The Cuban Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers

I looked in their direction and noted that they were both young, handsome, body building type of guys. Jim continued by telling me that the three of them had a desire for group sex. My pussy began to get moist as he continued with telling me their desires. I established that by group sex he meant his two friends, himself, and me. The thought of having these three guys fucking me was beginning to stir my pussy, tucked tightly beneath the white thong. I had only once ever had more than one guy; and that was the night I lost my virginity back in Cayo Coco. I had never had three. The idea certainly intrigued and excited me but, at this stage, I was not going to sound too keen. There was good money to be made here.

Once Jim had established that I may be interested in the idea he beckoned his two friends over and they sat down with their beers and smiled at me. Jim motioned to the taller of his friends and introduced him as Curtis. The other hunk sat opposite me was introduced as Hank. Idle chatter followed for a few minutes as the two guys said hello to me and made general comments about the music and the weather in general. I interrupted the small talk by saying, in a non business like manner;

“I understand from Jim that you guys want to fuck me in a foursome?”

They were not taken aback by my bluntness, or embarrassed in the slightest, and that told me that it was likely that they had done this a few times before.

“That’s correct Arelys.” Replied Hank as he took a swig from his bottle.

“If your interested; how much?”

“How long for?” I asked softly and sexily.

“The whole night babe.” It was Curtis who replied to my question.

“Get me another rum cola and I’ll think about it sweety.” I said in an effort to stall for time. I needed to do some detailed calculations that would bring me in as much money as I thought I could get from them. Curtis headed for the bar and I carried out some mental arithmetic. Normally I could have expected three tricks during the night at an average of $50 a fuck. I felt that to charge these three eager guys $150 each was quite reasonable and, knowing they were old hands at this game and would bring my first quote down a lot I waited for Curtis to return before telling them it would cost them $200 each for full sex and blow jobs.

It was obvious they had already decided roughly what they were willing to pay before hand and Jim took over the bargaining as he took a gulp from the new bottle that Curtis handed to him.

“Well Arelys.” He began. “We have a room in this hotel so we won’t need to use a casa. I have already arranged for the concierge to let us in with a girl. How about we agree on $300 in total but to include a good arse fuck as well?”

Jim’s bluntness took me aback slightly as most guys would have referred to it as simply ‘anal’. I smiled at the three guys now leering at me around the table in eagerness for my reply. I thoroughly enjoy a good fuck up the arse but I was not going to let on. Instead I lied a little.

“I don’t usually take it up my arse guys.” I replied using the same type of vocabulary that the conversation was taking.

“But if you insist on fucking me in the arse then I will have to ask for $500?”

The three looked at each other before Jim counter offered me $400.

For one night’s sex with these three handsome hunks I would have taken half that.

“$400 it is then. Lead the way sir’s.” I replied in my sexiest voice.

The remainder of the beers, and my rum cola, were downed in a few seconds and Jim led the way out of the club, stopping to pay the cards on the way, and out into the warm still air of the street. The entrance to the hotel could not be reached through the disco so we made our way around to the front where Jim duly handed some dollar bills over to the concierge before we headed up to the room. Once inside I was handed a wad of notes that I quickly counted to establish the $400 was all there and slid it into the tiny white clutch bag that I carried. At the same time I removed a handful of different coloured condoms and dropped them onto the dresser.

“I’m going to trust you guys to put these on when you fuck my arse or cunt.”

I looked at them as they all nodded ascent and I felt that I could take them at their word to do this. With the transaction out of the way I could now concentrate on the pleasures ahead both for the guys and for myself.

I had been thinking of the fuckings I was going to get from the three guys as we had made our way to the room. I had felt the moistness starting to rise within my slit and I felt sure that I was in for a wonderful night. I headed for the bathroom to freshen up and have a pee and while I sat there I thought over Castro’s remark about Cuban prostitutes and decided that he was, in my case anyway, partly right. I wasn’t in the hooker game just for the money now. Originally I had been but not now. Plainly and simply; I enjoyed sex.

