The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning over, I placed my hands on the sides of his neck just below the ears and curled my fingers so my fingernails were lightly touching his skin. Slowly, I lightly drew them down his chest, around his nipples, over his abdomen, around his navel, lower and lower. I could tell he desperately wanted me to touch him THERE, but I would not. I went lightly all around it with my fingernails, down the top of his legs and up the inside of his thighs, close to, and around THERE, but not touching. He was raising his hips in anticipation; I could sense that he wouldn't last long. God, this was so erotic for me, too.

A little more exquisite teasing, then I couldn't stand it any more, either. I slid back up to his hips to finally give him what I knew he so desperately wanted. I knew it wouldn't be long until the dam burst for him. When it happened his face contorted with pleasure like I have never seen before in a man, and he pulled me down to kiss me, deeply. My hips kept moving to prolong his pleasure and, surprising to me, shortly after, the dam burst again for me also. It was different this time -- a soaring sensation. The two of us! Flying together!

When we were both positively spent we both lay there gasping for breath, feeling the heat our bodies had generated. We were drenched in sweat, and couldn't even talk for who knows how long.

At last our hands met.

"Geez, Martie, you are an incredible lover. That was the best, ever, for me. I felt like the earth -- no the universe! -- actually moved!"

"You have no idea how many times I've wished for this to happen, Mike. Starting when I was sixteen I fantasized about what it would be like to be in bed with you. This has been nothing like I dreamed it would be. It has been so much better!"

We rested, with my head nestled in the crook of his shoulder, still too spent for the moment to even move so we could kiss.

"You know, when you were in high school I thought you were the most attractive girl in the group. You were the most mature one in the group also. I thought that if I were in high school I would be all over you. You must have been very popular"

"I was, but didn't take much time for social life. I never had a real boyfriend because I wanted to concentrate on getting a scholarship to a good college."

He pulled me closer and I rested my head on his chest and I could feel his still heavy breathing on the top of my head and heard his heart pounding in his chest. We managed one final kiss before we drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

When I awoke the next morning I was startled at first to find a man in my bed, but then remembrance of the previous night came back to me. It felt good to snuggle up to a man again.

As I recalled the details of the night before I realized with a start that our clothes never got dried, so I kissed him lightly on the cheek and got up to put them in the dryer. I could find other clothes to wear, but that was what he had to wear for the day. When I took the clothes out of the washer it looked like all the stains had come out.

In the kitchen I made some coffee, went to the living room where I picked up my outfit that had gotten strewn all over the floor last night, and headed for the shower. I dressed and brought a cup of coffee back into the bedroom for him. He was just stirring, and appreciated the coffee. As he sipped I brought him his clothes warm from the drier.

I sat on the side of the bed. "Thanks, Mike, for making my fantasies come true."

"I guess I always wondered what it would have been like if I was seventeen and could be with you."

We shared a laugh then he showered and dressed as we got ready for another day of business.

Before we left we sat at the table and talked over a light breakfast.

"I apologize, Mike. We never got to have dessert last night."

"Oh, I think we had plenty of dessert!"

We laughed at that, and then were silent for a while. I knew what he was thinking; it was all over his face.

"Look, Mike, this has been incredible. I wish it could go on forever."

"So do I."

"We might as well admit something. I have a job I love that keeps me here in Chicago when I'm not traveling. My marriage broke up partly because I didn't want any children. It's not that I don't like kids, I adore them. It's just that I don't see myself as a mommy. You live in Atlanta with your adorable daughter, and a loving extended family. Neither of us has the flexibility nor desire to give up our lives right now."

"I was actually thinking the same thing."

"It felt really amazing to be with you, and I would love to be with you forever. I also know that your daughter deserves a real mommy."

"I haven't found anyone yet to take the place of Elizabeth. I don't get out much."

"I think you should keep yourself open for something to happen in your life. I'd love to be a part of that, but don't want to interfere with your family life."

"Martie, I would love for you to be a part of my life. I also would like to let you know that if someone came along who was right for you, you should go for it. I will stand behind you one hundred percent. You are too good a lover to keep it all bottled up!"

"As long as we're clear on how it has to be, I have an idea. Where is next years Amalgamated Technologies convention to be held?"

"I think I heard them say Denver."

"I will be representing my company in Denver. How about if nothing else has happened we share a hotel room?"

"Martie, what a terrific thought! We could spend five glorious days together, doing business during the day and still be together every night."

I extended my hand. "Deal?"

Smiling, he clasped my hand and pumped it once. "Deal!"

As we put the breakfast dishes in the dishwasher I thought to myself 'Oh, how I wish we really could be together forever!' Then, with a brief kiss, we headed out into our separate worlds.

12