The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,853 Followers

"Good girl," Jan said, as she unfastened her seat belt. "Let's go get something to eat."

The young girl reached down in the floorboard for her discarded panties.

"No dear," Jan said. "Leave them there."

Leslie's fingers dropped her panties. Part of her was terrified. She was wearing next to nothing. A party dress with a plunging neckline that was so short she had to constantly fidget with it to keep covered. It belonged to Jan when she was younger, but the older woman was 7 inches shorter. What was short on her was micro on Leslie. Worse, Jan had boobs. Nice full boobs. While Leslie had firmed up from her exercises, she was still wanting in that department. The plunging neckline threatened to display her small wares at any moment.

"We don't need to go in Miss," Leslie said. The 'date' was Jan's idea from the start. At first Leslie welcomed a diversion, but now she was having serious second thoughts. Anyone seeing her like this would assume she was some sort of slut. Thus far, her private games with Jan had been just that - private games. "We could just go back to your place. Leslie will do something extra special for you."

"Nonsense," Jan said. "What kind of date would that be? I have something extra special planned for you. A regular date and then I'm gonna fuck you silly with that big strap on cock I showed you. Your first real fucking young Leslie, I bet you must be excited."

"Yes Miss. Leslie is excited," Leslie said. She was dripping wet and she wanted- no needed a fucking like nobodies business. But in her bottom? The thought frightened her, but not as much as this 'date'. What if someone from school would recognize her and saw her dressed like this?

"I'm glad," Jan said. "Come on. Let's go eat."

It wasn't much of a restaurant. It was a cafeteria and the median age of the customers seemed to be around 70. However, it was perfect for Leslie because the last thing she wanted to do was run into someone her age. It was perfect for Jan because she couldn't afford for word of her and this girl to get back to her husband. This was dangerous for both of them and danger made their arousal that much more intense.

They went through the line and picked up their food. Poor Leslie was mortified the whole time. First off were the stares from the dirty old men. Even worse were the comments from the ladies behind the counter. "Look at you girl, what have you got going on? My word, how do you keep yourself in that pretty dress?"

"She has a date tonight," Jan answered for the humiliated teen.

They sat down and began to eat and Leslie pulled at her dress, it was attempting to gap open at her bosom.

"Leave it be," Jan said. "What are you so worried about?"

"They are going to see Leslie's ...nipples," Leslie whispered the last part, her cheeks blushing fetchingly.

"I want you - to leave it be," Jan said, her voice husky and firm. "Do you understand me?"

The fire already raging in Leslie's loins grew white hot. She nodded her head, the blush spreading to her chest.

"Good," Jan said. "Because I like looking at your hard little boobies. And they are hard - I can see they are very hard little boobies, aren't they little Leslie?"

Leslie nodded again.

"Use your words," Jan said.

"Lelsie's boobies are hard ma'am." Leslie whispered.

"Is anyone else looking at them dear?" Jan took a bite of pie and licked her lips.

"Yes Miss."

"Call me Jan." The older woman said. "This is a date after all."

"Yes Jan."

"How many?"

Leslie's brown eyes darted around. Her cheeks felt like they were on fire so intense was her blush. "Two - no three."

"How many times have you masturbated today?" Jan asked.

"One." Leslie's hand began to tremble. No. Surely Jan wouldn't. "And then with you in the car."

"That doesn't count Leslie," Jan said. "Fingering is not the same as masturbation."

The older woman's foot teasingly ran up and down the young girl's ankle. Then slowly up her calf.

"I want you to do it now." Jan said.

"Excuse me?" Leslie's voice squeaked, due to her distressed state.

"You heard me." Jan replied. "You know the rules. Frig that sweet little pussy of yours, but no coming. You haven't earned it yet. Not till later."

Leslie looked down in her lap. Her cloth napkin gave quite a bit of protection. If the kept her movements small, perhaps she could pull it off. God, she was so wet. This was dirty. She'd never heard of anyone doing such a thing. She had reservations, lots of reservations.

She looked around the cafeteria. Two old men and an old woman were staring at her while trying not to be obvious. She looked across the table at Jan. The woman was pure evil putting her into that next to nothing dress and taking her out to put her on some sort of exhibitionistic display all while calling it a 'date'.

It took a lot of nerve. A real date. A boy would never ask for anything of the sort. Leslie grew angry at the thought. This wasn't a real date.

"If this was a real date, you wouldn't order me to do stuff like that. You might ask me, but you wouldn't order me." Leslie didn't know what possessed her. It was as if her tongue were possessed. She cringed inside waiting for whatever punishment the older woman would devise.

Jan's eyes widened. They almost narrowed, but the girl had a point. She said it was a date. Would a date go around giving orders? No. Jan was almost at a loss for words. Almost.

"Will you masturbate for me?" Jan asked. "Please."

Leslie felt a thrill of excitement. For the first time ever it seemed she was in charge. She was in control.

And she liked that feeling. She liked it a lot.

"No." Leslie said. "I want you to masturbate for me."

Jan blushed, her scared eyes danced back and forth. It was a bit embarrassing being with a young girl who was wearing next to nothing. Even more so considering the girl's tight nipples peaked from beneath the small dress. A dress so daring, more daring than she'd ever dare to wear, even though she lied to the girl, telling her otherwise.

"You are feeling a bit big for you britches," Jan said. "You know what I have on my camera. I can send a few pictures at any time."

"Is that what you tell all your dates?" Leslie asked pointedly, and the neck of the small dress up so that her breasts were no longer exposed.

"Wait-" Jan muttered. This wasn't going how she wanted. The pictures. No, she couldn't very well send them out while sitting down in a cafeteria. She cursed herself for making a hollow threat. It felt as though the ground were slipping beneath her feet.

"No." Jan blushed again. How had she managed to get roped into this situation.

"Take off your panties," Leslie said, her hand sliding up and down the neck of her blouse. Teasing the older woman with her nipples. It wasn't showing, but Jan knew it was just out of site. A few millimeters and she would see pink.

"I'm in charge," Jan said, but she didn't feel like it at the moment.

"Then this isn't a date?" Leslie pushed her plate away and tightened the neck of her blouse so that her pert breasts were even less visible.

"Wait- I'm sorry-I was wrong." The older woman was hot already. Her loins were all a quiver. She couldn't believe she was considering going along with this. Why was she considering it? She had this hot little eighteen year old under her thumb. And yet? Now it felt like her control was slipping. Yet she was so horny.

"Yes," Jan whispered. "It's a date."

The older woman looked left and right. Why had she picked this place with so many people. At least they were old and she didn't recognize any one. Her hand stole beneath the table. She lifted up her hips and gave a wriggle. Her cheeks blushed a bright red. There - they were to her knees. A quick step and another and she was done. She picked them up beneath her napkin and put them in her lap.

"Hand them to me," Leslie ordered.

The blush spread down the older woman's chest. She passed her undergarment to the young girl, still hidden beneath a napkin.

"Did I ask for your napkin?" Leslie said, her ruby red lips forming a small sneer.

"No." Jan blushed a ruby red. She looked about. Had anyone heard? Leslie said it far too loudly for her benefit.

"That will be twenty five licks when you get home." Leslie said. "It should be fifty for answering with disrespect. From now on, I want you to answer respectfully. You should know how by now. After all, you taught me."

Jan's mind was a whirl of confusion. Her control hadn't just slipped. Now it was she that was being wrapped around the finger of a woman...this skinny slip of a girl. Don't do this, her mind screamed. You are the boss. She is your little pet geek slut. You don't do what she says. She does what you say.

The mind knows better, but the body? The body doesn't know the difference between good and bad. Jan's body was screaming. Fuck me. Do what you will to me. Her mental will soon crumbled to dust.

"No Miss, you did not ask for Jan's napkin." Jan was dripping in her seat. She'd taught this girl far too well. She was going to get spanked when she got home. Would it sting? Would she cry out? Would she crave it?

"Much better," Leslie said. "Now hand them to me."

Janet gulped and exhaled. She felt light-headed. Had she been holding her breath this whole time? She handed her panties to the young girl sitting across from her, doing her best to keep the transaction hidden from view.

"You are very wet little Janie slut," Leslie said. "Aren't you slut? Is that what you are?"

"Yes," Jan whispered. "Jan is a wet little slut."

"I'm waiting," Leslie said, putting the woman's panties in her lap.

Jan looked around the restaurant. It seemed so empty, but now that she was in the hot seat, it seemed very very crowded. She'd been certain Leslie could have done what she was asking without getting caught, but now she wasn't so sure. As a matter of fact, she was certain she'd get in serious trouble.

"Forget it," Leslie said, turning her gaze to her plate, ignoring the flushed housewife. Playing the sort of mind game that Jan used on her.

