The Cuban Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers

For over ten minutes those two cocks invaded my eager mouth, first one and then the other, fucking deep into my throat. Jim’s cock was difficult to take all the way but I managed it as the two friends fucked into me. Hank’s tongue, meanwhile, was working wonders in my wet slit as it licked up and down my cunt lips, pausing briefly to flick inside before returning to the wonderful licking that was sending tiny electric like spasms through my body. Suddenly Jim pulled his cock away from my mouth and motioned to Hank to take his place while he positioned himself between my legs.

I had thought Hank was doing a great job in my cunt but the moment I felt Jim’s tongue I knew that he was going to make me cum. Without removing his spectacles he dived deep and hard into the wetness that Hank had recently been licking. Jim’s teeth found my clit almost immediately as Hank held his stiff cock to my mouth to share it with Curtis. With Jim now expertly sucking and nibbling at my clitoris it was only a matter of a few moments before I felt my next orgasm begin.

I had Curtis’s cock in my mouth when the moment finally hit me and my body shook as I screamed obscenities onto the thick shaft plummeting hard into my throat.

Releasing Curtis’s cock, for a moment only, I screamed to be fucked. At the top of my voice I screamed;

“Fuck me. Oh My God Fuck me boys. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee.”

Jim rammed his tongue deep into my cunt to feel my cum spurt onto it as the orgasm tore through my body. I clamped my legs around his head as tight as I could and grabbed Hank’s cock and raised my head to ram it deep into my mouth.

Suddenly I felt Jim’s tongue and face force their way out of my clamping legs and he gripped them tight just above my ankles. He shouted at Curtis to pass him a pillow which he rammed, unceremoniously under cheeks of my arse as he lifted my hips off the bed. I felt the bed move as he climbed off for just a second to grab a handful of condoms from the dresser and drop them on the bed. Next thing I knew, with the two cocks still alternately fucking my mouth, Jim grabbed my ankles, opened them wide and slid his thick, hard cock deep into my cunt. One thrust and he was in. His huge cock felt as if it was going to split me open as he reamed into me. At first he fucked me with long, slow strokes; pulling his cock out almost all the way before ramming it back inside me. I was in heaven as I sucked and licked the cocks at my mouth and took the thick cock over and over again in my cunt.

I wondered, briefly, how long Jim could fuck me like this for without cumming himself and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of time he could hold back.

On and on he reamed deeper and faster into me as I sucked on the pre cum that was now dripping from Hank’s cock. I knew he could not hold out for very long and expected to feel the gush of hot spunk spurt into my mouth at any time.

But it was not to be. Not yet anyway. The men had other plans which I would swear was pre arranged.

Suddenly Curtis and Hank moved away from my mouth just as Jim pulled his cock from the soaking wet depths of my pussy. Hank lay on his back as Jim told me to kneel over him for a 69. I quickly changed my position so that my mouth was over Hank’s pulsating cock that I knew was ready to explode. I refrained from taking hold of it for a moment to give him a chance to cool down a little. Meanwhile my knees were bent either side of his hips as I prepared to lower my cunt into his face. I felt movement behind me as both Jim and Curtis moved around the bed to get into position for what they had in mind. It was when I felt a pair of firm hands on my hips and the tip of a cock at the entrance to my arse that I realised I was going to be fucked there. I braced myself for the thrust of the cock, not knowing which one it would be but hoping it would not be Jim’s monster to take me there first.

Whether they had arranged themselves wrong by mistake; or whether they had changed their minds I will never know; but suddenly the hands left my hips and Hank moved himself up the bed so that his face was no longer at my pussy. Instead he sat at the head of the bed with his legs around my head and his cock at the entrance to my mouth. I next felt the mattress move again as one of the other guys positioned himself on his back with his face beneath my cunt and his hands up above him to grasp my tits as they hung below me. My knees were still bent and my arse was still in the air. The other punter then knelt over his mates body; I felt the same pair of hands grip my hips and the cock again touch the entrance to my arse. With my mouth positioned just above Hank’s thick cock I still did not know which of the two other men were ready to lick my cunt and which was about to plumb the depths of my arse. I felt the tongue slide into my slit first. It gave me a few licks before flicking into my wetness. I moaned at the lovely sensation I was again feeling by being tongue fucked and slowly dropped my mouth around Hank’s cock again. It slid straight in and my lips touched his balls briefly before I raised my head in readiness to drop down onto the shaft again. I slowly began to pick up speed as the tongue in my pussy began to lick and suck faster and deeper. The occasional tiny bite of teeth onto my clitoris began to create that pre orgasm feeling inside me and I drove down harder onto the cock in my mouth. I could still feel the tip of someone’s cock poking against my arse hole as their hands held my hips tightly in place. I could hear Hank moaning loudly beneath my face as his cock slid in and out of my tight wet lips and I knew it was about to explode inside me this time. I tried to slow my pace down to make it last a little longer for him but the tongue rasping my cunt lips, followed by the gentle occasional bites on my clitoris was making it difficult for me to slow down on the cock while my hips were trying desperately to move up and down on the tongue beneath me. The hands that were gripping my hips held firm and I suddenly realised I was being tormented. I wanted to plunge my hips up and down on that wonderful tongue that was fucking me but I couldn’t. I was in ecstasy yet again in the hands of these three guys.