My hand crept down between my legs as I sat there and my finger began to gently rub my clitoris. The thought of the night ahead was certainly sending a thrill through my body and mind as my finger started to send a thrill through my pussy. I stopped what I was doing to myself, wiped my slit with a piece of paper and pulled my thong back up to my hips. After checking myself in the mirror I re entered the bedroom to find the 3 men I was about to get fucked by sitting around with a beer each and passing a thickly rolled joint to each other. As I entered Jim asked if I wanted a beer to which I refused politely but moved over to him to take the joint from his hands and inhale deeply and slowly before passing it to Hank. Once in my lungs the relaxing affect of the drug sent a nice feeling up to my brain as I sat on the edge of the bed so as to face all three men. My skirt was up around my hips almost and my thong covered pussy was in plain view of the onlookers. Unlike a quick fuck back in a casa, where I would have stripped off almost immediately, I knew that the long night ahead meant that things could be taken slow and easy. A second suck on the joint followed as we all began to chat and relax ourselves.

For about 20 minutes the three of them spoke briefly about the towns they came from, Hank and Jim both from Missouri whilst Curtis hailed from Florida. They talked about their previous visits to Cuba; and I gave them a brief history of my life. All this was intended to get to know each other a little and eliminate the business side of the evening. After 20 minutes the desired affect had been reached and we all felt relaxed and comfortable and had adopted a ‘friends’ attitude to the proceedings.

Although I knew they had all been with a hooker in the past; all three of them seemed a little reluctant to make the first move. ‘Maybe they had never done it with the three of them together before tonight’ was the thought that crossed my mind. I decided to take the first step myself.

Smiling across to the three men I slowly pulled the thin top over my head and exposed my well developed tits with their hard, black, nipples. Throwing it onto a small stool in the corner I rose from the bed and approached Jim. Hank and Curtis were sat either side of him and all three watched me intently as I glided across the small room and dropped to my knees in front of him. His legs were traditionally open and I slide between them and immediately started to rub the front of his jeans. His cock was already hard inside and I knew that it was the sight of my tits and body that had aroused him. I rubbed the hard cock for a few minutes as I looked him deep in the eyes with a sexy smile on my face that told him how much I wanted to feel his cock inside me. Curtis and Hank settled themselves back in their chairs in readiness to observe what was going to develop. My fingers deftly slid the zipper of Jim’s jeans down, released the belt buckle, followed by the button holding the top of the jeans together. I then opened the entrance to expose his boxers and his hard cock poking against the blue cotton material. The fly hole of his boxers was held by a small white button that I slowly flipped open and reached inside for his cock. It had grown even harder in the short time it had taken me to reach it and it now sprang free and stood upright from his groin. It was big. It was very big. My eyes must have visibly shone at the sight of it and my fingers wasted no time in running themselves up and down the thick shaft. Licking my index finger I then ran it over the tiny slit at the head of the cock in front of me and I felt, and saw, a tiny drop of pre cum form beneath my finger. As I lowered my head to lick the juice from the tip of his cock I looked up at Jim’s face from beneath my long, dark eyelashes and saw the look of pleasure come into his eyes as my mouth encircled his thick shaft. With lips clenched tight together I slid my mouth fully over the stiff cock and took it in as far as I could before it touched the back of my waiting throat. I gave it a little scrape with my teeth as I slid my mouth back off and then back on again. I began to bob my head up and down as I very slowly started to mouth fuck Jim’s big, hard cock. My eyes remained fixed on his face and I enjoyed the look of pure pleasure that emanated from it as he felt the delights of having my mouth around his huge cock.

I couldn’t get it all into my mouth without holding my head back and deep throating him; but that would cum later. For now it was just a tormenting blow job to start him off for the evening. I had no intention of letting him cum just yet.

As if he read my thoughts he looked down at my upturned face and with a broad smile spread across it he murmured.

“Don’t worry sweet thing. I can hold back for a long time yet. I will also be cumming at least twice before you leave in the morning.”

I smiled back at him as I slid my lips from his shaft;

“ I certainly hope you do Jim. I’m in the mood for lot’s of lovely spunk tonight. From all of you.”

I turned to look and smile at Hank and Curtis who were sat rubbing the front of their trousers. They had refrained from taking their cocks out and were content just to rub themselves while they watched me suck Jim. I slowly got to my feet and told them all to get naked. I stepped back and was about slide my skirt off when Hank stepped forward and told me to stop.

