The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 04

Story Info
A turn for the worse.
9k words
4.53
94.4k
33

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Chapter 4: A turn for the worse

My continuation of the The Cuckold Diet Challenge by RazorLyt, (2/2/09)

In chapter 3, Rick's efforts start to payoff. He gets his wife's friend fired, for conspiring with her and humiliating him on tape. In the aftermath of her dismissal, he agrees to help smooth her transition to a new job, in a twist to make her beholden to him, and feel even more guilty for helping his wife.

While he's working to help Shelly, his wife's best-friend, Danielle decides to use her third outing of the month with another big-dicked stranger, but doesn't video tape it, not wanting to make him have to watch again, since he's being so helpful. She is surprised when he confronts her about it, knowing the entire situation since he's having her watched and is recording her conversations.

Rick starts having sex with his assistants, first with an intern blowjob that his wife walks in on, and then with full-blown sex with his hot young trainer. Danielle finally recognizes the entire situation has gotten out of hand, and she tries to mend things, but Rick is having none of it. She went too far, too easily, and he's well on his way to bailing out of his marriage, unless someone can convince him otherwise.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The meeting with Weston was anticlimactic. It took less than 2 hours and he was ebullient by the time I was done explaining the solution. I contacted Tom and let him know I had the situation in hand, and accepted some grilling as to whether I was going to try to work things out with Danielle. I was non-committal.

Jenny was teasing all week long, but that was all. She assured me several times that if I could run our 5K in under 24:00, I'd get another chance to spend 5 credits on her. I now knew that would be 5 credits incredibly well spent.

Gina was attentive, well beyond her job requirements. On Friday she showed up early, and when I woke, she was in my bed, naked. She smiled for me, and showed me a fistful of credits. "Am I worth 5, Rick?"

"Worth a hell of a lot more than that, beautiful. But tomorrow I'm going to see if I can work things out with my wife."

She dropped the credits noisily on the bed-stand, and slid into my arms. "Then I guess there's no better time than the present. Jenny won't be in until after 3:00, I let her know you'd be busy."

Gina was right. She kept me very busy. Her body wasn't as firm, flexible and strong as Jenny's. She was softer, curvier, sexier. She was also less direct, playful in bed, teasing, and toying with me. She was very orally accommodating, and enjoyed dragging things out, preventing me from coming, keeping me on edge. She was extremely responsive to my oral attention, and I wasn't as cruel, letting her come for me repeatedly. By lunch time, I had only come once for her, and still had not been inside her pussy.

We ate lunch naked, talking about the Weston case, a couple of new possibilities we could work on, and what life would be like as a new associate in the firm. She sat on my lap while we ate, and I enjoyed the ready access I had to her naked body. We returned to my bed, and I was determined to have her, no more teasing. She knew she was getting to me, and her smile lit up the room. "You want me, don't you Rick? You want to stick that big cock of yours inside my tight little pussy."

Her words hurt, although I'm sure she didn't intend it. My 'big' cock. I doubted I'd ever hear those words from my wife again. Even if she said them, how could I believe her? And Gina's tight pussy? Danielle's would hardly be tight. Not after hours of fucking her big-dicked studs. Would she even be able to feel me?

Gina wasn't aware of my thoughts, and didn't care. Her mouth got me hard, and she climbed on top of me, placing the head of my cock at her opening, teasing me. She slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She was tight, deliciously so, and had me groaning before I was fully sheathed.

She'd only been riding me for a few minutes when the door opened, and Danielle walked into the room.

I paused, and pulled the sheet up, covering us, as Gina turned her face away in embarrassment. I didn't pull out of my sexy intern, but I held her still, stopping the action. I was buried all the way in her young pussy, throbbing.

"Hi Danielle," I said softly. "I'm sorry. I never wanted to rub your face in it."

She stood quietly, glanced at the pile of credits beside the bed, then nodded her head. "You're right. You never did. That was me. Would you mind if I stayed and watched?"

"Watch?" I wasn't sure I understood what she was saying.

"Please. I...I think I need to see what it was like for you, forcing you to watch what I did. I won't interfere, won't say a word." She pulled the desk chair around, facing the bed, and sat.

"I don't want to hurt you, Danielle. That's not my intention."

"No. That's what I do. Please go on, Rick."

