The Crystal Phallus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they at last tired of this game, Elyse held Mantegor's throbbing member in her fist and directed it towards Azaya's silver fringed pussy. She playfully rubbed the head across her round, pink clit, and then up and down the creamy folds of her opening. Azaya moaned with joy. Hesitating no longer, she pushed Mantegor's cock into Azaya's waiting body, using his sperm-heavy balls as a lever with which to control his eager thrusts. For a time, she only allowed him to tease her with a portion of his immense shaft. Then she grabbed the cheeks of his ass and pulled his whole length inside her at once. She gasped in shock and delight.

Elyse used her mouth and fingers to increase both their pleasure, licking the sides of Mantegor's shaft as it plunged into the sorceress' body, nimbly caressing Azaya's clit as she was being fucked. Perhaps an eternity later she found herself with her ass raised high in the air as Mantegor thrust into her from behind. At the same time, Azaya kept a frantic pace on her clit with her tongue.

Three, perhaps four times, she felt her self go over the edge. Her orgasms were bubbling explosions that seemed to have no beginning and no end. Mantegor continued to thrust deeply inside her. His cock felt as if it were filling her entire soul.

Moments passed. Dream images shattered like crystalline shards of glass as the end came. Mantegor cried out, pulling free from the smoldering wetness of her sex. Azaya's lips were there. She filled her mouth with his manhood. Even in her dreamy state, she saw Mantegor's heavy cream flowing down the cheeks and chin of the beauteous sorceress as she drank from his shaft.

She smiled, licking her lips as she rose. Then she laughed, and her laughter was once more evil and mocking.

"Now I have possessed you both," she said. "You are mine to do with what I will forevermore."

VIII

When Elyse once more regained her senses, she found that she no longer had control of her own body. Her mind was completely clear. She could think and perceive with all her senses, but her body refused to respond to her commands.

"You shall remain thus paralyzed until I see fit to free you," said Azaya. "You're under the influence of a magic of my own devising, a potion which you unwittingly imbibed in the golden wine I served you earlier and in the nectar of my own sex. It gives me control over your bodies whenever I wish."

"But why?" asked Elyse. "You promised to help me regain the phallus!"

"And so I shall, sweet Elyse," replied the sorceress. "But that doesn't mean I'll let you keep it. Besides, it's not the phallus that I desire. You and Shaikul have played a pretty game, each of you lusting after the phallus for your own petty purposes. You both seek it to stifle your own boundless lusts. You are both fools. That's why I promised you I wouldn't seek the phallus for myself. Why should I be satisfied with only part of the god when I might possess the god entire?! Now that is a contest worth the game! That is a quest worthy of a victory! And you may as well know now if you haven't yet guessed. I am indeed that same sorceress from ancient days, the witch Macha, the same witch that first drew the crystal god from its terrible dimension and clothed it in the crystalline flesh it wears even now."

"It was you the crystal phallus sought to escape!" said Elyse.

"Long ago it was stolen from me," replied Azaya, "And since then I've sought to regain it once more. My spies informed me that the phallus had been taken from you by Shaikul. I could have slain you both easily, but I felt it was in both our best interests that you remain alive, at least for now. You will assist me in my plans and you will remain under the force of my will. If all goes well, we might each receive whatevr we most desire before this adventure is over."

The sorceress waved her hands in the air, leaving shimmering trails of light wherever her fingers had traced, An odd twisted symbol was formed that lingered for a moment in mid-air.

"Accompany me now to the roof of my house," she commanded. They had no choice but to obey. Their bodies were compelled to do her will even while their minds were left helplessly watching. They climbed two sets of stairs until they came to a doorway that opened out of the ceiling, whereupon they emerged into a chamber whose walls were made of thick panes of glass so that the open sky could be viewed through them. Elyse stepped through the glass doorway as Azaya commanded, finding herself standing beside Mantegor on a vast plain of flat stone. A cold wind whipped down from the angry gray clouds above.

Azaya stood alone near a long stone dais upon which lay a dark oblong box, her silver hair blown wild by the wind, her eyes searching the sky. From the depths of the stormy clouds, seven shadows wheeled down towards them. They grew more distinct as they neared, until Elyse recognized them as immense hawks, so great in size that they were like the great, mythical dragons of old. An immense wind roared through their ears as the monstrous birds came scurrying to a landing, their wings neatly folded at their sides. They turned their golden eyes toward them and waited in silence.

