking by in front of them a few yards away. She turned her head and put a hand up to shield her face from recognition.

"Oh god. There's Clark."

Bob looked and didn't see him, "Where?" He asked.

Sue peeked, found him in the dim light of an explosion from the fireworks, and pointed him out to Bob.

Bob chuckled, "You want me to disappear for awhile so you and Clark can be alone?" He said it as a joke, but quickly realized it was what he wished she would do.

She punched him in the arm, remonstrating him, "You know I can't..." Her tone belied her avowal.

"Why not?" Bob looked inquisitively at his wife. "You've done this before, why not here? Why not now?"

"But where?" Sue was looking around.

Bob realized at that moment she was willing, her only question was "Where". He looked around, and then explained what to do, "You go hook up with him, bring him back here."

"But what if someone comes by?"

"Just take the blanket into the woods behind us." Suddenly the choice of picnic sites was turning out to be fortuitous.

"Oh Bob..."

"Go Sue, before you lose him."

Sue leapt to her feet, suddenly focused on her task. She looked around until she spied him standing near a group of people. She had to separate him from prying eyes. She wandered in front of him, trying to appear interested in the fireworks. She made several grand gestures in an attempt to catch his eye. Nothing seemed to work.

Thinking that the opportunity may have been lost, Sue's resolve began to waver. She was looking back toward the hill, peering into the darkness to see if Bob was still visible; more for her emotional support than anything else. She couldn't see Bob, he had become scarce. It was going to be a lonely place if she didn't have either man tonight.

Suddenly at her shoulder a voice taunted her, "Lost?"

Sue spun around to come face to face with Clark. "You have to stop that Clark!"

"Stop what"

"Sneaking up on me."

"Well, after you ran away earlier, I thought, maybe, you were avoiding me."

Sue suddenly realized she had no idea how to seduce Clark. She desperately thought of what to do. And then she realized she needed to respond to him. "I'm sorry Clark. It must have looked pretty odd, huh?"

"Well, for a kiss I'll forgive you." Clark didn't wait for her to acknowledge his proviso; he leaned in and placed his lips on hers. Sue kissed him back.

When they separated Sue blushed, looked around to see if anyone had seen them, and then said as levelly as she could, with her pulse pounding as it was, "That was fresh."

"Well, I had hoped you might enjoy it." Clark said with the confidence that was the hallmark of the practiced seducer.

Sue gathered enough composure to parry his presumptuous remark, "Is that all you hoped for?"

Her question hung in the air between them for a moment, and then the grand finale began with the fireworks. Sue pretended to watch. Clark was watching her, and formulating his careful seduction.

As the last explosion fell earthward, the throngs of people began their migration toward the parking lots.

Clark asked Sue if she needed a ride home.

"No thanks." She said indifferently.

"Are you married, Sue?" He thought she was, but he was gauging her response, he didn't really care if she was or not.

"Yeah." Sue was deliberately vague.

Clark was just about to spin his best come-on line when Sue looked around quickly to make sure the area was clear of any prying eyes, and then laid a sensual kiss on Clark the likes of which he seldom experienced.

"Wow!"

"That's nothing." Sue said as she turned and walked up the hill into the darkness.

She didn't look back, she was sure that Clark would follow -- she was the hopeful one now. As she came upon the picnic site she found the blanket, but Bob had collected up all the other picnic items and taken them away. She sat upon the blanket and her wildest dream came true: Clark Jensen was hovering above her.

Sue reached up, in the darkness she searched for his hand, but she grasped his crotch by mistake... "Oh!" She gasped, pulled her hand away, then replaced it; cautiously feeling the bulge she found there.

Clark knelt beside her, kissed her passionately, hands exploring her body through her clothes.

When he came up for air he asked as smooth as a practiced womanizer could muster, "Your husband...?"

"Can you keep a secret Clark?"

Clark sensed her yielding, "Sure."

"He's not here." She leaned back and began to undress.

Clark smiled in the darkness, she was clever, she was a tease, and she was safe. Safe girls were girls that put out, but didn't make demands. Safe girls were great; the best. And married girls were the safest.

They kissed and cuddled neither being too bold yet; Sue, because she was overwhelmed by the reality that she was actually with her fantasy lover; Clark because he knew Sue was married, and in his experience married women needed to be seduced -- so he thought.

He lovingly pulled her to him and she cuddled, resting her face on his muscled chest. Her hand rested on his stomach, and she felt his hand go into her hair stroking her gently.

Then, he moved his hand that had been in her hair to her neck and he made a little massaging type of caress that felt very tender and very sensual.

She wanted to respond. She moved her head to where she could kiss at his stomach, and she lightly kissed his abdomen. He sighed heavily and she reveled that he was responding.

She kissed him again lower this time, just above his pubic region and this time it was longer and it was firmer. He shifted on the blanket as if he couldn't help but react.

She trembled from the onslaught of emotion and sexual stimulation. Adrenalin surged through her veins. Her breath was a staccato series of small gasps. She tried to steel her nerve, but physiologically she was losing the battle.

Thoughts of her fantasy play-acting with Bob flashed through her mind. How safe those episodes were, nothing like this; dangerous, exciting, and wicked.