I had conflicting feelings. I did want to punish her. Make her watch, see me enjoying sex with my young intern. I wanted to have my way with Gina, and keep the feelings going. At the same time, I was afraid of how I'd look compared to what Danielle had been sampling. Would she laugh at me and my pitiful cock? I wondered if I could perform up to par, measure up. I felt myself shrinking, and I slipped out of Gina's warm confines.

She rose up a little, her hands reaching up and holding my face. She kissed me softly. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are wonderful in bed," she said. "You're not small at all, and I won't listen to any bullshit about that." She paused a moment to glare at my wife. "Any woman that needs more than you have to offer has a problem. Do you think you left Jenny unsatisfied?"

I had to smile at that. Jenny seemed quite pleased with my performance. "No."

"Precisely. I expect at least as good as she got." She leaned down, her lips pressing against my ear. "Please, Rick. Don't let her ruin this for me. I fear this is going to be my only time with you. Make it memorable. Please."

She threw the sheets off the bed, defiantly. Moving down the mattress, she turned at an angle to me, and took my softening cock in her mouth, facing my wife. I let her pleasure me, feeling better about things, watching this hot young woman suck me to hardness, her eyes locked on my wife.

Danielle didn't say anything, merely watching. I saw her eyes moisten, a couple of tears straggling down her face.

Gina was very straightforward, using only her mouth at first, sliding up and down. She brought her hands into play, stroking me, her mouth concentrating on the end of my cock, teasing wonderfully. I reached down and pulled her toward me. She acquiesced, moving her legs toward my head until she was straddling my face.

It was something that Danielle didn't like to do. Something her fuck toys hadn't done. She'd let me lick her, she enjoyed that, but rarely for very long, and almost never to completion. Gina had no such qualms. She was dripping wet, and I tongued her and sucked her to a sweet little orgasm, interrupting her blowjob.

"God, that's nice," she groaned, head resting on my thigh, as she quivered. I continued my ministrations, licking away joyfully, while she did just enough to keep me hard. I pulled her crotch down to my face, controlling her, holding her in place so she couldn't escape as I felt her nearing another one. She was gasping, grunting sweetly, grinding her hips down. Her fingers dug into my flesh, squeezing my cock, when she cried out, bathing my face with her juices.

I swatted her firm little ass cheeks, nibbling her lips while she collapsed on me, her full weight resting on my body. I opened her legs wider for a better look, and teased her back door. I gained another sexy moan for my effort, and wet my finger in my mouth, before penetrating her ass with it.

I played with her a couple of more minutes before she climbed off of me. "That was fucking perfect, you wonderful man," she beamed before turning around and straddling my cock. "Now I need the real thing." She eased herself onto my cock, pushing back until I was buried inside of her.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Rick. I need this one. Afterward you can do what you want with me, but I have to have this one."

She was true to her word, fucking me wantonly, shifting her legs, moving around, looking for new ways to take my cock from above. She ended up squatting above me, my hands helping lift her ass, as I thrust up into her from below. Fast, hard and steady, I fucked her, watching her excitement level rise. For the first few minutes she seemed to simply accept me, then in a blink of an eye, I heard the change in her breathing, and the sexy groan as I started to get to her. "Fuck," she moaned, pushing back against me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

It was all the incitement I needed, and I hammered her sweet young pussy. "Damn, baby girl. You're so sweet, so tight. I'd almost forgotten how good a tight young pussy could feel. You're driving me crazy."

"Take me, fill me. Give me your cum," she gasped.

She came hard for me shortly after that. I pulled her down, body prone, my arm around her shoulders holding her close, her head beside mine, the sound of her hard breathing a powerful aphrodisiac. My other hand held her ass cheek tightly while I pummeled her pussy. She came again, quickly, noisily, pushing me over the edge. I groaned through my own release, filling her.

I rolled with her, pulling out, spreading her legs and going down on her. She squealed in pleasure, holding my head, grinding her hips up against my face as I forced her body to come yet again. I thought I heard sobbing coming from the direction of my wife, but I didn't care. I loved making the young beauty respond to me.

Several minutes of oral had me hard again, and I climbed on top of her, fucking her roughly. She was completely helpless, her body little more than a mass of nerve endings, beautiful gasping noises escaping her lips as I used her. It was hard to tell when she was coming, but she always seemed on edge. I played with her tits, still young and firm, nipples hard. "Damn, you have great tits. Perfect, round, firm."

"Mark them," she gasped.

My teeth and lips did as she asked, little bite marks and hickeys scattered across her immaculate flesh, while my cock continued driving into her.

"Make me yours, Rick. All yours. Nobody but yours. I'll never cheat on you, I swear. You'll never have to worry about me. My pussy, my ass, my mouth, whatever you want. I'll never deny you. Claim me, baby." She was touching me, caressing my flesh, pressing back against my insistent pounding. "Tell me you love my tight little pussy, Rick. Tell me."

I gasped. "You're incredible, Gina. I love fucking you."

"Come for me. Fill me up. Put a baby up inside me, Rick. Fuck me and breed me."

I suspected the words were meant to taunt my wife. Gina had already told me she was on the pill. She was a wicked young thing.

"Soon," I warned her. "Too damn good to hold back, baby. Gotta fill this pussy."

She shut up, letting the ride work her up, driving her closer to her own orgasm. "Harder," she moaned.

I fucked her harder, leaning over her, driving deeply.

"Don't Rick. Please don't," Danielle whined from her seat nearby.

It just made me angry. She could fuck around all she wanted. Big-dicked idiots. And now she wanted me to stop? I hammered my intern even harder.

Gina was whimpering beautifully, tensing up. Oh, yeah. I was gonna own that pussy.

I felt the impending finish, and started fucking her faster, holding back my release, until I couldn't stand it. "Ahhhh," I groaned, pumping her full of my juice, making the gorgeous young woman come on my cock, while I filled her.

I heard the door close softly, as Danielle left us.

Not so fun, is it?

I wasn't done with the young hottie. The next one was just as wonderful. A little less fiery, more loving, but equally satisfying. We showered together, and I was pleasantly surprised when a naked Jenny climbed in the shower with us.

"Busy?" she teased Gina.

"Very," Gina giggled.

"As good as I said?" Jenny asked.

"God! Better. Incredible."

I let them wash me, while they chatted about me, as if I wasn't even there. After a couple of minutes, Jenny exited the shower, and dragged me after her. "He's mine now. That workout doesn't count."

Gina exited, grabbing a towel and rubbing her hair briskly. I loved the way her tits shook while she did it. "Do your magic, Jen. Make him a stud for me."

Jenny chuckled. "For you? No way. For me."

"For us?"

"Alright. For us. If her highness doesn't manage to steal him back," Jenny said, drying herself casually, as if the three of us standing there naked was the most natural thing in the world.

I put on my workout gear, and followed Jenny's tight little butt downstairs.

Danielle was sitting in the living room, and as I walked past, she stood quickly. "Can I have a minute, Rick? Just a minute. I don't want to interfere with your workout. I have to go and get the kids anyway."

I nodded and swatted Jenny's tight buns. "I'll be down in a second."

I went over and sat down beside my wife. It was obvious she'd been crying. "I'm sorry, Ok? I didn't know. I couldn't stand watching you like that, with her. It destroyed me. I thought I could, but I...I couldn't. I'll always hate myself for making you watch. Please forgive me. Forgive me for that, if you can. Not the rest, not yet, but I did try to understand. I tried." She started crying again. "She's younger, prettier, bigger tits, tighter pussy. It's not fair, Rick. I bore our children, breastfed. My p...pussy, can't be tight like that. My tits are stretched and sagging, but it was for us! For our family!"

"Foot-long cock, Danielle?"

"I didn't choose that! Sheri did!"

"You chose. The second time. You chose that all on your own. My pathetic dick may not satisfy your loose, stretched out cunt, and gaping ass, but it seems to be more than enough for my girls."

"You satisfy me, baby. You have for twelve years."

"I don't see how. I'm pathetic, useless in bed. Hell, you had to get drunk to have sex with me the last time we were together. You said it yourself. You didn't know how you'd ever go back to anything smaller than Meat. I guess you don't have to."

"It was a mistake! A stupid, selfish mistake, alright? What I said was just sex talk, and trying to get some payback, it wasn't real. Please, can we stop?"

"You got your month's worth of big-cock. All paid up front, three times in 10 days. I've got one more weigh-in this month, two days from now. I'm going to use my credits for this month."

"Use them with me?" she pleaded.

"Just like you got the dick you needed from me, Dear?"

