The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers

Suddenly she lifted her ass off the sofa, grabbed his head and clutched his hair. She bit her lower lip to stifle a scream and lifted her head for a second then tossed it back. "OOOOHHHHHhhhhhhhhh" she groaned. Milo looked at her face, her eyes clamped shut, her mouth open, gasping and her face a bright crimson that seemed to extend down her neck and across her upper chest.

A moment later, Charlize hips dropped back to the sofa, her eyes sprang open. Just in time his cell phone chirped again. "Damn phone where is it?" He found it somewhere in the sofa and placed it on his ear.

"Hello! Yeah, yeah. Look I've got a…" his voice tailed off as Charlize sat up while he was kneeling between her legs. The bulge in his short was prominent. She felt it and without further ado tugged his shorts down. His dick sprang like it had been spring loaded!" he almost barked continuing what he was saying over the phone. "Never you mind. Look I can't leave like this till I get this soft, ok," he said and clicked off the phone. Charlize giggled.

"It's hard as a rock," she said stroking the shaft up and down with her white graceful hand. "Who're you talking to?"

"My old pappy."

Papa's boy. Charlize thought.

"Suck it Charlize," he commanded in a low voice. There was dew drop at the tip of his cock. She glanced up at him and licked her lips across. Reading his reaction, she slipped the head between her lips wetting it with her tongue until her hand could grease her stroking. More of his pre-cum fluid oozed and mixed with her saliva. As she pushed and pulled the head between her lips, her hand stroked the shaft with twisting motion. Milo's dick was long with the just the right girth velvety soft and hard at her touch. She plunged it deeper in her mouth, not entirely but enough for Milo to moan audibly. The pleasure was intense that when she resurfaced, the shape of his cock had bent to a curve, like a bomerang.

"Admirable," he tremulously croaked.

"You like it?"

"Absolutely.Yeah…" he replied hissing. She continued the oral action letting her cheek bulge to show she's got a mouthful of his cock.

"Tell me if you swallow or not cause I'm coming! It's been awhile… Oh God…you're utterly good!"

"I've never swallowed but…"

"Then jerk me off, I can't hold out anymore!" His face all screwed up.

She slipped his cock out of her mouth and pumped her a fist. "Are you ready for this I don't want to mess your face with my ejaculation."

"Make it, I wanna see you shoot," she said encouragingly.

"Brave soul. Alright pump faster, here goes!" He grunted and blasted ropes of cum one after the other hitting her face, glazing her like some Dunkin do-nut marbled something.

"Up here baby," he said lifting her by the armpit and he kissed her cum-laced mouth, not minding the warm sperm sliming out of her mouth.

"You're fantastic. Let's have a date tonight okay. I want to spend more time with you. Now I have to run along."

They hugged kneeling.

"7:30 tonight. I'll pick you up. That alright?" he said and hurriedly dressed back.

"Promise?"

"Won't let you down. I'll see you."

"Then I'll wait for you."

When he left, Charlize jumped up and down the sofa. "I got him and tonight we'll fuck and fuck until the broad daylight. Yeyyyyyy!" she shouted with joy throwing her fists in the air. Got to use the diaphragm she remembered.

* * *

Rockwell
Rockwell
37 Followers
12