The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "If that's what you need. Please understand what I need. I'll do what I can. I hope it's enough."

"Me too, Dear. Me too."

~ * ~ * ~

Monday with Jenny was incredible. She had a beautiful body, and was proud of it. I enjoyed learning every inch of it during a full hour of foreplay that had me coming in her mouth. I reflected momentarily on my diet contract, and it did say that 'all' types of foreplay were included with intercourse. Wouldn't want to cheat, would we?

I could already feel the improvement in stamina while I was making love to my pretty trainer. She grinned at me when I was pounding into her from above. "You couldn't have done this just a few weeks ago," she whispered.

"Sex?" I asked.

"This. You would have been wheezing and gasping. Now you can go strong without collapsing. Your wife may have been an idiot about a lot of things, but you have to admit, losing close to 30 lbs and working out daily is helping."

I paused in my actions, leaning down and kissing her softly. "You're right, and I owe it all to you, don't I, young lady?"

"I'll take some of the credit, but it's you. You're an animal working out. I don't run into many guys like you. Willing to push your limits, give it your all, collapse and keep going. You're a remarkable man, Richard Anderson."

"And you're an amazing woman. If we're done chatting, I'd love to fuck the shit out of you a little longer."

She chuckled. "Fuck away, handsome."

When I had come in her, she went down on me, getting me hard again. That was unexpected, three times in an hour. I think she noticed my surprise. She laughed. "Testosterone, handsome. There's nothing like working out. All the time in the gym, I'm sure, has your test levels skyrocketing. I wouldn't be surprised if you had another one in you after this one."

She took over, her firm athletic body driving me crazy. Damn, she was hot. She rode me for a while, then I took her doggy style, until she wanted to ride me again. I wasn't about to say no to her. It was the best sex I'd had in at least a half-dozen years. Incredible. Much better than with the escort, or my wife's attempt to emulate it. I was thoroughly exhausted by the time I was coming for her.

We cleaned up together, and she prepared the lunches that Francine had left for us, while I checked in with Gina, and prepared for my first call with Weston.

The three of us ate our lunch, and I could feel a little tension between the two women. I figured I'd deal with Gina after the Weston call.

Dealing with Weston was no big deal. I agreed to see him the next day in his office, but from the initial discussion, I didn't see any major issues. He didn't need me on the case, but I guess I was his security blanket. Afterward I sat with Gina.

"You're uncomfortable with what I did with Jenny?" I asked bluntly.

She took a moment to answer. "Yes. Why wouldn't you choose me for that? Is there something wrong with me? I thought you enjoyed what we were doing?"

"There is something wrong. It's not with you. It's with us."

"What? I don't understand."

"I want to take you with me when I return to the firm in a couple of months. You're a brilliant, capable woman. You'll be a wonderful asset."

She was smart, and saw the ramifications. "Thank you. I understand. You won't have a relationship with me while we work together. That's the issue isn't it?"

"Precisely. You're beautiful, intelligent, and sexy as hell. I'd like nothing more than to enjoy you in every way possible, but what happens when we work together? You know my wife was an intern when we met. I found her a job elsewhere before we started dating. It's not something that's condoned in the office, and as senior partner I have a duty to set the example."

She listened to my words intently, thinking before speaking. I liked that. "Very well. We do have a couple of months ahead of us. If you're going to be involved with anyone, I'd like it to be me. We'll have to agree that it ends before you return to your firm. I can accept that, and if you can as well, I don't see any problem with you and I having a more physical relationship until then."

"Why, Gina? You're young and beautiful. A delight to be with. You don't need me."

A sad little smile appeared on her face. "Relationships are difficult for someone like me, Rick. I graduated third in my class. It's hard to find a man I can respect. I'm more intelligent than most of them. I'll earn more, someday soon. I don't have a lot of time for games, my career is very important to me. I need a strong, confident, powerful man, who I feel is at least my equal. I yearn for a man who can be in control, making me feel like a woman. Do you understand? I need someone like you, Rick."