She sobbed piteously. "After, then. After you use these up, can we stop then? Nobody else? Please?"

I stood. She was eating into my workout time. "We'll talk about it, alright? I'll consider it. You have to admit, it's great motivation. Ingenious. I'm hoping for a real big number on Saturday. You wanted me to lose weight, and it's working."

"I love you, Rick. I've always loved you, even when I was being cruel and selfish. Even when you cheated on me. Please help me fix things. You said we weren't going to make things worse. You'd take some time, and give us a chance."

"It has to balance, Danielle. You humiliated me, in front of our friends, destroyed my career. You insisted on your damn contract, threatening me, our marriage, our family. You got your month's worth of cuckolding me. You made me watch. Made me lick and suck that bastard's cum off your body. Locked my cock up in a cage. I've got eleven credits, and expect to get several more Saturday. I'll be using them, and not with you. You still haven't proven you're clean after your last bareback fuck, with a stranger, despite your numerous promises. I don't know why your endless lies still surprise me."

She nodded, standing. "Use your credits, if you have to. I got tested yesterday, and I'll have the results in a couple of days. Then I pray you can stop punishing me and help me fix things. I don't want to break up our family, but I'm not gonna live like this forever."

"You wanted me to be your cuckold for months and months. How long did you think it was gonna take me, Danielle? Six months? A year? At least 200 lbs, you said. At least 3 times a month. You really thought you could buy more times cheating on me with your body? You said if I gained weight, it would get ugly, right? What was supposed to happen then? A gangbang? Make me watch and clean you up afterward? Was that your plan?" Every time I thought about what she had tried to do to me, I got angrier and angrier.

She shook her head. "No, no gangbangs. I don't know what I planned to do. Something stupid, I'm sure. I fucked up. I know it. I'm going to go get the kids now." She turned toward the door, then stopped. "You never even asked me why I came home early."

"Ok, I'll bite. Why did you come home early?"

"I got the job. I start next week, part-time, full-time the week after, after I've finished up at the old one. We'll be able to pay our bills, if we're careful, until you finish getting back in shape." She sighed. "I thought you'd be proud of me, that we could celebrate."

"Like we celebrated my promotion? By destroying me, our marriage and family with your God damn contract?"

"Yeah. I guess it's exactly like that," she said, walking away. I barely heard her whispered, "I'm sorry."

~ * ~ * ~

That night, after we'd put the kids down, and she'd gone to bed, I went to our bedroom. I undressed and slid under the sheets beside my wife. I tried to be quiet, not wake her. I knew she had an early day.

"Thank you," she whispered softly, several minutes after I had joined her, as far away on the mattress as I could get.

"I didn't ask you to watch. I'm sorry about that."

"I know. I...I thought I'd try to make us even, in that one small area. A start. I'm sorry I couldn't stick through it. It was too difficult."

"Believe me, baby, I know."

We were quiet for a while. I couldn't get to sleep, and I could tell she was having similar issues.

"Hold me, Rick? I know I don't deserve it. Let me pretend things are getting better."

I turned and pulled her close, spooning with her.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"You're forgiven, for making me watch," I said.

She hugged my arm to her chest, and cried herself to sleep. I was eventually able to free myself, and get some rest myself.

~ * ~ * ~

"Six pounds," Danielle announced. "Thirty-three pounds total. I'm proud of you, Rick."

She pulled out her poker chips, and I was surprised to see she had two different kinds. She started putting some in the jar. She'd gotten rid of the piggy bank, and switched to a huge glass jar. "Six more to do as you please," she said softly, adding the white and yellow striped discs. Then she showed me the new red chips. "And six more, which can only be used with me," she said, braving a little smile. "One chip is good for anything you want with me. I hope you'll start using them soon."

She showed me her slip from the doctor. "I'm clean. I'm available, and I'm very willing, Rick."

Jenny gave my arm a tug. "Gotta run, or we're gonna be late for the race."

I leaned over and gave Danielle a kiss on the cheek. "We should be back before lunch."

I saw her well before then. I crossed the finish line in 23:26, a good 10 yards ahead of Jenny, and saw my wife and children on the sideline, holding up a sign that said "Go Dad!" and cheering for me. I got hugs from all of them, in spite of my sweaty condition, and the kids hugged Jenny too. Danielle didn't, but she didn't make any kind of scene either. It's hard to describe how good their presence made me feel.