“I’ll do that for you babe.” He murmured. “But only after I have tasted your cunt through that thong.”

The harsh word he used sent a little tingle through me as I too love to use and hear words like that in the bedroom. I sat on the edge of the bed, opened my legs, and replied;

“Come and get it then baby.”

Hank dropped to his knees and clasped my long, dark legs in his hands and began to rub my smooth flesh with his hardened palms. They gradually moved upwards towards my waiting cunt hidden beneath the thin material of my thong. My skirt was already around my waist and his fingers were soon touching the insides of my groin. His head suddenly dropped and I felt his mouth suck hard on the material taking it into him as he tasted the juices that waited for him. I let out a small moan and closed my eyes briefly to savour the sensation better. He continued to suck through my panties as my juices began to build up inside me and my hands reached down and touched his head in an effort to push it harder into my cunt. But he held it back and continued to torment my slit through the material. I looked up at the other two men who were now both naked and touching their own cocks gently as they watched me getting my pussy sucked out. Curtis moved to the bed and climbed on to it to kneel behind me. I felt his stiff cock press against the small of my back as his arms encircled my body and his hands gripped both of my tits in their tight grasp. He began to massage them in circles, stopping occasionally to pinch at my nipples, before pressing even harder on the firm mounds in his hands. His mouth was planting little kisses and nips on the side of my neck; which served to send tingles down my spine. I knew then that these guys were not just going to fuck my brains out; they were going to pleasure me. They were as interested in giving me pleasure as much as they were eager to get pleasured themselves. This was the type of fucking I really enjoyed and I felt my juices flow even harder through my panties and into Hank’s waiting mouth.

I looked across at Jim, stood alone with his cock in his hand and slowly stroking it. I motioned with my head for him to come over to the bed. My open mouth told him I wanted him to slide his cock into it again. My hands were slightly behind me holding my body up as I sat in a reclining position leaning back onto Curtis’s cock behind me as he continued to massage my tits and kiss my neck beneath my long dark hair. I felt Hank’s hands grip the elastic around my panties and pulled the elastic to one side in order to expose my naked cunt to his lips. Once my pussy lips were free of the material his tongue dived into me and my scream was muffled by Jim’s huge cock as it slid firmly between my open lips. This was sex at its best. A cock pressed against my back, my tits being massaged hard, a stiff tongue flicking at my wet cunt and a huge cock fucking in and out of my mouth. I let my body fully relax and settled down to enjoy the sensations that were flooding through my body.

I took the base of Jim’s cock and began to massage it as the remainder fucked into my tight mouth in long, slow strokes. I tilted my head back and opened my throat to take the whole length inside me. I was sure I could do it and was gratified when my lips touched Jim’s balls and I knew the whole length of his cock was in my mouth.

I started to move my head in rhythm to Jim’s thrusting so that I was in time with him; as he pulled out I pulled out; as he pushed in I pushed in. This was one of the best mouth fucks I had ever experienced and I was loving every minute of it. I looked up into Jim’s eyes and again he informed me that he could hold back for a long time yet.

My tits were feeling wonderful and my nipples were now rock hard in Curtis’s hands; his lips still planting tiny kisses around my neck as he held my long dark hair to one side. Hank’s tongue was now licking up and down my cunt slowly and erotically, pausing for a moment to stiffen and dive into the wetness of my slit, then back to the slow licking. Every now and then, on the upward stroke, the tip of his tongue would touch my clitoris and my body would physically jerk with the pleasure. I felt Hank move slightly and the next thing I knew he had suddenly rammed two fingers deep into the interior and I jerked again. My hips started to move on the bed in a bid to get more of those fingers deeper into me. His tongue began to nibble on my clit as he drove the fingers deeper and faster. My mouth closed as tight as it could around Jim’s cock, now fucking my mouth deep and hard. I felt Curtis’s hands leave my tits and his fingers gripped my nipples and pulled. These three men were driving me wild and they knew it and revelled in the pleasure that they were bringing me. A sudden, hard thrust of the cock in my mouth, a couple of hard pulls to my nipples, one more gentle bite on my clit as the fingers rammed deep into my cunt and I exploded.