Elyse saw that three of the hawks had been supplied with black leather saddles, reins, and stirrups. The other four had ankle bracelets from which were suspended long silver chains. Azaya attached each of these four chains to a metal fastener on the mysterious box.

"Do just as I do," she then commanded as she mounted upon the back of one of the immense hawks.

Still unable to resist, Mantegor and Elyse imitated her actions, mounting the two birds that remained.

"Now we fly!" cried Azaya.

The great wings lifted and caught the wind, and they were soon aloft. It was all like a strange dream as they soared through the azure sky astride the great hawks. The four riderless birds trailed behind, towing their mysterious burden in their wake. Soon, they sighted the familiar towers of Amurkhan. The three hawks alighted upon the roof of the palace. The four remaining hawks still hovered above.

"We must needs go on foot from here," Azaya informed them.

She dismounted from the great hawk's back. Elyse and Mantegor followed her as she led them through a bewildering maze of stairs and corridors. Elyse became quickly and thoroughly lost within moments. She was only following the silver moon sheen of Azaya's hair through the blackness of the starless night. A short while later, she perceived a dim light from somewhere ahead, growing ever brighter as they advanced. They emerged at last upon a long curved terrace looking down upon an immense circular hall. Eerily-hued stained-glass windows extended from the floor nearly to the roof of the great dome. Ensconced torches blazed everywhere, casting eerie, crimson shadows on the bizarre scene before them.

Shaikul had assembled nearly her entire demonic host in this secret chamber. Elyse shuddered when she caught sight of the terrible Skulkers. Ten of these demons were assembled there. Five of the Skulkers formed the points of a pentagram, while the remaining five formed the interior angles of the symbol. In the center of this star was Shaikul, lying completely nude. Her flesh had been oiled so that it gleamed in the flickering firelight. Her long, bronzed legs were fully extended, matching the bottom two points of the star. Her arms and head formed the other three. And there, buried deeply in the sorceress' black-fringed mound was the crystal phallus, glittering like a star. Elyse felt a sense of outrage that it should enter the witch's body. She hated Shaikul like no one she had ever hated before. She wanted to tear her apart with her bare hands, to pull the crystal phallus from her cunt and take it again for her own,

"She is completing the first stages of the Ritual of Possession," Azaya informed them. "If she completes that ritual, the power of the crystal god will be hers to use as she will. We must make sure she never completes it."

"But how?" Mantegor inquired. "Her warriors surround her. We could never break through so many."

"You must provide a distraction so Elyse and I can get close enough to do what is necessary. Elyse, you are one of the few who has actually had the phallus inside you. Shaikul had to take it from you by force. Yet it gave itself to you willingly. That proves that its desire for you is greater than its desire for the witch-queen. If we can get close enough, I believe you can call it back to you."

"Call it back?" asked Elyse. "How can I call it back?"

"Desire it with all your heart and soul. Want it just as you desired it before. Treat it like a man for whom you have lusted from afar in sweet and bitter silence. Lust for its power, Elyse! Lust!"

Elyse remembered the wondrous sensations the phallus had given her, and she had no difficulty doing as the sorceress asked. She remembered the silken, shimmering texture of the phallus as it had slid deep inside of her. She remembered the pulsing vibrations it had sent through her loins and breasts. Her sex grew slippery with her need.

"Mantegor," said Azaya. "I command you to attack the demon warriors!"

But Mantegor stood impassively watching the tableau as it was played out before them.

"I will not," he said. "Aye, I feel the force of your will, Azaya, compelling me to do your bidding! But I'll fight no more battles for you while we're still under the influence of your spell. Free Elyse and I from your control now or all your plans will come to naught."

Azaya contemplated the warrior's words for a moment. She eyed Mantegor with new respect.

"Very well," she said at last. "It seems I've underestimated both your courage and the force of your will. I can see that you are truly a man among men. Then it shall be as a man you shall fight, free of the bonds of my sorcery!"