"There may be no future with me," I explained.

"I'm not ready to settle down. I have several years before then. My career is more important. I'm not asking you to marry me, or even let me move in with you. I want the intimacy, and the sex."

"Even the sex would be limited." I grinned. "I only have sixteen chips left."

"For now. You'll earn more. And when you're tired of your silly game with your wife, you won't need any to be with me. I'm putting my bid in, cards on the table. If you end up working things out with the slut, I'll happily step aside. If you don't, I'd like to be first on your list when it comes time to move on. I won't make waves or interfere."

It was a hell of an offer. "I may take you up on that. Give me a few days, and we'll talk again."

She smiled. "That's all I'm asking. Consider me."

"And Jenny?"

"Not my business, for now. I have no claim on you...yet." Her delightful grin hinted that she would like to change that.

Jenny did have her own designs, and that included convincing me that my wife considered a sexual encounter having hours of sex with her boy toys. She was willing to consider our lunch and my business call as an interlude during our own encounter. I wasn't hard to convince, and we had another quite satisfying romp before she insisted play time was over and dragged me downstairs to the gym.

"I need you to earn some credits, pronto," she told me. Her very flirtatious touching had me wondering if five times in one day was possible at 44 years old.

It was.

~ * ~ * ~

When I woke up, Tuesday, I found that my chastity device was no longer on my bed-stand. I cleaned up and went downstairs, to find my wife preparing breakfast. "Aren't you going to be late?" I asked. It was after 9:00.

"I took the morning off. I have another interview at 11:00," she said, bringing out a plate of Francine's reheated yumminess and placing it in front of me.

"Interview?"

"A second one. The first seemed to go well."

I was surprised. I had another one coming. She placed a metal pan on the table beside me. It was what remained of our contract. She had burned all but the top inch or so, leaving just enough to let me know what it was. Beside it was the shattered remains of the chastity device. Seems like she'd taken a hammer to it. I looked up at her.

"I want to apologize. It was the stupidest thing I've ever done, and I hope in time you'll forgive me." She sat down in the seat beside me, and I watched the tears roll down her face. "Please tell me we can stop now," she pleaded.

"I still have more than 20 pounds to go."

She nodded. "I'll help you. Support you. Motivate you properly if you'll let me. I do want you to be healthy, it's very important to me, and to our family. I won't bother you about a job until you're ready. I'll take up the slack financially as much as I can. Work with me, Rick. Please."

"What are you going to do for sex, Danielle? I know I'm not enough for you."

"No baby, that's not true. You're more than enough. Please, forget my insanity. We were so happy for all those years. I know you were just as happy as me. We can be that way again. There'll never be anyone else but you, if you'll forgive me and take me back."

"I don't know if I can just turn the clock back as if nothing happened. The words still hurt. Your actions, the hiding, the lies, the humiliation, they destroyed me."

She nodded. "What about my humiliation, Rick? Sixteen credits, that's all you have left, and not one spent with me. I've asked and pleaded, but you don't want me anymore, just your young playthings. Let's stop this now."

"Great. You used up all your turns in the first week, and now that you have to go another two weeks without, you want to end things. I have sixteen credits worth of sex I've earned."

"Use them with me," she pleaded. "Whatever you want. One credit, and I'll do anything you desire. You want my ass again? You want to tie me up, spank me? Come in my mouth? Whatever you want. I'll deny you nothing, Rick. All the sex you want is yours for the asking."

"Let me think about it, Ok? I haven't given up on us yet. I believe it's a difficult road back, but it may still be possible. Let's talk about it Saturday. Can we do that?"

She nodded quickly. "Yes. Saturday would be good. After the weigh-in?"

"I have another 5k that morning. How about after lunch?"

I saw a glimmer of disappointment, then acceptance. "Alright. I won't plan anything for the afternoon. Maybe we can start working on our future then."

Maybe, but I doubt you'll be a part of it.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~