The first of many orgasms that night erupted through my body sending wave after wave of shudders rippling through me. My white cum spurted out onto Hank’s fingers and mouth as I came, and came, and came. For at least 15 lovely long seconds the orgasm ripped through me. I lost control and screamed onto Jim’s cock as it pounded into my throat. I reached a height of ecstasy that I had never felt before.

I may be a hooker but I was still a full blooded girl with a girl’s desires and emotions.

Those emotions were released, full blast, in those 15 glorious seconds that it took for my orgasm to reach completion.

In my line of work I had found that a small number of guys just wanted to use my mouth, cunt or arse to unload his spunk into with no care for whether I was enjoying it. And that was ok. They paid me to let them fuck me or have me fuck them. If I enjoyed it that was just a bonus to me; however the large majority of punters wanted to pleasure me as well as themselves. Sometimes, just because it got them off better knowing they had made me cum; and other times because they genuinely wanted me to enjoy the experience. I always came when I was with a punter; or so I led some of them to believe. I was quite an expert at faking an orgasm and I was able to convince most guys they had made me cum. I knew that tonight I would do no faking.

Hank removed his fingers and saw the white liquid from my orgasm coating the thick digits. He raised them to my lips to allow me the pleasure of tasting myself as Jim pulled his stiff cock from between my lips. I sucked deeply on the fingers that were offered to me and delighted in the taste of my own cum. Curtis slid from the bed and headed for the bathroom and I heard the splash of his pee as he emptied some of the beer from his bladder. Jim moved to the dressing table and took the makings for another joint while Hank slowly got to his feet and sat on the bed beside me. He lifted my face to his and kissed my lips in an attempt to taste my juices on them.

Our tongues met as he sucked and my hand went down to his erect cock. We continued to kiss as I slowly rubbed the thick shaft until he pulled away from my mouth and lay back on the bed.

“I can’t hold it back as long as Jim and Curtis can babe.” He murmured to me.

“But give me a good suck for few minutes anyway.”

Without saying a word I knelt on the bed beside him and slid my lips over his hard cock. Not as big or as thick as Jim’s or Curtis’s but nothing he had to be ashamed about. The cock slid easily into my wet mouth and I took the whole length into me in one go. A loud moan escaped his lips as he felt the sudden wetness of my mouth around the shaft and he raised his hips upwards in an effort to fuck my face. I mouth fucked his cock for about 5 minutes before he pulled my head gently away. I knew he was about to cum and he didn’t want that to happen just yet. As we lay or knelt on the bed together Jim came over with the lit joint that he passed to me first. He sat at the head of the bed, his cock still standing out hard in front of him as Curtis returned from the bathroom to kneel on the bed beside me. The four of us just sat or knelt on the bed, while we smoked the joint between us, and the men chatted some more about themselves. I learned that this was the third time the three of them had hired a girl for the night. I muttered something about hoping I was as good as the previous two and I was informed that, so far anyway, I was the best. I told them the night was young yet and there was plenty more fun to be had in the hours ahead.

Hank moved closer to me and placed his hand on my leg as he said that he was ready to start again. I smiled at him as his hand slid under the elastic of my panties that were still soaking wet from my last orgasm. I wass till in a kneeling position on the bed as Jim reached down from where he was sat and gently pulled my shoulders backwards so that I lay on my back with the three guys surrounding me. Hank slid between my legs and dropped his face into my panties and began to suck at them as his fingers probed under my body to the base of my bum. Jim meanwhile moved himself into a kneeling position beside my head, turned it to face him, and slid his rock hard cock back into my mouth for the third time that night. I used my hands to undo the buckle of the belt around my skirt and Hank removed his face from my panties to assist me. Once my skirt was off it was only a few seconds before my thong followed it and I was lying naked on the bed. Jim’s cock never left my mouth while I was being undressed and as soon as my panties were off Hank lay back down between my thighs and began to lick and suck at my slit. Curtis positioned himself on the opposite side to Jim and began to rub his thick, hard cock against my face. I reached up and took hold of both cocks and began licking and sucking first one and then the other. The tongue rasping over my cunt had already started to produce moisture from within me and the sensual feelings began to seep through my body all over again. I was thrilled at having two cocks to suck on while my cunt was being tongue fucked and I enthusiastically sucked on the cocks being held to my mouth.

sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers