The Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,853 Followers

Until they learned it was Leslie. The best part was they didn't even know about the blackmail, the pictures, the teasing, the spanking. They only knew that Leslie had seduced Mr. Mitchell's wife.

At first she was filled with dread. She would be a pariah. Instead she was welcomed as a hero. They wanted to be friends with her. To date her.

It was what she'd always wanted. Except now that she had it, all she wanted was Jan. Jan. She'd moved away. Her phone had been disconnected. There was no way to reach her. No way to say, "I miss you." It had ended so abruptly. Too abruptly.

Leslie's phone began to vibrate. She took it out and slid it open.

Mrs. Morgan looked at her with obvious disapproval, but said nothing. It was another added benefit. The female teachers were all openly fearful of her. As if she were going to point at them and say, "Hey I'm fucking my Trig and Chem teachers too."

Leslie extended her tongue and licked her lip. I'll give the old bitch something to be afraid of, she thought. Then she read her text.

"I miss you.-Jannie."

It was from a number she didn't recognize.

"Where R U?" Leslie quickly typed.

"I'm back. A new apt."

"Mr. Mitchel?"

"Gone"

"I want you."

"Me too."


"Now." Leslie felt herself grow wet. She felt powerful once more.

"Ok."

"Pick me up"

"Ok"

Leslie smiled. "Do you still have the dress from our date?"

"Yes"

"Wear it."

"Ok"

"My dress. The one I wore on our last date. Not your dress. And nothing else."

"Yes Miss." Jan was melting. She felt like putty in this young girl's hands. She began to strip to get ready for her date.

Leslie put away her phone, and held up her hand until she was recognized by the teacher.

"Yes Leslie?"


I'm feeling sick Mrs. Morgan. May I please be excused.

"Yes you may."

Leslie quickly packed, thinking of her Jannie waiting for her in that tiny little dress. Mmmmmm...she was feeling a little hungry. Maybe she'd make the woman go through a drive through. That'd be fun. However, she didn't think she'd have the patience to wait instead of taking Jannie somewhere and fucking her silly.

The End

Couture
Couture
3,853 Followers