She kissed again; his hand very gently urged her face a little lower down his abdomen as if to encourage her to move further. In the darkness, she could make out the bulge that was near, not far from her face.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed his hand move to the front of her face. He sweetly brushed at her cheek with his hand and she kissed it. In the dark, she saw his erection as it hovered only a couple of inches from her face. It looked ominous in the darkness.

She paused and thought of how excited he must be too -- this helped compose her somewhat. The thought flooded her with the intoxicating power of control. She shifted further down his torso, letting her arms reposition under her. She now had her face where he was exposed and she put her lips to the head of his penis. It immediately jerked at her touch. Smooth and warm, it jutted toward her, unable to be still.

She kissed it again, this time holding her lips to it so it couldn't move and she heard Clark groan. She relished the moment, as surely Clark must be. She brought her lips over the head of him and let him rest just inside her mouth for a moment as he throbbed.

He felt hard especially at her lips, and she sucked very gently. He groaned louder than before and she felt him move his hips. The next thing she knew he lifted his hips and pushed himself at her face. His movement pushed his cock further past her lips, clasped as they were to his shaft, and pushed deep into her mouth. He literally filled her mouth with his dick.

He withdrew somewhat and she let her tongue lick at his shaft as he moved past her lips. He moved into her mouth again, this time not as forcefully and she sucked at him to make her mouth feel as much of him as she could.

Clark groaned. They started moving at the same time where he would pump his hips up and she would move her mouth down, and they would each withdraw at the same time. He was panting and she wondered how long he would last.

The next thing she knew he was rolling her over so that she lay on her back, and he brought himself over her. He worked his hands at her hips; he brought his hands inside her legs and pushed them apart.

She felt herself exposed even in the darkness. Sue was breathing heavily as he moved his hand to her crotch. He dragged two fingers through her vaginal lips and she shivered, realizing how wet she was. His fingers parted her lips and she let out a little cry.

Sue swooned from the immediacy of the moment; she was about to be penetrated by this Adonis. Clark was every woman's heart throb and she was going to have him, now!

The head of his cock brushed at her labia as he made himself slick with her. He shoved into her and it caused her lips and inner folds to just pull inward with him, and she let out another cry. He paused, lodged partly inside her and she held onto his strong arms. It was only a moment and he lifted himself and drove into her. Clark had been teased to a frantic state of arousal and he had forgotten all manner of accommodation and reciprocity. Primal forces had taken control.

She let out a loud "ugh" as he stuffed his cock inside her. Even when he was completely in, he still pushed against her tender folds, and again she grunted. He paused to let her get used to him and she tried to relax, raising her legs upward. She could feel him deep inside her, hard and overpowering.

Sue desperately wanted to squeal out loud that she had finally gotten her man. A shiver passed through her; the elation of finally having Clark was sparking multiple mini-orgasms. Clark was in her, stroking into her core. Sue could feel every nerve in her body respond. This was no boy, as Charlie and Tom were, Clark was all man.

Clark paused, then he rocked back and forth, and her pussy just seemed to squish around him. She opened her legs more and he responded. He pulled back fast and pushed in fast. She grunted in time to him.

Her legs clutched his sides as he pistoned into her. She would lift her hips to him and desperately wanted to fuck him back. He started pounding harder and she was getting louder as she felt the orgasm welling up. It was a steady, mounting, intensity and Sue realized she wouldn't last much longer.

Finally, she felt the warm wave of orgasm wash over her. Her legs pointed up, and she started screaming. Clark covered her mouth with his to drown out her screams.

He didn't stop pounding and she held on as her orgasm made her shudder intensely. She could sense herself succumb fully to the prurient affair.

He seemed to ram into her even harder.

Clark stiffened and grunted ravenously as she held on to him in a desperate attempt to get all that he could give her. He tilted his head back and she felt him holding himself deeply inside her belly.

Passionately she urged him on. She felt him shudder as he was letting go, shooting his seed deep into her belly. And then he collapsed into her clasping arms.

Sue lay beside Clark as they regained their composure. They touched and kissed in the afterglow. Sue thought of how well he had performed; just like her fantasies of him had been.

Sue contemplated that so often we raise our expectations so high -- especially our fantasies -- that they are impossible to achieve. Clark had become the exception to the norm; Sue was totally enamored of his sexual prowess, his mystique, and he had come through for her; fulfilled his billing as a sexual icon.

She could, she mused, validate his status for the women of the town, if she was so inclined. Sue smiled at the thought, naughty as it was.

Clark felt the wonderful glow of sated desire. He had formed the opinion that Sue was an accomplished lover, no mere housewife. The seducer felt now that he was the one seduced. Had she planned this out? It didn't really matter he supposed; they had sex, and it was very good sex. Why hadn't he noticed her before? How could such a talented woman escape his scrutiny in the past? He looked at her intently, trying to peer through the darkness, desperately assessing her physical attributes. She was built quite well. She was attractive. Slowly it dawned on him that that was the salient point; she wasn't full of herself. She was confident, but not haughty; Capable, but not conceited. She was a very special woman.

1...45678...12