I felt a hand reach under me and rub itself over my soaking wet cunt for just a moment as the tongue left me. The hand was removed, now covered in my sticky juices, and the tongue returned; much to my delight. I felt the tip of the cock behind me leave the entrance to my arse hole and then I felt a finger tip replace it and slide easily inside me. I suddenly realised that it had slid in easily because it had been coated in my own juices. The finger fucked in and out gently a few times before it was pulled from my arse and the tip of the cock again poked against my tiny hole.

The tongue continued to suck and flick at my wet cunt as the hands began to pinch and squeeze my hard nipples. I let the cock in my mouth slide out briefly before I again dropped my head to take the shaft back inside me. My lips again touched Hank’s balls before pulling back off. I started to get an easy rhythm going and hoped Hank could hold out a little longer. The tongue was doing wonders to my slit and the teeth again began to nibble on my clitoris. I moaned loudly as I felt the beginning of my orgasm start to ripple through me.

It was at that moment that Jim rammed his cock into my arse. I screamed onto the cock in my mouth with the sudden pain that shot through me. The cock was pulled out briefly before it rammed back in again, deep and hard. The pain I was experiencing was a ‘nice’ type of pain and it grew less with each thrust of the huge cock into my tiny arse. It was the size of the cock that told me it was Jim fucking me from behind. My orgasm erupted as Jim’s monster fucked deeper and harder and Curtis’s tongue flicked faster and faster over my cunt and clitoris. My whole body began to tremble in the throes of the wonderful orgasm that ripped through me and I rammed my mouth hard and fast onto Hank’s cock. I wanted that hot cum to erupt into my mouth. I needed to feel the sticky, salty globules slide down my throat at the same time as I was cumming myself; And it did. The cock in my mouth suddenly grew a fraction harder and the hot spunk shot up the shaft and spurted deep into my waiting mouth. Hank screamed in pure pleasure as my lips gripped his shaft tight and his cum spewed out into the depths of my throat.

Jim’s cock continued to pound my arse hard as Curtis continued to lick and suck at my soaking wet cunt. My mouth was full of sticky hot sperm that dripped out of the sides when Hank’s limp cock finally slid out. Some of it dripped down onto his balls but most slid easily down my throat and into my stomach.

My orgasm had barely subsided when Jim suddenly pulled his massive cock from my arse and Curtis slid out from under me. I saw Hank climb from the bed and flop, exhausted, into a chair beside it. I raised myself up onto my knees as Jim moved up the bed to sit where Hank had recently been sucked off. I prepared to get back onto my knees thinking that Curtis was now going to arse fuck me while I sucked Jim off.

I was almost right. The two remaining men on the bed told me to lay flat on my stomach with my mouth over Jim’s cock and my hands around his hips. Once in this position I suddenly felt Curtis’s firm stomach pressing on my back and it was then I realised he was going to fuck my arse while I lay flat down beneath him.

My heart raced as I realised that this was about to hurt, with my arse being so tight in this position, but Curtis leaned down and asked me softly if I was ok with this?

I agreed to be fucked in this position and it even excited me. I felt Curtis’s hands pull my arse cheeks apart as he slid his hard cock into me. I was surprised that the pain was minor and dropped my mouth over Jim’s cock yet again. This time I was determined to taste his hot spunk.

Curtis’s body began to ride up and down on my bum as his throbbing cock reamed in and out of my tight arse and my mouth sucked greedily on Jim’s huge cock. I could hear Curtis moaning loudly as he arse fucked me and I could feel Jim’s cock throbbing between my lips as I sucked him off.

