The Cubicle

Story Info
He watches his wife being watched.
1.1k words
3.98
67.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ParkerG
ParkerG
15 Followers

Have you ever stopped and watched the people hanging around outside of the changing rooms in department stores especially the men. Husbands with wives, boyfriends with girlfriends.

Most men stand there absolutely bored. You can tell what they're thinking. "I wish I was somewhere else. In the pub, watching the box ….. anywhere but here." If you spot someone of like mind you nod to him, raise the eyebrows. Display the macho characteristics that tell him you're a member of the "I'm bored out of my skull" fraternity. Come on guys admit it, you know what I mean!

Occasionally however you notice the guy who doesn't seem to be waiting for anybody but he keeps looking across to the changing area. He moves from clothes rack to clothes rack checking the various female articles of clothing, occasionally picking something up to check the size or price but always sneaking glances across at the changing area.

Last week I spotted one of these peek-a-boo artists. I just happened to be out shopping with my wife who was after a new dress and underwear. She'd picked out what she wanted a nice dress and a couple of sets of matching knickers and bras.

It was a quiet day in the store and there was no assistant "guarding" the changing room area so you didn't need to declare how many garments you were taking in with you. As my wife disappeared behind the curtained cubicle I started my wanderings pretending that I wasn't bored to death.

As I sauntered around among the dresses I noticed a middle aged man stealing looks at the changing area. I followed his line of vision and could then see what was attracting his attention. The cubicle which my wife was using didn't have the curtain pulled all the way back and the gap that was left allowed the voyeur to see directly into a mirror which vividly reflected my wife taking her everyday clothes off.

Now my wife isn't a small woman. A very tasty size 14 in fact. Nice 36 inch breasts with a shapely waist and huggable thighs. I could see that she had removed her blouse and was leaning forward to loosen her boot laces and as she did so her breasts were reflected in the mirror the two large orbs hanging down, restricted only by the bra that was restraining them. That is if you could call it a bra. Two lacy pouches which hid nothing. Her dark brown nipples and areola clearly visible as if she had nothing on at all. As she removed her boots and then her jeans her matching knickers failed to hide the dark thatch between her legs.

I watched the man watching my wife. He was openly staring at her mirrored image. As he watched I saw his hand disappear into his trouser pocket and from his actions he was obviously stroking himself.

Surprisingly I wasn't annoyed. Quite the opposite. I was excited myself not at the sight of my wife, although that feeling has never disappeared, but at the thought of someone else enjoying the sight and clearly "taking matters into their own hands".

As I watched him and then the mirror I could see that my wife had removed her bra and knickers and was standing admiring her naked, perfect, body before trying any new clothes on. She flicked her nipples which responded instantly, sticking out prominently as they do when we have sex, and then she combed her dark thatch using her long fingernails. A little smile crossed her face as she posed hands on hips then she reached behind her to try on the first of the bra sets.

I looked at the voyeur and his hand was definitely moving faster. He looked around to see if anyone was in the vicinity and not seeing anyone opened his flies to pull out his cock which he proceeded to stroke with his right hand.

I watched fascinated by the performance. How could anyone do what he was doing in the middle of a department store? The guy was clearly a raving pervert but… in some perverse way someone to be admired if only for his sheer nerve.

When I looked back to the cubicle my wife had just fastened the bra clip of her second bra and was picking up the dress to try on. At this point I had my erotic idea.

I went and picked up another bra and knicker set and took them to the changing area. When I reached my wife's cubicle I stepped inside and when I pulled the curtain back made sure that the gap still allowed unrestricted viewing of the mirror. I told my wife that I had just spotted a lingerie set that I thought she would like and would she try it on. She was obviously pleased that I was showing such an "interest" in shopping. If only she knew.

She pulled the dress off and then removed the bra set she was wearing. Before she could try the new set on I looked at her body and whispered in her ear that she looked absolutely fabulous in her birthday suit. She smiled at me, almost embarrassed, and kissed me on the cheek. At which point I turned her round to face the mirror and proceeded to squeeze her tits and tweak her erect nipples pulling them until they stretched out about an inch. I knew all this was being reflected in the mirror and the "handjive gentleman" would be getting a good eyeful.

I then moved my hand down to her dark bush and began to push my fingers into her cunt. As I pushed she opened her legs allowing more fingers to gain entry. With three fingers in her I masturbated her until her fanny juices were coating my fingers. I even pulled them out so my watcher friend could see the glistening wetness. She came with a bucking of her hips, forcing herself on to my fingers. I had to cover her mouth with my other hand to keep her shrieks from escaping from the cubicle. When I pulled my fingers out of her fanny I put them in her mouth to lick clean.

I kissed her and told her I would wait outside. When I looked around there was no sign of the man but I did see a price tag from one of the dresses where he'd been standing sticking up. I walked across and there was one word written on it in pencil.."THANKS".

So next time the woman of your life invites you to help her chose something new to wear don't be too hasty to say "no"…. and keep your eyes open for others who want to enjoy the show!!

ParkerG
ParkerG
15 Followers