The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,652 Followers

The one constant in my life was Mel. She was the little brat girl from my childhood. In grade school she was my best bud, and during her gawky stages I was the one who protected her from the bullies. Even though we never dated we were always good friends.

Her parents were strict and only allowed her to go to school functions in groups. We danced before but I never thought about her sexually. After all, she was like my sister. As I sat there thinking I remembered what she said a few days ago when I asked her what Sandy ever did to her. She had said Sandy took the guy away from her she had cared for her whole life.

That's when it hit me. She meant me. Mel cared for me. She might not be a supermodel but she was pretty. Jumping up, I decided to go visit her at her dorm. When I knocked on her door, one of the other girls answered the door.

"Is Mel here?" I asked.

She turned and yelled, "Mel, it's for you. It's Tom."

"Tom, what are you doing here?" Mel asked, opening the door wider and motioning me in.

"You said you would be there for me after you called me a stupid bastard, remember?"

"I'm sorry Tom; I was mad at the time. Why are you really here?"

"Would you like to go and get something to eat then maybe take in a movie?" I asked.

"You mean like a date, or just a couple of old friends hanging out?"

"Whatever, I don't care. I can use a friend, and I realized today that you've always been mine. So can we go now?"

"Tom, I look like hell. If this is going to be our first date I want to look good. Go home and come back in an hour."

"Okay, but I don't get it. You look fine to me."

She just shook her head and pushed me toward the door. Back at my place I took a shower and put on some Dockers and a nice shirt. Then I went back to Mel's.

This time she answered the door wearing a cute blouse and skirt that was about half way down her thighs. She hardly ever wore a skirt, she was a jeans person. Her hair was in a ponytail but she looked beautiful.

"Mel, you look so . . . so great." I knew I was smiling.

"Thanks. So where are we going?"

"Dinner and a movie and you can pick both," I said.

We headed out on our first date. And it was so much fun. We talked about our childhood and all the different things we did together. Our tastes in music and video games were similar, and we even liked the same type of movies.

I held her hand throughout most of the movie except when we shared a tub of popcorn. When we got back to her place I actually asked her if I could kiss her.

"The last time we kissed you didn't like it, remember? We were seven and you said you never wanted to kiss me again," replied Mel.

"We were under Christmas mistletoe and you said we had to kiss," I said with a laugh. "But a guy can change his mind, can't he?"

I leaned forward and we kissed. It felt so good but yet it was just a simple kiss.

"Tom, we have to stop."

"Don't you like kissing me?"

"I love it Tom, and that's why we have to stop now. I've always cared for you but I don't want to be your rebound girl. When the time is right and if you really care for me, I'll be here for you. I'm not going anywhere."

With that said she kissed me one more time and went into her room. After going back to my house I lay awake thinking of Mel. We never had sex but I had more fun being with her than anyone else I could think of. Even after all the sex I had with Sandy, it was still Mel I thought about all the time.

During the following week I went out of my way to see her every day at school. Each time she saw me she smiled. Sometimes we went to her dorm and ate with her girlfriends. But at my place I made sure we were alone. Every night she gave me a soft kiss and a smile. It took me a long time to get it through my thick skull, but I finally realized I was in love with Mel.

I decided to ask her out for Valentine's Day. After she accepted, I made reservations for dinner. Then I went and bought a box of chocolates (not drugged) and put a promise ring inside.

We weren't even twenty yet and both of us were still in school. For now marriage was still a few years away. But I wanted her to know that she was my girl and I wanted to be her man. I picked her up at her dorm and again she looked fantastic. Once at the restaurant, we ordered dinner. Then I handed her the heart shaped box of chocolates and asked her to open it. When she saw the ring she began to cry. It brought tears to my eyes.

"Mel, I love you but we both know that we need to finish school before we can even think of marriage. This ring is my way of saying I want you to be my girl. After graduation I hope to get you an engagement ring. All I need to know now is will you be my girl?"

"Tom, I've cared about you for years now. You really hurt me when you chose to be with Sandy. I was ready to write us off, but in the last two weeks you're like a different guy. What about sex?"

"I love you Mel, and I want to make love to you, but I'll wait. Just being with you makes me happy."

"How about after dinner?" she asked with a sassy grin. "Tom, just don't mess with me. If I'm going to give you my total love and trust, I'll need the same from you."

"I promise, with God as my witness that I will love you and only you," I replied.

That night was the first of many times we made love. I can thank Sandy for teaching me how to please a woman. As for Mel, she was a real tiger in bed; I had the scratches to prove it.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,652 Followers
12