Could she do this? Why was she doing this? Was Leslie even watching? Did the girl understand how terrifying this was? The older woman's hand stole beneath her napkin. It was easy to find her wet slit. Her nostrils flared as she struck home. Her thighs spread like butter. Her plump hips pumped in her seat. "Mmmmm-oh God..." she moaned softly.

Leslie's own loins grew hot. So very hot from watching this woman. This woman who'd blackmailed her. Who'd made her lick. Who'd taken photographs of her. Who'd spanked her. Oh how she hated this- this sweet sweet bitch. God, the woman was doing it. She was masturbating for her right there in front of everyone. Oh and it was so very obvious to anyone who looked. Perhaps too obvious.

"You like it don't you, you slut?" Leslie asked, nudging the woman's knee with her own, making her spread even wider.

Jan could only nod. She didn't trust herself to speak. The slish-slish of her finger working her wet slit was audible. She prayed no one else could hear.

"Don't you dare stop," Leslie said, as she slipped her phone beneath the table and snapped a photo.

Jan's blush deepened, as the situation grew further and further out of her control.

"Things are going to be changing now," Leslie teased. "I've enjoyed our little date. I've enjoyed it an awful lot little Jannie slut. From now on we are going to be having a lot of dates. Is that okay with you Jannie slut."

Oh how the lightning danced in her loins at that cruel prospect. This girl wouldn't be her plaything. No, it was she that would be the plaything.

"Yes Miss," Jan said. "Jannie would like that."

"Do you remember what you showed me before we left?" Leslie asked the blushing older woman. She couldn't resist, she slipped her hand beneath her napkin and stroked her sensitive clit.

"Yes Miss," Jan knew very well. Why did she have to show off the large strap on cock to the young girl? She trembled knowing what as in store.

"When we get back to your house," Leslie said. "I'm going to fuck you with it. Remember what you said to me? It was going to be my first real fucking. Now it's going to be true for you."

But Jan had been fucked many times already. Then a thought hit. No. Surely not.

Leslie smiled a wicked smile. She winked. "Even a slut like you hasn't had a real fucking everywhere. I bet you can think of a place, can't you little Jannie slut?"

Jan blushed even more that she thought was possible. She should put a stop to this. The slish-shish of her finger was driving her mad and making thinking nearly impossible. God, the girl had in mind to fuck her in the ass. She'd never dared to do such a thing. She wasn't that sort of woman.

"Yes, Jan has never been fucked there."

Leslie's eyes hardened. "Make that twenty more swats to remind you to answer with respect."

It took a moment for her to realize what the Leslie wanted. "Yes Miss, Jannie slut has never been fucked back there."

"Then lets get out of here," Leslie said. "I'm going to take you home and fuck you. I'm going to make sure you feel it tomorrow. Ha-ha- it may be a little uncomfortable to sit down when I'm done with you."

Jan drove home. It was much harder driving now that the tables were turned. Here legs were spread and Leslie was diddling her clit, in exactly the same fashion as she'd diddled the girl's on the way to the restaurant.

"Please be gentle," Jan whimpered. "I-I'm driving. I don't want to have- an accident."

"I know what I'm doing bitch," Leslie said, dragging a teasing fingertip along the older woman's soaked sex. "You just worry about driving."

"Yes Miss.." Jan breathed, daring to glance down at the swollen lips of her drenched sex. Dear Lord, she'd soaked the seat...how would she be able to get the stain...oh God, or the smell out?

It took forever to get home. Once home, there was little waiting and no orders given. Clothes lay in a trail from the front door to the bedroom. The eighteen year old senior strapped on a large flesh colored dildo. The older woman waiting on hands and knees, gazing up with big blue eyes, her legs spread wide. She was ready - yet she was still scared.

Would it hurt? When she'd lost her virginity it had hurt a bit. But this was different. She'd heard talk about this. This would make the other a walk in the park. Why on earth had she bought such a large dildo to begin with?

"I'm going to fuck you Jannie," Leslie said, placing the head of the phallus against the blond's tight opening. "I'm gonna give it to you so fucking hard. Oh yeah, you are going to remember this one for days to come."

"Please be gentle," Jan moaned. She could feel the cold head at her tight entrance. Oh God, it was far too late to back out now. Leslie took her by the hips and pushed. Fuck. "Ouch..." It did hurt. God, this was going to be impossible.