She made a series of intricate gestures with her hands. With relief, Elyse felt her limbs and body submit once more to the force of her own will. Nimbly and silently, Mantegor worked his way down the curved stair towards the demon host, his sword gleaming naked in his hand.

Shaikul was lost in the throes of her own sexual fever. She gripped the phallus with both hands, thrusting it deeply inside her. Several of the demons were playing with their huge purple cocks as they watched the sorceress plunge the crystal phallus between the dark fringed, swollen lips of her mound.

"Quickly now!" said Azaya. "We have little time."

Elyse followed the sorceress, but here eyes never left the phallus. She imagined the feel of it in her own sex. Her juices were flowing so freely now that her thighs were slippery.

The crystal phallus was beginning to glow between the legs of the witch-queen. Her eyes, which had been closed in ecstasy, opened wide, meeting Elyse's dreamy gaze. Those eyes flared with maniacal rage.

"Skulkers! Kill her!" she screamed.

Then Mantegor was amongst them, like a wolf leaping amidst a flock of sheep. A grim smile touched his pale lips as his blade wove a deadly dance about his foes. A demon warrior leapt at him swinging a mace. Mantegor's sword swept straight through the mace's shaft and struck the demon's ugly head from its body. A jet of black blood erupted from the severed neck as it fell in a dismal heap. Another ran at him from behind with a barbed spear. Mantegor spun his blade about, catching the demon's throat upon his point. Black blood spurted once more.

In that moment, Elyse's lust welled up within her like an unstoppable tide. She grew weak on her feet and had to be supported by Azaya. As if this were a signal, the phallus came free of Shaikul's prone body, hovering in mid-air. Shaikul leapt for it, but it avoided her grasp, drifting slowly to where Elyse waited. Several of the Skulkers advanced on Elyse and Azaya. The sorceress withdrew a long silver cylinder from between her breasts and raised it to her lips. With an ear-splitting shriek, chaos ensued.

The stained-glass windows shattered into a thousand deadly shards, raining down on the hapless demon-men. Shrieking in agony, the survivors retreated to safer areas. Through those shattered windows came the three immense hawks which had accompanied them on their journey. They still bore their mysterious burden.

The phallus burst into a nimbus of brilliant light. It was no longer just an object, but a living force, an entity unto itself. It shot through the air like an arrow, straight towards the four hawks' burden. They met in mid-air in a soundless explosion. Elyse shielded her eyes from the intense glare as pieces of the shattered coffin rained down.

When the glare receded, the ebon box no longer existed. Even the four hawks had vanished in the intensity of that fiery conflagration.

All that remained was the god.

He was a shining being; a man but not a man. Every detail and nuance of his form was the essence of god-like masculinity. His crystalline beauty was nearly painful to behold. Every line, every curve, every aspect of this body was far too perfect to be truly human.

Elyse saw the god and her loins ached with a desire that was also a kind of terror. She heard herself moan and felt the emptiness of her sex. She gazed up at the crystal phallus. She wanted. She wanted it so much.

The god gazed down at them. His eyes were filled with stars. His crystal body moved and flowed like human flesh, but no human body had ever held such impossible magnificence. He had none of the imperfections inherent in the flawed race of man. Every muscle and limb was like the dream of an artist's perfection. His face was so beautiful it was cruel. His godhood, the crystal phallus, at last reunited with its owner, stood fully erect, magnificent in all its shimmering power. Elyse was hypnotized by it, enthralled. Desire welled up from within her loins which heeded naught but the fever which burned so eagerly in her flesh.

Shaikul, too, could not seem to take here eyes off the shining god. She stood, her sex still dripping, her lust burning naked in her dark eyes. For an instant, the god looked down at Elyse, then at Shaikul. Then the hall was filled with laughter, the magnificent, terrible laughter of a god.

The god floated down towards Shaikul. Elyse watched in jealous fascination as Shaikul wrapped her long legs about the back of the crystal god. Through the transparent body of the god, she could see the crystal phallus part the lips of Shaikul's vagina. A long wailing cry of ecstasy resounded though out the chamber. A light enveloped the two lovers. Soon they were engulfed in a whirlpool of chaotic images. There came a wild roaring howl, like the cries of a thousand dying creatures, growing louder with each passing moment. The crystal god and the witch-queen vanished entirely in the midst of this erotic maelstrom. They were transformed into a ball of shimmering light, which rose higher and higher into the sky until it was naught but a dim spark on the horizon. Then it vanished entirely and was no more. Where the seven remaining Skulkers had stood, there were only seven ordinary warriors, dressed in the armors of mercenaries and outlaws from as several different kingdoms.

