The Crush Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning Dr. Marks." She said, her eyes sparkling. "I just wanted to let you know that I am yours this afternoon after 2." She blushed after thinking about what she said, 'I mean I'm free to work"

'Dave smiled, "I got what you meant. Ok, then be here and ready to work, kiddo," he said.

Julia smiled again, and turned and left. Later that afternoon she returned, and he had another stack of papers for her to sort and file. She sat down at the table near his desk and began sorting her papers. He noticed that she casually turned to the side and crossed her legs, giving him a clear view of her upper thigh as her denim skirt rode up a bit...he could clearly see the lace tops of her black stockings. She never looked up, but he noticed a glimmer of a smile on her lips and a bit of a blush on her cheeks. But she never said a word, and he quickly turned away from her and went back to work.

A couple of hours later she was finished. She barely said a word the whole time she was working; in fact, he spoke up a few times just to break the silence.

"I guess I'm done, Dr. Marks, she said finally, standing up and straightening her skirt.

"OK, Julia, that's all I have for you today," Dave replied without looking up. "I'm about to leave too. I have an appointment with the department chair," he quickly added, in case she planned to ask him to dinner. He got up from his desk and walked over to get his briefcase.

He noticed that Julia was staring at him like she was debating what to say. He also noticed her hard nipples raising the fabric of her tank top. He tried not to look there, and turned to get some papers off his desk.

"Is there something you want to ask Julia?" He asked without looking up from his briefcase.

She exhaled, as if she was getting up the nerve, and finally blurted out, "Why did you go to that strip club last night?"

He looked up at her surprised.

"I mean, its no secret. Everyone knows you go there; a girl who was in your class a few semesters ago dances there and she tells everyone." She said with a frown on her face.

"Julia, did you follow me last night?" he asked quietly.

"I didn't plan to, but my friend Sherry and I were on our way to the mall and we saw you. She was saying that you were probably going there and I told her no way, so I told her to follow you to prove her wrong, I mean...why did you have to go there?"

She walked up to him. "Are the girls really pretty? Prettier than me?" she asked. "I mean, I'm right here and everything. You don't have to go there. So are they prettier than me?"

"Julia, please...you are a student in my class, and, and an employee of mine now ." He stammered. "Just suggesting something like you are doing right now could get you expelled and me fired."

She took a step back and smiled. "I'll dance for you if you want. I'll do anything to please you." She turned around and bent over, pulling her skirt over her ass, revealing a black lace thong. She wiggled her hips slightly before standing up again. Smiling, she raised her top up over her breasts and pinched her pink puffy nipples, the tips hard and erect. Dave felt the bulge grow in his pants.

"Julia, " he said, trying to regain control of the situation. "Stop right now... please." He looked away and down at his desk.

She walked up to him and put her arms around his neck. She kissed him, on the lips this time. If the light touch of her lips on his neck had caused a tingle; her lips on his caused a shock through his whole body. He felt a charge through him as her tongue pushed into his mouth and swirled over his. He couldn't pull away, giving in to the moment. Her tongue danced with his as their lips locked. Her hands lifted his shirt and pinched his nipples, he moaned as she gently sucked his tongue between her lips, up and down it slid into her mouth, as if a foreshadowing of what she planned to do next. She pressed her self against him, her hard nipples against his now bare chest. He ran his hands over the smooth skin of her back. His cock grew hard and stiff and pressed against her. Moaning quietly, she slipped a hand down and squeezed, running her fingers over the outline of his erection. She slowly dropped to her knees and began to undo his belt. She had pulled his pants and grabbed his cock before Dave could even speak. He heard a quiet "Wow" as she ran her hands over the length of his shaft, wrapping her fingers around its thick girth.

"Julia, no," he said again, half-heartedly (a part of him wanted her to go on, he admitted to himself). She just looked up at him and smiled, and slowly took the head of his cock into her mouth. Her lips stretched over the shaft of his cock, he moaned as her tongue swirled over the head. She slurped loudly as it popped out of her mouth. She rubbed it against her lips, then licked up and down the shaft, pausing to kiss the hard, now throbbing head. Soon it was wet and glistening, and she giggled a bit as she slipped it over her cheeks and lips some more. Finally she took him into her mouth again, sliding a bit easier this time, and a bit deeper.