For five minutes my arse was fucked hard and deep and Jim’s cock pounded my mouth. Suddenly I heard Curtis scream out that he was going to cum. I tightened my arse muscles around his pulsating cock just as I felt Jim erupt into my mouth. He had grabbed my long hair and forced my head hard down onto him so that his whole shaft became embedded in my throat just at the moment of eruption. The hot spunk caused me to gag as I fought for breath but the cock pulled out of my mouth and continued to spurt large globules of hot cum over my dark skinned face. I managed to finally swallow the spunk in my throat and opened my mouth to receive more. It was at that moment that Curtis erupted into my arse. His cock suddenly drove even deeper into me and his whole body shuddered against me as he unloaded himself into the condom around his cock.

Finally spent Curtis pulled his limp cock from my bum and I rolled over onto my back as Jim slid down the bed to lie beside me. My dark face was still covered in white cum that now rolled down my face and onto the bed. I used my fingers to mop up the remainder and finished by sliding them into my mouth; much to the pleasure of the watching men. Hank, still sat in the chair next to the bed passed me a tissue and motioned towards my hair. I pulled it to the front of me to see it splattered in droplets of cum. I smiled at him as I took the tissue and wiped it through my hair.

The four of us remained naked as we settled down to partake of another joint that Curtis had rolled. Jim and I sat at the top of the bed leaning casually against the headboard while Curtis and Hank relaxed in chairs on either side of us.

The conversation revolved mainly around Cuba, its politics and economy along with thoughts on the US embargo that had so crippled the country.

I was pleased to discover that none of the guys that had just fucked my brains out supported or agreed with the embargo and they were all of the opinion that if the embargo were to be lifted then the influx of people, technology, equipment and, most importantly, western ideals; then that in itself would help to bring down the ruling powers. On top of that Fidel Castro was now well into his 70’s.

From there the talk moved on to the prostitution business and to sex in general. I think we all were aiming to turn the conversation back onto sex; after all that was why we were all there in that hotel room.

An hour passed as we sat there chatting and relaxing. Some more beers were brought out and it was as if I had known these guys all my life. I asked if they were likely to return to Havana to which they replied in the affirmative. I asked Jim to get a pen and paper and I gave him my e mail address.

I explained that very few Cuban citizens had a personal computer and almost none had internet access. There were a couple of buildings in Havana where a tourist could use the Internet and occasionally a small bribe would allow a Cuban access. I had a friend, however, who worked in a hotel where she had Internet access and I visited her, maybe once a month, in her office and quickly accessed my hotmail account.

If Jim and his mates e mailed me the dates they were going to visit Havana again then I could make arrangements for them to contact me on their arrival.

“I have enjoyed being fucked and licked out by you guys.”

I said as I took a small swig of beer. “I will look forward to your next visit immensely.”

Jim smiled at me as he replied;

“Next visit Arelys? We haven’t finished fucking you on this visit yet.”

As he said it with a broad smile on his bespectacled face he slid down the bed slightly and took my left breast into his mouth and began to nibble firmly on my nipple. His left hand reached across my body and began to massage my right tit. I let out a low moan and placed the beer bottle on the bedside cabinet. The mattress dipped as Curtis and Hank climbed back onto the bed and Curtis grabbed my ankles and pulled my long, dark legs wide open. He knelt between them and dropped his head down to my slightly hairy cunt and I moaned again as his tongue slid straight inside my lips. I motioned for Hank to kneel beside my head and took his semi hard cock in my hand and slowly began to massage it up and down the thick shaft until he was nice and hard. My mouth opened and I slid his cock inside and began to mouth fuck his erection.

These men were ready to go another round; and so was I.

For the next hour I was fucked in so many different positions I have forgotten now who fucked me where and when. My mind became a blur as first one cock reamed into my cunt, then another, then a third; all the while my mouth was never empty from hard, thrusting cocks. At one stage I was lifted off the bed, bent over one of the chairs and arse fucked for over 20 minutes as first one cock rammed into me, fucked me for a few minutes, and then pulled out to make room for the next throbbing cock. Time after time they took turns in fucking my tight arse. Occasionally one of the cocks would enter my arse, fuck it for a while, pull out and then ram hard and deep into my now soaking wet cunt. When they were not fucking my arse or cunt one of them would grab my long hair, lift my head up, and plunge their thick cock deep into my waiting mouth.