"Shhhhh..." Leslie urged, withdrawing slightly and pushing in again and again. Slowly but surely driving the large strap on home. "Just try to relax. Relax and let it happen. Now you see what it was like when you fingered me in the ass. Oh but this is much larger than a finger or thumb. But a slut like you? A pervert? A queer? Oh I bet you love it don't you? Turn around so I can see your pretty face Mrs. Mitchell. Turn around for me." Leslie picked up the older woman's swatter and used it on her, slapping the woman's ass hard enough to leave an imprint.

Ouch! The pain of the swat had caused the older woman to tense her internal muscles, driving home the pain of the invader in her ass. Fuck! Why had she consented to this? Why had she let this girl out from under her thumb? She reached between her legs and diddled her clit to take the edge off the pain.

"What a perv!" Leslie said, swatting the woman's ass and thighs with the swatter. Reveling in her new found power over this woman. "Just look at you Mrs. Mitchell. Rubbing yourself off while taking it up the ass."

"Uffff...fuck..." Jan groaned, the invader in her ass spearing her mercilessly.

"Take it bitch," Leslie said. "Reach back and spread that sexy ass for me Mrs. Mitchell."

Jan obediently displayed her most intimate regions to this young girl.

Leslie grabbed the older woman by the hair pulled, driving the dildo home. God, the sensation was divine. She'd always assumed that the only pleasure Mrs. Mitchell obtained from the dildo was sadism. However, there was a bump that hit her just so with every motion. She was surely going to come. And very soon.

"Play with your pussy Jannie," Leslie ordered. "I'm going to make you come. I'm gonna make you come with this big dick up your ass...I'm gonna make you come from fucking you where Mr. Mitchell has never been."

"Fuck..give it to me. Give it to me. Fuck my ass. Take it. It's yours. Fuck it. Fuck it." Jan Mitchell panted, never hearing the garage door, or the kitchen door, or even the door to the bedroom she shared with her husband. All she knew was that she was coming and despite the pain in her rear, it was the best come ever.

So good she road the wave of pleasure, not even opening her eyes at the shocked gasp from her husband staring open mouthed at the door to the bedroom.

Leslie saw him, yet she was powerless to stop. She'd been denied for far too long. She tweaked her tight nipples, pulling and twisting until her orgasm slammed home. Her teacher, the husband of this woman she was fucking, was watching. He'd seen.

He had seen what most mean fantasize of. Two women going at it. His wife and one of his female students. But his wasn't just any threesome. This was his wife, though she didn't act like his wife. His wife was usually reserved and somewhat of a perfectionist. This woman acted like some slut, moaning and clawing the bed sheets. Writhing about. Being fucked in her ass. She'd always told him it was out of the question, yet here she was...by his student.

He didn't feel turned on. He felt...emasculated. He closed the door and went to the kitchen, opening a beer and taking a long swallow. What should he do? Ask to join in? No, it was clear he would be the odd man out in that action. I mean...maybe if they had been licking each other like proper lesbians. But that was hardcore fucking. He had no clue how he'd fit into that sort of action.

He took another long swallow of his drink. What would he do? Yes, he would ask her to end the relationship. That was the ticket.

And so he did. It was tempting to give in to his wife's tears. Even more tempting when she offered to let him participate. But he held firm. He insisted she break it off. He said they would move to be certain it wouldn't happen again.

He began to feel safe in their relationship once more. His wife had made a mistake. Usually it was the man who made it. This time it was his wife. She was recently unemployed. That sort of thing could make anyone a little crazy. He could be forgiving.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

It wasn't fair, Leslie told herself, as she mindlessly scribbled Jan's name on a page in her notebook. Just when she was beginning to find happiness, it was all snatched away from her.

Mr. Mitchell had discovered her. And of all the times to come home early. Why couldn't he have come home when she was being spanked, being photographed, or teasted relentlessly. No, the bastard had to come in the very first time she was getting hers.

She felt a nudge on her shoulder. She looked back. A folded up piece of paper was pushed into her hand. She unfolded it and took a look.

"Want to go out sometime?" the note read. It was signed Dan.

Leslie felt a little cheer return with the note. With a wicked smile she scrawled, "Sorry, but I have other plans - with your ex." and passed it back.

It was the one good thing that had happened to her lately. Mr. Mitchell was gone. So was Jan. God, she missed that woman. And somehow, somehow word had gotten around school at to what happened. They didn't know the details, only that Mr. Mitchell's wife was seduced by one of his students. The assumed it was a boy at first. Some of the boys even led on that they had been the one giving it to Mrs. Mitchell.

Couture
Couture
3,853 Followers