"You promised me the phallus, Azaya," Elyse pointed out angrily. "Are all your promises so ill-kept?"

Azaya laughed, but her laughter no longer held any malice.

"You should thank me, Elyse," she said. "The god chose Shaikul instead of you. In a few days, Shaikul will be dead from the throes of her endless orgasms. Didn't you know? No mortal woman dare mate with a god and expect to survive the experience! I daresay that the crystal god chose Shaikul over you because he cared for you and wished to spare you this gruesome fate."

But this was little compensation for Elyse and what she felt she had lost. She still felt strangely envious of Shaikul, though she realized that Azaya probably spoke the truth. Still, what a way to die, to be fucked to death by a god!

"Don't be so miserable, princess," Azaya advised. "You've escaped the dreary monotony of your existence for a short time. You've lived an adventure. You've experienced life instead of sitting behind velvet walls dreaming about it. Tell me the truth. Hasn't this been better than sitting in your room playing with your little toys?"

"Then you planned all along that this would happen? This was all part of some fantastic plot?"

Azaya smiled. "It would be a lie to say I knew all would happen just as it did. Suffice to say that it furthered my purposes to reunite the phallus with its lost body. I was the one that separated them those many long centuries ago, again for my own purposes, and I had long been in possession of the god's body. But I knew that first the power of the god had to be reawakened. Only a lust as great as your own could awaken the god's sex from the spell of slumber that had stilled it's consciousness. The moment you awakened the phallus with your lust, the god awakened as well, and forces were set in motion that determined the destiny of all those involved. I guessed well that Shaikul would probably take the bait and destroy herself just as she did. Once, I too desired the power of the god, but unlike Shaikul and yourself, I've had long centuries learning the hard way that my human body can't contain such power. I broke the phallus from the god myself to keep him from destroying me. Then the phallus was stolen from me. Centuries later, it turned up in the hands of that witch thief, Hexylarra, who in turn sold it to you for a pretty profit."

Azaya withdrew her silver whistle from between her breasts once more, blowing upon it a single, shrieking note.

"I shall return now to my home," she said. "I'll can have the hawks fly you back to Amurkhan so that you might continue with your lives. When we meet again, I'll greet you as friends, and you'll always be welcome in my abode. I freely admit I've found much pleasure in both your company."

"I'll go my own way from here," Mantegor said. "I have no friends left in the mountains since Shaikul killed them all. And I've no taste for life in the city of Amurkhan."

"I understand," said Elyse. "I know not myself if I can stand the boredom of being cooped up within the palace walls any longer after this adventure. Help me get back to my palace and I'll see that you are rewarded for all that you've done for me."

The barbarian grinned. "I've no objection to that!"

"Farewell, then," said Azaya, she said, mounting the back of one of the immense hawks. "Until we meet again. Stranger things have happened."

Elyse thought for a moment she had caught the glint of tears in Azaya's silver eyes, but it could have been only a trick of the evening light. Then she was gone, riding into the swiftly falling dusk. The hawks rose up and faded into the haze of the reddening sun.

"Is there no way I can persuade you to stay for a time, Mantegor?"

"Nay, lass," replied the weary warrior. "Though I can always use your gold, I could never stand life in the palace. I'll surely kill someone important and make all kinds of trouble for you. It's best that I move on now."

Elyse sighed. She was princess of Amurkhan once more. Nothing had changed. Yet she knew her world would never be the same again. When she remembered the shallow, vain creature she once had been, and in many ways still was, she vowed then and there that she would somehow become something more than what she once had been.

"Come!" she commanded the seven gaunt warriors who still stood milling about in befuddlement. "You have risen from the depths of hellish depravity. Maya, the goddess of fortune, has smiled upon you and given you a second chance. I'll help you find you some decent clothes and get you all cleaned up. Who knows what you might make of yourselves in the days and weeks to come? You might even surprise me!"