With each stroke of his cock in her mouth, he felt his resistance wane more and more. He made one last attempt to pull away, but she just moaned and gently bit down a bit down on him.

He opened his eyes and looked down at her. She just looked up at him, his thick cock in her mouth, her lips now shiny and wet. She slowly pulled back and out and smiled at him; two thin streams of her saliva dangled from her lower lip to his quivering shaft. He felt her warm breath on his skin. He knew he was gone, he wanted her to suck him.

She started to remove her glasses. "No," he said quietly, "leave them on, I like it". She smiled, and without a word kissed the head of his cock and sucked him back in. She began to stroke him with her hand, twisting a bit as she stroked up and down. She tried to take him deeper, but gagged a bit as he hit the back of her throat. He ran his fingers through her soft hair as he gently guided her head over his shaft. He glanced down and noticed that she had slipped one hand between her legs and was fingering herself. He heard her begin to moan.

The sight of her touching herself brought him closer, and he felt his balls begin to tighten. He knew he was close. The constant action of her tongue on the head of his cock would make him come fast; it was almost painful, but he wished it would never stop. He spasmed again, he was about to erupt.

"Oh god, here it comes." he grunted.

"Mmmmmmmm cum for me please," she responded. Taking his head in her mouth, she began to stroke faster. She pulled out of his mouth and licked the shaft again, looking up at him and smiling. "Jerk your cum on my face now, I want it so bad!"

He took his cock in his hand and began to stroke it. She smiled up at him and opened her mouth, pulling on her nipples with her fingers. He moaned again and shot a stream of cum into her mouth. She was caught by surprise by the force and volume and gagged, coughing as she swallowed it. Unable to stop he spasmed again, sending a stream over her cheeks and glasses, and then finally a third on her chin as she giggled and coughed a little more.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, giggling, "that was a lot more than I expected." She sucked his cock back into her mouth, taking him deeper now as it began to soften. He jerked back as her tongue rubbed the now sensitive head; he felt more cum shoot out. This time she swallowed with no problem. She licked him clean, and kissed up and down the shaft. He found his desk chair and sat down. His legs felt like rubber. He watched as she smiled at him and wiped his cum off her glasses and cheeks. She didn't say a word, just smiled as she rubbed some onto her tits. She stood up, her skirt now lifted above her thighs. She slid her thong down to her ankles and stepped out of it; he could see the fine, blonde hair of her pussy, glistening and wet. She slipped a finger inside herself again, then swirled it over her clit. Never taking her eyes off him, she fingered herself until she began to moan, leaning back against the table. Finally she closed her eyes and her knees nearly buckled as she came. Opening her eyes, she slowly went to him and slipped her wet fingers into his mouth. He licked them, tasting her sweet juice.

Stepping back, she pulled her top back down over her breasts and fixed her skirt. Bending over she picked up her thong. He noticed a few wet spots on her shirt from his cum shot. She giggled again as she ran her fingers over them. His shirt was still pulled up; she leaned over and flicked her tongue over his nipples, then kissed him again. As before, he felt the zap of electricity as their lips locked again. He tasted a bit of his own cum as her tongue danced over his.

She nuzzled against his neck, and whispered, "You're so big. It's going to hurt when your inside me for the first time....but I can't wait."

"Julia....please." he said weakly, he felt like he was half-asleep, like this was all a dream.

She just smiled at him, ran a finger down his chest and over his semi-hard cock. With a smile she dropped her thong into his briefcase, and slowly turned and left, pausing at the door to wave before she went.

He sat for a moment, gathering his thoughts. Part of him was coming down from a tremendous high; another part was angry and disgusted that he had let it go too far, and lost control of the situation. What if someone heard us, he thought. My whole career could be over. He pulled down his shirt and did up his pants. He took a deep breath. I will not lose control again, he said to himself as he was walking out the door of his office.

12