All the while I was bent over the chair taking cock my fingers were beneath me rubbing my clit like crazy. I had at least 3 orgasms during that spell of arse fucking and my body was covered in perspiration despite the cool air conditioning.

Eventually the fucking stopped and I was helped on to the bed by Hank who told me he wanted me to ride his cock. He lay on his back as I knelt across his thighs, facing him, and slowly, teasingly, lowered my dripping cunt onto the thick shaft standing up straight beneath me. He reached up and grabbed my tits as I began to fuck his cock harder and faster. This time he was able to hold out much longer and it was me that came again as I screamed obscenities at him;

“Oh my God. Oh God Yess Yesss Oh Hank I’m going to fuck that hot spunk right out of your balls. Oh My Goddddddddddddddddd Fuck Fuck Fucking you so hard.

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.”

I came. The orgasm shot through my body as I rode that lovely cock buried deep inside my wet cunt. As I yelled out Curtis scrambled to stand astride his mate’s face where he grabbed my head and rammed his cock deep into my mouth. I sucked hard and fast on the long shaft as my orgasm exploded and I almost bit into it as my body trembled from the orgasm.

Hank’s cock was still hard and rigid inside my cunt and he could feel my cum spurting onto it as I screamed onto the cock in my mouth.

And then it happened. The most wonderful, sexual, experience I had had in my 19 years on the planet.

As the orgasm subsided I continued to fuck up and down on the cock in my pussy while I sucked hard on the cock in my mouth. During this session Jim had sat and watched us as he ran his hand up and down that thick cock standing out so stiff from his groin. I saw the movement as he stood up and I glanced sideways at him in time to see him slide a red condom over his thick shaft. The thought rushed through me;

‘He was going to change places with Hank and get me to fuck that massive cock.’

I was wrong. Jim climbed onto the bed behind me and knelt down. I didn’t see him nod to Curtis, who was still standing over Hank’s face plunging his cock into my mouth, but Curtis suddenly slid his shaft from between my lips and knelt down behind Hank’s head. Curtis then gripped my shoulders and, telling me to make sure Hank’s cock stayed in my cunt, he bent me down so that my lips met Hank’s. I thought, for a brief moment, that the idea was for me to kiss Hank while I fucked him. I then realised it was not that at all. It was to raise my arse towards Jim kneeling behind me.

As the realisation of what was about to happen hit me I shouted;

“Oh No. Oh My God NO!”

But the three men could tell that my ‘no’ really meant ‘Oh My God YESSSSS’

I felt Jim’s hands spread my arse cheeks wide open as he inserted his massive cock into the entrance of my arse. Hank’s cock was still well embedded in my cunt as I felt the thick cock in my arse slide in. Slowly at first and then a firmer push sent it to the depths of my tight hole. I knew that Hank’s cock inside my cunt must have been just centimetres away from Jim’s cock in my arse; separated by just a thin membrane.

I heard Hank yell out.

“That’s it Jim.” He moaned from beneath me.

“I can feel your cock almost touching mine. Oh God. Now fuck her. Fuck her arse HARD.”

Just as Jim lunged forward; sending his thick cock to the depths of my arse, Hank lunged his hips upwards and fucked my cunt from below. The feeling of having two cocks inside me at the same time was so fantastic that my orgasm didn’t start to build like it usually did. It just erupted. And at the same moment that it happened Curtis again grabbed my hair, lifted my head to the point that my neck began to hurt, and rammed his naked cock back into my mouth.

And they fucked me.

And they fucked me again; and again; and again.

Three cocks were now pounding as hard as they could into my cunt, my arse and my mouth. My next orgasm wasn’t so sharp or so good but it was an orgasm that I needed as I continued to take all three cocks into me. I expected to feel Jim and Hank shudder at any moment as their spunk erupted into the condoms. I expected to feel the sudden gush of hot liquid spurt deep into my mouth as Curtis shot his load into me.

It never happened.

Jim was yelling as his cock reamed my arse, and Hank was doing the same beneath me, when suddenly I felt Jims shaft slip out of my arse and his hands gripped my slender waist and lifted me bodily off of Hank’s cock. Curtis pulled his own cock out of my mouth at the same time and, as Hank slid off the bed I was laid back down on my back. The three men clambered to a kneeling position beside me and Hank and Jim yanked the empty condoms from their cocks and dropped them onto my tummy.

sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers